Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider (35471 Views)

How Keke Napep Rider Wanted To Fall Hand In Presence of Pretty Girls / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Kooldon(f): 10:46pm On Jan 05, 2023
I'm so proud of you for standing and cutting the coat according to your size. Not every man would have done this

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by prophetfire: 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Before nko? Why won't she leave undecided. You didn't even buy a car for Uber, you went ahead to buy Keke. I will also leave you in the relationship. abi is it Keke you want to use to carry me out on a date?

God abeg o!
Leech. You never disappoint. I think you now have the attention you need. Go and buy agbado with it.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Nyascobar1414: 12:06am On Jan 06, 2023
Preshieben:
I honestly don't know why guys will want a lady to suffer with them when she's not your child or Mom.

Anita Okoye $May Yul that suffered with their men... They have been replaced undecided

I repeat, no man should come and stress me with their own poverty abeg.

you cant suffer with them, but you wanna enjoy with them?

I can see why they fvk you and move on

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by kepstone: 12:58am On Jan 06, 2023
Op go and do Thanksgiving to God for using your job to expose the woman you love who doesn't love you.
When I lost my job a White collar job at that I had to go low to teaching were I was paid 20k per month. My fiancee then said I want to marry her to suffer, she left me for Mercedes Benz, today her eyes they see shege inside that marriage. Had another girl who even though she stood by me got distracted and started misbehaving because of phone of 189k . I was shocked at what this girl did, I just knew this one is not the one. Today most of my ex are regretting and want to come back because I have built so much value in me that you can't even resist, they are regretting and begging subtly... But I won't take any of them back. If you did not ride with during my journey, you are not qualify to ride with me in my Glory.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by manmade(m): 2:26am On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Before nko? Why won't she leave undecided. You didn't even buy a car for Uber, you went ahead to buy Keke. I will also leave you in the relationship. abi is it Keke you want to use to carry me out on a date?

God abeg o!
by their fruit you shall know them ,pls, what's the name for someone searching for gold?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Smartguyboy(m): 2:48am On Jan 06, 2023
I know keke is very expensive now but wouldn’t that money get you Camry tiny light? Or 2001 or 2000 Camry ?

Keke don’t have second hand value

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by GreaterFuture(m): 3:48am On Jan 06, 2023
NeoMatr:
Nothing concern me with her life

Her comment is what triggered me to quote her

Anything way she like, make she do

You should have known the Girl (or person) is a Troll.
Even she knows what she/he is saying doesn't make sense
Seems mentally ill

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Aguilar(m): 4:19am On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o!
na ya mumu na im too much, you think say you dey wise. YOU ARE A MUMU GIRL!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Pojomojo: 4:23am On Jan 06, 2023
Move on she will; call u later but do not answer the call or remind her what she said
LewisHamilton15:
Late last year the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction. I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me. I have moved on.

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Lifestone(m): 4:28am On Jan 06, 2023
jericco1:
Well she might come back when things start falling in pleasant places.
With driving Keke? How many Keke drivers or owners have succeeded. She's has every right to chose the type of a guy she wants to be with, so if your girl decides to become an Agbero today, it will still be cool by you?

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Lifestone(m): 4:32am On Jan 06, 2023
Smartguyboy:
I know keke is very expensive now but wouldn’t that money get you Camry tiny light? Or 2001 or 2000 Camry ?

Keke don’t have second hand value
The guy is a dull man, he will soon become a thug, you can't run that Keke things and be the same. the girl is very smart.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 06, 2023
Nyascobar1414:

you cant suffer with them, but you wanna enjoy with them?

I can see why they fvk you and move on
nobody fvcked me and moved on.. if you're talking about my previous thread,
Go and read it well...
Women aren't meant to suffer.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by BigIyanga: 6:46am On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Don't mind the Keke man.

he can't even afford to buy a car for Uber, atleast that would be more reasonable. His girlfriend was even nice enough to argue with him when he made suggestion of being a Keke man. If I were to be in her shoes, I would have left him alone the relationship secretly without arguing with him.
And you papa could not afford Keke when he was alive.. smh

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by leokid866: 6:51am On Jan 06, 2023
Preshieben:
nobody fvcked me and moved on.. if you're talking about my previous thread,
Go and read it well...
Women aren't meant to suffer.
I'm sorry but when I read my Bible God did not single men out only to suffer...... grin
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 06, 2023
leokid866:
I'm sorry but when I read my Bible God did not single men out only to suffer...... grin
you're not getting my point

In that same bible, there's no where it is written that a woman has to suffer with the man

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Obnoxious2001(m): 7:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Karen2024:
She doesn't love you and It's good that you know it now. A lady that love her man will stand by him, support him help him even if he's a shit packer. That was how I supported my boyfriend when he was a toilet drainer.

You mean he dey park shit?
Omo Una be real mvp.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Uchenna10(m): 7:02am On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o!

Ozwor

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Antoeni(m): 7:15am On Jan 06, 2023
I feel sorry for men nowadays, No man is loved passionately unless he has money.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Crampyblood(m): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2023
Good riddance cool
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Nursepepeye(f): 7:36am On Jan 06, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
Late last year the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction. I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me. I have moved on.

Seun Mynd44 nlfpmod
God just save you of impending doom sending the rest of your life with such devil. Her exit will help you save alot to buy Corolla and upgrade to bolt. You will be great in life if you don't mind how women or society feel about how you live your life.

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by blacksam01: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2023
Karen2024:
She doesn't love you and It's good that you know it now. A lady that love her man will stand by him, support him help him even if he's a shit packer. That was how I supported my boyfriend when he was a toilet drainer.

thank you for this statement..same happened to me...mine left cuz i started POS. then my income was 30k as a private skl teacher...but sh likes thr title of the job...

i moved to POS and my income jumped to over 200k..

dou sh never camr back...now dates a zenith banker

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o!
do you even know the requirements for uber? the least car for uber shouldn't be more than 10 years old from the year of purchase,no car of that grade sells at even 1.5 million naira ,even the keke he bought is about 700-800k and with that in 8 months he can get a nice ride for uber and a comfortable house.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by MrBroke(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o!

I pity you, you are the liability type. The keke is more of an asset than the bitch or even you. What can she or you offer except sex? Only a few girls can be called wives, the rest are just sex machine you put coins on to function

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by FahBuLous: 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:
Don't mind the Keke man.

he can't even afford to buy a car for Uber, atleast that would be more reasonable. His girlfriend was even nice enough to argue with him when he made suggestion of being a Keke man. If I were to be in her shoes, I would have left him alone the relationship secretly without arguing with him.
We all know you are not like this real life but on nairaland you are, just to be noticed.

You are doing a good work at that..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Verifiedtrader(m): 12:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
That’s a typical Nigerian girl for you.
They are nothing but a piece of shit.

Get your T-Mobile esim from me.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by FahBuLous: 12:21pm On Jan 06, 2023
If I see that Keke like this eh...
Guy, enjoy your hustle, atleast you don't have her to reason, live your life...

Nothing do you...
Na man you be.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Joebayo217: 12:24pm On Jan 06, 2023
Jennyclay:

God abeg o!
how I go use my business car carry my girlfriend for date na Trek she go trek nonsense sad
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Joebayo217: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2023
Preshieben:
I honestly don't know why guys will want a lady to suffer with them when she's not your child or Mom.

Anita Okoye $May Yul that suffered with their men... They have been replaced undecided

I repeat, no man should come and stress me with their own poverty abeg.
then you too hustle make una no use una billing lead us to early poverty na grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend Caught Me With Her Mother On Bed / Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers / All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.