Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider (35470 Views)

How Keke Napep Rider Wanted To Fall Hand In Presence of Pretty Girls / My Fiancee Broke Up With Me Because Of This / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by okoroemeka(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
LewisHamilton15:
Late last year, the company I worked with decided to reduce workers as a result of the high inflation. I happened to be one of the victims of the mass reduction.

I decided to use my little savings to buy a tricycle so I can be using it to do town service but my fiancee outrightly rejected such idea stressing that my societal standing is above that. After intense argument I went ahead and bought the tricycle. Since that day she has not picked my calls, call me or come to visit me.

I have moved on.
I really love when you said went right ahead to buy the tricycle against her wishes,I thank God for your life that you didn't marry that girl,pls delete her number name,contact from your phone,if she still have brassiere,pant or tight in your house,dispose them and wash your hands clean from that wicked jezbeel,don't ever call her again to aviod the wrath of your ancestors,keep on hustling with your in a few months time you will see the perfect woman for you,she will not pick your phone now but wait until you succeed she will be the first to call you sweethear,run away and don't look back

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Enny2013(f): 4:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
Cazzim:

Good advise,,, so good girl dey here
***Smiles**
Tenk u..
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by tivhador: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
WAS? Why'd you leave him? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Karen2024:
She doesn't love you and It's good that you know it now. A lady that love her man will stand by him, support him help him even if he's a shit packer. That was how I supported my boyfriend when he was a toilet drainer.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by mechanics(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2023
She's not meant for you.
Re: My Fiancee Broke Up With Me For Becoming A Keke Napep Rider by Cazzim(m): 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
[quote author=Enny2013 post=124674427]
***Smiles**
Tenk u..[/quote

U welcome dear,,, were u from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Former Keke Driver Shares Pre-wedding Photos With Fiancee, Reveals How They Met / Help! My Girlfriend Caught Me With Her Mother On Bed / Cute Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Two Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.