Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,124 members, 7,821,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk - Islam for Muslims (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk (165679 Views)

Muslim Singles: Why Are You Not Married? / Advice To Muslim Singles / Muslim Singles Matching Service (MSMS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2014
baba11: What does it entail?

It entails writing anything you are comfortable with like an article, opinion or story.

By the way, we are looking for office space in a nice part of Lagos. Rent should not exceed N500k. Let me know if you have info on such @all. We do not mind a flat.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
sino:
No bro, a cake is always served cold grin I think cold cake should be used lol
#justkidding grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2014
maclatunji:

It entails writing anything you are comfortable with like an article, opinion or story.

By the way, we are looking for office space in a nice part of Lagos. Rent should not exceed N500k. Let me know if you have info on such @all. We do not mind a flat.
I am in on this in as as it would not affect my regular work...I don't have such info although I know some agents but I can't recommend and vouch for them since I don't know them in-depth than just real and virtual contacts of them!!!
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 6:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
baba11: I am in on this in as as it would not affect my regular work...I don't have such info although I know some agents but I can't recommend and vouch for them since I don't know them in-depth than just real and virtual contacts of them!!!

The office space is request is to everyone. You never know who is a landlord or "omo baba" landlord here.

Will contact you about writing soon.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
@Sino, I did not see your response. You could send me a PM.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by sino(m): 6:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
maclatunji: @Sino, I did not see your response. You could send me a PM.
Okay, I will.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 8:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
maclatunji: @Sino, I did not see your response. You could send me a PM.
...reply sent!
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by onegig(m): 12:51am On Jul 27, 2014
Mac you would pay for the ads o.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by tola9ja: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
Need a muslim young girl age between 18 -22 that she is ready to settle down
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by baba11(m): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
tola9ja: Need a muslim young girl age between 18 -22 that she is ready to settle down
A thread was created for it Bro
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2014
So, I am reading a classic novel from the 19th century and in the main male character, I see a lot of myself. #LOL
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by onegig(m): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
Care to share the title of the book and the ways the character mirrors you?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by yetunsbay(m): 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
Salam Alaikum
I talked wit a muslimah concerning my intentns abt her but unfortunately she's engaged.Bt later I noticed I also hv clear intentn to a frnd of hers whc I let her aware concerning my mind status for easy ride BUT later on told me she has a follower also.
QUESTION--------Is it Islamically ideal to walk down to her(i.e d new muslimah)& explain my thoughts or forget abt it? I just hope d Former muslimah woudnt bin gazing at me like a womanizer.....only Allah judge by intentns.

JAZAKUMULAHU KHAIRAN
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2014
onegig: Care to share the title of the book and the ways the character mirrors you?

That is your homework if you are interested. tongue
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 9:50pm On Jul 31, 2014
yetunsbay: Salam Alaikum
I talked wit a muslimah concerning my intentns abt her but unfortunately she's engaged.Bt later I noticed I also hv clear intentn to a frnd of hers whc I let her aware concerning my mind status for easy ride BUT later on told me she has a follower also.
QUESTION--------Is it Islamically ideal to walk down to her(i.e d new muslimah)& explain my thoughts or forget abt it? I just hope d Former muslimah woudnt bin gazing at me like a womanizer.....only Allah judge by intentns.

JAZAKUMULAHU KHAIRAN

Careful lest you enter "one chance" because it seems you can marry anybody at the moment and any available lady is a target for you.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by onegig(m): 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
You need to be careful. She didn't agree because of a standing proposal she has. She may like and fancy you and having you too close i.e with her friend MAY likely cause rifts and jealousy especially when we know most women do discuss about their spouses with their friends.

And in other ways it might just turn out fine. If the friend ticks all the requirement. No problem go on but chai that kain triangle is a very complicated one . You have to however tell the first lady about your intentions before you go on. I guess courtesy demands that.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by onegig(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
maclatunji:

That is your homework if you are interested. tongue
I would gently pass then. You should know there are over a million books that fit that description. Where you want make i start?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Imag: 12:08am On Aug 01, 2014
Really getting an ideal mate is not easy though• While some people are lucky to just crush on one with ease, others spend years searching for the right only to end up with a wrong one• This is a big scary problem! I fear! others fear!
Out of school is a challenge for d singles especially those without a crush at school.

An ideal partner! I fear o! Where are they really?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by maclatunji: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2014
onegig: I would gently pass then. You should know there are over a million books that fit that description. Where you want make i start?

A million novels written in the Victorian era? #Exaggeration

Others will have an idea. Either way, I am not telling.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by onegig(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2014
maclatunji:

A million novels written in the Victorian era? #Exaggeration

Others will have an idea. Either way, I am not telling.
Ok o. But you do agree the amount is large. BTW i am not interested in knowing again. :p
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by yetunsbay(m): 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
onegig: You need to be careful. She didn't agree because of a standing proposal she has. She may like and fancy you and having you too close i.e with her friend MAY likely cause rifts and jealousy especially when we know most women do discuss about their spouses with their friends.

And in other ways it might just turn out fine. If the friend ticks all the requirement. No problem go on but chai that kain triangle is a very complicated one . You have to however tell the first lady about your intentions before you go on. I guess courtesy demands that.
i appreciate ur view my broda.Bt I hvnt express my intentn to d muslimah gan-an-gan bt to her frnd who i've bin a toaster to bt declined coz she's already hooked up.She told me her frnd also is engaged bt d bone of contentn here is dat cn I still go ahead to Amir for help me to divulge my intentn thru dis I cn aware if she's truly engaged.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by onegig(m): 6:21am On Aug 03, 2014
yetunsbay: i appreciate ur view my broda.Bt I hvnt express my intentn to d muslimah gan-an-gan bt to her frnd who i've bin a toaster to bt declined coz she's already hooked up.She told me her frnd also is engaged bt d bone of contentn here is dat cn I still go ahead to Amir for help me to divulge my intentn thru dis I cn aware if she's truly engaged.
There are 7 billion people in the world and over half of this are ladies. I think it would make more sense if you tend to the grass somewhere else. You just even in school but trust me i doubt you are even "ready" for this.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 03, 2014
Imag: Really getting an ideal mate is not easy though• While some people are lucky to just crush on one with ease, others spend years searching for the right only to end up with a wrong one• This is a big scary problem! I fear! others fear!
Out of school is a challenge for d singles especially those without a crush at school.

You ve said it all... I in my own case have given up...
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by tbaba1234: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2014
My first Ramadan with Amr, we went to taraweeh prayer at the largest congregation in Alexandria. Thousands of people gathered to pray in the open air by the sea. When the prayer was done, young men were collecting money for one of those most severe famines in Somalia. I got some of my money together, handed it to Amr, and he gave it to one of the men collecting donations.

My last Ramadan with Amr, we prayed taraweeh at a local masjid in Alexandria. As we were heading home, he said to me “I still don’t think we give enough charity.” And upon that, we saw an elderly woman sitting on the side of the road asking for money. He took a bill out of his wallet, put it in my hand and asked me to go give it to her. I did, and she made dua for us.

That is one of the last things we did together.

Charity…from my hand, to his. From his hand, to mine. That’s how it was between us, and that’s how it is with love – at least when you don’t love selfishly, and when you understand that there is a greater purpose to love and to life – you give together, you pray together, you become better together.

Both my first and last Ramadan with Amr are punctuated by these events, and they have stayed with me. The image of Amr emerging from the men’s side of the masjid with a wet beard has also stayed with me. He never told me why he cried in those final prayers, and I didn't ask.

One of the many things Amr taught me was giving charity. Not just giving money to those in need, but giving of yourself to your family, friends and community. I mean the kind of charity that is to be a positive force on this earth, to radiate goodness and fairness wherever you go – and to give from what is most personally yours – your heart, your smile, your good words.

I don’t think we really understand what charity means. It doesn't mean that the person giving is rich, or noble or exceptionally philanthropic. Rather, those who continuously give are actually those who see themselves as in need.

They need Allah’s Mercy, His Forgiveness. They need to alleviate the distress of others so that Allah (swt) can alleviate a distress of theirs on the Day of Judgment. I think Amr realized how much we were in need of this, and so he endeavored to always give to me, our daughter, his friends, his community. He never stopped giving until the day he returned to Allah. He never stopped speaking the truth, he never stopped calling for justice, he never stopped being who he was out of fear of what others would say or do to him.

He never stopped giving because he knew that he needed Allah to give him something greater. I pray that he has received something much greater than what he gave away.

Asmaa Hussein is the widow of Amr, a martyr from the Rabaa massacre in Egypt, may Allah have mercy on his soul, and give her peace and beautiful patience.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by tbaba1234: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2014
ladunsky: You ve said it all... I in my own case have given up...

Imag: Really getting an ideal mate is not easy though• While some people are lucky to just crush on one with ease, others spend years searching for the right only to end up with a wrong one• This is a big scary problem! I fear! others fear!

Maybe you are both looking in the wrong places.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 03, 2014
tbaba1234:

so where are the right places
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by onegig(m): 11:09am On Aug 03, 2014
tbaba1234:

Or maybe they are even setting the bar too high or unrealistically.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by tbaba1234: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
ladunsky: so where are the right places

First question, are you looking for a boyfriend or a husband?
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
tbaba1234:

First question, are you looking for a boyfriend or a husband?
I am looking for a husband...
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by tbaba1234: 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2014
ladunsky: I am looking for a husband...

Then get commitment, right off the bat. No bf-gf business.
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
tbaba1234:

Then get commitment, right off the bat. No bf-gf business.
ok... So i shouldnt beat around d bush... Straight to business
Re: Muslim Singles, Let Us Have A Talk by tbaba1234: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
ladunsky: ok... So i shouldnt beat around d bush... Straight to business

You can tell if a brother is serious.

Instead of getting hurt all the time, let it be focused from the start.

Islamically, bf-gf relationships are haram anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (223) (Reply)

Our Condolence Message To Lagosboy / Islamic Names And Their Meanings / The Names Of 7 Gates To Jahannam And 8 Gates To Jannah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.