Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past (28245 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Ehinjuola: 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
A real man loves and cherish his woman no matter how her past is /was...

Kindly worship the ground she walks on simp..

See complete grown up man in 2023, chai we have lost it.
kiss

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by ibkayee(f): 12:25pm On Jan 15, 2023
jimmychang:

Nobody is blaming her.Life dealt her a bad hand.He didn't rape her,I think it was consensual.Women like her dey quick looseguard.Any form of love like this dem don open leg.
If they don't love you,and you love them you go suffer.Their choice of men is usually trash.
She should go and fix herself first before she enters a relationship with him.
Has the OP confirmed this?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by jimmychang: 12:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nigga tell her to go and fix herself and all before she enters a relationship with you.So many baggage omo.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by jimmychang: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
ibkayee:

Has the OP confirmed this?

He didn't say rape.It is not hard to say.You want to take the blame of her or what?

There are women who sleep with their sisters husband most times it isn't rape

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by jimmychang: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ehinjuola:

See complete grown up man in 2023, chai we have lost it.
kiss

Na sarcasm.Read before you comment angry
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by ibkayee(f): 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2023
jimmychang:

He didn't say rape.It is not hard to say.You want to take the blame of her or what?

There are women who sleep with their sisters husband most times it isn't rape
Maybe the OP should actually clarify whether it was or not before you start making assertions.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by simplepee(f): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2023
Mercury12:
I have seen 5 kids by 4 different fathers in Nigeria. All boys...
They do fight every time over the mom property after the disappearance of their mom suffering from mental illness. . .
So stuff like this do happen in Nigeria too and not just America. Though more common in America because those America women love to have different men paying them child support.
They won't work. All they do is drugs and whoring around forming feminist independent woman and at the end of the day slip into depression and end up at a mental care home

I thought You peeps said foreign women are the best and they are very hardworking and supportive? I’m not understanding lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
Persephone1:
As long as she's healed, you can GTFOH!

She spills too much though! undecided

Way too much. Some secrets should be left untold but when women fall in love, miracles happen. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Timoleon(m): 1:40pm On Jan 15, 2023
Are you dating Tinubu?
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by nedu2000(m): 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
Run away.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by hustla(m): 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
BISHOPCHARLIE:

Thanks

So which of the issues mentioned is directly her fault? undecided

Apart from the sister's husband which could have been coerced
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by henryadex(m): 1:41pm On Jan 15, 2023
Iyawo buruku se fe ana buruku ni o se ni
(Go find an interpreter)

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by MrColdsweat: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
The energy you're going to expend on healing and tolerating her, invest it on yourself.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Zulum500: 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
Stupid and fake stories angry

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by arantess: 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
BISHOPCHARLIE:
Hi peeps,

I'm dating this babe I find appealing and I want to get serious with but I have a few concerns:

1. Her mum was married multiple times, had 6 kids for 5 men and ended single.

2. She lost 2 of her brothers.

3. One of her sisters is missing.

4. Her sister's husband slept with her in the past, though her sister never knew.

5. Her siblings and their spouses don't talk to her mom, she's the only one showing her love.

6. Her younger sister was married 10 years ago...

What do you feel guys?
Addams family

Comot body, them no dey tell person
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
Poor girl. She has so much emotional baggage. The best she can do for herself is heal and strive to be a better version of her past. And if you can't be that person whilst she walks through that phase, please walk away. I hope she stops spilling way too much about herself as well. Some things are better left unsaid. Trust me, nobody cares.

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Otunbakayce: 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
Lol! Even your own mother won't ever allow you to marry such girl.
Girls like her do make good wife if they are not close to their mother. Her sisters who aren't close to their mother will definitely be good wives to their respective husbands.
Since she is close to her mother if you mistakenly marry her, wo you will regret it each day.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Streetmovement(m): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hmmm grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by SmileDance(f): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
simplepee:

I thought You peeps said foreign women are the best and they are very hardworking and supportive? I’m not understanding lipsrsealed
They are just confused beings.

Op, this is a lot of baggage there, I personally won't go into a relationship with someone like this but at the same time I wouldn't say she doesn't deserve to find love because of her past or her mother's lifestyle, I would advise you thread carefully, and if you have decided to continue the relationship, she needs a lot of counselling, even her health needs to be checked.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Exceed15: 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
The 1 number reason is a strong warning signal.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by masks(m): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
Too many red flags...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by arantess: 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Way too much. Some secrets should be left untold but when women fall in love, miracles happen. cheesy
Women hardly love

She spills so she can garner sympathy and then guyman go commit scarce resources

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by advanceDNA: 1:49pm On Jan 15, 2023
BISHOPCHARLIE:
Hi peeps,

I'm dating this babe I find appealing and I want to get serious with but I have a few concerns:

4. Her sister's husband slept with her in the past, though her sister never knew.

5. Her siblings and their spouses don't talk to her mom, she's the only one showing her love.

What do you feel guys?

Jaapaaaa
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
arantess:

Women hardly love

She spills so she can garner sympathy and then guyman go commit scarce resources

You must be mistaken. I don't know the women you have been with or know, but women love wholeheartedly when they want to.

Everything isn't black and white the way you think.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by thesmallgod(m): 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2023
ibkayee:
Just sounds like she’s been through hardships, to be honest most of the things listed don’t actually have anything to do with her directly as an individual

When you say her sister’s husband ‘slept’ with her, it’s not clear whether it was consensual or rape

Don’t think people should be penalised for bad things happening to them or people around them that they had no control over.

If you can’t move on from these things however, cut the relationship and don’t waste her time
It has and will always have on her life
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by gaby(m): 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
BISHOPCHARLIE

Abort mission bro, abort mission I say.

If you fail to listen or allow your dick control you, it won't end very well my brother.

I was in your shoes, saw all of these but thought it mattered not. Na when I don marry the disaster I come understand say truly truly, na long thing snake dey born.

I go put hand for woman wey her mama born 6 of dem for 6 different men. Some of the men her mother had kids with would also abuse her and her sisters...

She was busy bleeping every and all bodies around and without me go reach small boys wey I dey send on errand. Laslas I encouraged her to properly and efficiently disgrace herself by herself and for herself.

It ain't effing worth it.

If you desire to taste and feel disaster, by all means, go ahead.

Wetin my young eye see my big mouth no dey fit talk am finish.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Robertgreene1(m): 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2023
Interesting...
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2023
Persephone1:
As long as she's healed, you can GTFOH!

She spills too much though! undecided

Lols, you know better, when a woman falls in love deeply, there's really nothing she can hide.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by FarahAideed: 1:54pm On Jan 15, 2023
BISHOPCHARLIE:
Hi peeps,

What do you feel guys?

Chief Abort Mission if you like yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by FarahAideed: 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

If you want to MARRY HER... she needs to be CHECKED SPIRITUALLY and Medically and Psychologically. Be sure, you will not be suffering for protecting her.... How is her finances? Does she have sex in the dream with an unknown man? Does she have badluck in relationship with men before you?

pls do thorough check up if you must continue...
NO ONE IS A SAINT.... but may we not marry currsed partners in the name of love.

If she is cleansed and free... then marry her BUT YOU WILL HAVE TO CUT HER OFF FROM HER FAMILY.

I repeat , don't Marry her ..Don't Marry her

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Ofadaman(m): 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2023
Fun facts about life.
No one has figured it out. People will advice you, but they also have their own demons.

In the end, do what makes you happy. We don't have much time to leave say you're nearing 30yrs, in the next 40yrs, you're nearly old and irrelevant. So better chop life now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” / What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup? / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.