Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past (28243 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Robertgreene1(m): 1:58pm On Jan 15, 2023
Mercury12:
I have seen 5 kids by 4 different fathers in Nigeria. All boys...
They do fight every time over the mom property after the disappearance of their mom suffering from mental illness. . .
So stuff like this do happen in Nigeria too and not just America. Though more common in America because those America women love to have different men paying them child support.
They won't work. All they do is drugs and whoring around forming feminist independent woman and at the end of the day slip into depression and end up at a mental care home

Point of correction..*Black American women* The white ones are more useful...

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Lemmyler(m): 1:59pm On Jan 15, 2023
This is Africa my brother. The family you want to marry from is more important than the person you want to marry in your marital process. Kindly think deep before you marry that lady

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by FireUpNow(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
Old habits they say die hard. The red flags are just too much. Don't be a SIMP, please look for another girl with not so much dangerous flags to marry as for the one you described, she is good for banging only. Though non of them today is perfect but some are just not good enough for marriage

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Zeezenho: 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2023
She may turn out to be an angel but what ever makes you to have such concerns is definitely a red flag.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by tctrills: 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
A real man loves and cherish his woman no matter how her past is /was...

Kindly worship the ground she walks on simp..
Everyone with his own definition of a real man. A wise man would not be carried away with love.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by charlesdinho7(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
a bad family i must say.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by zachanalysis: 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2023
For those saying" don't do anything with her o" has it ever occured to you that she could be trying to break away from the circle that has engulfed her family and start afresh? We all have past bro and some of them are quite messy. It is wrong to judge a person by the errors of the family he or she comes from. A person's family does not always determine his orientation rather his family background might have transformed the way he or she thinks because he or she wants nothing to do with them and what they represent. So, if you love her and strongly believe in her, go for it bro.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by BigCowHornn: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ikennaford:

Then your story is fake

His story is not fake. I actually belive it cos I have something exactly like it.

Growing up in ajegunle one of our neighbors was a single mom with 6 kids from different fathers

The woman was super light skinned and beautiful and sp were her daughters. 5 girls and the last a boy

She was a retired prostitute turned petty trader

At age 14 I was fuvking 2 of hose girls steady. At age 17 their mom was making passes at me and giving me gifts secretly

I wasn't the only man in their lives though.

Last I heard the youngest daughter turned out to be the most beautiful of them all and the most notorious

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
Amarisco:
Hian.

Of all you listed in this utter chaos, number 4 is the one that sticks out for me because it speaks to her character. And for me, loyalty is NUMBER 1.

All of us have a story but omo, unless you want to be a firefighter or you’ve been told this is your true wife, JP.

Brilliant, my disposition as well.

@BISHOPCHARLIE

Unless you have a solid relationship with God that works, no try this lady, that thing in the family can rubbish you in no small way.

However if you have a relationship with God that is backed up by a covenant he swore to you, then carry on or you have a man of God over your life that is genuine then discuss with him, but more importantly your woman need holy spirit to heal, psychologically, emotionally and mentally. I'm assuming you're Christian from your moniker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by vanditijjani: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
What do you feel guys? [/quote]

Comrade ae u sure we're not dating same banny?? grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by juman(m): 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2023
If she is a good woman, then she is marriageable.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by emerged01(m): 2:03pm On Jan 15, 2023
Discharge her.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by pargelenis(m): 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2023
Ikennaford:
She's in America right
Don’t worry, it’s not the lady you are chatting with now

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by tsmith(f): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
BISHOPCHARLIE:
Hi peeps,

I'm dating this babe I find appealing and I want to get serious with but I have a few concerns:

1. Her mum was married multiple times, had 6 kids for 5 men and ended single.

2. She lost 2 of her brothers.

3. One of her sisters is missing.

4. Her sister's husband slept with her in the past, though her sister never knew.

5. Her siblings and their spouses don't talk to her mom, she's the only one showing her love.

6. Her younger sister was married 10 years ago...

What do you feel guys?

Yorubas have a saying, ninu ikoko dudu nii eko funfun tin jade. (White pap comes from darkened heartened pots).

Also reminds me of the illustrations of a drunken no good father with twins. 1 mirrored the father because that's all he saw and knew and the other turned out totally opposite and was very upright because he saw the devastating dangers of alcohol on his family and was determined to change his narrative.

It's not what's happened to her in the past that matters, it's who she is now. What's her reflection and views of all these. Is she intentional about changing the narrative for herself?

Your girlfriend should also not be responsible to bear the drudge of families woes.

That been said, I'd be surprised if yourself and your entire family line is without blemish. Count yourself lucky if life has been kind 100% to you and your lineage.

Which i truly doubt, I sense you're setting a standard for her without truly reflecting inwards at yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:07pm On Jan 15, 2023
jimmychang:

Nobody is blaming her.Life dealt her a bad hand.He didn't rape her,I think it was consensual.Women like her dey quick looseguard.Any form of love like this dem don open leg.
If they don't love you,and you love them you go suffer.Their choice of men is usually trash.
She should go and fix herself first before she enters a relationship with him.

True, someone use to say damage attracts damage, and good attracts good. But I think there's some exception sha. Maybe OP fit help her see clearly.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by brain54(m): 2:09pm On Jan 15, 2023
What do I think…?

One word. RUN!
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Olukat(m): 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2023
Well, if you are truly blinded by love go on shocked shocked
But its really scary to have such family as inlaws!
What relationship would you have with her sister's husband that once had a sexual relationship with her?
The girl talks so much sha shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by franchasng: 2:13pm On Jan 15, 2023
jimmychang:

Nobody is blaming her.Life dealt her a bad hand.He didn't rape her,I think it was consensual.Women like her dey quick looseguard.Any form of love like this dem don open leg.
If they don't love you,and you love them you go suffer.Their choice of men is usually trash.
She should go and fix herself first before she enters a relationship with him.
Many women if not most women have wrong choice of men, it is heart breaks and financial difficulty that reset the brain of most women to reality, which then makes the wise ones amongst them to make a u-turn and few lucky ones then eventually end up with better men.

Ordinarily if you allow an average girl or lady to pick a man, she will definitely pick the most useless man because they have very wack or discombobulated rating when it comes to choice of men.

For your info, few useless men are dating so many ladies because of the same reason above, while majority of great guys are walking about single, lonely and focused on their life goals. Unfortunately, at the end after some of the ladies have wasted their sweet years fooling around with useless guys, the good guys rescue them ignorantly, this is the sad reality about life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by kennisman(m): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2023
Correct!!!
Ikennaford:

Then your story is fake
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by tsmith(f): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
jimmychang:

He didn't say rape.It is not hard to say.You want to take the blame of her or what?

There are women who sleep with their sisters husband most times it isn't rape

You're one or you're in every single encounter to know?

I know someone as a teenager living with her sister. Her sisters husband constantly Sexually harassed her. It was so bad, we used to advise and devise ways to avoid him. She couldn't tell both her sister and her family. The hubby was alao well to do and kinda supporting her the wife's familu. You don't know people's circumstances stop generalising and judging.

Knowing very well too, that Nigeria has different definition for rape.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by jaxxy(m): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2023
BISHOPCHARLIE:
Hi peeps,

I'm dating this babe I find appealing and I want to get serious with but I have a few concerns:

4. Her sister's husband slept with her in the past, though her sister never knew.

5. Her siblings and their spouses don't talk to her mom, she's the only one showing her love.

What do you feel guys?

With this kind of bad record the only safe question to ask is, is she a Christian? Asin fire brand Christian.Lol

Cos which kind wahala be this? undecided

Anything u see there na u sabi.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by ipobarecriminals: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
sad useless talk. That her mum engaged in such lifestyle doesn’t mean ur GF too will do same. Kemi and Chidera/Hauwa can’t be the same .. Human beings aren’t the same ok. Date her first to see her character

2, I believe the GF divulge all her family issues to you,a worthless child won’t say such. The ball is in ur court. If u like, go date person wey go pretend holy in the morning and use hammer break ur 2 balls@ midnight lipsrsealed cool wink

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2023
simplepee:

I thought You peeps said foreign women are the best and they are very hardworking and supportive? I’m not understanding lipsrsealed
Beautiful laps and legs in that DP. Thick in the right proportion.
Back to the comment...
Eh? Foreign women the best...?
Well, it depends on what whoever made that statement was specifically talking about.
When it comes to thickness, beauty and curves, local women win hands down.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by nedekid: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2023
Rayban25:
Dont do relationship with her oo...you have everything to lose because whether you are aware of it or not you'll be affected by her emotional baggage while you're dealing with your own problems....just be friends with her or Bleep her and move on
OP, listen to this poster.
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by mayorkent(m): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2023
Lol fake story

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by wumi2017(f): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
Eleyi Po o,,oga ju
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by EmiDon11: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
BISHOPCHARLIE:
Hi peeps,

What do you feel guys?
op come o

I need ur help here...
How can ur girlfriend's younger sister be married since 10 yrs ago?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by shomutuski(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
BISHOPCHARLIE:
Hi peeps,

What do you feel guys?

After all these, you still had to come online to ask? for what exactly?

Dear NL when people come and list red flags which is obvious asking for advise, its a waste of time telling them what to do because they have made their choice already in mind, they are only trying to second guess it by seeing what you people think.

he will marry her and regret it.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Rapture4real(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2023
It is better to remain single than to marry a lady that will make you go through hell. Even as a born again child of God, I will advise anyone trying to marry a lady to take his eyes away from her beauty, scripted character and do a background check.

Do a thorough deliverance and prayer both for yourself and the lady, if she has the above experiences. Also

Be prayerful before you marry a lady

1. From a polygamous family
2. Poor background
3. Who has not been empowered by parents either handwork or education
4. All siblings have one ancestral problem or the other.
5. Who hides her personal and family details from you.
6. Reckless sexual past
7. Who lies and pretends at will.

My friends, if you witness the true colour of a woman after marriage,you curse the day you meet her and her beauty and endowments become irritating to you. Ask the elders. The venom Satan released into then in the garden of Eden is still in some of them. But there good women out there. Only God can lead you to them.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Poor girl. She has so much emotional baggage. The best she can do for herself is heal and strive to be a better version of her past. And if you can't be that person whilst she walks through that phase, please walk away. I hope she stops spilling way too much about herself as well. Some things are better left unsaid. Trust me, nobody cares.

I don't think so, you know better that when a woman falls in love there's really no secret provided she trust the guy. I think I value ladies who can open up, as a correct guy you'll know how to address the problem, provided such guy even understand the limitations associated with that kind of lady and also the lady is willing to put in the effort to heal.

As for her healing it will take more than the physical, only the holy spirit can heal certain affliction that comes with curses like this. Evidently there's a curse running on the background, I'll advise the boyfriend to be grounded spiritual, else he'll be surprised.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Smith414: 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
If you love her and you know say she nor go stress you if you marry her, forget past and carry her go for prayers and deliverance. Personally I think that’s the only option because if you marry her like that without deliverance, na same repeated circle you go experience bro,, SHALOM
Re: My Girlfriend Has A Shadowy Past by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
arantess:

Women hardly love

She spills so she can garner sympathy and then guyman go commit scarce resources

Lols, you fit no make heaven. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Lady Dumped By Her Lover After Giving Birth: "Be Careful, Men Are Liars” / What's The Best Way End A Relationship Without Hurting Your Partner? / What Was The Crazy Thing You Did After Breakup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.