Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,677 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

I Dey Fear Dis Tin! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dey Fear Dis Tin! (2780 Views)

Why Oyinbo Dey Fear Naija People? / Wisest Playboy: How I Dey Use Straff Plenty Naija Babes. / My aunt is the man of the house, I dey pity the husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dey Fear Dis Tin! by Russialane(m): 2:33am On Sep 07, 2011
undecided
Re: I Dey Fear Dis Tin! by Talking(m): 12:44pm On Sep 07, 2011
I'm tired of 'haters, haters, haters'; "weirdos, weirdos, weirdos!" I am outa here. ***Disappears***
Re: I Dey Fear Dis Tin! by filibust: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2011
@ steeze, just right here on nairaland.
Got fascinated by one of your posts,as such hoping we can work together.
Do drop a link for me.

Thanks man!
Re: I Dey Fear Dis Tin! by WebSurfer(m): 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2011
:d :d :d :d
Re: I Dey Fear Dis Tin! by steeze(m): 3:35pm On Sep 07, 2011
Filibust

23146BCE. . . Holla

At you two posters above, ayam tayad of haters and weirdos too man I'm outta here.

#ayaftayaforuna
Re: I Dey Fear Dis Tin! by Pweety4me(f): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2011
steeze:

@pweety

Yea I have a vargin prick but you know it is berra than your kitten that is a wide as river nile and as smelly as expired sardine.

#butissorait
Ehn?vargin boy where u take see kitten oo?se na d person wey born you na her own u see?(excuse) plseee tell me. . .and how do u know how deep a kitten is when u never enter 1 to even talk of see 1 b4. . .see apsolute ignorance & stupidityy undecided
Re: I Dey Fear Dis Tin! by 190smh: 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2011
steeze:

@pweety

Yea I have a vargin prick but you know it is berra than your kitten that is a wide as river nile and as smelly as expired sardine.

#butissorait

[size=38pt]JESUS CHRIST  shocked shocked[/size]
Re: I Dey Fear Dis Tin! by steeze(m): 4:09pm On Sep 07, 2011
Pweety4me don't take it personal but. . .

I SPEAK THE TRUTH

Here is some izal, use it to clean up that mess down there

#ayafspokenojare
Re: I Dey Fear Dis Tin! by Ollydon(m): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2011
@op, i think u must be cute, u re supposed 2 jam dem all
Re: I Dey Fear Dis Tin! by Mynd44: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2011
This Steve dey find trouble
Re: I Dey Fear Dis Tin! by Pweety4me(f): 10:01pm On Sep 07, 2011
^^Warn him smiley
Re: I Dey Fear Dis Tin! by steeze(m): 10:29pm On Sep 07, 2011
What are these people going on about again?

#ayaftayaforunasef
Re: I Dey Fear Dis Tin! by splitnaija(m): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2011
Op, you have a problem and the earlier you solve it the better. Don't go about making girls miserable because of your problem. Okay?
Re: I Dey Fear Dis Tin! by MEmmanuel: 9:22am On Sep 08, 2011
[b][color=#006600]steeze (m)
Chillin wiv d boys at Yaba left. Ur welcome 2 join us!

I Dey Fear Dis Tin!
« on: September 06, 2011, 01:58 AM »
Okay my story might be a little long. I'm in my early twenties and I've only been in one r/ship. Just one. And people find it hard to believe because of the way I live. People call me a player but I am not. I'm only committment phobic. I broke up my last and only relationship because she wasn't giving me any space. I'm not sure I even loved her. This was a girl who dumped her bf to be with me. After that I just decided that it is better to just be friends with women and if benefits come along, I'll take it.

However it seems no one understands the meaning of true friendship. I find that every girl I hang out with starts to want more. Then comes the goo-goo and questions like "why didn't you call me yesterday?" "Who was that girl I saw you with" At times like that I just develop cold feet and take off. She gets hurt and somehow she is heartbroken. The vicious cycle starts all over again even though we were never in a relationship. All my guys are in relationships but I'm the only one who is single and really not interested.

Is something wrong with me? I sometimes worry that this might affect me sometime in the future.
[/color][/b]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Steeze,

May I bring to your notice that,
you're 100% Ok, Healthy & Normal.
But you should be well informed on how to handle women.
The world CANNOT do without them, even though they act funny at times.

A WOMAN IS A BLESSING TO HUMANITY!

We're on the same boat. In my own case, I am YET to be in a relationship.
Its all about priority.

Regards,
M.Emmanuel
Re: I Dey Fear Dis Tin! by nassiwa: 10:08am On Sep 08, 2011
It seems the way you relate with girls makes them think you love them . Try to change how you relate to girls.
Re: I Dey Fear Dis Tin! by steeze(m): 1:26pm On Sep 08, 2011
@ M.Emmanuel,

I'm glad to hear that it isn't exactly a priority for you as well. Thought it was just me.

@nassiwa

To be honest I think that is what causes it but I never mean for it to happen. I'm a really funny guy and I basically do lots of crazy stuff. I will never look a girl in the eyes and tell her I love her cos I don't wanna start any trouble. Still, people say I make I girl feel special and then days later I'm running off with another girl doing the same routine.

Fact is, on my part, there was really no intimacy involved. Just me being me.

#nasoeyeseeham
Re: I Dey Fear Dis Tin! by Mynd44: 5:01pm On Sep 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^Warn him smiley

You sef too like fight is you name FIJABI?
Re: I Dey Fear Dis Tin! by Pweety4me(f): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2011
^^Didn't i warn yu about the 'rude talk'?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Continue Pretending To Be Her Cousin In Her Uncle's House? / All Men Are The Same / Ladies Pls...your Views On This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.