Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

The Gospel Explained For Muslims - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gospel Explained For Muslims (3158 Views)

Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza / Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / The Gospel Of John - A Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
FxMasterz:

The comment you referred to wasn't in absolute. It was opinionated.

Is an opionionated comment not a comment? What difference does it make if your comment is absolute or qualified?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
LegalWolf:

Is an opionionated comment not a comment? What difference does it make if your comment is absolute or qualified?
An absolute comment gives no room for opposing views. An opinionated comment opens itself up to other opinions for more clarity.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
FxMasterz:

An absolute comment gives no room for opposing views. An opinionated comment opens itself up to other opinions for more clarity.

Lol, I’m enjoying this. Let’s keep twisting it. You said you didn’t make a comment. But you asked a question.

Again, I repeat - what difference does that make. Is an opionionated comment not a comment?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol, I’m enjoying this. Let’s keep twisting it. You said you didn’t make a comment. But you asked a question.

Again, I repeat - what difference does that make. Is an opionionated comment not a comment?
Why go back and forth? I already said that my opinionated comment was open to correction. I also made you to understand that the comment was made when you refused to answer the questions asked before the comment. Were the questions and the comment that came after not related?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
FxMasterz:

Why go back and forth? I already said that my opinionated comment was open to correction. I also made you to understand that the comment was made when you refused to answer the questions asked before the comment. Were the questions and the comment that came after not related?

LOL! I am not going back and forth. You challenged for claiming that you are either a liar or a coward and my point goes to prove that. You made a comment at a point and claimed you didn't make any comment but asked a question. Whether opionionated or not is irrelevant.

That established, if you have the right to make an opionionated comment, why can't I do the same?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL! I am not going back and forth. You challenged for claiming that you are either a liar or a coward and my point goes to prove that. You made a comment at a point and claimed you didn't make any comment but asked a question. Whether opionionated or not is irrelevant.

That established, if you have the right to make an opionionated comment, why can't I do the same?
Your comment was not opinionated. It was absolute.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 5:09am On Feb 10, 2023
FxMasterz:

Your comment was not opinionated. It was absolute.
How?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by KingNom(m): 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2023
TenQ:

It isn't God then who need Atonement. The person who needs freedom from the consequence of his transgression is the one who NEED the payment.

Unfortunately, it is impossible for man to pay for his transgression. Therefore, for the reason of God's love He presented the payment (A Life for a Life evidenced by the shedding of blood).

This is why by grace we are saved through faith, ..it is a a GIFT of God.

Eph 2:8-9:
"For by grace are you saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast."

If our salvation is a GIFT of God to us, how can He NEED anything?
To comprehend this, you need to answer the Question below from the bible:
What do you think God Does with the Blood of Sacrifice?

Is it necessary that the Messiah has to die or that his blood be shed? That is, would atonement be complete if Jesus was nailed to the cross but brought down before he died?

The thing is God is a God of Justice 100% and a God of Mercy 100% also. So to satisfy His Justice part, our Lord Jesus went through suffering, death and he'll on behalf of mankind.

Remember how burnt offerings and other offerings were a sweet smelling savour to God in the old testament? Lord Jesus' sacrifice remains the crown and best of it all on behalf of mankind and all creation.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 4:21am On Feb 26, 2023
KingNom:

The thing is God is a God of Justice 100% and a God of Mercy 100% also. So to satisfy His Justice part, our Lord Jesus went through suffering, death and he'll on behalf of mankind.

Remember how burnt offerings and other offerings were a sweet smelling savour to God in the old testament? Lord Jesus' sacrifice remains the crown and best of it all on behalf of mankind and all creation.
I agree with you.

My point was that it isn't God who NEED to do anything. It is Man who NEED Redemption. God on the other hand REQUIRE that Sin MUST be PUNISHED.

A Sacrifice fulfills God's JUSTICE without VIOLATING God's INTEGRITY by letting Man go unpunished . The Blood is the Testament that the PRICE of Sin has been PAID in full: a LIFE for a Life!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I'm Praying For People Who Listen To Nicki Minaj / Luciferean Poems / When You See A Jehova Witness Coming Towards You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.