Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,575 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

The Gospel Explained For Muslims - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gospel Explained For Muslims (3098 Views)

Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza / Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / The Gospel Of John - A Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 1:05pm On Jan 18, 2023

FIRST: The Word Gospel means "Good News" and it is NOT a book: it is a Message.

What is the Message?
1. That the Messiah has come!
The Messiah is One who is to rule the Whole World and Create a Eutopian Civilization whose domain is without End. In modern day terms we will call it Paradise .
2. The Messiah is the Gift of God to Humanity: that whosoever BELIEVED in Him will not perish but earn eternal life with God in Paradise. Through the Messiah all who know that they are SICK in their Soul/Spirit through the Virus of Sin can get healed and thus be qualified for Paradise: for it is impossible for a sinner to inherit the kingdom of God.

Why are ALL Humans in Trouble?
1. Because ALL humans are sinners by nature AND no one contaminated with sin can be united with God after this life in His paradise. We ALL inherited our sin nature from Adam and Eve.
2. God is Absolute, Just and Infinitely above ALL, He has set a boundary of perfection around Himself. By God's law, the minutest sin must be Judged as VIOLATIONS of God's rule is taken extremely seriously by God.
3. It is impossible for ANY violator of God's rule to UNDO the consequence of his sin.
4. All Violators of God's rule face the "Second Death"! Death is NOT a form of Annihilation BUT a DISCONNECTION. The second death is an Eternal REJECTION and DISCONNECTION of such a guilty person from God to a place described as "the Lake of Fire"!

Why is it the Good News?
1. Because God so much loved Humanity, He presented a Perfect SACRIFICE as a GIFT to pay the PENALTY of our sins. Then, God can execute Justice on us and yet Free us from the consequence of our Sin.
2. In the Old Testament, God instituted the Ordinance of SACRIFICE to atone for the sin of the children of Israel: The sacrificial animal thus become a SCAPEGOAT for them. The children of Israel commited iniquity BUT the sacrificial animal is paying with its life for their sin. This have to be repeated often and at least once a year. This was an allegory to the atonement that will be done by the Messiah.
3. In the New Testament, the Messiah came as Human but did NOT inherit the SIN nature of the descendants of Adam and Eve so that He is the perfect Lamb of God to take away the sins of the world. The sacrifice of the Messiah is INFINITE, therefore He can take Upon Himself the Infinite nature of God's Judgement for people.
4. Anyone who BELIEVES and ACCEPTS Gods Solution for His Sin as a Free Gift of God becomes BORN AGAIN. Meaning that He becomes a "NEW PERSON" as far as God is concerned: "A CHILD of God" and Disconnected fromnthe Curse of Adam and Eve!

Jesus explained this process of becoming a Child of God in John 3:14-15
Jn 3:14-15:
"And just as Moses lifted-up the serpent in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up in order that everyone putting-faith in Him may have eternal life."

Let me Explain briefly:
In Numbers 21:4-9
#1. The children of Israel blasphemed against God and Moses
#2. God punished them by sending exceptionally poisonous snakes into their camp
#3. After thousands have died as the snake venom defied all medical solutions, the children of God knew that this was God's Judgement against them.
#4. They asked Moses to beg the LORD for them to Forgive them and Remove the snakes. Moses went up to the LORD to plead for the Children of Israel
#5. God forgives them but He would NOT remove the poisonous snakes. Instead, God says to Moses:
i. Make a snake image and hang it on a Pole in the center of the camp of Israel.
ii. Any Israelite that is bitten by a snake should drag himself to the place where the brass snake image was hung and look.
iii. Anyone who believed in God's solution for the snake venom and look at the brass snake will live and not does as a result of the venom.

Salvation through Christ Explained:
Anyone who BELIEVED in the SOLUTION of God ( to look at the brass snake) lived. Everyone who REJECTS the Solution of God for the venom DIED.

Jesus said: Just as Moses hung a snake image in the wilderness, so the same way He would be hung. Anyone who Believed in God's solution will come under the covenant of God's Peace.
JESUS Described those who Believed in the SOLUTION of God for their Sin by coming to the Messiah hung on the Tree as BORN AGAIN.

John 3:14-15:
"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life."

And then:
John 3:16-18:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

Unfortunately, Jesus said that:
This FREE GIFT of God will be REJECTED by many and you my dear Muslims, you are of them.
John 3:19-20:
"And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved."

Your Questions Please!
This time around, I am not asking you the questions

Cc:
All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11 , Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo saintHot

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2023
I will have to explain the Concept of SIN in Christianity as it is completely different from the Concept of SIN in Islam. Sin is not just what we have done that is not right but a CONTAMINANT!

The Bible describes our Bodies as Houses or Containers (Cup, Plate etc) for the Spirit of God.

1Cor 6:19:
"Or have ye not known that your body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit which is in you, which ye have from God, and ye are not your own?"

Violation of God's Rule for Mankind is called SIN. SIN Contaminate our Bodies just as Human Excrement contaminates a vessel for eating.

1. If I excrete inside a Gold plate and cup that you gave me to keep for you, would you eat from it when I use it to serve Pounded Yam, Egusi soup, Assorted meat and wine?
2. How about if I wash it with soap, water and bleach: would you eat my food from the golden plate and cup?

You will note that from the day I use the gold plate and cup for excrement, no matter what I do to clean it, it becomes unclean for you. The quantity of excrement does not matter either tiny or massive doesn't change the point that the vessels are permanently unclean.

Rom 3:23:
"for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

We cannot by any means share eternally with God his Paradise

ONLY God has the Power to take our contaminated LIFE and wash it by HIMSELF with His OWN Detergent and Bleach and to His OWN Satisfaction
This requirement is fulfilled in the blood of Jesus.

Heb 9:22:
"And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission (forgiveness of sin)."

Finally, Jesus said:
John 3:36:
"He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him."

John 6:40:
"And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life : and I will raise him up at the last day."

Cc:
All my Friends on Nairaland:
LegalWolf Vanessa7 AntiChristian Empiree, Rash4ductluv, BabaHeekmat, Haekymbahd, motayoayinde, drlateef, Thatfairguy1, MrCodeSolo , Hisbah21, thatsleepboy1 , Lordmoh , OBALOLA55, x123xlolls , Lukuluku69 , mhmsadyq, Ibsaq , Herkeym001 , Sulasa07 , hakeemhakeem , abduljabbar4 ,olaalekan ,Friend22 , uthlaw , Exc2000 , AbuTwins ,Akhirastriver ,Akinbahm , Sino , KayB , youngdroly , jaggabban , ukeleh , Realismailakabir , Bami8064 Greatgr , Gaskiyamagana Compton11 , Alfarouq , MrCodeSolo saintHot
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 2:42pm On Jan 18, 2023
If the concept of SIN as you pointed out is different in Islam and Christianity, why not follow your own concept and allow the Muslims follow theirs?

Why not let your ways and delusions be yours only? And let the Muslims delusions be theirs?

Why all these rigmaroles all in the name of explaining what you obviously don't understand? Why parade Nairaland like an Ogbanje talking to a people whose .iNDS are made up?

Are you sure you did not run away from your ward at YabaLeft or is it Aro confinement you escaped from? Thread after threads with no meaningful headway?

O ga for all the Relentless Bigots o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 3:41pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lukuluku69:
If the concept of SIN as you pointed out is different in Islam and Christianity, why not follow your own concept and allow the Muslims follow theirs?

Why not let your ways and delusions be yours only? And let the Muslims delusions be theirs?

Why all these rigmaroles all in the name of explaining what you obviously don't understand? Why parade Nairaland like an Ogbanje talking to a people whose .iNDS are made up?

Are you sure you did not run away from your ward at YabaLeft or is it Aro confinement you escaped from? Thread after threads with no meaningful headway?

1. How do you think I will feel in paradise knowing that I could have explained the plan of God's salvation to you so that you'll be saved?
2. How do you think you will feel about me who knows the truth but didn't warn you Muslims enough about it?

Either way, it is not good. Mr Lukman, God loves you and desires to save you. Jesus said: humanity prefer darkness to light.

I can explain the plan of salvation of God through the Bible, except for chanting La illa ila lah, can you explain the plan of salvation in the Qur'an?

The purpose of Satan is to deceive mankind with truth mixed with poison and unfortunately, Lukman you are already in the hands of the best of the Deceivers.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2023
Lukuluku69:

1. How do you think I will fee in paradise knowing that I could have explained the plan of God's salvation to you so that you'll be saved?
2. How do you think you will feel about me who knows the truth but didn't warn you Muslims enough about it?

Either way, it is not good. Mr Lukman, God loves you and desires to save you. Jesus said: humanity prefer darkness to light.

I can explain the plan of salvation of God through the Bible, except for chanting La illa ila lah, can you explain the plan of salvation in the Qur'an?

The purpose of Satan is to deceive mankind with truth mixed with poison and unfortunately, Lukman you are already in the hands of the best of the Deceivers.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by AntiChristian: 6:16am On Jan 19, 2023
Alhamdulillah Rabbil 'Aalamin.

I am pleased with Allah as my one and only Lord, with Islam as my way of life and Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam!

We worship Allah alone without partners! We only call Him by the most beautiful names. There's no one like Him among His creations.

If He intends to do anything He just say to it "be" and it is. He needs no son or grandson to help Him in His dominion.

He is omnipotent, omniscient and physically present above the throne above the seven heavens!

Far is He from dying as He created the angel of death! He dies not! He is the self subsisting, the eternal living! He forgives whoever He wills and punishes whoever He wills. He needs no blood to forgive! He is able to do all things!

Everyone will carry the burden of their own sin! I didn't inherit my dad's sin. Definitely no one inherits Adam sin! Allah did forgive Adam as He's oft-forgiving , most merciful!

I and my family will live and die as Muslims. Aamin.

O Lord Forgive me, my parents and the believers till the day of resurrection.

Aamin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by MrCodeSolo: 7:29am On Jan 19, 2023
TenQ:

1. How do you think I will fee in paradise knowing that I could have explained the plan of God's salvation to you so that you'll be saved?

[s]The purpose of Satan is to deceive mankind with truth mixed with poison and unfortunately, Lukman you are already in the hands of the best of the Deceivers.[/s]
why are you saying someone is in the best of the Deceivers when your scripture already made some similar references to that.... If I had never practiced Christianity since from the tender age of 9 and all the way to my early 30s before reverting back to Islam. After exploring some deeper truths, biblical lies and with a great deal of indept thinking in my heart....you people with all your confusion-mixed doctrines, numerous Christian denominations... and constracting belief systems within the same "alleged" body of Christ. Are pouring gasoline on people spiritual ignorance and go about with raised shoulders filled with the boosted pride of Paul the apostle, the one whose confusion and madden beliefs upon encountering some inexplicable light for all we knew it could be the morning star? he had no where to turn to but happened to go to arabia first before coming back some 3yrs later and started inspiring gigantic lies.

2 Kings 19:10
“Thus you shall say to Hezekiah king of Judah, ‘Do not let your God in whom you trust deceive you saying, “Jerusalem will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.”

Isaiah 37:10
“Thus you shall say to Hezekiah king of Judah, ‘Do not let your God in whom you trust deceive you, saying, “Jerusalem will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.”

Jeremiah 20:7
O Lord, You have deceived me and I was deceived;
You have overcome me and prevailed.
I have become a laughingstock all day long;
Everyone mocks me.

Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, “Ah, Lord God! Surely You have utterly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, ‘You will have peace’; whereas a sword touches the throat.”

Ezekiel 14:9
“But if the prophet is prevailed upon to speak a word, it is I, the Lord, who have prevailed upon that prophet, and I will stretch out My hand against him and destroy him from among My people Israel.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false.

Jobs 13:7
“Will you speak what is unjust for God,
And speak what is deceitful for Him?

1 Kings 22:22-23
The Lord said to him, ‘How?’ And he said, ‘I will go out and
be a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’
Then He said, ‘You are to entice him and also prevail.
Go and do so. Now therefore, behold,
the Lord has put a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets;
and the Lord has proclaimed disaster against you.”

ALL THESE VERSES MENTIONED ABOVE ARE FOUND IN THE BIBLE YOU CARRY TO CHURCH OR MEETINGS...SETTLE YOUR HOUSE FIRST.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 8:10am On Jan 19, 2023
Can you please give me Allah's plan of Redemption/Salvation?
After all, not every human being will make paradise!

MrCodeSolo:
why are you saying someone is in the best of the Deceivers when your scripture already made some similar references to that.... If I had never practiced Christianity since from the tender age of 9 and all the way to my early 30s before reverting back to Islam. After exploring some deeper truths, biblical lies and with a great deal of indept thinking in my heart....you people with all your confusion-mixed doctrines, numerous Christian denominations... and constracting belief systems within the same "alleged" body of Christ. Are pouring gasoline on people spiritual ignorance and go about with raised shoulders filled with the boosted pride of Paul the apostle, the one whose confusion and madden beliefs upon encountering some inexplicable light for all we knew it could be the morning star? he had no where to turn to but happened to go to arabia first before coming back some 3yrs later and started inspiring gigantic lies.

2 Kings 19:10
“Thus you shall say to Hezekiah king of Judah, ‘Do not let your God in whom you trust deceive you saying, “Jerusalem will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.”

Isaiah 37:10
“Thus you shall say to Hezekiah king of Judah, ‘Do not let your God in whom you trust deceive you, saying, “Jerusalem will not be given into the hand of the king of Assyria.”

Jeremiah 20:7
O Lord, You have deceived me and I was deceived;
You have overcome me and prevailed.
I have become a laughingstock all day long;
Everyone mocks me.

Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, “Ah, Lord God! Surely You have utterly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, ‘You will have peace’; whereas a sword touches the throat.”

Ezekiel 14:9
“But if the prophet is prevailed upon to speak a word, it is I, the Lord, who have prevailed upon that prophet, and I will stretch out My hand against him and destroy him from among My people Israel.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false.

Jobs 13:7
“Will you speak what is unjust for God,
And speak what is deceitful for Him?

1 Kings 22:22-23
The Lord said to him, ‘How?’ And he said, ‘I will go out and
be a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all his prophets.’
Then He said, ‘You are to entice him and also prevail.
Go and do so. Now therefore, behold,
the Lord has put a deceiving spirit in the mouth of all these your prophets;
and the Lord has proclaimed disaster against you.”

ALL THESE VERSES MENTIONED ABOVE ARE FOUND IN THE BIBLE YOU CARRY TO CHURCH OR MEETINGS...SETTLE YOUR HOUSE FIRST.
A Deciever is a NOUN sir.
YAHWEH is Not a Deceiver: Satan is the deceiver

Show one verse in the bible that calls God a deceiver!

Genesis 3:4-5
The serpent said to the woman, You surely will not die! For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

2 Corinthians 11:14
No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:3
But I am afraid that, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, your minds will be led astray from the simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ.

Ephesians 6:11
Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 8:27am On Jan 19, 2023
MrCodeSolo:

Since you were a former church goer, can I humbly ask you some questions?

1. Why do you think Allah sent Jesus into the world with such a distinguishing attributes?
Like why was Jesus born without a Father?
2. Why is Jesus the Messiah?
3. What is a spirit and who is the Holy Spirit?

Thank you
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 8:48am On Jan 19, 2023
If I have just five minutes left to live and I want to enter paradise, Antichristian what would you tell me?

AntiChristian:

I am pleased with Allah as my one and only Lord, with Islam as my way of life and Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam!

We worship Allah alone without partners! We only call Him by the most beautiful names. There's no one like Him among His creations.

If He intends to do anything He just say to it "be" and it is. He needs no son or grandson to help Him in His dominion.

He is omnipotent, omniscient and physically present above the throne above the seven heavens!

Far is He from dying as He created the angel of death! He dies not! He is the self subsisting, the eternal living! He forgives whoever He wills and punishes whoever He wills. He needs no blood to forgive! He is able to do all things!

Everyone will carry the burden of their own sin! I didn't inherit my dad's sin. Definitely no one inherits Adam sin! Allah did forgive Adam as He's oft-forgiving , most merciful!

Aamin.
You have only repeated rhetorics.

Islam and misconceptions.
1. No body says you inherited your father's sins. You inherited the sinful nature of Adam and Eve. Meaning that Like a PIG by nature is a dirty animal, by nature as a human being, you are a sinner by nature.

This is why of all human beings in the World, ONLY the Messiah is free from Sin.

2. No single Christian associate ANY partner with God. What we have consistently affirmed is that
God is the Father
God is the Word
God is the Spirit

If you don't understand this, too bad.

3. What is death?
Unfortunately, you Muslims will close your eyes to understanding when it pleases you.
You and I know that Death is NEVER an Annihilation. It is a CHANGE/TRANSFORMATION or DISCONNECTION of the Physical Body from the Spiritual Essence of a Person.

Even as Muslims, you tell tales of when two angels at death will ask you that has died 3 or 5 questions depending on the hadiths you read. And the death person will Hear the Angels, Respond to the Angels and Even Feel the bliss or torment of the grave.

4. There is no forgiveness after death. No amount of prayers will change the result of your choice of life you have lived on earth. If Mohammed is for paradise, he doesn't need your prayers (but he himself is afraid he is destined for the fire). This is why I ask you to look at the Messiah for your salvation. God can forgive you, but for your dead loved ones, it is too late.

5. Mohammed is actually a partner with Allah and probably the black stone for it forgives you of your sin.

6. Finally, there was nothing Allah made by saying "BE!". If there is , I challenge you to proof it from the Qur'an.

Even to raise up the dead, Allah has to use a Cow: isn't it?
Even to forgive sin, Allah use the word "MAY"...
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hey TenQ,

I have gone through this topic previously and I think I have a little bit of time to spare. I have few questions to ask. Or a couple of them if you will like to. PLEASE DO NOT STRAY AWAY from them like the stray advocatejare. Are you willing to answer them grin ?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hey TenQ,

I have gone through this topic previously and I think I have a little bit of time to spare. I have few questions to ask. Or a couple of them if you will like to. PLEASE DO NOT STRAY AWAY from them like the stray advocatejare. Are you willing to answer them grin ?

Of course ask your questions. The response will be as civil as your communication is, else, you will receive further spanking from me. But feel FREE to ask your questions after you have read to understand what I wrote.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2023
TenQ:

Of course ask your questions. The response will be as civil as your communication is, else, you will receive further spanking from me. But feel FREE to ask your questions after you have read to understand what I wrote.

Wait, do you consider me calling you a potential thief “uncivil” ? sad

…..

What about Lawrence TenQnih?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 5:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
TenQ:
Can you please give me Allah's plan of Redemption/Salvation?
After all, not every human being will make paradise!

A Deciever is a NOUN sir.
YAHWEH is Not a Deceiver: Satan is the deceiver

Show one verse in the bible that calls God a deceiver!

Genesis 3:4-5
The serpent said to the woman, You surely will not die! For God knows that in the day you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.

John 8:44
You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

2 Corinthians 11:14
No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 11:3
But I am afraid that, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, your minds will be led astray from the simplicity and purity of devotion to Christ.

Ephesians 6:11
Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

This thread bears a complete message for anyone who is sincerely looking to be saved. The language is simple and the explanations are clear. You've almost summarised the entire gospel message in very few sentences. God bless your soul.
Any riped soul would be reaped into salvation with this. I pray God that all who are lost, over whose soul the devil currently rejoices, would come in contact with your message here, and their eyes being opened, would find their liberty from satanic bondages and be set on a path towards a glorious eternity.
You've done a great task, God bless you real my brother. Please allow the Holy Spirit again to use you to write out God's salvation plan as captured in the Bible. We'll be earnestly waiting to be blessed again by it.
Do not mind those who oppose themselves. Their likes have always been, and would continue to be. No matter what we do, those who would be saved would be saved, and those who'll be damned would be damned.
You can see someone like Mrcodesolo, in spite of the clarity of the message you presented here, went and brought Bible verses out of context in order to use lies to obliterate the truth. Knowing fully well in himself, while typing those scriptures that he was deliberately deceiving some ignorant folks who do not know the full context of what he posted.
Allow legalwolf to ask you his questions, who knows what God could do through him. No matter the insult he hauls your way, God doesn't reject anyone, and no devil can stop anyone whose time of salvation has come. Paul was far worse than legalwolf in his attacks against the gospel.
The question you poised to antichristian is a great question. 'What would you say to me if I have just 5mins to live...' I really want to see his answers to that question.
Oh, how the devil works to blind the hearts of man from seeing how deeply God loves them. Rather than accept the love, they even insult the Lover.
I'm sure that you do all you do here out of love for perishing souls. They would never see it as such, rather, they see it as a attacks. It's the devil's tactics. Nevertheless, we would never cease loving, for so we are commanded. It is our sole responsibility to rescue those that are perishing because God loves all sinners, and that's why He gave all men the opportunity to be cleansed through Jesus, so that all men could have eternal access to Him and to His throne in paradise for all eternity.
God bless you real my brother. I was really so blessed by this thread today.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 6:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
FxMasterz:

This thread bears a complete message for anyone who is sincerely looking to be saved. The language is simple and the explanations are clear. You've almost summarised the entire gospel message in very few sentences. God bless your soul.
Any riped soul would be reaped into salvation with this. I pray God that all who are lost, over whose soul the devil currently rejoices, would come in contact with your message here, and their eyes being opened, would find their liberty from satanic bondages and be set on a path towards a glorious eternity.
You've done a great task, God bless you real my brother. Please allow the Holy Spirit again to use you to write out God's salvation plan as captured in the Bible. We'll be earnestly waiting to be blessed again by it.
Do not mind those who oppose themselves. Their likes have always been, and would continue to be. No matter what we do, those who would be saved would be saved, and those who'll be damned would be damned.
You can see someone like Mrcodesolo, in spite of the clarity of the message you presented here, went and brought Bible verses out of context in order to use lies to obliterate the truth. Knowing fully well in himself, while typing those scriptures that he was deliberately deceiving some ignorant folks who do not know the full context of what he posted.
Allow legalwolf to ask you his questions, who knows what God could do through him. No matter the insult he hauls your way, God doesn't reject anyone, and no devil can stop anyone whose time of salvation has come. Paul was far worse than legalwolf in his attacks against the gospel.
The question you poised to antichristian is a great question. 'What would you say to me if I have just 5mins to live...' I really want to see his answers to that question.
Oh, how the devil works to blind the hearts of man from seeing how deeply God loves them. Rather than accept the love, they even insult the Lover.
I'm sure that you do all you do here out of love for perishing souls. They would never see it as such, rather, they see it as a attacks. It's the devil's tactics. Nevertheless, we would never cease loving, for so we are commanded. It is our sole responsibility to rescue those that are perishing because God loves all sinners, and that's why He gave all men the opportunity to be cleansed through Jesus, so that all men could have eternal access to Him and to His throne in paradise for all eternity.
God bless you real my brother. I was really so blessed by this thread today.
Thank you so much bro!
The average Muslim think we hate them by exposing the deception of Islam and thus they become militant. The shackle of satan on their reasoning is deep because of indoctrination from early age.

The fact that the whole of Islam is based on a cascade of lies does not help matters because they need more lies to protect a preceding lie.

There are two ways of reaching out to a Muslim and both the of them must be used concurrently.
1. Breaking down and Exposing the deceptions of Islam.
2. Explaining the Gospel of Christ unto salvation to them.

They don't mind the first but they are terrified of the second as deep down they know Islam has no guarantee for their salvation.

Thank you once again bro
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 6:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
TenQ:

Thank you so much bro!
The average Muslim think we hate them by exposing the deception of Islam and thus they become militant. The shackle of satan on their reasoning is deep because of indoctrination from early age.

The fact that the whole of Islam is based on a cascade of lies does not help matters because they need more lies to protect a preceding lie.

There are two ways of reaching out to a Muslim and both the of them must be used concurrently.
1. Breaking down and Exposing the deceptions of Islam.
2. Explaining the Gospel of Christ unto salvation to them.

They don't mind the first but they are terrified of the second as deep down they know Islam has no guarantee for their salvation.

Thank you once again bro

You're welcome brother.
I got really touched by the bolded. Are you really sure about this? Why then do they vehemently oppose any other forms of reasoning when they know deep down, their faith provides no guarantee?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
FxMasterz:

You're welcome brother.
I got really touched by the bolded. Are you really sure about this? Why then do they vehemently oppose any other forms of reasoning when they know deep down, their faith provides no guarantee?
First, as they hear a direct gospel, the Holy Spirit pricks their hearts. They trying to appear strong either run or display aggression as their hearts skip a bit. The average Christian is in aware of the force of the Gospel against the Muslims. Their greatest strength lies in having other Muslims to support them but as individuals, they are ordinary.

It's a tactics to shut down their conscience especially to justify themselves that "God knows they are sincere about worshipping him alone"!

They shut down their minds to ask the basic questions of
1. Why Jesus was an ENIGMA they won't want to discuss?
2. Why Mohammed was so VILE as a "prophet" yet presented as the best of mankind ?
3. Why it looks as someone else if feigning to be Al-Lah in the Qur'an?

Christians are feared by Muslims yet too gentle and easy to dominate with violence.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hey TenQ

Ideally, I wanted to play by your logic asking the same sets of [idi0tic] questions I think you would have asked if the roles were reversed. But we have better things to do. I will throw my questions up and give you the context so you can appreciate where I am coming from.

1. From what you have written, it will appear to a logical mind that yhwh NEEDS sacrifice before he can forgive sin. Is my understanding correct?

Now let me contextualize it, you made references to the Old Testament were annual ordinance of animal sacrifice was used to atone for sins. According to you, 'sacrifice of the Messiah is INFINITE' and has perfectly substituted the annual sacrifices done in the time of old.

So in any event, there is an element of need of blood from yhwh in order to forgive. For avoidance of doubt, shedding of blood is a precondition for Yhwh to forgive sins. Is my understanding correct?

2. If, hypothetically, you disagree with my analysis, was it possible under the Old Testament for sins to be atoned for without sacrifices to yhwh? Or under New testament, is it possible that our sins can be atoned for without the blood of the Messiah?

Let me add further flesh to this - because it will appear to me that the blood is the exclusive option for atonement. It is a sine qua non upon which atonement by your god must be done. All other things are secondary. Is this understanding correct?

3. You said that '... By God's law, the minutest sin must be Judged as VIOLATIONS of God's rule is taken extremely seriously by God. . Does that not offend your sense of justice if violation of the minutest sin is taken extremely serious by a supposed yhwh.

So, even amongst imperfect men, not all crimes are judged with the same severity. I remember that during the Okupe trial, you insinuated that it was wrong for Okupe to be sentenced lightly for the grievous sum he stole. We could make converse argument too. If I work on sabbath, for example, why would a supposed yhwh judge me exactly the same way as he would judge someone who committed murder?

4. You claimed that [i] only God has the Power to take our contaminated LIFE and wash it by HIMSELF with His OWN Detergent and Bleach and to His OWN Satisfaction. [i] This he does through the blood of Jesus. Does that not in any way mean that your yhwh is incapacitated and may not be omnipotent after all, if he CANNOT take out contaminated life with something else

Let me give you an example - suppose I have a Colt that I ride to different places. I can only wash that colt with water because I am human and I am limited to what I have. I am absolute and neither am I infinite. But should the same attribute be said of yhwh?

I think I have three more questions but I am tired and I have some other important matters to attend to. Please deal with this in the mean time
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by MightySparrow: 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
AntiChristian:

Aamin.

What is the meaning of Allah?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
TenQ:

First, as they hear a direct gospel, the Holy Spirit pricks their hearts. They trying to appear strong either run or display aggression as their hearts skip a bit. The average Christian is in aware of the force of the Gospel against the Muslims. Their greatest strength lies in having other Muslims to support them but as individuals, they are ordinary.

It's a tactics to shut down their conscience especially to justify themselves that "God knows they are sincere about worshipping him alone"!

They shut down their minds to ask the basic questions of
1. Why Jesus was an ENIGMA they won't want to discuss?
2. Why Mohammed was so VILE as a "prophet" yet presented as the best of mankind ?
3. Why it looks as someone else if feigning to be Al-Lah in the Qur'an?

Christians are feared by Muslims yet too gentle and easy to dominate with violence.

Hmm. I see.

This means a constant and continuous bombardment with truth would eventually shatter all the lying defences especially when truly supported by prayer until lost is saved.
Even these Nairaland contents could be prayerfully helped. Hell must be massively depopulated and heaven must swell.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 9:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hey TenQ

Ideally, I wanted to play by your logic asking the same sets of [idi0tic] questions I think you would have asked if the roles were reversed. But we have better things to do. I will throw my questions up and give you the context so you can appreciate where I am coming from.

1. From what you have written, it will appear to a logical mind that yhwh NEEDS sacrifice before he can forgive sin. Is my understanding correct?

Now let me contextualize it, you made references to the Old Testament were annual ordinance of animal sacrifice was used to atone for sins. According to you, 'sacrifice of the Messiah is INFINITE' and has perfectly substituted the annual sacrifices done in the time of old.

So in any event, there is an element of need of blood from yhwh in order to forgive. For avoidance of doubt, shedding of blood is a precondition for Yhwh to forgive sins. Is my understanding correct?
It is more about God's Absolute Greatness, His INFALLIBLE nature and His rule of Justice: this is what leads to the principle of Sacrifice. Let me explain

The Nature of God is to give a Command "BE" and whatEVER God's will is is EXECUTED to the letter. Sin is that which challenges the command of "BE " of God. SIN is that which challenges the AUTHORITY of God to be God! God judges it with an infinite Judgement

God does not NEED sacrifice to forgive SIN, it is Man who need a sacrifice/exchange for his sin to be atoned

a. God is infinitely PURE and infinitely ABSOLUTE in Authority.
b. We and All God's creations are infinitely INFERIOR to God in all respect
c. God set up RULES for His Creations in Relating with His Absolute nature. The Basic rule is that the one who sins (violate Gods Absolute nature) is eternally Disconnected from Him.
d. Every VIOLATION of God's rule by any of His spirit Creation is PUNISHED with Eternal Damnation to God's place of Rejection called the lake of Fire. This is also called the Second Death!

Let me explain further. By God's nature ALL His commands get EXECUTED absolutely without Question. He says "BE!" and, "it IS!" without Question.
Humans and Angels were given Freewill by God but expected to Fall in Line with God's Will. The violation of God's "BE!" To man and Angels is called SIN.

Since God's Command of "BE" as an instruction to Man or Angel must not go void, any attempt to undermine God's Command of "BE" is treated with an infinite Justice. SIN is a violation of God's nature of "BE"!

The Bible says, in spite of this LAW against the violation of God's Command of "BE" to man , God LOVE humans above EVERYTHING He had Created. Angels CANNOT repent if they Violated God's Command. But for Humans, God created a PRINCIPLE of EXCHANGE.

With the EXCHANGE, a SCAPEGOAT is Punished as per God's Requirement of JUDGEMENT while the BENEFICIARY is deemed as have PAID the Price.

The Old Testament was a SHADOW (of the real deal) i.e. the LAMB of God of an infinite VALUE to take up the magnitude of the Required Judgement of the violation of God's "BE".

The BLOOD thus acts like a RECEIPT or EVIDENCE that a LIFE has been EXCHANGED for another LIFE .

Let me ask you a question:

If God says "BE" and it isn't, can He still remain the Almighty God?

LegalWolf:

2. If, hypothetically, you disagree with my analysis, was it possible under the Old Testament for sins to be atoned for without sacrifices to yhwh? Or under New testament, is it possible that our sins can be atoned for without the blood of the Messiah?

Let me add further flesh to this - because it will appear to me that the blood is the exclusive option for atonement. It is a sine qua non upon which atonement by your god must be done. All other things are secondary. Is this understanding correct?
I think this question is exactly like your first question or an expansion of the same question.

In the old testament, sins were "COVERED" or "CONCEALED" by God through the Symbolic Animal Sacrifice. This is the reason why the exercise must be periodically done.

What will truly ATONE for the violation of God's Command "BE" is eternal Damnation or a LIFE worthy of the infinite Judgement of God.

Like I said:
It is the principle of the SCAPEGOAT, a Life for a LIFE. It isn't just the blood. The blood is a symbol of the EVIDENCE or RECEIPT that the Fine is PAID!

LegalWolf:

3. You said that '... By God's law, the minutest sin must be Judged as VIOLATIONS of God's rule is taken extremely seriously by God. . Does that not offend your sense of justice if violation of the minutest sin is taken extremely serious by a supposed yhwh.

So, even amongst imperfect men, not all crimes are judged with the same severity. I remember that during the Okupe trial, you insinuated that it was wrong for Okupe to be sentenced lightly for the grievous sum he stole. We could make converse argument too. If I work on sabbath, for example, why would a supposed yhwh judge me exactly the same way as he would judge someone who committed murder?
I think I gave you an illustration of why the concept of sin is different in Christianity and Islam.

Which of this two cups will you drink from
a. First Cup:
Contains one teaspoon of human excrement (but washed with soap and water)
b. Second Cup:
Contains thirty teaspoon of human excrement (but washed with soap and water)

In view of God's INFINITE nature,
(infinity divided by 2=INFINITY)
and
(INFINITY divided by 20,000= INFINITY)

Both 2 and 20,000 with respect to infinity is the same.

However, even though the Light SINNER and the Heavy SINNER go to the place of Eternal REJECTION, the magnitude of their punishment is DIFFERENT.

Rev 20:12:
"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Even the Righteous will receive their Reward/Judgement according to their WORKS (what they did on earth)

LegalWolf:

4. You claimed that only God has the Power to take our contaminated LIFE and wash it by HIMSELF with His OWN Detergent and Bleach and to His OWN Satisfaction. [i] This he does through the blood of Jesus. Does that not in any way mean that your yhwh is incapacitated and may not be omnipotent after all, if he CANNOT take out contaminated life with something else

Let me give you an example - suppose I have a Colt that I ride to different places. I can only wash that colt with water because I am human and I am limited to what I have. I am absolute and neither am I infinite. But should the same attribute be said of yhwh?

I think I have three more questions but I am tired and I have some other important matters to attend to. Please deal with this in the mean time
SIN is far more serious to God than it is viewed in Islam.

I asked you a question:
If God gave a command "BE" and it WASN'T, would God still remain the Almighty God?

Sin is a violation of the command of "BE HOLY" and as humans we VIOLATED the command by becoming UNHOLY. Should God let it pass?

It means that if God will OVERLOOK our offence, He ALONE can determine EXACTLY what can SUBSTITUTE/ATONE for the Violation. This is the meaning of the parable of the Detergent. God is the only one able to determine what satisfy the EQUIVALENCE of an infinite offence.

I have Explained to you that the Sacrifice is the principle of EXCHANGE: Life for Life! The exchange serves like the payment of the FINE for the offence.

An Analogy
You are a Just Judge,
[i]Your Son got drunk and while driving on the street collided with the public streetlight damaging a few . He was arrested by the police and charged to your court. As a judge, you are required to execute Justice by let's say a FINE of N10 million Naira (based on police assesment) or a 10 year IMPRISONMENT!

Will it be legal if you gave the hefty fine of N10 million as Judgement to be paid by your son AND after the judgement, you wrote a check of N10 million and gave it to your son to pay the fine?

This is what the scripture Jn3:14-18 mean
"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life."

AND
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believes on him is not condemned: but he that believes not is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

LegalWolf,
An infinite offence require for atonement an infinite VALUE of EXCHANGE.
Only God has an INFINITE value to atone for an infinite violation of His BE and WILL.

This is why JESUS is called the LAMB of God!

John 1:29:
"The next day John sees Jesus coming to him, and said, Behold the Lamb of God, which takes away the sin of the world."

Stay Blessed!

I await your other questions
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
LOOOOOOOOOOL!

Despite my admonition for brevity, you threw caution to the the dustbin and spilled 'volume of words'. You said a lot but you ended up saying nothing. That is the unfortunate dilemma of the Christian. And like the stray advocatejare, you strayed from the question.

Just a quick one.... I have read your epistle and I will try to expose the deficiency in your logic.

TenQ:

It is more about God's Absolute Greatness, His INFALLIBLE nature and His rule of Justice: this is what leads to the principle of Sacrifice. Let me explain

The Nature of God is to give a Command "BE" and whatEVER God's will is is EXECUTED to the letter. Sin is that which challenges the command of "BE " of God. SIN is that which challenges the AUTHORITY of God to be God! God judges it with an infinite Judgement

God does not NEED sacrifice to forgive SIN, it is Man who need a sacrifice/exchange for his sin to be atoned

a. God is infinitely PURE and infinitely ABSOLUTE in Authority.
b. We and All God's creations are infinitely INFERIOR to God in all respect
c. God set up RULES for His Creations in Relating with His Absolute nature. The Basic rule is that the one who sins (violate Gods Absolute nature) is eternally Disconnected from Him.
d. Every VIOLATION of God's rule by any of His spirit Creation is PUNISHED with Eternal Damnation to God's place of Rejection called the lake of Fire. This is also called the Second Death!

My sincere apologies, this does not answer the very simple question. On the highlight, you claimed Man needs a sacrifice in exchange for his sin to be atoned. Key word here is exchange. Going by your example, it is just by saying a seller of a car does not need the money that the buyer pays. Rather, it is the buyer that needs the car before he can own it. DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO YOU?

TenQ, this is thing you can be saying in beer parlors or in a group of retards but not in the congregation of right thinking men. And this was what led to my second question [PS: I decided to break this down so I can address the question you asked me]

TenQ:

Let me explain further. By God's nature ALL His commands get EXECUTED absolutely without Question. He says "BE!" and, "it IS!" without Question.
Humans and Angels were given Freewill by God but expected to Fall in Line with God's Will. The violation of God's "BE!" To man and Angels is called SIN.

Since God's Command of "BE" as an instruction to Man or Angel must not go void, any attempt to undermine God's Command of "BE" is treated with an infinite Justice. SIN is a violation of God's nature of "BE"!

The Bible says, in spite of this LAW against the violation of God's Command of "BE" to man , God LOVE humans above EVERYTHING He had Created. Angels CANNOT repent if they Violated God's Command. But for Humans, God created a PRINCIPLE of EXCHANGE.

With the EXCHANGE, a SCAPEGOAT is Punished as per God's Requirement of JUDGEMENT while the BENEFICIARY is deemed as have PAID the Price.

The Old Testament was a SHADOW (of the real deal) i.e. the LAMB of God of an infinite VALUE to take up the magnitude of the Required Judgement of the violation of God's "BE".

The BLOOD thus acts like a RECEIPT or EVIDENCE that a LIFE has been EXCHANGED for another LIFE .

Let me ask you a question:

Your further explanation does no good and it has not remotely explained why sacrifice MUST be exchanged for atonement. In fact, your triune God finds themselves in a precarious situation here. They are like our typical sellers WHO must exchange their goods with money before they part away with it. In essence, the same the buyer needs the goods for whatsoever reason is exactly the same way your God needs animal sacrifices to forgive sins. That position is something I find extremely ridiculous for a homo sapiens to maintain

Now on your question, the simple answer it is inconceivable to a Muslim mind that something wouldn't if God says Be. I can't think of it as a Muslim. If God says Be and It isn't, then he ceases to be God. Ce fini!

TenQ:

I think this question is exactly like your first question or an expansion of the same question.

In the old testament, sins were "COVERED" or "CONCEALED" by God through the Symbolic Animal Sacrifice. This is the reason why the exercise must be periodically done.

What will truly ATONE for the violation of God's Command "BE" is eternal Damnation or a LIFE worthy of the infinite Judgement of God.

Like I said:
It is the principle of the SCAPEGOAT, a Life for a LIFE. It isn't just the blood. The blood is a symbol of the EVIDENCE or RECEIPT that the Fine is PAID!

You strayed from a very simple question. We are into dialectics here and your opinions must be reasoned and well thought-out. I asked a very simple question which I will repeat below:

was it possible under the Old Testament for sins to be atoned for without sacrifices to yhwh?

Or under New testament, is it possible that our sins can be atoned for without the blood of the Messiah?

Please don't beat around the bush and answer yes or no.

TenQ:

I think I gave you an illustration of why the concept of sin is different in Christianity and Islam.

a. First Cup:
b. Second Cup:

In view of God's INFINITE nature,
(infinity divided by 2=INFINITY)
and
(INFINITY divided by 20,000= INFINITY)

Both 2 and 20,000 with respect to infinity is the same.

However, even though the Light SINNER and the Heavy SINNER go to the place of Eternal REJECTION, the magnitude of their punishment is DIFFERENT.

Rev 20:12:
"And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works."

Even the Righteous will receive their Reward/Judgement according to their WORKS (what they did on earth)
(underlined)

If I understand you well, you said magnitude of the light and heavy sinner is different. This accords with reason and common sense in my view. So why would yhwh take the minutest of sin with gravity, to the extent of requiring the blood of his co-god?

TenQ:

SIN is far more serious to God than it is viewed in Islam.

I asked you a question:
If God gave a command "BE" and it WASN'T, would God still remain the Almighty God?

Sin is a violation of the command of "BE HOLY" and as humans we VIOLATED the command by becoming UNHOLY. Should God let it pass?

It means that if God will OVERLOOK our offence, He ALONE can determine EXACTLY what can SUBSTITUTE/ATONE for the Violation. This is the meaning of the parable of the Detergent. God is the only one able to determine what satisfy the EQUIVALENCE of an infinite offence.

I have Explained to you that the Sacrifice is the principle of EXCHANGE: Life for Life! The exchange serves like the payment of the FINE for the offence.

An Analogy
You are a Just Judge,
Your Son got drunk and while driving on the street collided with the public streetlight damaging a few . He was arrested by the police and charged to your court. As a judge, you are required to execute Justice by let's say a FINE of N10 million Naira (based on police assesment) or a 10 year IMPRISONMENT!

Will it be legal if you gave the hefty fine of N10 million as Judgement to be paid by your son AND after the judgement, you wrote a check of N10 million and gave it to your son to pay the fine?

I have answered the first part of your question. Again, analogy does not make sense with all due respect. Let me explain using your scenario. Hypothetically, if my son is charged for drunk-driving and he is charged to my court, as you rightly said, I am confined to imposing the penalty under the law.

That is because I am incapable of changing the law. That is because I am bound by the law and I subject my self to something superior.That goes to my previous point that I need to Impose the Penalty as my hands are tied. That is why I may impose the penalty and pay the fine subsequently with my own funds.

But the situation is different with a supposed god. In fact, it does not make sense to conceive the idea that God's hands are tied. That he can ONLY forgive sins with blood sacrifice. That he NEEDS sacrifice in order to atone people's sins.

It is a senseless proposition that amputates logic!

TenQ:

This is what the scripture Jn3:14-18 mean
"And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life."

AND
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believes on him is not condemned: but he that believes not is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

[/quote}

This does no one help in my view

[quote author=TenQ post=120561300]

LegalWolf,
An infinite offence require for atonement an infinite VALUE of EXCHANGE.
Only God has an INFINITE value to atone for an infinite violation of His BE and WILL.

This is why JESUS is called the LAMB of God!

John 1:29:
"The next day John sees Jesus coming to him, and said, Behold the Lamb of God, which takes away the sin of the world."

Stay Blessed!

I await your other questions

At one end of the spectrum, you agreed that different punishment exist for light and heavy sin. At the other end, you muddled it up by saying infinite sin. Please stick to one.

Again, like I have maintained consitenctly, your religion cannot stand logical scrutiny. It is just a two way process. First show that yhwh's hands are tied as he is incapable of forgiving without blood. Then show it doesn't make sense!
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 6:16am On Feb 02, 2023
I've made your answers SHORT as requested.
LOL!
LegalWolf:

LOOOOOOOOOOL!
Despite my admonition for brevity, you threw caution to the the dustbin and spilled 'volume of words'. You said a lot but you ended up saying nothing. That is the unfortunate dilemma of the Christian. And like the stray advocatejare, you strayed from the question.

Just a quick one.... I have read your epistle and I will try to expose the deficiency in your logic.

My sincere apologies, this does not answer the very simple question. On the highlight, you claimed Man needs a sacrifice in exchange for his sin to be atoned. Key word here is exchange. Going by your example, it is just by saying a seller of a car does not need the money that the buyer pays. Rather, it is the buyer that needs the car before he can own it. DOES THIS MAKE SENSE TO YOU?

TenQ, this is thing you can be saying in beer parlors or in a group of retards but not in the congregation of right thinking men. And this was what led to my second question [PS: I decided to break this down so I can address the question you asked me]
I gave you a simple analogy of the Just judge for you to comprehend this>
Who NEEDED to pay the Fine to be FREE from spending the Prison term.
a. The JUDGE (who is also the Father)?
OR
b. The MAN (The judges Son who drunkenly destroyed the streetlight)?

Same logic dear

LegalWolf:

Your further explanation does no good and it has not remotely explained why sacrifice MUST be exchanged for atonement. In fact, your triune God finds themselves in a precarious situation here. They are like our typical sellers WHO must exchange their goods with money before they part away with it. In essence, the same the buyer needs the goods for whatsoever reason is exactly the same way your God needs animal sacrifices to forgive sins. That position is something I find extremely ridiculous for a homo sapiens to maintain

Now on your question, the simple answer it is inconceivable to a Muslim mind that something wouldn't if God says Be. I can't think of it as a Muslim. If God says Be and It isn't, then he ceases to be God. Ce fini!
I asked you a question whose answer and comprehension would have clarified this simple issue for you:

Is it conceivable that God will command a man to "BE HOLY" and the man decides to be UNHOLY?
Do you think Humans have violated God's instruction to Him to BE HOLY?

The question AGAIN whose answer and comprehension would have clarified this simple issue for you:
IF God says "BE" and it isn't, can He still remain the Almighty God?

LegalWolf:

You strayed from a very simple question. We are into dialectics here and your opinions must be reasoned and well thought-out. I asked a very simple question which I will repeat below:

was it possible under the Old Testament for sins to be atoned for without sacrifices to yhwh?

Or under New testament, is it possible that our sins can be atoned for without the blood of the Messiah?

Please don't beat around the bush and answer yes or no.

(underlined)

If I understand you well, you said magnitude of the light and heavy sinner is different. This accords with reason and common sense in my view. So why would yhwh take the minutest of sin with gravity, to the extent of requiring the blood of his co-god?
No Sir. Complete Opposite representation.
I said, relative to the INFINITE Nature of God's Nature, (paraphrased) "there is nothing like BIG sin, SMALL sin. A SIN is a sin fit ONLY for a permanent punishment"

I asked you a simple Question to Illustrate it. if you had answered it, you would have understood the concept.
a. First Cup:
OR
b. Second Cup:

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PAY THE FINE OF OUR SIN WITHOUT GOD EXECUTING HIS JUSTICE
The LAMB of God Jesus Became OUR SUBSTITUTE.

LegalWolf,
What do you think YOU can DO to Atone for the VIOLATION of God's command of BE HOLY to You?

LegalWolf:

I have answered the first part of your question. Again, analogy does not make sense with all due respect. Let me explain using your scenario. Hypothetically, if my son is charged for drunk-driving and he is charged to my court, as you rightly said, I am confined to imposing the penalty under the law.

That is because I am incapable of changing the law. That is because I am bound by the law and I subject my self to something superior.That goes to my previous point that I need to Impose the Penalty as my hands are tied. That is why I may impose the penalty and pay the fine subsequently with my own funds.

But the situation is different with a supposed god. In fact, it does not make sense to conceive the idea that God's hands are tied. That he can ONLY forgive sins with blood sacrifice. That he NEEDS sacrifice in order to atone people's sins.

It is a senseless proposition that amputates logic!
Unfortunately for your Comprehension.
God is a GOD of ORDER!
There can ONLY be ORDER if there are RULES.
God HIMSELF set the RULES: Gods RULE is PART of His COMMAND of "BE". God's Command and RULES MUST BE EXECUTED.

This is why EVERYTHING in the UNIVERSE is CONSTRAINED by GOD'S LAWS: GOD HIMSELF SET THE LAWS (In fact, in the NATURAL WORLD, a MIRACLE occurs when the LAWS are TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED).

You Used the language of INCAPABILITY of CHANGING THE LAWS by GOD: as a testament to Him being Constrained..

Are you suggesting that God can CHANGE the LAWS of His Power of "BE" "kun faya kun" because Humans VIOLATED it?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by AntiChristian: 7:48am On Feb 02, 2023
MightySparrow:

What is the meaning of Allah?

He is Allah, than Whom there is La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the All-Knower of the unseen and the seen (open). He is the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

He is Allah than Whom there is La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the King, the Holy, the One Free from all defects, the Giver of security, the Watcher over His creatures, the All-Mighty, the Compeller, the Supreme. Glory be to Allah! (High is He) above all that they associate as partners with Him.

He is Allah, the Creator, the Inventor of all things, the Bestower of forms. To Him belong the Best Names . All that is in the heavens and the earth glorify Him. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

Qur'an 59:22-24
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 8:25am On Feb 02, 2023
Lol 😂

You’ve never constructed any logical argument since I know you. The more you try to explain, the bigger your folly. I don’t envy you at all.

TenQ:
I've made your answers SHORT as requested.
LOL!

I gave you a simple analogy of the Just judge for you to comprehend this>
Who NEEDED to pay the Fine to be FREE from spending the Prison term.
a. The JUDGE (who is also the Father)?
OR
b. The MAN (The judges Son who drunkenly destroyed the streetlight)?

Same logic dear

You fail to appreciate common sense. The issue of “need” I raise is not from the perspective of the son but the incapacitated judge. And a fine rebuttal to your logic has been made in my previous post.

I think I need to make it clear here that I rubbished your “exchange” analogy and even threw a question at you. As expected, you’re mute on that point.

TenQ:

I asked you a question whose answer and comprehension would have clarified this simple issue for you:

Is it conceivable that God will command a man to "BE HOLY" and the man decides to be UNHOLY?
Do you think Humans have violated God's instruction to Him to BE HOLY?

The question AGAIN whose answer and comprehension would have clarified this simple issue for you:
IF God says "BE" and it isn't, can He still remain the Almighty God?

Did I not respond to this question in my previous post? Repeating questions can’t save you lol!

TenQ:

No Sir. Complete Opposite representation.
I said, relative to the INFINITE Nature of God's Nature, (paraphrased) "there is nothing like BIG sin, SMALL sin. A SIN is a sin fit ONLY for a permanent punishment"

I asked you a simple Question to Illustrate it. if you had answered it, you would have understood the concept.
a. First Cup:
OR
b. Second Cup:

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PAY THE FINE OF OUR SIN WITHOUT GOD EXECUTING HIS JUSTICE
The LAMB of God Jesus Became OUR SUBSTITUTE.

LegalWolf,
What do you think YOU can DO to Atone for the VIOLATION of God's command of BE HOLY to You?

You’ve thrown up many questions and I’ll strive to answer them. I can drink from either of the two cups, to the extent they are very clean. When cleaning our nephew’s poo, at times my hand gets stained. Should I cease to eat with that hand because it is stained with poo AFTER washing my hands?

For your comprehension, you just argued exactly what I have been struggling to say. If you say it is impossible to pay the fine of our sin without god first executing his justice (which is done by blood of Jesus - whatsoever that means), it invariably means your God cannot forgive sins without blood.

To avoid any doubt, blood is a sine qua non for the forgiveness/atonement of sins. Not your subjective state of mind. Not your willingness to repent. Just blood of animals or his co-god. Lol 😂 I really love yhwh! Hallelu….what?

Now you posed a question to me on what I do for atonement. All I do is to intend to ask for forgiveness and manifest it. Shikena! Sins are individual and not communal and the blood of one god or animal is not needed for me to be forgiven.

Islam is no match to the nonsense of a religion whose god requires blood in order forgive. That’ll lead to me to further questions later on.

TenQ:

Unfortunately for your Comprehension.
God is a GOD of ORDER!
There can ONLY be ORDER if there are RULES.
God HIMSELF set the RULES: Gods RULE is PART of His COMMAND of "BE". God's Command and RULES MUST BE EXECUTED.

This is why EVERYTHING in the UNIVERSE is CONSTRAINED by GOD'S LAWS: GOD HIMSELF SET THE LAWS (In fact, in the NATURAL WORLD, a MIRACLE occurs when the LAWS are TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED).

You Used the language of INCAPABILITY of CHANGING THE LAWS by GOD: as a testament to Him being Constrained..

Are you suggesting that God can CHANGE the LAWS of His Power of "BE" "kun faya kun" because Humans VIOLATED it?

Again, your argument is puerile. I’ve written so much for the morning and I would not want to spend time doing a line-by-line rebuttal. I’ll just answer your question. I’m not suggesting that God can change the laws of Kun fayakun. I am ASSERTING that he can if he wills. Simple.

I think I need to make this point quite clear. Hypothetically, God is unconstrained. He does not need our intention and work to forgive us. Again, hypothetically, we can seek forgiveness with intent and good work and he can refuse it. We may not seek forgiveness and he can forgive us.

This is just theory. But we are certain as Muslims that he is going to forgive us because he has given us his words that he will if we come in true repentance. Not with blood of goats or ashes of heifers. Neither does he need the blood of one Yehoshua to atone for our sins.

You’ve been moving with low quality stray people like Advocatejare and your rapist defending lawyer friend. That has affected your thinking process. Think TenQ !
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 9:46am On Feb 02, 2023
LegalWolf:
Lol 😂

You’ve never constructed any logical argument since I know you. The more you try to explain, the bigger your folly. I don’t envy you at all.

You fail to appreciate common sense. The issue of “need” I raise is not from the perspective of the son but the incapacitated judge. And a fine rebuttal to your logic has been made in my previous post.

I think I need to make it clear here that I rubbished your “exchange” analogy and even threw a question at you. As expected, you’re mute on that point.

Did I not respond to this question in my previous post? Repeating questions can’t save you lol!

You’ve thrown up many questions and I’ll strive to answer them. I can drink from either of the two cups, to the extent they are very clean. When cleaning our nephew’s poo, at times my hand gets stained. Should I cease to eat with that hand because it is stained with poo AFTER washing my hands?

For your comprehension, you just argued exactly what I have been struggling to say. If you say it is impossible to pay the fine of our sin without god first executing his justice (which is done by blood of Jesus - whatsoever that means), it invariably means your God cannot forgive sins without blood.

To avoid any doubt, blood is a sine qua non for the forgiveness/atonement of sins. Not your subjective state of mind. Not your willingness to repent. Just blood of animals or his co-god. Lol 😂 I really love yhwh! Hallelu….what?

Now you posed a question to me on what I do for atonement. All I do is to intend to ask for forgiveness and manifest it. Shikena! Sins are individual and not communal and the blood of one god or animal is not needed for me to be forgiven.

Islam is no match to the nonsense of a religion whose god requires blood in order forgive. That’ll lead to me to further questions later on.

Again, your argument is puerile. I’ve written so much for the morning and I would not want to spend time doing a line-by-line rebuttal. I’ll just answer your question. I’m not suggesting that God can change the laws of Kun fayakun. I am ASSERTING that he can if he wills. Simple.

I think I need to make this point quite clear. Hypothetically, God is unconstrained. He does not need our intention and work to forgive us. Again, hypothetically, we can seek forgiveness with intent and good work and he can refuse it. We may not seek forgiveness and he can forgive us.

This is just theory. But we are certain as Muslims that he is going to forgive us because he has given us his words that he will if we come in true repentance. Not with blood of goats or ashes of heifers. Neither does he need the blood of one Yehoshua to atone for our sins.

You’ve been moving with low quality stray people like Advocatejare and your rapist defending lawyer friend. That has affected your thinking process. Think TenQ !
Bro, you Muslims don't know what sin is. TenQ, in order to make his points clear, he first described sin as it is before God. He used the bowl contamination analogy.
The human concept of sin is quiet different from God's. What we have in the Quran is the human concept. To God, sin is beyond what humans are making of it.
Let's start analysing things from your own angie.
Again, your argument is puerile. I’ve written so much for the morning and I would not want to spend time doing a line-by-line rebuttal. I’ll just answer your question. I’m not suggesting that God can change the laws of Kun fayakun. I am ASSERTING that he can if he wills Simple.

At the bolded, if the sin issue is that simple, why didn't God simply forgive the whole world and usher everyone to paradise instead of asking humans to believe in a religion and follow a certain lifestyle?
Do you know that your Quran says everyone would first enter hell before Allah would save those whom he would save? Why should that be if the issue of sin is such a simple issue?
God is unconstrained. He does not need our intention and work to forgive us. Again, hypothetically, we can seek forgiveness with intent and good work and he can refuse it. We may not seek forgiveness and he can forgive us.
The contamination analogy should be recalled at the bolded. The previous questions I asked also applies.
The bolded means 'We're just doing what God says we should do, there's no guarantee.'
But God is a definite God. He does His things on purpose with a definite and clear end in sight. There's no ambiguity.
Please kindly answer the questiobs TenQ asked about the 2 contaminated bowls. Your answer to those questions would let you know what sin is and how exceedingly sinful, sin could be.
The human concept of sin as found in the Quran is grossly at variant with God's concept.
Why would God cast anyone into eternal fire if sin is such a simple thing?

Special Note
It's one thing to be forgiven of sins. It's another thing to be cleansed from the contamination that sin leaves on the soul.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by AntiChristian: 10:10am On Feb 02, 2023
TenQ:
If I have just five minutes left to live and I want to enter paradise, Antichristian what would you tell me?

In five minutes i will introduce Islam to you as the only religion that guarantees paradise! You only have to believe in Allah as your only Lord worthy of all worship and that Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam is Allah's last messenger sent to the world after Jesus and others!
Allah has neither son nor partners to help him. He is the creator, cherisher and sustainer of all that exists!

I will then encourage you to say the Kalimah and to have faith in it!

It was narrated from Anas that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) visited a man from among the Ansaar when he was sick and he said: “O maternal uncle, say Laa ilaaha ill-Allaah.” He said: “Maternal uncle or paternal uncle?” He said: “Maternal uncle.” He said: “Is it better for me to say it?’ He said: “Yes.” Narrated by Ahmad, 13414. Al-Albaani said in Ahkaam al-Janaa’iz: its isnaad is saheeh according to the conditions of Muslim.

You have only repeated rhetorics.

Islam and misconceptions.
1. No body says you inherited your father's sins. You inherited the sinful nature of Adam and Eve. Meaning that Like a PIG by nature is a dirty animal, by nature as a human being, you are a sinner by nature.

This is why of all human beings in the World, ONLY the Messiah is free from Sin.
Adam is the father of Mankind. If we all inherit Adam's sin and Jesus was born by Mary one of Adam's generation, how was Jesus exempted from inheriting the sin of Adam?
Moreover, the real misconception is that humans inherit sin from Adam. Adam's sin is for him only! And Allah has forgiven Adam in the Qur'an.
Allah is most Gracious Most Merciful! Why would He not forgive one person and allow all his generations inherit sins from him?

2. No single Christian associate ANY partner with God. What we have consistently affirmed is that
God is the Father
God is the Word
God is the Spirit

If you don't understand this, too bad.

Of course, Muslims won't understand it as it is illogical for 1+1+1=1. The addition = 3. They are separate from one another! So they are different. They have different thrones in heaven where the son seats at the right side of the father! Sin against the spirit is Not forgivable Whereas sins against the father/son can be forgiven by discretion!
The Trinity is false! The association of Jesus and a Spirit with God is Shirk! Islam is always strict with the worship of Allah alone

“Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent” John 17:3

“A certain ruler asked him: ‘Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?’
‘Why do you call me good?’ Jesus answered. ‘No one is good – except God alone.’”
Luke 18:18-19

“The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world.
And he said to him, ‘I will give you all their authority and splendour, for it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to.
So if you worship me, it will all be yours.’
Jesus answered, ‘It is written: “Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.”’”

Luke 4:5-8

Believing in and worshipping Allaah alone, besides Whom there is no other god, is the greatest teaching brought by the Messiah, and it is the greatest teaching brought by all the Prophets.

“One of the teachers of the law came and noticed them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, ‘Of all the commandments, which is the most important?’

‘The most important one,’ answered Jesus, ‘is this: “Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.

Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.”

The second is this: “Love your neighbour as yourself.” There is no commandment greater than these.’

‘Well said, teacher,’ the man replied. ‘You are right in saying that God is one and there is no other but him.

To love him with all your heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbour as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices.’

When Jesus saw that he has answered wisely, he said to him, ‘You are not far from the kingdom of God.’ And from then on no one dared ask him any more questions.”
Mark 12:28-34

You can see Jesus say that the man above is not far from the Kingdom of God! The man never believed Jesus will die! Nor does he even believe in your trinity!

3. What is death?
Unfortunately, you Muslims will close your eyes to understanding when it pleases you.
You and I know that Death is NEVER an Annihilation. It is a CHANGE/TRANSFORMATION or DISCONNECTION of the Physical Body from the Spiritual Essence of a Person.

Even as Muslims, you tell tales of when two angels at death will ask you that has died 3 or 5 questions depending on the hadiths you read. And the death person will Hear the Angels, Respond to the Angels and Even Feel the bliss or torment of the grave.
Death is the exit from this present world to the life of the grave. It will either end in punishment or bliss till resurrection day!

4. There is no forgiveness after death. No amount of prayers will change the result of your choice of life you have lived on earth. If Mohammed is for paradise, he doesn't need your prayers (but he himself is afraid he is destined for the fire). This is why I ask you to look at the Messiah for your salvation. God can forgive you, but for your dead loved ones, it is too late.
There is forgiveness for one who dies in Islam. We are commanded not to die except as Muslims. Even at death, there are some rewards that can still be recorded for the dead! That is established in Islam. https://www.nairaland.com/4372370/deeds-meet-dead-muslims

5. Mohammed is actually a partner with Allah and probably the black stone for it forgives you of your sin.
This is why you are a snake. Legalwolf, lukuluk69, Haekymbahd. In one hand you'll be telling us you are preaching salvation yet on the other hand you'll be telling lies! I have never being to Mecca. So that means my sins have never being forgiven?
And it is common knowledge that Muhammad was human! Allah is far above being human or being conquered by death one of His creation!
Say, "It is only God who deserves all praise. He has not begotten a son and has no partner in His Kingdom. He does not need any guardian to help Him in His need. Proclaim His greatness. Qur'an 17:111

6. Finally, there was nothing Allah made by saying "BE!". If there is , I challenge you to proof it from the Qur'an.
Everything Allah made were by His word "Be" and it becomes. You are the one who is ignorant. Allah created the earth in six days but we know He can do it with a command in a fraction of a seconds! His command "Be" initiates the process which occurs spontaneously as He wills and is completed when He wills.

Even to raise up the dead, Allah has to use a Cow: isn't it?
Even to forgive sin, Allah use the word "MAY"...
Jesus raised the dead by Allah's leave! Abraham too did same by Allah's leave. Even an unnamed Prophet was shown how a body that has decayed would be raised up. All this happened in the Qur'an.

Jesus too was praying in the Bible. Why would he pray? Why did he say he can of himself do nothing?

Abeg what is "may" in Arabic? The truth is Allah forgives whoever He wills and He punished whoever He wills.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by AntiChristian: 10:20am On Feb 02, 2023
FxMasterz:

When you guys quote from the Qur'an and hadith you don't quote out of context! But when we quote from your Bible, then it is out of context! You are simply a hypocrite!

Paul is the starter of Christianity! That is the person you allegedly follow! Our Salvation is to obey Allah and his messenger Muhammad till we die!

I'm sure that you do all you do here out of love for perishing souls. They would never see it as such, rather, they see it as a attacks. It's the devil's tactics. Nevertheless, we would never cease loving, for so we are commanded.
It's not that we see it as attacks. It is falsehood! You lie to promote Christianity! You can never preach Christianity to a Muslim without telling lies. Even your Christianity you don't understand not to talk of Islam.

And Paul said:
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness? What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?…

Na una love be that!
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by MightySparrow: 10:24am On Feb 02, 2023
AntiChristian:

He is Allah, than Whom there is La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the All-Knower of the unseen and the seen (open). He is the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.

He is Allah than Whom there is La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) the King, the Holy, the One Free from all defects, the Giver of security, the Watcher over His creatures, the All-Mighty, the Compeller, the Supreme. Glory be to Allah! (High is He) above all that they associate as partners with Him.

He is Allah, the Creator, the Inventor of all things, the Bestower of forms. To Him belong the Best Names . All that is in the heavens and the earth glorify Him. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

Qur'an 59:22-24

The meaning, not description.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by AntiChristian: 10:25am On Feb 02, 2023
MightySparrow:

The meaning, not description.

That is the meaning!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Banned From Heaven / How To Exercise Your God-given Authority Over Devils / The Lord Is Calling The University Of Lagos, Nigeria, To Repentance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 305
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.