Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

The Gospel Explained For Muslims - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gospel Explained For Muslims (3159 Views)

Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza / Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / The Gospel Of John - A Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Okay

I’ve referred you in my previous post to the statement and example justifying the inference. Asking me to do that again is to repeat myself. I wrote in plain English not Tamil and I would not oblige your kind request.

Modified: running through the post, I clearly underlined key statements in your post (apart from the example) that justifies my inference. Lol 😂 ! I have better things to do than unnecessary back and forth

T for thanks anyways
You can't quote the said statement? Your referenced statement does not address my position. Would you quote the part of the referred statement that insinuates that I said you cannot understand God's logic?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

I didn't ask that, it being alien to my spirit should be your concern.
?

What should be your concern is that you're telling us the type of God you serve as well as the fruits that that God has caused you to bear.
I can't even stomach that against my enemy. If you fill comfortable with that, so much so that, you cannot stop, that speaks volumes about your religion.

Pray, I beseech you, to tell me the logical connection between what you’ve written and what I wrote? Can’t claim any iota of sense in it!

And you mean, you'll enter Allah's paradise with such attitude? You mean that's the best Allah can bring out of you? Even if he has done anything to deserve such, you mean there can't be any forgiveness for him? You mean you don't have any iota of love for him? You don't care whether you're hurting his spirit? It doesn't matter to you? You can sleep comfortably after wishing such evils on a man like yourself? This is epic.

Your folks thrive on emotional blackmail than logic and that won’t cut it for me. If you like, weep all the sentiments in the world, I’ll keep calling TenQ a potential thief till he dies.

Of course, he knows the reason I call him that. And he’s adamant on not changing. And I’ll insist on calling by his essence.

But to ask: what exactly is your business with him? Is he complaining to you?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

You can't quote the said statement? Your referenced statement does not address my position. Would you quote the part of the referred statement that insinuates that I said you cannot understand God's logic?

Lol, are you whining me. My modified comment is a map to get to the part I was referring to. Go do your homework
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 6:36am On Feb 08, 2023
FxMasterz:

Haba! I didn't see any form of forgery on that thread. You simply paraphrased his entire position about the topic in few words. That isn't forgery since you never attribute the statement to him. What you attributed to his was the claim which was truly his position. If he says that wasn't his position, then, it means he's saying your assertion was correct. And that's when you could have been guilty of falsely alleging legalwolf; you wouldn't even still be guilty of forgery in that case.
I've pointed his own case to him, which was clear forgery. He quoted advocatejare, edited what advocatejare said in that quote to make it look as if it was advocatejare's direct statement. That's forgery for which no one has called him a potential thief.
See, I don't know how one can be serving the true God and be comfortable insulting people endlessly everyday. What type of God is producing such volumes of insults and slander from one person endlessly. I think only Allah can do that.
I find it difficult to even reply his insults because the Spirit of God in me wouldn't allow me to behave like a child of the devil. Most times when legalwolf insults, he's the one who deserves the insults for misreading or misinterpreting what was said to him, yet, he would insult you on the basis of what you never said or did.
This is LegalWolf for you o!
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 7:15am On Feb 08, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hey Potential Thief TenQ

Enough back and forth. Write a topic and mention me and all Muslims and let me enjoy myself cAlling you a destined thief. Ce fini!

When next should we be expecting your new topic, ehn future thief TenQ 😜
What else do you have the power to do after that!?

Even without creating a new thread and mentioning you or your Muslim friends you've resumed your slanderous name calling.

By their fruit, they are known!

A pig will naturally enjoy mud-fights, don't you think so?

It's your call please, unleash ALL the vileness of your heart!

Your threats are completely EMPTY and DUMB at the same time.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 7:26am On Feb 08, 2023
TenQ:

What else do you have the power to do after that!?

Even without creating a new thread and mentioning you or your Muslim friends you've resumed your slanderous name calling.

By their fruit, they are known!

A pig will naturally enjoy mud-fights, don't you think so?

It's your call please, unleash ALL the vileness of your heart!

Your threats are completely EMPTY and DUMB at the same time.

Lol, almost everywhere in the world, Truth is a defence to Slander my potential thief. Again, when next are you pushing a thread out there?

Since you may even fabricate a response, I await your next topic. I’ll be here to remind you. Lol 😂
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 7:40am On Feb 08, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol, almost everywhere in the world, Truth is a defence to Slander my potential thief. Again, when next are you pushing a thread out there?

Since you may even fabricate a response, I await your next topic. I’ll be here to remind you. Lol 😂
You've done your worst isn't it,?

Just say you need help, I will oblige you!

Sorry, it's not my fault that you find it difficult responding to simple questions.

What help do you need to execute your Jihad?
Ask, and you shall receive!
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 8:04am On Feb 08, 2023
TenQ:

Sorry, it's not my fault that you find it difficult responding to simple questions.

Tell me: in truth, calling you a potential thief, future thief, destined armed robber, Oyenusi mentee, Lawrence TenQnih etc. gets to you right? It pains you a lot, huh ?🤔

If doesn’t, good for you. But it does, fa fa fa…. Foul! Omo, you’ll cry eternity o
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2023
LegalWolf:

Tell me: in truth, calling you a potential thief, future thief, destined armed robber, Oyenusi mentee, Lawrence TenQnih etc. gets to you right? It pains you a lot, huh ?🤔

If doesn’t, good for you. But it does, fa fa fa…. Foul! Omo, you’ll cry eternity o
Does it!?
LOL!

Your imagination is extremely WILD!
In a FACELESS Forum!?

Unfortunately, I am still far better any day than you Schizophrenic Fool and Adulterer of a Prophet you follow!

LegalWolf:

Sorry for your pain!
Like I said:

What help do you need from me to execute your Jihad?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 10:02am On Feb 08, 2023
TenQ:

Does it!?
LOL!

Your imagination is extremely WILD!
In a FACELESS Forum!?

Unfortunately, I am still far better any day than you Schizophrenic Fool and Adulterer of a yhwh you follow!

Sorry for your pain!
Like I said:

!

😝😝😝😝
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 10:04am On Feb 08, 2023
TenQ:

Hehehe potential thief 😆😆😆TenQ
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 11:02am On Feb 08, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol, are you whining me. My modified comment is a map to get to the part I was referring to. Go do your homework
This is an escapist comment. Rather than apologise for the error, you pretend as if the person you're dealing with is a fool.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2023
LegalWolf:

?

Pray, I beseech you, to tell me the logical connection between what you’ve written and what I wrote? Can’t claim any iota of sense in it!

Your folks thrive on emotional blackmail than logic and that won’t cut it for me. If you like, weep all the sentiments in the world, I’ll keep calling TenQ a potential thief till he dies.

Of course, he knows the reason I call him that. And he’s adamant on not changing. And I’ll insist on calling by his essence.

But to ask: what exactly is your business with him? Is he complaining to you?
I'm only pointing out what I could see as the best your God can make out of a man.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
FxMasterz:

I'm only pointing out what I could see as the best your God can make out of a man.

If by your logic, you or TenQ are the best Yhwh can make out of a man, then he is certainly not worthy of worship or even being considered a God!
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
FxMasterz:

This is an escapist comment. Rather than apologise for the error, you pretend as if the person you're dealing with is a fool.
Pretend that you are a fool? LOL! You called yourself a name you think best reflects who you are not me. Again, my comment is a map for you to get where I made the inference. You have everything you need to find it, I won't help you.

Regards!
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
LegalWolf:

If by your logic, you or TenQ are the best Yhwh can make out of a man, then he is certainly not worthy of worship or even being considered a God!
Your consideration of or thoughts about God doesn't matter. Would you show me character flaws you found in me for you to be able to cast aspersions on the Almighty God? Have I even drawn conclusions about your God before you hastily posted what you thought I'm thinking? Your loyalty is to your religion and not to your soul? Religions don't save.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
LegalWolf:

Pretend that you are a fool? LOL! You called yourself a name you think best reflects who you are not me. Again, my comment is a map for you to get where I made the inference. You have everything you need to find it, I won't help you.

Regards!
Another mis representation of comments you've been known for.
I don't expect you to point out where I said you can't understand God's logic. I know you'll avoid doing that since you've searched and found out I never said so.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 3:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
FxMasterz:

Your consideration of or thoughts about God doesn't matter. Would you show me character flaws you found in me for you to be able to cast aspersions on the Almighty God? Have I even drawn conclusions about your God before you hastily posted what you thought I'm thinking? Your loyalty is to your religion and not to your soul? Religions don't save.

Lol, are you insinuating you don’t have character flaws? Did I ever tell you that I’m the best representation of my God’s creation before you made your baseless comment?

Apparently, your loyalty is not to logic or even God but your religion. Religions don’t save
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
FxMasterz:

Another mis representation of comments you've been known for.
I don't expect you to point out where I said you can't understand God's logic. I know you'll avoid doing that since you've searched and found out I never said so.

Lol, if that makes sleep better at night, run with that narrative. I’ve given you a map to look for it. Look!
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol, are you insinuating you don’t have character flaws? Did I ever tell you that I’m the best representation of my God’s creation before you made your baseless comment?

Apparently, your loyalty is not to logic or even God but your religion. Religions don’t save
Which comment did I make friend? I only asked a question.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol, if that makes sleep better at night, run with that narrative. I’ve given you a map to look for it. Look!
Legalwolf! Is this how you are in real life or you're just behaving this way because it's a faceless forum?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
Lol, your dancing around the bush won’t save you.

FxMasterz:

Which comment did I make friend? I only asked a question.

Ideally, I wouldn’t bother to even quote the comment but since it is on the same page and does not involve more than 2 minutes scroll, here you have it:

FxMasterz:

So are you telling me this is a question? Ehn?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
FxMasterz:

Legalwolf! Is this how you are in real life or you're just behaving this way because it's a faceless forum?
?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
LegalWolf:
Lol, your dancing around the bush won’t save you.

Ideally, I wouldn’t bother to even quote the comment but since it is on the same page and does not involve more than 2 minutes scroll, here you have it:

So are you telling me this is a question? Ehn?
Hahahaha! You can quote this but you can't quote where I said you can't understand God's logic?
Yeah, in the quote you posted, I said I was pointing out what I could see. If I were you I would explain if I think you saw wrongly.
I didn't even talk in absolutes.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 3:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
FxMasterz:

Hahahaha! You can quote this but you can't quote where I said you can't understand God's logic?
Yeah, in the quote you posted, I said I was pointing out what I could see. If I were you I would explain if I think you saw wrongly.
I didn't even talk in absolutes.

This turanchi is escapist, was the quote a comment a question, shikena?

Stop dancing galala up and down. Question or comment?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
LegalWolf:

This turanchi is escapist, was the quote a comment a question, shikena?

Stop dancing galala up and down. Question or comment?
Is it the escapist comment we're talking about now? When did we make this jump?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
FxMasterz:

Is it the escapist comment we're talking about now? When did we make this jump?

Question or comment?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
LegalWolf:

Question or comment?
What does that have to do with the current discussion?
You can decide that yourself. I have nothing to do with it.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
FxMasterz:

What does that have to do with the current discussion?
You can decide that yourself. I have nothing to do with it.

Lol, I think I can be bold enough to say you are either a liar or a coward. At best, both! You made a baseless comment about my God based on your flawed perception of me.

I returned it back. And when you tried to turn around, you dare say you didn’t make a comment but asked a question.

Really? Going by your logic, is that what your Bible taught you? Is that the best your God can make out of a man?

Lol!
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol, I think I can be bold enough to say you are either a liar or a coward. At best, both! You made a baseless comment about my God based on your flawed perception of me.

I returned it back. And when you tried to turn around, you dare say you didn’t make a comment but asked a question.

Really? Going by your logic, is that what your Bible taught you? Is that the best your God can make out of a man?

Lol!
You're the lair here!
In my said comment, I told you I'm pointing you to what I'm seeing. How does that demean your God? Before then, I asked you questions you refused to answer. What's the lie here?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2023
FxMasterz:

You're the lair here!
In my said comment, I told you I'm pointing you to what I'm seeing. How does that demean your God? Before then, I asked you questions you refused to answer. What's the lie here?

You claimed you didn’t make a comment, but asked a question. Didn’t you?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
LegalWolf:

You claimed you didn’t make a comment, but asked a question. Didn’t you?
The comment you referred to wasn't in absolute. It was opinionated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I'm Praying For People Who Listen To Nicki Minaj / Luciferean Poems / When You See A Jehova Witness Coming Towards You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.