Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

The Gospel Explained For Muslims - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gospel Explained For Muslims (3173 Views)

Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza / Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / The Gospel Of John - A Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2023
LegalWolf:
Volume of words is irrelevant TenQnih,

Completely irrelevant. Provide us with a source where Kun fayakun was used in non-creation context. How simple can that be? If you do not, concede that that truly, kun fayakun is not used in context other than creation. Shikena!

All these cock and bull story is irrelevant. It doesn't make sense!

LET ME SIMPLIFY THE QUESTION FOR YOU AS I SEE THAT FEAR IS CRIPPLING YOUR COHERENCE.
And I wished you answered my direct question before perambulating round the bush.

You made an assertion of the creative power of Allah by kun fayakun which I REJECTED and OBJECTED to. Until the huddle is crossed there is going nowhere.
Are you asking me to assume Allah created everything by Kun fayakun? NO SIR!

FINALLY A QUESTION TO CLARIFY EVERYTHING
I'm sure you'll dodge this as usual
If God tells the SUN not to Bring forth Light : Is that in the Preview of his kun faya kun or NOT?
YES or NO!

See, I've simplified the Question for you!
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

Are you saying that the command of Allah is NOT the Will of Allah?

The same dilemma Mohammed found himself when the Jews asked him a simple Question: "What is a spirit? "

Till tomorrow, we are still waiting for the answer from Mohammed!

Always conflating issues

The Jews that asked about the Spirit, of what use would the answer be to them when like you have already have a preconceived notion of what they are asking?

Oga, if you like recite the Nicene Creed, non of my business. I deliver the message and move on.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 4:29pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

LET ME SIMPLIFY THE QUESTION FOR YOU AS I SEE THAT FEAR IS CRIPPLING YOUR COHERENCE.
And I wished you answered my direct question before perambulating round the bush.

You made an assertion of the creative power of Allah by kun fayakun which I REJECTED and OBJECTED to. Until the huddle is crossed there is going nowhere.

If God tells the SUN not to Bring forth Light : Is that in the Preview of his kun faya kun or NOT?
YES or NO!

Lol, you are from being smart. I never asked you to assume anything about the creative power of Allah. You TENQ INITIALLY made reference to our sources, thereby presuming your familiarity with it!

You can answer the question I posed WITHOUT assuming anything about the creative power of God, can’t you?

Again, na you refer to KFK not me. So please answer the question by proving evidence as that would disentangle your argument and logic.

Lol! Potential Thief
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Always conflating issues

The Jews that asked about the Spirit, of what use would the answer be to them when like you have already have a preconceived notion of what they are asking?

Oga, if you like recite the Nicene Creed, non of my business. I deliver the message and move on.
Of course the Jews KNEW exactly what the Spirit was and like me, they asked Mohammed who of course didn't know the answer!

Do you think it makes sense for Allah to use a WORD like spirit in the Quran and yet people shouldn't ask what a spirit is?

BACK to the issue AT stake

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol, you are from being smart. I never asked you to assume anything about the creative power of Allah. You TENQ INITIALLY made reference to our sources, thereby presuming your familiarity with it!

You can answer the question I posed WITHOUT assuming anything about the creative power of God, can’t you?

Again, na you refer to KFK not me. So please answer the question by proving evidence as that would disentangle your argument and logic.

Lol! Potential Thief
LOL!
ANSWER THE SIMPLE QUESTION

Are you tongue TIED?

YES or NO!

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

Of course the Jews KNEW exactly what the Spirit was and like me, they asked Mohammed who of course didn't know the answer!

Do you think it makes sense for Allah to use a WORD like spirit in the Quran and yet people shouldn't ask what a spirit is?

They knew and are still asking? And what have the Reprobates done with that knowledge? They know and they are still asking? How does that sound to you? They only come with their posers because they have a preconceived loses minded notions as such Allah rightly told His Prophet, the Knowledge is with Him and a little of what has been revealed to Mankind.

So, as you can see, God doesn't pander to Man's vain desires as yours.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 5:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

They knew and are still asking? And what have the Reprobates done with that knowledge? They know and they are still asking? How does that sound to you? They only come with their posers because they have a preconceived loses minded notions as such Allah rightly told His Prophet, the Knowledge is with Him and a little of what has been revealed to Mankind.

So, as you can see, God doesn't pander to Man's vain desires as yours.

A TEST TO CONFIRM IF MOHAMMED WAS TRULY A PROPHET:
Every prophet in the Torah speaks about the Spirit of God. , spirit of man and other kinds of spirits [/b]
The Jews knew the answer but they suspect that Mohammed the self acclaimed prophet doesn't know the answer.

Did Mohammed know the Answer?
NO!

Therefore the jews DID NOT Accept Mohammed as Prophet!
Since then, Mohammed had HATED the Jews!

BUT

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 6:12pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

A TEST TO CONFIRM IF MOHAMMED WAS TRULY A PROPHET:
Every prophet in the Torah speaks about the Spirit of God. , spirit of man and other kinds of spirits [/b]
The Jews knew the answer but they suspect that Mohammed the self acclaimed prophet doesn't know the answer.

Did Mohammed know the Answer?
NO!

Therefore the jews DID NOT Accept Mohammed as Prophet!
Since then, Mohammed had HATED the Jews!

BUT

Lol

You guys never learn do you? When the Jews questioned Jesus, are you the Messiah and when he gave answer, did they follow him? Was he accepted as the one they are waiting for?

You see, when you ask question to ridicule and make jest, you are unwittingly going astray without knowing.

For your information .ore Jews actually followed and believe in the Prophet Mission and those who ask baseless and meaningless question were doomed.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

You guys never learn do you? When the Jews questioned Jesus, are you the Messiah and when he gave answer, did they follow him? Was he accepted as the one they are waiting for?

You see, when you ask question to ridicule and make jest, you are unwittingly going astray without knowing.

For your information .ore Jews actually followed and believe in the Prophet Mission and those who ask baseless and meaningless question were doomed.
Jesus gave the Jews ANSWERS for All their Question.

BUT
Did Mohammed know what a Spirit was?
It was a dreadfully simple Question!

My Question Again:

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 6:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

Jesus gave the Jews ANSWERS for All their Question.

BUT
Did Mohammed know what a Spirit was?
It was a dreadfully simple Question!

My Question Again:

He did not give answers to all their questions! I can give you references but it will only lead to more confusion for an already confused mind.

Do you remember Jesus Parables? Did he give full exposition or their meanings? He spoke in Parables so that seeing they will see not and hearing they will hear not.

Posers and questions, when sincere are answered but the ones to test, to ridicule when you know fully well that what is before you is the truth are not answered.

So, as you see Jesus never gave answers to everything for if he did, there won't be any need for a second coming and he doesn't have to send another comforter to teach and tell them "All" things.

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

LOL!

Are you tongue TIED?

YES or NO!

Fa fa fa… foul 😝😝😝

I think the case is closed as your circuitous logic is daft. You made reference to a source, we ASSERT that your logic is fallacious and even challenged you to bring anything to the contrary.

What has been your response? Hullabaloo baba blue up and down! Lol. You said I ask you to assume creative power of God! Lol, potential thief that can’t think.

When you bring evidence that KFK was used outside creation/creating (i.e., converting), then we can have an argument.

Suffice to say like your religion, your logic is bereft of reasoning. Just baba blue up and down. And I hope people like FxMasterz see that you’ve got nothing upstairs.

And to the strays like Advocatejare … I have no word for them

1 Like

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

TWIST AND TURNS as USUAL

You are the Muslim: Why are you AFRAID to ANSWER a DIRECT QUESTION?
You are a lawyer : Are the Cautious specifically MUSLIMS?

Do you ALSO agree (concur) that those who are Cautious of Allah are the Muslims?
(As referenced in Quran19:71-72)
OR
Do you ALSO agree (concur) that those who are Cautious of Allah are NOT the Muslims?
(As referenced in Quran19:71-72) These are Probably Christians! LOL!

Why are you AFRAID Mr LegalWolf?
Why naw!?

I gave you a clear answer, but it appears that is NOT what you want. And I asked you to tell me what your ideal answer would be like, you’re still yarning dust. Is that how empty your skulls are?

Lol, potential thief Lawrence Aninih, oh sorry TenQnih
Cc: FxMasterz
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2023
LegalWolf:

I gave you a clear answer, but it appears that is NOT what you want. And I asked you to tell me what your ideal answer would be like, you’re still yarning dust. Is that how empty your skulls are?

Lol, potential thief Lawrence Aninih, oh sorry TenQnih
Cc: FxMasterz
Because you started TWISTING and TURNING immediately I asked you to CONFIRM that those who are Cautious of Allah are the Muslims

We would have saved ourselves of these ENDLESS Hide and Seek!
TenQ:

TWIST AND TURNS as USUAL

You are the Muslim: Why are you AFRAID to ANSWER a DIRECT QUESTION?
You are a lawyer : Are the Cautious specifically MUSLIMS?

Do you ALSO agree (concur) that those who are Cautious of Allah are the Muslims?
OR
Do you ALSO agree (concur) that those who are Cautious of Allah are NOT the Muslims?
(As referenced in Quran19:71-72) These are Probably Christians! LOL!

Why are you AFRAID Mr LegalWolf?
Why naw!?

So, simply put Mr legalWolf:

Thank you
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2023
LegalWolf:

Fa fa fa… foul 😝😝😝

I think the case is closed as your circuitous logic is daft. You made reference to a source, we ASSERT that your logic is fallacious and even challenged you to bring anything to the contrary.

What has been your response? Hullabaloo baba blue up and down! Lol. You said I ask you to assume creative power of God! Lol, potential thief that can’t think.

When you bring evidence that KFK was used outside creation/creating (i.e., converting), then we can have an argument.

Suffice to say like your religion, your logic is bereft of reasoning. Just baba blue up and down. And I hope people like FxMasterz see that you’ve got nothing upstairs.

And to the strays like Advocatejare … I have no word for them
LOL,
I have simplified the Question for you , why dance around it?

YES or NO!

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 8:56pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

He did not give answers to all their questions! I can give you references but it will only lead to more confusion for an already confused mind.

Do you remember Jesus Parables? Did he give full exposition or their meanings? He spoke in Parables so that seeing they will see not and hearing they will hear not.

Posers and questions, when sincere are answered but the ones to test, to ridicule when you know fully well that what is before you is the truth are not answered.

So, as you see Jesus never gave answers to everything for if he did, there won't be any need for a second coming and he doesn't have to send another comforter to teach and tell them "All" things.
Can you tell me one Question the Jews asked Jesus that he couldnt answer?
Just one example is enough sir.

LOL!

I don't want us to loose the crux of the matter, the question remain

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

Can you tell me one Question the Jews asked Jesus that he couldnt answer?

LOL!

Lol

That means you are ignorant of your Lord history and I am not here to teach you your faith. Get busy and do some reading. My hope is that you find a little understanding in what you read.

When your Lord and personal saviour spoke in Parables he did not explain, what do you call that? When he told them he will send them another comforter to teach them "all" things and bring in remembrance the things he taught?

I can give you many instance where he left even his disciples hanging but you won't understand but rather believe in your preconceived notions about things which are majorly tripe from many years of thorough brainwashing excercise.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Lol

That means you are ignorant of your Lord history and I am not here to teach you your faith. Get busy and do some reading. My hope is that you find a little understanding in what you read.

When your Lord and personal saviour spoke in Parables he did not explain, what do you call that? When he told them he will send them another comforter to teach them "all" things and bring in remembrance the things he taught?

I can give you many instance where he left even his disciples hanging but you won't understand but rather believe in your preconceived notions about things which are majorly tripe from many years of thorough brainwashing excercise.

You know what, It seems you know the bible more than the Pope

Can you tell me one Question the JEWS asked Jesus that he couldn't answer?

LOL!

[/quote]
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by advocatejare(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

LOL,
I have simplified the Question for you , why dance around it?

YES or NO!

The IL- LegalWolf is deceptive and cunning like Al-Makireena the best of the deceivers, Allah aka Satan the same has blinded IL- LegalfWolf heart to send him to hell where he will be given fictitious 72 houris
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2023
advocatejare:

The IL- LegalWolf is deceptive and cunning like Al-Makireena the best of the deceivers, Allah aka Satan the same has blinded IL- LegalfWolf heart to send him to hell where he will be given fictitious 72 houris
I am used to him: when caught, he will twist and turn avoiding the question but using every tactic to change the narrative to other things.

I asked him:
When Jubril came to Mary as a Man, did he stop being an Angel?

Except he will answer tomorrow!
I asked him again:
If Jubril didn't see an Angel but a man, how did he (Jubril) blow into Mary's under?

Except he will answer this tomorrow!
I asked him again:

Even simple Question like the one below, weve been on it for several posts now

Unfortunately, he doesn't know that the READERS can easily decipher the person dodging to respond to questions.

When he want to terminate a discussion, he resorts to slander and name calling so that it will become a shouting match between two-fighting LOL!

I am perfectly comfortable with him: many Muslims are like that especially if they are fairly knowledgeable and can see when their response will box them into an irrevocable corner.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

You know what, It seems you know the bible more than the Pope

LOL!

If the Pope know the Bible, he won't be bowing for the effigies at his Cathedrals and he will order that ALL the images of Angels and humans in their Cathedrals be taken down.

That said, if I bring you where Jesus left his Listeners hanging by not answering their question, would you agree to deactivate your Account?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

If the Pope know the Bible, he won't be bowing for the effigies at his Cathedrals and he will order that ALL the images of Angels and humans in their Cathedrals be taken down.

That said, if I bring you where Jesus left his Listeners hanging by not answering their question, would you agree to deactivate your Account?
The Question had been consistent for several pages now.

LOL!

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

LOL!

If I show you, would deactivate?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
advocatejare:

The IL- LegalWolf is deceptive and cunning like Al-Makireena the best of the deceivers, yhwh aka Satan the same has blinded IL- LegalfWolf heart to send him to hell where he will be given fictitious 72 houris

cheesy

cc: TenQ
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

Because you started TWISTING and TURNING immediately I asked you to CONFIRM that those who are Cautious of Allah are the Muslims

We would have saved ourselves of these ENDLESS Hide and Seek!

Thank you

Lol, potential thief. Again, tell us the form of answer your will prefer because I have answered you. If you are stuck, talk let us know than this meaningless tirade
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

I am used to him: when caught, he will twist and turn avoiding the question but using every tactic to change the narrative to other things.

I asked him:

I asked him again:
If Jubril didn't see an Angel but a man, how did he (Jubril) blow into Mary's under?

I asked him again:

Unfortunately, he doesn't know that the READERS can easily decipher the person dodging to respond to questions.

When he want to terminate a discussion, he resorts to slander and name calling so that it will become a shouting match between two-fighting LOL!

I am perfectly comfortable with him: many Muslims are like that especially if they are fairly knowledgeable and can see when their response will box them into an irrevocable corner.

Conversation between a potential thief and a stray advocatejare …. Lol!
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by advocatejare(m): 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

I asked him:

I asked him again:

I asked him again:

Then you should have known that his IQ is too low for such level of conversation, stop engaging him as he has proven himself to be an ignorant IL-LegalWolf.

He should be conversing with his fellow dunces !
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 10:19pm On Feb 04, 2023
LegalWolf:

Conversation between a potential thief and a stray advocatejare …. Lol!
Nothing else to say!?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by advocatejare(m): 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

Nothing else to say!?
Please deprive him of the attention he desires, he’s not worth it!
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 10:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol, potential thief. Again, tell us the form of answer your will prefer because I have answered you. If you are stuck, talk let us know than this meaningless tirade
Thats why you are tongue tied

(As referenced in Quran 19:71-72)
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

If I show you, would deactivate?
Is that a request or an instruction?
Did someone tell you I joined nairaland because of you?

ANSWER MY QUESTION

LOL!

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2023
advocatejare:

Then you should have known that his IQ is too low for such level of conversation, stop engaging him as he has proven himself to be an ignorant IL-LegalWolf.

He should be conversing with his fellow dunces !
I understand you bro!
I'm not engaging him because of him!
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 10:35pm On Feb 04, 2023
advocatejare:

Please deprive him of the attention he desires, he’s not worth it!
Okay!
Ill break off from this as my point is already made.

I am not engaging LegalWolf because of him: he's actually helping my case by his display of IGNORANCE!

Stay Blessed Bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Consult A "white Garment" Spiritualist Or Babalawo? / Origin Of Sin / Exposing The Power Of Marine Spirit In Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.