Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

The Gospel Explained For Muslims - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gospel Explained For Muslims (3151 Views)

Catholic Church In Yola Built A Mosque For Muslims - Bishop Mamza / Spirit, Soul and Body: Man's Tripartite Nature Explained with Robot Concept / The Gospel Of John - A Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

Is that a request or an instruction?
Did someone tell you I joined nairaland because of you?

ANSWER MY QUESTION

The Question had been consistent for several pages now.
Can you tell me one Question the JEWS asked Jesus that he couldn't answer?

Just one example is enough sir.

LOL!

I don't want us to loose the crux of the matter, the question remain
Are you saying that the command of Allah is NOT the Will of Allah?

For starters, Read Mathew Chapter 11. When you are done, please tell us what was Jesus answer to the guys John the Baptist sent to him.(Jesus).
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

For starters, Read Mathew Chapter 11. When you are done, please tell us what was Jesus answer to the guys John the Baptist sent to him.(Jesus).

The disciples of John the Baptist were the Jews that rejected Jesus!?
I hope you are not on Carmel urine plus hashish?

ANSWER MY QUESTION

LOL!

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

ANSWER MY QUESTION

LOL!

So the Baptists and his crews were Arabs?

Please tell us what answer Jesus gave when they asked him the question the Baptist sent them with.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2023
TenQ:

ANSWER MY QUESTION

LOL!

Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples,
And said unto him, Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another?
Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see:
The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.

-- Matthew 11:2-6

Please tell us Jesus answer to this very clear and concise questions from The Baptist crew.

Are you the one or should we expect another? They asked....

Please provide Jesus answer....

I will wait...

And of course The Baptists crew rejected your Jesus because he did not answer their query and the Bible never record the Baptist reaction to what Jesus told the Baptist crew
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 11:53pm On Feb 04, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples,
And said unto him, Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another?
Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see:
The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them.
And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.

-- Matthew 11:2-6

Please tell us Jesus answer to this very clear and concise questions from The Baptist crew.

Are you the one or should we expect another? They asked....

Please provide Jesus answer....

I will wait...

And of course The Baptists crew rejected your Jesus because he did not answer their query and the Bible never record the Baptist reaction to what Jesus told the Baptist crew
Unfortunately, you exhibited a gross ignorance of the bible
1. You said Jews asked Jesus question that he couldn't answer: till now you are still looking for an example.
2. You said John disciples asked Jesus a question from John. Did Jesus not respond!?

Jesus said:
Luk 7:22:
"Then Jesus answering said to them, Go your way, and tell John what things you have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached."

In other words, tell John that there is no point looking for another person

Of course, the blind will remain sightless until they fall into the ditch.

Here are the Disciples of John becoming Christians:
Acts 19:3-5:
"And he said to them, To what then were you baptized? And they said, To John's baptism. Then said Paul, John truly baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying to the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus. When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus."

Now answer my questions:

ANSWER MY QUESTION

LOL!

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 12:02am On Feb 05, 2023
TenQ:

Unfortunately, you exhibited a gross ignorance of the bible
1. You said Jews asked Jesus question that he couldn't answer: till now you are still looking for an example.
2. You said John disciples asked Jesus a question from John. Did Jesus not respond!?

Jesus said:
Luk 7:22:
"Then Jesus answering said to them, Go your way, and tell John what things you have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached."

In other words, tell John that there is no point looking for another person

Of course, the blind will remain sightless until they fall into the ditch.

Here are the Disciples of John becoming Christians:
Acts 19:3-5:
"And he said to them, To what then were you baptized? And they said, To John's baptism. Then said Paul, John truly baptized with the baptism of repentance, saying to the people, that they should believe on him which should come after him, that is, on Christ Jesus. When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus."

Now answer my questions:

ANSWER MY QUESTION

LOL!

Oga, you are ignorant!

Was it not the same John the Baptist that poured the cold water of River Jordan on your Jesus during Baptism? When he exclaimed behold the Lamb of God (sic) and a voice was heard saying " this is my son..... Plus a white dove descends on Jesus from heaven?

Yet after all that show, he still sent people to ask Jesus " are you the one or should we expect another?

Was it the Prison food or was he slapped around so much so he forgot all that transpired at Jesus Baptism?

The above is not what I want to point out rather : what was Jesus answer to these queries a) are you the one b) should we look for another?

Please post Jesus response.

I will wait...
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 1:51am On Feb 05, 2023
advocatejare:

Then you should have known that his IQ is too low for such level of conversation, stop engaging him as he has proven himself to be an ignorant IL-yhwh

He should be conversing with his fellow dunces !

cheesy
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 2:38am On Feb 05, 2023
TenQ:

Okay!
Ill break off from this as my point is already made.

I am not engaging LegalWolf because of him: he's actually helping my case by his display of IGNORANCE!

Stay Blessed Bro!

Now that you’ve broken off, how on earth would I be able to eat? Ehn Lawrence Aninih, sorry TenQnih?

Anyways, we have established three key things in our engagement:

1. The message of the messiah is nothing other than human sacrifice. You’ve made us understand that if you seek for repentance or even live faithfully to the laws of your God without believing the biblical narrative of Jesus being killed, there is no atonement for you. In other words, your God needed the blood of Jesus in order to forgive.

Curiously, I’ve always asked whether your God would take cassava, garri, dodo and agbado in place of blood but you’ve never answered me. You or the stray advocatejare may be of help.

2. FxMasterz asserts that the Bible is (grossly, manifestly and inherently) imperfect. This view is apparently shared by you and I think we are all unanimous on this.

3. Your attempts to veer off-track was curbed. You couldn’t even argue any point despite our willingness to hear you out.

Again, thank you for your time. Remember after working very hard for 6 days, the Bible said yhwh rested on the 7th. See Gen 2:3. I’ll be resting tomorrow and won’t entertain further questions.

Till Monday! 😎
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 9:36am On Feb 05, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Oga, you are ignorant!

Was it not the same John the Baptist that poured the cold water of River Jordan on your Jesus during Baptism? When he exclaimed behold the Lamb of God (sic) and a voice was heard saying " this is my son..... Plus a white dove descends on Jesus from heaven?

Yet after all that show, he still sent people to ask Jesus " are you the one or should we expect another?

Was it the Prison food or was he slapped around so much so he forgot all that transpired at Jesus Baptism?

The above is not what I want to point out rather : what was Jesus answer to these queries a) are you the one b) should we look for another?

Please post Jesus response.

I will wait...
The Messiah was expected to ALSO ursher in the glorious kingdom of Israel and the world. John expected to be saved by Jesus from prison and yet he remained in it.
This confused John enough to send his disciples to Jesus.
Jesus response was that John's disciples should tell him of the preachings and miracles they've experienced.

If you considered that as Jesus NOT knowing the answer, too bad!

Is this your best example of Jesus's inability to answer questions from the Jews!?

Now, back to my question.

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 9:47am On Feb 05, 2023
TenQ:

The Messiah was expected to ALSO ursher in the glorious kingdom of Israel and the world. John expected to be saved by Jesus from prison and yet he remained in it.
This confused John enough to send his disciples to Jesus.
Jesus response was that John's disciples should tell him of the preachings and miracles they've experienced.

If you considered that as Jesus NOT knowing the answer, too bad!

Is this your best example of Jesus's inability to answer questions from the Jews!?

Now, back to my question.

So after the Baptismal, the voice from heaven, the Dove that descends, the Lamb of God, the Baptist still had his doubts about your Lord and saviour so much so he had to send his crew to still go and ask " are you the one or should we expect another"?

So, of what importance was the show put up by the Baptismal between Jesus and John? The Bible records that they both conversed with John saying he won't do the baptismal but Jesus said guy don't worry continue to give me a shower and the Heaven spoke for everyone to hear and they all saw the Dove that came from heaven,why then was he still sending people to ask Jesus those questions?

As you can see, you don't know your own records but will be all over the place putting up posers you have no idea about.

John the Baptist crew were they Arabs? Or Chinese? Did Jesus answer their Questions?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 10:05am On Feb 05, 2023
LegalWolf:

Now that you’ve broken off, how on earth would I be able to eat? Ehn Lawrence Aninih, sorry TenQnih?

Anyways, we have established three key things in our engagement:

1. The message of the messiah is nothing other than human sacrifice. You’ve made us understand that if you seek for repentance or even live faithfully to the laws of your God without believing the biblical narrative of Jesus being killed, there is no atonement for you. In other words, your God needed the blood of Jesus in order to forgive.

Curiously, I’ve always asked whether your God would take cassava, garri, dodo and agbado in place of blood but you’ve never answered me. You or the stray advocatejare may be of help.

2. FxMasterz asserts that the Bible is (grossly, manifestly and inherently) imperfect. This view is apparently shared by you and I think we are all unanimous on this.

3. Your attempts to veer off-track was curbed. You couldn’t even argue any point despite our willingness to hear you out.

Again, thank you for your time. Remember after working very hard for 6 days, the Bible said yhwh rested on the 7th. See Gen 2:3. I’ll be resting tomorrow and won’t entertain further questions.

Till Monday! 😎

"FxMasterz asserts that [b] the Bible is (grossly, manifestly and inherently) imperfect."

That's falsehood. An assertion that the Bible is not a perfect book is not indicative of it being grossly, manifestly and inherently imperfect!
Why add to my words? Anyway, that's what Mohammed does and you must follow in his footsteps. We shouldn't expect much from the followers of a man who made Amram the father of Mary who lived 3,000 yrs after him.
Now, it's good that TenQ is cutting off from you since you've not been sincere in your contributions here. You've avoided so many questions that attack your errornous position. You've also avoided all the questions that exposes the falsehood in your Quran, always saying nothing to address the issues raised but talking all the time. There's no need to keep on discussing with someone so lacking in sincerity.
I'll say these things to you as my farewell message on this thread:
On several occasions, I've read you saying certain things don't cut it for you regarding the Words of God or that some things are not logical; and that's been the basis for your rejection of Truth.
God cannot be boxed within the ambits of your logical environment. If your expectations of God are logically satisfied, then that isn't God. You're either dealing with a man like yourself, or an entity whose logics are at par with man's. If everything your Quran teaches you is logically correct by man's standard, then, your Quran was man-made.
God's logic is different from man's. God is Spirit. The spirit realm has its own logic, and the logic of the physical realm in which you and I dwell cannot satisfy the logic of that realm.
If a student goes to school with his logical expectations always being fulfilled, then, the teacher is his logical mate not worthy to be his teacher. A teacher is someone who knows far better than you, such that he challenges your logical expectations all the time.
The spirit realm is a higher realm. You can't apply the logic of this lower physical realm to that realm. If a primary school pupil would apply the logic of primary school mathematics to higher maths, he'll fail. For example, the logic of primary school says 3 - 7 = Impossible, but higher maths says 3 - 7 = -4. You're like that primary school pupil who challenges the logic of higher maths simply because it doesn't fall within the expectations of your primary school logic. If the logic of the physical realm is applied to the spirit realm, you'll arrive at a wrong destination just as the primary school pupil would. God's logic challenges human logic, that's one of those things that make Him God.
It's logical to think that the water of ablution can purify the soul, just because according to man's logic, water is a purifier. However, water is physical while the soul is spiritual. Physical water cannot have impact on a spiritual entity such as the soul, neither can it cleanse a spiritual excrement such as sin. Man's logic fails here, and unfortunately, the logic of the Quran is man's logic.
Let me round up with the following scripture:
Isa.55.8
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Farewell, friend.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 10:23am On Feb 05, 2023
Lukuluku69:

So after the Baptismal, the voice from heaven, the Dove that descends, the Lamb of God, the Baptist still had his doubts about your Lord and saviour so much so he had to send his crew to still go and ask " are you the one or should we expect another"?

So, of what importance was the show put up by the Baptismal between Jesus and John? The Bible records that they both conversed with John saying he won't do the baptismal but Jesus said guy don't worry continue to give me a shower and the Heaven spoke for everyone to hear and they all saw the Dove that came from heaven,why then was he still sending people to ask Jesus those questions?

As you can see, you don't know your own records but will be all over the place putting up posers you have no idea about.

John the Baptist crew were they Arabs? Or Chinese? Did Jesus answer their Questions?
I can see that you are doing everything everything to escape my question therefore, if you feel this is a serious issue, open a new thread on it and I promise to join you thrash it out.

NOW,
To the issue at stake

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 2:59am On Feb 06, 2023
Lol, you write a lot. And frankly speaking, you’ll do well summarising than unnecessary statements. I’ll get to the point.

FxMasterz:

That's falsehood. An assertion that the Bible is not a perfect book is not indicative of it being grossly, manifestly and inherently imperfect!
Why add to my words?

I perfectly understand how you feel. One of the reasons I call TenQ a potential thief was because he forged a statement and attributed it to me. Here, your words were not in quote. I paraphrased you and the words in brackets are mine.

Anyways, we both agree the Bible is an imperfect book. Where we differ is on the question of degree. 🤝

Anyway, that's what Mohammed does and you must follow in his footsteps. We shouldn't expect much from the followers of a man who made Amram the father of Mary who lived 3,000 yrs after him.

Irrelevant rants

Now, it's good that TenQ is cutting off from you since you've not been sincere in your contributions here. You've avoided so many questions that attack your errornous position. You've also avoided all the questions that exposes the falsehood in your Quran, always saying nothing to address the issues raised but talking all the time. There's no need to keep on discussing with someone so lacking in sincerity.

Still irrelevant!

I'll say these things to you as my farewell message on this thread:
On several occasions, I've read you saying certain things don't cut it for you regarding the Words of God or that some things are not logical; and that's been the basis for your rejection of Truth.
God cannot be boxed within the ambits of your logical environment. If your expectations of God are logically satisfied, then that isn't God. You're either dealing with a man like yourself, or an entity whose logics are at par with man's. If everything your Quran teaches you is logically correct by man's standard, then, your Quran was man-made.
God's logic is different from man's. God is Spirit. The spirit realm has its own logic, and the logic of the physical realm in which you and I dwell cannot satisfy the logic of that realm.
If a student goes to school with his logical expectations always being fulfilled, then, the teacher is his logical mate not worthy to be his teacher. A teacher is someone who knows far better than you, such that he challenges your logical expectations all the time.
The spirit realm is a higher realm. You can't apply the logic of this lower physical realm to that realm. If a primary school pupil would apply the logic of primary school mathematics to higher maths, he'll fail. For example, the logic of primary school says 3 - 7 = Impossible, but higher maths says 3 - 7 = -4. You're like that primary school pupil who challenges the logic of higher maths simply because it doesn't fall within the expectations of your primary school logic. If the logic of the physical realm is applied to the spirit realm, you'll arrive at a wrong destination just as the primary school pupil would. God's logic challenges human logic, that's one of those things that make Him God.
(underlined mine)

Very interesting to see this argument. So, in essence, I cannot understand your scriptures logic not because of any defect in my thinking, but because I’m human ( an essence you share ).

Just to recap: your Scripture’s logic is basically meaningless to humans but could have meaning in the spiritual realm. I love this! Do you know every religion could make exactly the same argument, including worshippers of Satan?

It's logical to think that the water of ablution can purify the soul, just because according to man's logic, water is a purifier. However, water is physical while the soul is spiritual. Physical water cannot have impact on a spiritual entity such as the soul, neither can it cleanse a spiritual excrement such as sin. Man's logic fails here, and unfortunately, the logic of the Quran is man's logic.
(underlined mine)

But blood of Goats and bulls and the ashes of heifer that was required by yhwh to ceremoniously cleanse people is not physical huh? 🙄For reference, see Hebrews 9:13

What about blood of animals that was required before to be shed before there could be forgiveness in Hebrews 9:22. Are those blood physical or spiritual huh? Lol 😜😜😜

Let me round up with the following scripture:
Isa.55.8
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Farewell, friend.

(Grossly, manifestly and inherently) imperfect book, again 🤦‍♂️
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2023
TenQ:

I can see that you are doing everything everything to escape my question therefore, if you feel this is a serious issue, open a new thread on it and I promise to join you thrash it out.

NOW,
To the issue at stake

Open a thread? What for? Every rational mind no the your Jesus did not answer the TWO questions that was posed Viz: a) are you the one b) should we expect another?

As for you asinine question that you have put on a repeat, how do you want me to answer a Dotar.d who genuinely believe that the command "Be! can be refused in the Creation?

If you like open a zillion thread na your cup of Kunu be that, sincere seekers after the Truth are leaving you man-worship faith and are entering Islam in numbers.

I know you can't see it because it is not your eyes that are blind nor your ears that are deaf but in your heart is a disease and by Allah, it will continue to increase.

So, it is moving on time....
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Open a thread? What for? Every rational mind no the your Jesus did not answer the TWO questions that was posed Viz: a) are you the one b) should we expect another?

As for you asinine question that you have put on a repeat, how do you want me to answer a Dotar.d who genuinely believe that the command "Be! can be refused in the Creation?

If you like open a zillion thread na your cup of Kunu be that, sincere seekers after the Truth are leaving you man-worship faith and are entering Islam in numbers.

I know you can't see it because it is not your eyes that are blind nor your ears that are deaf but in your heart is a disease and by Allah, it will continue to increase.

So, it is moving on time....
If you had answered my questions, you wouldn't be in the confused state of mind you are in.

You are doing everything to AVOID facing the TRUTH.

Let me burst your bubbles again.

1. If God instructs the sun to withhold it's light from the earth for the next 24Hours, does this fall under the canopy of KUFAYAKUN?
Or Kufayakun is only for Creation!?

2. Are you saying that the command of Allah is NOT the Will of Allah?
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 9:26am On Feb 06, 2023
TenQ:

If you had answered my questions, you wouldn't be in the confused state of mind you are in.

You are doing everything to AVOID facing the TRUTH.

Let me burst your bubbles again.

1. If God instructs the sun to withhold it's light from the earth for the next 24Hours, does this fall under the canopy of KUFAYAKUN?

Bros, go and rest with all these suppositions of yours. It is not my business and will never be. If God decide tomorrow to ask the Moon to take over the work of the Sun, dat one nah God business. He does as He wills. Not my business. And if you think bringing up suppositions to explain your confusion is your thing, open threads you will find your types on Nairaland and you can discuss.

As for me, I am not in the business of conjectures, wild goose chase and all that.

If you need to ask a question, do so from the Books and not from your confused soul.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Bros, go and rest with all these suppositions of yours. It is not my business and will never be. If God decide tomorrow to ask the Moon to take over the work of the Sun, dat one nah God business. He does as He wills. Not my business. And if you think bringing up suppositions to explain your confusion is your thing, open threads you will find your types on Nairaland and you can discuss.

As for me, I am not in the business of conjectures, wild goose chase and all that.

If you need to ask a question, do so from the Books and not from your confused soul.
Why the FEAR!?

You definitely know that the answer to the questions permanently clarify the issue.

AGAIN!

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by Lukuluku69(m): 9:48am On Feb 06, 2023
TenQ:

Why the FEAR!?

You definitely know that the answer to the questions permanently clarify the issue.

AGAIN!

No, the "answer" to your question will lead to more confusion. And I will tell you why. Ask Scientists that has there been a day that the Sun never give it's Light for 24 hours? They will tell you No. But admit that it is possible that Clouds in a particular place or area can blot out the Sun Light.

So, as you can see, your suppositions, conjectures, and stupid posers will confuse you the more.

When Allah say Kun fa ya translated Be! The Quran says they come (Creations) will do so willingly or unwillingly. That is my stand. And if your stand is to manufacture posers, meaningless ones from your confused soul, go right ahead.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 10:09am On Feb 06, 2023
Lukuluku69:

No, the "answer" to your question will lead to more confusion. And I will tell you why. Ask Scientists that has there been a day that the Sun never give it's Light for 24 hours? They will tell you No. But admit that it is possible that Clouds in a particular place or area can blot out the Sun Light.

So, as you can see, your suppositions, conjectures, and stupid posers will confuse you the more.
And you think that the power of Allah will not be able to sustain lives when the sun obeys him!? You have forgotten that Jonah was in the belly of a fish for three days and he didn't die? Have you forgotten the narration of the seven sleepers in the Qur'an (Surah Al-Kahf)?
So, what confusion can be if it was Allah that ordained a thing!?

Lukuluku69:

When Allah say Kun fa ya translated Be! The Quran says they come (Creations) will do so willingly or unwillingly. That is my stand. And if your stand is to manufacture posers, meaningless ones from your confused soul, go right ahead.
No one is disputing whether Kufayakun is a CREATIVE force of Command or not. We are examining if the Power of KUFAYAKUN of God is still at work or ceased, hence the question. Or has the kufayakun of Allah ceased operation?

AGAIN!

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2023
LegalWolf:
Lol, you write a lot. And frankly speaking, you’ll do well summarising than unnecessary statements. I’ll get to the point.

I perfectly understand how you feel. One of the reasons I call TenQ a potential thief was because he forged a statement and attributed it to me. Here, your words were not in quote. I paraphrased you and the words in brackets are mine.

Anyways, we both agree the Bible is an imperfect book. Where we differ is on the question of degree. 🤝

Irrelevant rants

Still irrelevant!

(underlined mine)

Very interesting to see this argument. So, in essence, I cannot understand your scriptures logic not because of any defect in my thinking, but because I’m human ( an essence you share ).

Just to recap: your Scripture’s logic is basically meaningless to humans but could have meaning in the spiritual realm. I love this! Do you know every religion could make exactly the same argument, including worshippers of Satan?

(underlined mine)

But blood of Goats and bulls and the ashes of heifer that was required by yhwh to ceremoniously cleanse people is not physical huh? 🙄For reference, see Hebrews 9:13

What about blood of animals that was required before to be shed before there could be forgiveness in Hebrews 9:22. Are those blood physical or spiritual huh? Lol 😜😜😜

(Grossly, manifestly and inherently) imperfect book, again 🤦‍♂️

What you claimed TenQ did to you, you did same to advocatejare, did he call you a thief because of that? You're simply bearing a fruit that tells us so much about your roots.
If according to your logic, the only conclusion you could draw from the primary school math analogy is that humans cannot understand the Bible, then kudos to you. If humans can't understand the Bible, why do many of us do? You've failed to see that, to grasp spiritual truth, you must not place a humanly defined expectation.
Man's sperm originates from his backbone according to Allah. Can't you see it's human logic? Any human could arrive at this kind of thinking, but God did it differently, and science discovered it to tell us the truth. If the Quran can be so wrong on mere scientific truths, what's the guarantee that it's right on the spiritual?
I do not intend to continue in this argument. I've presented the truth as best I could. TenQ has played his part (God bless him). We also asked you probing questions which you deliberately evaded, meanwhile, we answered all questions of yours.
It's a waste of time dealing with insincere people. And as a result, I wouldn't want to engage you any further on this thread.
Thanks for your time.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by TenQ: 12:34am On Feb 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

What you claimed TenQ did to you, you did same to advocatejare, did he call you a thief because of that? You're simply bearing a fruit that tells us so much about your roots.

You may please check out this correspondence for your information of what your friend (even when he knows the truth, decided on a path of slander,) called a "FORGE" .

https://www.nairaland.com/7494226/according-islam-mohammed-failed-cardinal#119387228
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 1:55am On Feb 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

Have I ever called advocatejare a potential thief? Or any derogatory name (other than being “stray”)? Please tell me where I did. And on the reason I call him and TenQ those names, they are aware and I do not intend to explain myself to you.

Just to be clear, I did not quote you. I paraphrased you and put my thoughts in brackets. So why the fuss?

If according to your logic, the only conclusion you could draw from the primary school math analogy is that humans cannot understand the Bible, then kudos to you. If humans can't understand the Bible, why do many of us do? You've failed to see that, to grasp spiritual truth, you must not place a humanly defined expectation.

I don’t mean to be rude, your logic doesn’t make sense. And I made the most perfect comparison to your example. In fact, if ANY objective person listens to my argument, he’ll see the truth of it. You did not fault my logic, but essentially claim I cannot understand God’s logic as it is understandable in the spiritual realm . That is insincere and in my mind vary dubious argument to make.

If it is the spirit that will understand your God logic, that is fine. But I’m better off with a God who invites me to think and HIS ways accord with reason.

Man's sperm originates from his backbone according to Allah. Can't you see it's human logic? Any human could arrive at this kind of thinking, but God did it differently, and science discovered it to tell us the truth. If the Quran can be so wrong on mere scientific truths, what's the guarantee that it's right on the spiritual?

All I see is a futile effort to avoid the obvious. Your folks woke up to write a post at their own discretion and I challenged them on it. So what has the Quran gotten to do with the obvious topic of the post?

I do not intend to continue in this argument. I've presented the truth as best I could. TenQ has played his part (God bless him). We also asked you probing questions which you deliberately evaded, meanwhile, we answered all questions of yours.
It's a waste of time dealing with insincere people. And as a result, I wouldn't want to engage you any further on this thread.
Thanks for your time.

You were the one who engaged me not the other way round. It’s more waste of time for me engaging with intellectually dubious people as well.
T for thanks anyways
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Have I ever called advocatejare a potential thief? Or any derogatory name (other than being “stray”)? Please tell me where I did. And on the reason I call him and TenQ those names, they are aware and I do not intend to explain myself to you.
My dear legalwolf, you still failed to get me in this simple matter I upbraided you on. What I said was that, 'The very thing you claimed TenQ did to you for which you started calling him names, you did same to advocatejare, but he never called you names for it.' Look at the image below to understand what I have just repeated.

I don’t mean to be rude, your logic doesn’t make sense. And I made the most perfect comparison to your example. In fact, if ANY objective person listens to my argument, he’ll see the truth of it. You did not fault my logic, but essentially claim I cannot understand God’s logic as it is understandable in the spiritual realm . That is insincere and in my mind vary dubious argument to make.
Every logic ever presented to you never makes sense because you're always seeing in the opposite direction of what is being said. Kindly refer me to where I said you can't understand God's logic. I never said such things, and nothing in my post leaned towards such an assertion.
For clarity, I said God's logic is different from man's, therefore, if you're seeing everything from man's viewpoint, you would miss what God is saying. Go back to that my post and read again for yourself.
I don't want to continue this argument, otherwise, I wouldn't even point you to this error. You would insult and attack a logic that was not presented to you in the first place. We would overlook the insults, and try to provide fuller explanations, yet you would continue to turn conversations upside down. Even insinuating what the poster never insinuated.
First, let's see where I said you can't understand God's logic, or point me to any statement I made from which you made such an inference.

[q]If it is the spirit that will understand your God logic, that is fine. But I’m better off with a God who invites me to think and HIS ways accord with reason.[/q]
Had in been you were in my position, you would rain insults, saying the individual you're discussing with does not have brains. But you see, it's different with us. We won't insult you. Please just point me out to where I said you can't understand God's logic.

[q]All I see is a futile effort to avoid the obvious. Your folks woke up to write a post at their own discretion and I challenged them on it. So what has the Quran gotten to do with the obvious topic of the post?[/q]
Nothing I've said so far ever warrants this type of response. You're the one who has grossly misunderstood me.

[q]You were the one who engaged me not the other way round. It’s more waste of time for me engaging with intellectually dubious people as well.
T for thanks anyways [/quote]

I already queried your allegations. I'll be glad to see what I've done or said wrong.

Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
TenQ:

You may please check out this correspondence for your information of what your friend (even when he knows the truth, decided on a path of slander,) called a "FORGE" .

https://www.nairaland.com/7494226/according-islam-mohammed-failed-cardinal#119387228

Haba! I didn't see any form of forgery on that thread. You simply paraphrased his entire position about the topic in few words. That isn't forgery since you never attribute the statement to him. What you attributed to his was the claim which was truly his position. If he says that wasn't his position, then, it means he's saying your assertion was correct. And that's when you could have been guilty of falsely alleging legalwolf; you wouldn't even still be guilty of forgery in that case.
I've pointed his own case to him, which was clear forgery. He quoted advocatejare, edited what advocatejare said in that quote to make it look as if it was advocatejare's direct statement. That's forgery for which no one has called him a potential thief.
See, I don't know how one can be serving the true God and be comfortable insulting people endlessly everyday. What type of God is producing such volumes of insults and slander from one person endlessly. I think only Allah can do that.
I find it difficult to even reply his insults because the Spirit of God in me wouldn't allow me to behave like a child of the devil. Most times when legalwolf insults, he's the one who deserves the insults for misreading or misinterpreting what was said to him, yet, he would insult you on the basis of what you never said or did.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

My dear legalwolf, you still failed to get me in this simple matter I upbraided you on. What I said was that, 'The very thing you claimed TenQ did to you for which you started calling him names, you did same to advocatejare, but he never called you names for it.' Look at the image below to understand what I have just repeated.

Every logic ever presented to you never makes sense because you're always seeing in the opposite direction of what is being said. Kindly refer me to where I said you can't understand God's logic. I never said such things, and nothing in my post leaned towards such an assertion.
For clarity, I said God's logic is different from man's, therefore, if you're seeing everything from man's viewpoint, you would miss what God is saying. Go back to that my post and read again for yourself.
I don't want to continue this argument, otherwise, I wouldn't even point you to this error. You would insult and attack a logic that was not presented to you in the first place. We would overlook the insults, and try to provide fuller explanations, yet you would continue to turn conversations upside down. Even insinuating what the poster never insinuated.
First, let's see where I said you can't understand God's logic, or point me to any statement I made from which you made such an inference.

[q]If it is the spirit that will understand your God logic, that is fine. But I’m better off with a God who invites me to think and HIS ways accord with reason.[/q]
Had in been you were in my position, you would rain insults, saying the individual you're discussing with does not have brains. But you see, it's different with us. We won't insult you. Please just point me out to where I said you can't understand God's logic.

[q]All I see is a futile effort to avoid the obvious. Your folks woke up to write a post at their own discretion and I challenged them on it. So what has the Quran gotten to do with the obvious topic of the post?[/q]
Nothing I've said so far ever warrants this type of response. You're the one who has grossly misunderstood me.

[q]You were the one who engaged me not the other way round. It’s more waste of time for me engaging with intellectually dubious people as well.
T for thanks anyways

I already queried your allegations. I'll be glad to see what I've done or said wrong.

I don’t like repeating myself. Let me just clarify one thing: the screenshot you attached is apparently not what advocatejare said. Whenever he insults my God or Prophet or even myself, when responding, I replace those names with yhwh. And he does the same! TenQ does the same. He will never tell you that what I did is forgery, run through our posts. And that’s the danger of a one-sided perspective clouded by sentiment!

On the inference, do you know the meaning of “essentially” when used in the context I did? I’ve actually explained myself in depth in one of my post, kindly refer back to them as it is futile repeating myself.

T for thanks anyways
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

Haba! I didn't see any form of forgery on that thread. You simply paraphrased his entire position about the topic in few words. That isn't forgery since you never attribute the statement to him. What you attributed to his was the claim which was truly his position. If he says that wasn't his position, then, it means he's saying your assertion was correct. And that's when you could have been guilty of falsely alleging legalwolf; you wouldn't even still be guilty of forgery in that case.
I've pointed his own case to him, which was clear forgery. He quoted advocatejare, edited what advocatejare said in that quote to make it look as if it was advocatejare's direct statement. That's forgery for which no one has called him a potential thief.
See, I don't know how one can be serving the true God and be comfortable insulting people endlessly everyday. What type of God is producing such volumes of insults and slander from one person endlessly. I think only Allah can do that.
I find it difficult to even reply his insults because the Spirit of God in me wouldn't allow me to behave like a child of the devil. Most times when legalwolf insults, he's the one who deserves the insults for misreading or misinterpreting what was said to him, yet, he would insult you on the basis of what you never said or did.

In five sentences, can you please summarize TenQ position and my position. At least you’ve read my allegation and the response to it on the thread, so please kindly oblige with a summary so I even know if you’re of Truth or not.

Thank you once more
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hey Potential Thief TenQ

Enough back and forth. Write a topic and mention me and all Muslims and let me enjoy myself cAlling you a destined thief. Ce fini!

When next should we be expecting your new topic, ehn future thief TenQ 😜
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

In five sentences, can you please summarize TenQ position and my position. At least you’ve read my allegation and the response to it on the thread, so please kindly oblige with a summary so I even know if you’re of Truth or not.

Thank you once more
Both of you were arguing about sneer quotes or no sneer quotes. My position is not on whether sneer quotes were used or not; my position is that no forgery has occurred to have warranted you maligning a man like yourself, calling him 'potential thief' in almost every post of yours. You even began wishing him armed robbery that'll lead to death in the order of Lawrence Aninih. That's extremely wicked. On what basis! You didn't even take caution from the fact that he wasn't giving it back to you in same manner. Haba! I can't imagine myself treating a fellow human being that way. We serve a loving God who has commanded us to love all men unconditionally. Such kind of attitude is too alien and foreign to my spirit.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

I don’t like repeating myself. Let me just clarify one thing: the screenshot you attached is apparently not what advocatejare said. Whenever he insults my God or Prophet or even myself, when responding, I replace those names with yhwh. And he does the same! TenQ does the same. He will never tell you that what I did is forgery, run through our posts. And that’s the danger of a one-sided perspective clouded by sentiment!

On the inference, do you know the meaning of “essentially” when used in the context I did? I’ve actually explained myself in depth in one of my post, kindly refer back to them as it is futile repeating myself.

T for thanks anyways

If you, TenQ and Advocatejare are used to editing one another's posts and attributing the edited version to the original author, the three of you are guilty of the same offence. You all know it's wrong. That's what could explicitly stand as forgery.
Regarding the inference, I have rejected your previous explanation on the grounds that it does not address my actual position. You're trying to attack a logic that never existed.
I never asked you to repeat yourself. I said you should refer me to where I said you cannot understand God's logic, or at least to any sentence from which you drew such an inference. You attributed a position to me which was never my position in the first place.
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

Both of you were arguing about sneer quotes or no sneer quotes. My position is not on whether sneer quotes were used or not; my position is that no forgery has occurred to have warranted you maligning a man like yourself, calling him 'potential thief' in almost every post of yours. You even began wishing him armed robbery that'll lead to death in the order of Lawrence Aninih. That's extremely wicked. On what basis! You didn't even take caution from the fact that he wasn't giving it back to you in same manner. Haba! I can't imagine myself treating a fellow human being that way. We serve a loving God who has commanded us to love all men unconditionally. Such kind of attitude is too alien and foreign to my spirit.

Okay, granted that you got wind of the substance of that post, which is about forgery. And it is also good that you, if I understand you correctly, refuse to take the view of whether there was forgery or not.

Anyways, TenQ and I go a very long way and that is just one out of many. Way too many to even mention. I will NEVER EVER cease to call TenQ a potential thief for the many reasons I’ve given him. Whether it is alien to your spirit or not is none of my concern.

Thank you
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by LegalWolf: 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

If you, TenQ and Advocatejare are used to editing one another's posts and attributing the edited version to the original author, the three of you are guilty of the same offence. You all know it's wrong. That's what could explicitly stand as forgery.

Okay

Regarding the inference, I have rejected your previous explanation on the grounds that it does not address my actual position. You're trying to attack a logic that never existed.
I never asked you to repeat yourself. I said you should refer me to where I said you cannot understand God's logic, or at least to any sentence from which you drew such an inference. You attributed a position to me which was never my position in the first place.

I’ve referred you in my previous post to the statement and example justifying the inference. Asking me to do that again is to repeat myself. I wrote in plain English not Tamil and I would not oblige your kind request.

Modified: running through the post, I clearly underlined key statements in your post (apart from the example) that justifies my inference. Lol 😂 ! I have better things to do than unnecessary back and forth

T for thanks anyways
Re: The Gospel Explained For Muslims by FxMasterz: 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Okay, granted that you got wind of the substance of that post, which is about forgery. And it is also good that you, if I understand you correctly, refuse to take the view of whether there was forgery or not.

Anyways, TenQ and I go a very long way and that is just one out of many. Way too many to even mention. I will NEVER EVER cease to call TenQ a potential thief for the many reasons I’ve given him. Whether it is alien to your spirit or not is none of my concern.

Thank you
I didn't ask that, it being alien to my spirit should be your concern.
What should be your concern is that you're telling us the type of God you serve as well as the fruits that that God has caused you to bear.
I can't even stomach that against my enemy. If you fill comfortable with that, so much so that, you cannot stop, that speaks volumes about your religion. And you mean, you'll enter Allah's paradise with such attitude? You mean that's the best Allah can bring out of you? Even if he has done anything to deserve such, you mean there can't be any forgiveness for him? You mean you don't have any iota of love for him? You don't care whether you're hurting his spirit? It doesn't matter to you? You can sleep comfortably after wishing such evils on a man like yourself? This is epic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Now The Truth About Roman Catholicism And Islam Connection Part 1 - 3 / Why Do You Fear Death? / Bokoharam: Islam Is Not The Cause, Religion Is.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 183
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.