Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,114 members, 7,860,028 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

l am about to cheat on my partner - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / l am about to cheat on my partner (26831 Views)

Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by ProtonX: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
victooman:
l use to be an advocate of no cheating and usually stood against men who leave their beautiful wife at home to cheat with random girls, l feel a man can control himself and stick with one woman if the woman is good, perfect and beautiful.

Now l am in that position now, my girl is both beautiful in and out, the perfect woman l am intending making my wife without any doubt,
we have been together for almost 2yrs now and l still love and cherish her.

Our sex life is great and perfect, but honestly of recent there is just this lustful desire to test another woman, this has nothing to do with love or commitment, but l find myself lusting after girls that are not even half as pretty as my woman, chances keep springing up here and there and l don't want to do it, guilty conscience is already disturbing me.

Please guys who overcame this, is this a normal thing? how did u handle it?

You'll get what's coming to you. Kontinu
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Chiman4real(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2023
Pls don't come here crying for help when she taste another man...
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by oloriIT(m): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
What you are going through is the due to your unregenerate heart for of the heart proceeds evil thoughts Matthew 15:19.

You need to pray that Jesus will regenerate your heart and save you by confessing your sins, repenting of them, forsaking them and pleading that Jesus should wash your heart with His blood.

If you are sincere about it, while praying, the spirit of God will witness with your spirit that your sins have been forgiven and your are now a child of God. Romans 8:16.

If you don’t kill sin in your life, it will eventually kill you. You can inbox me for further guidance.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by oloriIT(m): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2023
What you are going through is the due to your unregenerate heart for of the heart proceeds evil thoughts Matthew 15:19.

You need to pray that Jesus should regenerate your heart and save you by confessing your sins, repenting of them, forsaking them and pleading that Jesus should wash your heart with His blood.

If you are sincere about it, while praying, the spirit of God will witness with your spirit that your sins have been forgiven and your are now a child of God. Romans 8:16.

If you don’t kill sin in your life, it will eventually kill you. You can inbox me for further guidance.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Goodlady(f): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
FuckTheMod:

Mumu
The truth usually hurt you people's damaged brains. See what GREED ans looseness has reduced you to... cry
Fuc k you!

1 Like

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Goodlady(f): 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Otunbakayce:
STFU!
Am I your mate?
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Igwe29(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
You don't even have conscience. For your mind, sleeping with your girlfriend is legal while sleeping with another girl is cheating and a sin. Firstly, go and marry that girl legally then come back and ask this question again.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by RIDOO: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2023
frozen70:

It happens to every man

Women too are going through the same thing

But self discipline is the key

That is the word.... self decipline.lt's very important for men and women.Self discipline help you to overcome thoughts like this.. You will know your body is too important/ holy for you to be sharing it with everyone.

So many people lack this n that is why some people have multiple body counts even with a lot of issues.It's better when you are able to experience sex just with the person you are married to .When you didn't experienced any before hand ...it will be easier to stick to only that person...But when you have tried many kpekus/gbola you might not be able to tame yourself anymore even after marriage.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by briggson07(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
check for this page on FB and follow up page for mature content
@brixon_7
u will like her fine toned skin laps
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by FuckTheMod: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Goodlady:

Fuc k you!
Go fucƙ yourself wasted thing
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Otunbakayce: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Goodlady:
Am I your mate?
Orie fe buru?
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Uthmaniyya: 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ok
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by marsup: 10:41pm On Jan 19, 2023
Resist that desire, it would ruin you.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by victooman: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
chihes:
First of all, stop sleeping with the one you called your genuine girlfriend until you marry her and after wedding. When you position your mind of no marriage, no sex, then with the help of God, you can overcome the temptation of lust for other girls.
sleeping with her or not sleeping wont her will do little or nothing to curtail cheating,,, lustful desire is a spirit
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by jokaka89: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE SPIEITUAL DOGS OF YOUR FATHER'S HOUSE.
I THINK YOUR FATHER IS WITH 2 WIVES.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by bdon123(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
Congratulations,u jst moved frm being a simp to being a man.Find d nearest small girl wit big God n Bleep her brains out .

1 Like

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Ofgod11: 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
You are already leaving fornication by sleeping with her when you are not yet married. The spirit of lust in you is just pushing you to advance in your fornication with more women.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by jimcaddy(m): 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
Men don't dish out what you cannot accept. If your so called beautiful woman decides too to taste another man's gbola, you will cry fire and brimstone on how you "can never forgive a cheating partner" abi. But now you want to do same, and expect her to forgive you if you're caught. Men stop doing this. Fair is only fair.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by victooman: 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
RIDOO:

That is the word.... self decipline.lt's very important for men and women.Self discipline help you to overcome thoughts like this.. You will know your body is too important/ holy for you to be sharing it with everyone.

So many people lack this n that is why some people have multiple body counts even with a lot of issues.It's better when you are able to experience sex just with the person you are married to .When you didn't experienced any before hand ...it will be easier to stick to only that person...But when you have tried many kpekus/gbola you might not be able to tame yourself anymore even after marriage.
this is off point my brother,,will marrying her legally stop cheating,? men who married their women legally dont they cheat? l am trying to work on a vital issues that is destroying marriages every day and u are here talking about marriage,,, please dont rush me,, is not getting into the marriage that is the priority but staying and making it work is all that matters.

1 Like

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by mechanics(m): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2023
For you to be engaging in premarital sex is very wrong, that's not cheating but fornication.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by mechanics(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Qatar2022:
You see how stupid men can be? If the reverse is the case now , you will run to nairaland to spit trash
Lolz.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Shedrill(m): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2023
victooman:
l use to be an advocate of no cheating and usually stood against men who leave their beautiful wife at home to cheat with random girls, l feel a man can control himself and stick with one woman if the woman is good, perfect and beautiful.

Now l am in that position now, my girl is both beautiful in and out, the perfect woman l am intending making my wife without any doubt,

Our sex life is great and perfect, but honestly of recent there is just this lustful desire to test another woman, this has nothing to do with love or commitment, but l find myself lusting after girls that are not even half as pretty as my woman, chances keep springing up here and there and l don't want to do it, guilty conscience is already disturbing me.

You've already done it even before writing this.
This I know
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Kingabia1998(m): 11:36pm On Jan 19, 2023
Papichulostunne:
Dem dne finally see your remote control for village. Dem bin dey find am sinceeee.
And na 5G the remote follow come

1 Like

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Goodlady(f): 12:06am On Jan 20, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Orie fe buru?
Ori e ti buru!

1 Like

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Otunbakayce: 12:18am On Jan 20, 2023
Goodlady:

Ori e ti buru!
Ori baba e buru, omoale.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by charlizonto: 12:31am On Jan 20, 2023
Why don't you ask her
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Goodlady(f): 12:34am On Jan 20, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Ori baba e buru, omoale.
Iponrimapogbon e!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by wagzy37: 12:52am On Jan 20, 2023
Oga! Na today day break?
You better knack whoever you want to knack. Just don’t disrespect your gf or give her disease.

No mind all these mumu ones saying trash. It’s completely normal and that’s the way we are built.

Understand that the day that your ‘beautiful’ girlfriend like another guy, Otilo! She no go even think am the way you dey think am.

1 Like

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by OyinKris(f): 1:06am On Jan 20, 2023
victooman:

Can you hear the rubbish thing you're spitting out? You have all dis qualities in yur lady better men make such woman their wife asap, guy! you dnt deserve her go!!! go in search of free puna and bring back HIV...Try cheat on the lady God go punish you take it
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by tradepunter: 1:45am On Jan 20, 2023
You go boy.... Also don't forget to flavor it up with some lil of STDS and STI.....

SINCE ITS NOW AN ACHIEVEMENT TO BREAK-UP WITH A GIRL
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by occfx: 5:28am On Jan 20, 2023
victooman:

It's normal thing to lust na but it's not necessary to dig. Me I dey look big nyashesss in front of my wife and she will beat me but she knows that's the worst I can do. I no want any woman drama for my life now, one good woman is just ok for sanity.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Schoolguy9(m): 5:50am On Jan 20, 2023
My problem with this POST is that he keeps shouting PERFECT up and down!

Who tell you say person PERFECT?

That thing wey you dey find, if you see am, you go regret.

Always remember that an idle mind is......... !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? / My Sex Encounter With A 16 Yr Old Girl / Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.