Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,033 members, 7,859,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

l am about to cheat on my partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / l am about to cheat on my partner (26823 Views)

Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by kingsolium: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
See you, see lagoon.

1 Like

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Administration1: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
Truth is there is nothing you can do till you sleep with that lady on your mind, just make arrangements, but still let her know that you are married incase you want to keep her as a side-wateva

1 Like

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Dogalmighty17: 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
Go ahead. Nothing to it.

2 Likes

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Manna4Gurls: 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
You are finally growing as a man. Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Lolachef(f): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Ojuelegba London grin grin
DaddyCK:

^^^^^^ lonely house house...& then she complain she can't find man on Nairaland..how sad. angry

anyways did i mention am from London...juss in case u ask? smiley (no oofencsse)
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Lolachef(f): 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Loyal my foot
DaddyCK:

Stop talkin rubbish sir...$hit sint happening every were. I am a loyal one woman man!!(no oofencsse) angry
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Coronavirus1: 4:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
That is not cheating is called away match

2 Likes

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Evergreen12345(f): 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2023
Use condom ABEG

2 Likes

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by abobote: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
You are very foolish, when has cheating become an abomination.
You mean you have to take permission before you cheat? Even you are not even married

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by treatise: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
frozen70:

It happens to every man

Women too are going through the same thing

But self discipline is the key
You're very correct but the female folk pretend.

1 Like

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Charismatic107: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
Janet61:
Good evening everyone please am seeking for an help for the sake of God please i just gave a birth but it was so unfortunately we lost the father of my kid even before I gave the birth and it has lead to a lots of hunger and sufferness for us with no helping hand please try to assist us out even if it's for us to eat with and by special grace of God you shall never experience a backwardness and untimely death in your life..., and may God shall never take away all what have been the sources of an happiness and blessings to you in this life amen, please this my acct

A,ccess B, ank
Janet Jacob
16-77-15-17-61
scam no dey tire you
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by obajoey(m): 4:53pm On Jan 19, 2023
Her missing rib you said.. funny.

They are having sex already, nothing the missing rib wan find again nah.

Sheistoopretty:

Pls leave her alone so her missing rib can find her, when u are tired of lusting over other women or have contracted incurable infection, by then u might be lucky to get a partner to settle down with lipsrsealed

Nigerian men are Us*less......all of them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
victooman:
l use to be an advocate of no cheating and usually stood against men who leave their beautiful wife at home to cheat with random girls, l feel a man can control himself and stick with one woman if the woman is good, perfect and beautiful.

Now l am in that position now, my girl is both beautiful in and out, the perfect woman l am intending making my wife without any doubt,
we have been together for almost 2yrs now and l still love and cherish her.

Our sex life is great and perfect, but honestly of recent there is just this lustful desire to test another woman, this has nothing to do with love or commitment, but l find myself lusting after girls that are not even half as pretty as my woman, chances keep springing up here and there and l don't want to do it, guilty conscience is already disturbing me.

Please guys who overcame this, is this a normal thing? how did u handle it?

Na una dey give some evening newspaper wetin to use talk to dey give themselves small happiness....

Anyways we men are born polygamous in nature and the thirst to try new things come in

When I traveled,had this beautiful lady who is a virgin tho, we got things going on and she never complained knowing fully well I'm married.. it was fun tho

I had my fill with 4 ladies, having to lift one as a friend back to the east and wifey thinking she's just a friend... we lodged and had our fill and kept it till now,she knows I'm married

I give her,she gives to me nothing attached

So I second bro, have that desire fulfilled and make sure you take care of both your real girlfriend and side girlfriend

Make sure you don't leave traces and make sure the side know her place and don't interfere in ur love life, den do the shit very far from your home if you think side gf go cast am, do am very far where the side doesn't know ur home or anything and make sure she doesn't have any of your social media handles or ur real WhatsApp digits

I have a separate number in a separate phone which stays away from home....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by jaxxy(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
victooman:
l use to be an advocate of no cheating and usually stood against men who leave their beautiful wife at home to cheat with random girls, l feel a man can control himself and stick with one woman if the woman is good, perfect and beautiful.

Now l am in that position now, my girl is both beautiful in and out, the perfect woman l am intending making my wife without any doubt,

Our sex life is great and perfect, but honestly of recent there is just this lustful desire to test another woman, this has nothing to do with love or commitment, but l find myself lusting after girls that are not even half as pretty as my woman, chances keep springing up here and there and l don't want to do it, guilty conscience is already disturbing me.

Here's the deal and explanation, Cheating is not about ur girl being fine or ugly or any other girl ure lusting over. it's a character flaw that can become a habit if u so choose.

it is a choice like every other thing.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by UniqueDennis(m): 4:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
victooman:

Testosterone rage

2 Likes

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by denko(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
WHEN YOU CARRY STD THAT WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE FOREVER YOUR HEAD WILL RESET NOT ALL THAT GLITTERS ARE GOLD. YOUR ARE DOING IT NOW BECAUSE YOUR HEALTH IS NOT IN JEOPARDY BY THE TIME YOUR BACK AND WAIST HAS CHRONIC ISSUES DONOT BLAME WITCHES OOO
victooman:

1 Like

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Babastrong(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
[quote author=victooman post=120153707]l use to be an advocate of no cheating and usually stood against men who leave their beautiful wife at home to cheat with random girls, l feel a man can control himself and stick with one woman if the woman is good, perfect and beautiful.

Please guys who overcame this, is this a normal thing? how did u handle it?[ most time i know the sons of 1990's through their posts]
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Eraddray(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
Kneel and let me pray for u..... receive balance sense in Jesus name angry
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Ozzypen(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Baba dey deceive himself
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Paracetamol01: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
Do am Sharp sharp....don't think Twice
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Konjiboii: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2023
It's very normal to feel that way, it's just your masculine instinct kicking in,that's what I keep telling this broads that men are naturally programmed to be polygamous,sure we have the woman more dear to us but the lust to still screw around can't be ignored ,ladies you can pretend your man is different and wouldn't cheat but it's just a matter of time, the sooner they accept that fact and make peace with their cheating partner the better we all live in harmony. I'm in a situation where my main chic that I treasure dearly let me screw whoever I want but the deal is not to bring them home or talk about them to her,or get any of them pregnant. whatever she tells me she want or need I get for her, because such women are rare to find.

4 Likes

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by bantex4uu(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Pls leave her alone so her missing rib can find her, when u are tired of lusting over other women or have contracted incurable infection, by then u might be lucky to get a partner to settle down with lipsrsealed

Nigerian men are Us*less......all of them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Including your father abi ?
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by gigabyte13: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
No probs
The same way she is also feeling but never tell you.....
So no worry, do what pleases you , no dey find advise for wertin you don plan to do.
It takes two to tango
No come here dey shout, she is a bitch oooo
Na you first start the dog game.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Toks2008(m): 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
victooman:

The world has turned upside down...

Ladies and guys getting married in the name of dating.. After testing several people they get messed up mentally and when they eventually get married, they become toxic to their spouses cos they now expect a bit of every good attribute from their exes in their spouse.

The world has gone crazy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Strangle: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by vinceobe: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2023
You have been committing fornication all along and you are happy about it. Upon on top of that, you want to commit further fornication. Why are most young men not afraid of God and God's commandments these days? Look, remember whatever you sow you shall reap. The bible says, fornication is a sin against self. Desist from fornication, youngman. My advice, formally marry your girl friend and loose your self from sin of fornication.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by abobote: 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2023
Charismatic107:
I hereby reject you on behalf of all the loyal gentlemen worldwide. Can you just imagine, and your girlfriend will think she has a sensible boyfriend smh
There's no gentleman anywhere, 90% of the men I know cheat
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by vickydevoka(m): 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
victooman:

It is usually like that, especially those with beautiful ladies alway cheat with ugly ones
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by FuckTheMod: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Goodlady:
That discipline is worst in men. And they really need to stop it
But compare your BODYCOUNT with the average bodycount of guys in your age group, who has the MOST bodycount?

Only una,
Various tribes don knack
Even married men
Some, even old enough to be una papa

Stop fooling yourself.
THIS IS WHY I DETEST GIRLS WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU ARE, IF YOUR BODYCOUNT IS MORE THAN 2, I CAN NEVER RESPECT NOR LOVE YOU TRULY.
What's their to value or cherish in something that has been offered loosely and cheaply to various guys? Something that has been passed around by multiple men like football.

God forbid!

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Danisaint112(m): 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
Don't do it or you will regret it. You need visit your Bible if you are a Christian.

This is the only thing that can save you right now because when the urge comes I don't think there's any amount of relationship advice that would save you from this so go to your Bible.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2023
victooman:

Of course it’s normal the urge to have sex with another person other than your partner is as natural as breathing, now the thing is you have lied to yourself so much about your sexuality that you can no longer continue to, hence the urge to Explore has been awakened with a burning fire, now I would advise you not to do it because you have made a commitment to your girlfriend and breaking it means you are not a man of your word, but if the urge is that serious go ahead then gather the balls to tell your girlfriend what you did don’t beg for forgiveness just tell her you gave in to an urge and you would do better next time , the worst thing she can do is leave you or cheat back if she’s not already cheating on you, So be a man do the do and fess up this will help you know if your girlfriend really likes you or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? / Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.