Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,101 members, 7,859,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

l am about to cheat on my partner - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / l am about to cheat on my partner (26830 Views)

Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. / A Lady Replies Man Who Said Men Are Biologically Meant To Cheat / I don’t mind if my partner cheats, as long as he loves me – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by sooperrescue(m): 7:24am On Jan 20, 2023
victooman:
a times before placing judgement ,, try and read to understand naa,,, if l am comfortable with this cheating of a thing l wont be here making this topic,,

You are doing great. The end result of any sexual adventure is to cum . Most times we don't get satisfaction in how we come. We are afraid to impregnate the girl when we cum. If you are comfortable in the outcome of the cum, stick to the one you have for two years. Cum na cum, no medal
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Meklex(m): 9:06am On Jan 20, 2023
victooman:
l use to be an advocate of no cheating and usually stood against men who leave their beautiful wife at home to cheat with random girls, l feel a man can control himself and stick with one woman if the woman is good, perfect and beautiful.

Now l am in that position now, my girl is both beautiful in and out, the perfect woman l am intending making my wife without any doubt,
we have been together for almost 2yrs now and l still love and cherish her.

Our sex life is great and perfect, but honestly of recent there is just this lustful desire to test another woman, this has nothing to do with love or commitment, but l find myself lusting after girls that are not even half as pretty as my woman, chances keep springing up here and there and l don't want to do it, guilty conscience is already disturbing me.

Please guys who overcame this, is this a normal thing? how did u handle it?
don't do it
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Goldbw122(m): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2023
victooman:
l use to be an advocate of no cheating and usually stood against men who leave their beautiful wife at home to cheat with random girls, l feel a man can control himself and stick with one woman if the woman is good, perfect and beautiful.

Now l am in that position now, my girl is both beautiful in and out, the perfect woman l am intending making my wife without any doubt,

Our sex life is great and perfect, but honestly of recent there is just this lustful desire to test another woman, this has nothing to do with love or commitment, but l find myself lusting after girls that are not even half as pretty as my woman, chances keep springing up here and there and l don't want to do it, guilty conscience is already disturbing me.

Don't make the mistake other men did ok
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by LookinguntoGod: 10:20am On Jan 20, 2023
Na greed and your village people are still after you in 2023. Your better go for deliverance at d MFM H/qtrs quickly before it's too late else you will lose that your babe.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Elxandre(m): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2023
acewines:

Na una dey give some evening newspaper wetin to use talk to dey give themselves small happiness....

Anyways we men are born polygamous in nature and the thirst to try new things come in

When I traveled,had this beautiful lady who is a virgin tho, we got things going on and she never complained knowing fully well I'm married.. it was fun tho

I had my fill with 4 ladies, having to lift one as a friend back to the east and wifey thinking she's just a friend... we lodged and had our fill and kept it till now,she knows I'm married

I give her,she gives to me nothing attached

So I second bro, have that desire fulfilled and make sure you take care of both your real girlfriend and side girlfriend

Make sure you don't leave traces and make sure the side know her place and don't interfere in ur love life, den do the shit very far from your home if you think side gf go cast am, do am very far where the side doesn't know ur home or anything and make sure she doesn't have any of your social media handles or ur real WhatsApp digits

I have a separate number in a separate phone which stays away from home....
You disvirgin your sidechick? grin
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Elxandre(m): 10:24am On Jan 20, 2023
Konjiboii:
It's very normal to feel that way, it's just your masculine instinct kicking in,that's what I keep telling this broads that men are naturally programmed to be polygamous,sure we have the woman more dear to us but the lust to still screw around can't be ignored ,ladies you can pretend your man is different and wouldn't cheat but it's just a matter of time, the sooner they accept that fact and make peace with their cheating partner the better we all live in harmony. I'm in a situation where my main chic that I treasure dearly let me screw whoever I want but the deal is not to bring them home or talk about them to her,or get any of them pregnant. whatever she tells me she want or need I get for her, because such women are rare to find.
It's a setup bro.
The day you catch her, you'll be weak and guilt filled to leave her. grin
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Dunionk30: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2023
victooman:

Until Men amd Women face the Reality that One May not find it easy to Have Se.x with just one Person throught his or her life time...having se.x with just one Person for 5 years,10 years ,20 years and you won't get tired ..Haba ! Eating Semovita Everyday ,Morning afternoon and night for even 5 Days go tire Person ...Well Some Men and Women still fit sha but not all .If u fit Congratulations ,Do not blame others that cannot ...

Different people .
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by Konjiboii: 11:14am On Jan 20, 2023
Elxandre:

It's a setup bro.
The day you catch her, you'll be weak and guilt filled to leave her. grin

You like her dearly no mean say you no ready for the worse. Besides if she cheat then she knows she is permanently cut off from the things she gain from me, ofcourse if there's a better offer outside or if she get tired of my shenanigans I won't hold it to her she can go in peace, no hard feelings.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by achimendy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 20, 2023
frozen70:

It happens to every man

Women too are going through the same thing

But self discipline is the key

You've said it all.

Mark that word self discipline.
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by efficiencie(m): 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2023
victooman:

Demons are dancing skelewu on your head...
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by frozen70(f): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
achimendy:

You've said it all.

Mark that word self discipline.

That's true

1 Like

Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by phemmyfour: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Pls leave her alone so her missing rib can find her, when u are tired of lusting over other women or have contracted incurable infection, by then u might be lucky to get a partner to settle down with lipsrsealed

Nigerian men are Us*less......all some of them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by UmbrateethO4: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2023
FuckTheMod:

But compare your BODYCOUNT with the average bodycount of guys in your age group, who has the MOST bodycount?

Only una,
Various tribes don knack
Even married men
Some, even old enough to be una papa

Stop fooling yourself.
THIS IS WHY I DETEST GIRLS WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT. NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU ARE, IF YOUR BODYCOUNT IS MORE THAN 2, I CAN NEVER RESPECT NOR LOVE YOU TRULY.
What's their to value or cherish in something that has been offered loosely and cheaply to various guys? Something that has been passed around by multiple men like football.

God forbid!
see as this one dey describe him mama
Re: l am about to cheat on my partner by FuckTheMod: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
UmbrateethO4:
see as you describe my OLOSHO mama
Wow
I'm so good cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? / Drop A Lyric Of A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title Of The Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.