Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

144000, Who Are They? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 144000, Who Are They? (3336 Views)

Will Only 144000 People Make Heaven? / Transatlantic Slave Trade And The Biblical 144000 / Is It Only 144000 people That Will Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
You always turn to this each time you're trying to cover up your disobedient heart!

So Russians and Ukrainians are killing one another over who is raping or who should be in control of territories? cheesy

tctrills:

If you see someone raping your wife what would you do. If you would attack the person then you are a vile hypocrite.
I need you to tell me that JW members don't react even when their wives are being raped.
Or maybe you would preach to your wife's rapist about the 144,000 in heaven grin
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Aemmyjah(m): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
achorladey:

When you call on the name of Jesus Christ, are you calling on the Father and giving glory to the Father too?

Ask your church people
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by achorladey: 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Ask your church people

This is what one of those you call church people say about my question as captured in your darling Bible and as it were those you call first century governing body of Christians grin grin grin

For this very reason, God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name, 10 so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground 11 and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.

And here is your shepherd saying as captured in your same darling Bible translation....

Also, whatever you ask in my name(JESUS), I(JESUS) will do this, so that the Father may be glorified in connection with the Son. 14 If you ask anything in my name(JESUS), I(JESUS) will do it.

Dey there they propagate we should not love Jesus too much like your TASKMASTERS and GODS were teaching and fusing into your theological MEMORY. grin grin grin
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by achorladey: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
You always turn to this each time you're trying to cover up your disobedient heart!

So Russians and Ukrainians are killing one another over who is raping or who should be in control of territories? cheesy

Answer the question now. Do you do self defense? Do you preach it? Do you teach it? We will know how true the below from tctrills really is about you.......

If you would attack the person then you are a vile hypocrite.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by achorladey: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
tctrills:

If you see someone raping your wife what would you do. If you would attack the person then you are a vile hypocrite.
I need you to tell me that JW members don't react even when their wives are being raped.
Or maybe you would preach to your wife's rapist about the 144,000 in heaven grin

There was a day I quoted their religious publications alongside another publication as a supporting document regarding the topic SELF DEFENSE grin grin grin grin. The same MaxInDHouse went everywhere abusing me for using the same religious organization materials I criticize grin grin grin.

Now he is trying to enter into

You always turn to this each time you're trying to cover up your disobedient heart

Jehovah’s Witnesses read hearts like the ways of their GODS and taskmasters who they follow grin

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Oga please answer the question. Forget Russia and Ukraine. You claim others are devils so forget them. What would you do to your wife's rapist. Option 1. Give him the latest copy of Awake.
Option 2. Invite him to the kingdom hall.
Option 3. Attackkkkkk

3 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
YES!
They have made the world a better place with weapons everywhere so that Russians and Ukrainians are brotherly settling their disparity with weapons. Matthew 5:43-48; 26:52
Ọmọ the world is now a better place jàre! Isaiah 5:20 smiley

Oga the world is far better than your grand father met it. It is many times better than Jesus met it. So clearly, the people you call evil are the ones making progress and change while you do nothing but blame and criticize.

1 Like

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 11:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
YES!
They have made the world a better place with weapons everywhere so that Russians and Ukrainians are brotherly settling their disparity with weapons. Matthew 5:43-48; 26:52

It's funny that you keep quoting an actor of all people. Clearly most knowledgeable people don't hold you view so I can imagine your join that one actor is on your side.

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
YES!

I am sure you don't know this, despite the war going on, Russia and Ukraine still have a higher life expectancy than in the days of Christ. It's your fellow men that made this happen. Jesus Christ was right when he told his followers, greater things shall ye do than these. We see the works of the true followers bearing fruit and making the world a better place for you.

1 Like

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:46am On Jan 24, 2023
Listen and learn!

WAR is not about a man or two men dragging issues but multitude of people prepared to kill one another.
Putin of Russia is just one person if everyone is a JW Putin's evil scheme will routine inside his bones because he won't get a single person to support him in invading any community.

When Peter drew his sword to fight for Jesus all he needed is a go ahead and support from his fellow disciples but since he never got such the spirit of WAR died instantly.

That's what JWs are telling you people! smiley
That's what Jesus taught!

tctrills:

Oga please answer the question. Forget Russia and Ukraine. You claim others are devils so forget them. What would you do to your wife's rapist. Option 1. Give him the latest copy of Awake.
Option 2. Invite him to the kingdom hall.
Option 3. Attackkkkkk

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:56am On Jan 24, 2023
tctrills:

Oga the world is far better than your grand father met it. It is many times better than Jesus met it. So clearly, the people you call evil are the ones making progress and change while you do nothing but blame and criticize.
My own grandparents LIED but i was so shocked that their mates supported this lie! embarassed

Well they said during their own youthful days you don't need to stay beside you wares in the market place, all you need is keep few stones to indicate the amount you want to sell your goods and so in a whole market most farmers will do the same leaving their goods and going to attend to other things but the most shocking thing they told me is that buyers will pay exact amount and if they need a balance they will take their change and drop the accurate amount beside those goods! embarassed

Please help me ask elderly people around you perhaps they are also LIARS like my grandparents and their mates. But if this is true then i agree with you that with what we have today surely the world has become much safer and better than my grandparent's time! smiley
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by Kobojunkie: 7:07am On Jan 24, 2023
Techobeys:
■You people just like doing your own thing and not caring about the truth of God. Does it not say that these 144000 are people who never slept with any woman and are virgins? How did you miss this when you did actual research? These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins.
You will be shocked to know that the majority of Churchians do not in fact read that book. They claim to believe in it but they don't read it. If they did in fact pay attention to what is written in it they would know that Churcianism is antiChrist. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22am On Jan 24, 2023
Jesus is talking in parables here so this is what he meant by that statement.

Those to be chosen never practiced interfaith they stick to their belief in one God one organization! smiley

Techobeys:
You people just like doing your own thing and not caring about the truth of God. Does it not say that these 144000 are people who never slept with any woman and are virgins? How did you miss this when you did actual research?

These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. Revelation 14:4

Do you think going to ask different denominations of Christians their opinions is a reasonable research? Aren’t you suppose to start from the book so you might see the truth?

I really do not think you’re serious, you’re probably looking for attention and trying to instigate a verbal war on Nairaland. Well done
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 7:32am On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

My own grandparents LIED but i was so shocked that their mates supported this lie! embarassed

Well they said during their own youthful days you don't need to stay beside you wares in the market place, all you need is keep few stones to indicate the amount you want to sell your goods and so in a whole market most farmers will do the same leaving their goods and going to attend to other things but the most shocking thing they told me is that buyers will pay exact amount and if they need a balance they will take their change and drop the accurate amount beside those goods! embarassed

Please help me ask elderly people around you perhaps they are also LIARS like my grandparents and their mates. But if this is true then i agree with you that with what we have today surely the world has become much safer and better than my grandparent's time! smiley

Oga, yes your grandparents were ignorant. But since they did not tell you the truth let me give it to you. In the days of your grandparents, at least 3 out of 10 children died before they were 5. There were more wars in the world as a whole. People were poorer and live was much more harder by all social index.

My African friend, just read a book and don't be as ignorant as your grandma.
Did your grandma tell you about the world wars and slavery and discrimination? Did they tell you that as a black man, you could not sit in the same park with whites? Please if your parents are alive go back and educate them.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2017/11/30/why-the-world-is-getting-better-why-hardly-anyone-knows-it/?sh=221046637826
I left you a link so that next time you go to the village, you can correct your grandma.

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 7:36am On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Listen and learn!

WAR is not about a man or two men dragging issues but multitude of people prepared to kill one another.
Putin of Russia is just one person if everyone is a JW Putin's evil scheme will routine inside his bones because he won't get a single person to support him in invading any community.

When Peter drew his sword to fight for Jesus all he needed is a go ahead and support from his fellow disciples but since he never got such the spirit of WAR died instantly.

That's what JWs are telling you people! smiley
That's what Jesus taught!

My question was about someone raping your wife. It was not about Peter nor Russia. Please read the question again and address it appropriately thanks bro.

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:45am On Jan 24, 2023
You stylishly dodge my question so i will ask again!
Do such market truly exist back then?
Please answer this question before we proceed to another subject on life back then and today.
Thanks! smiley

tctrills:

Oga, yes your grandparents were ignorant. But since they did not tell you the truth let me give it to you. In the days of your grandparents, at least 3 out of 10 children died before they were 5. There were more wars in the world as a whole. People were poorer and live was much more harder by all social index.

My African friend, just read a book and don't be as ignorant as your grandma.
Did your grandma tell you about the world wars and slavery and discrimination? Did they tell you that as a black man, you could not sit in the same park with whites? Please if your parents are alive go back and educate them.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2017/11/30/why-the-world-is-getting-better-why-hardly-anyone-knows-it/?sh=221046637826
I left you a link so that next time you go to the village, you can correct your grandma.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:47am On Jan 24, 2023
Don't change the subject!
WAR is what i was talking about not two men dragging issues so appropriately address the issue of WAR not TWO FIGHTING.
Thanks! smiley

tctrills:

My question was about someone raping your wife. It was not about Peter nor Russia. Please read the question again and address it appropriately thanks bro.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 8:20am On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Don't change the subject!
WAR is what i was talking about not two men dragging issues so appropriately address the issue of WAR not TWO FIGHTING.
Thanks! smiley

Oga you are the one changing the subject and escaping a simple question. And it's funny you would see someone raping your wife as two fighting.

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 8:24am On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
You stylishly dodge my question so i will ask again!
Do such market truly exist back then?
Please answer this question before we proceed to another subject on life back then and today.
Thanks! smiley

Honestly I don't know, I don't claim to know everything. But I also know that it was a miserable life. Your grandparents depended on the irregularities of nature to survive. It was hard to keep children alive. If the rains delayed, an entire community could die of hunger (it happened to the entire nation of Ireland). Please go home and correct your grandparents.

1 Like

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:31am On Jan 24, 2023
Please ask people who are 80+ to verify from them if such a world ever existed.
But if that is true then there's nothing that has improved except technology which has always been improving from the onset! smiley

tctrills:

Honestly I don't know, I don't claim to know everything. But I also know that it was a miserable life. Your grandparents depended on the irregularities of nature to survive. It was hard to keep children alive. If the rains delayed, an entire community could die of hunger (it happened to the entire nation of Ireland). Please go home and correct your grandparents.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:35am On Jan 24, 2023
I talked about "WAR" where multitude pick up weapons in support of one man whose wife raped against another multitude of people in support of the rapist instead of everyone to come together and condemn the evil act.
So WAR is not about one man raping the wife of another man because the whole community will stand against such evil act rather it's about multitude of people people carrying weapons in support of one man's ambition.
That's why i'm telling you that it makes no sense using a rapist's case to cover up for WAR! smiley

tctrills:

Oga you are the one changing the subject and escaping a simple question. And it's funny you would see someone raping your wife as two fighting.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 8:50am On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
I talked about "WAR" where multitude pick up weapons in support of one man whose wife raped against another multitude of people in support of the rapist instead of everyone to come together and condemn the evil act.
So WAR is not about one man raping the wife of another man because the whole community will stand against such evil act rather it's about multitude of people people carrying weapons in support of one man's ambition.
That's why i'm telling you that it makes no sense using a rapist's case to cover up for WAR! smiley

I understand what you are trying to do but it does not answer my question.
Answer my question first, I want to check something.
I am enjoying the way you refuse to address a basic question

3 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 8:56am On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Please ask people who are 80+ to verify from them if such a world ever existed.
But if that is true then there's nothing that has improved except technology which has always been improving from the onset! smiley

So forget you funny market system and let's talk facts
. According to you, nothing has improved now let me teach you.
1. Health care had improved. People now live longer than any time in recorded history.
2. Hunger has reduced. There are less people living in hunger and abject poverty than even 50 years ago.
3. Freedoms and human rights have improved all over the world even in Saudi Arabia.
4. Reduction in wars. Less wars are being fought than in time past. In fact western Europe has not seen war since 1945. This is a miracle. I guess the Europeans became JW.
5. Literacy
6. Women's rights
Should I go on educating you?

3 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by oteneaaron(m): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2023
tctrills:

Were you not informed?

That is his modus operandi.

Beat around the bush and run away when the heat becomes too much.

2 Likes

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:19am On Jan 24, 2023
How has any of these addressed the issue of greed that's making people build houses with heavy iron burglaries?
Ọmọ improvement isn't about technology but a world where people have rest of mind that the person living next to them is a friend.
Regarding the old market system that's what really happened back during my grandparent's days.
So if you want to deceive yourself it allowed but everyone knows that the world is changing from bad to worst when talking about safety of lifes and properties! smiley

tctrills:

So forget you funny market system and let's talk facts
. According to you, nothing has improved now let me teach you.
1. Health care had improved. People now live longer than any time in recorded history.
2. Hunger has reduced. There are less people living in hunger and abject poverty than even 50 years ago.
3. Freedoms and human rights have improved all over the world even in Saudi Arabia.
4. Reduction in wars. Less wars are being fought than in time past. In fact western Europe has not seen war since 1945. This is a miracle. I guess the Europeans became JW.
5. Literacy
6. Women's rights
Should I go on educating you?
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:22am On Jan 24, 2023
Your question is irrelevant to the issue of WAR!

If a man tries to rape a woman or a woman tries to rape a man the whole community will stand up to condemn him or her but WARS is a totally different thing because multitude runs mad at the same time and the next thing is wiping away of an entire race for what they can sit on a round table to resolve peacefully! wink

tctrills:

Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 10:29am On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
How has any of these addressed the issue of greed that's making people build houses with heavy iron burglaries?
Ọmọ improvement isn't about technology but a world where people have rest of mind that the person living next to them is a friend.
Regarding the old market system that's what really happened back during my grandparent's days.
So if you want to deceive yourself it allowed but everyone knows that the world is changing from bad to worst when talking about safety of lifes and properties! smiley

Oga so you issue is that people build houses with burglaries? The world is is much better and safer place but JW don't recognize any of these good and improvements because people still build with burglaries. Loool. It's clear that you are just grabbing on straws.
Oga one thing I love about JW is their believe in science. I read your magazines and they try to stick to facts.
I have given you clear fasts that the world is better and safer but you continue to act like facts don't matter and all that matters is a market your grandma told you about.
I understand that if you confess to the many positive changes in the world, you would no longer be able to condemn other organizations and even governments. But still stick to facts.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:33am On Jan 24, 2023
When your neighbours have to build houses with huge iron bars, hire security operatives (heavily armed) with pitbulls just to prevent their fellowman from coming close then you say the world is getting better, shey? cheesy

I understand you Sir! smiley

tctrills:

Oga so you issue is that people build houses with burglaries? The world is is much better and safer place but JW don't recognize any of these good and improvements because people still build with burglaries. Loool. It's clear that you are just grabbing on straws.
Oga one thing I love about JW is their believe in science. I read your magazines and they try to stick to facts.
I have given you clear fasts that the world is better and safer but you continue to act like facts don't matter and all that matters is a market your grandma told you about.
I understand that if you confess to the many positive changes in the world, you would no longer be able to condemn other organizations and even governments. But still stick to facts.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 10:34am On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Your question is irrelevant to the issue of WAR!

If a man tries to rape a woman or a woman tries to rape a man the whole community will stand up to condemn him or her but WARS is a totally different thing because multitude runs mad at the same time and the next thing is wiping away of an entire race for what they can sit on a round table to resolve peacefully! wink

Please sir, forget about the whole community condemning rape. The international community also condemn Russia. What would you do at the very moment you catch a rapist on top of your wife?
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:35am On Jan 24, 2023
What did Jesus say about WAR? smiley

tctrills:

Please sir, forget about the whole community condemning rape. The international community also condemn Russia. What would you do at the very moment you catch a rapist on top of your wife?
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
When your neighbours have to build houses with huge iron bars, hire security operatives (heavily armed) with pitbulls just to prevent their fellowman from coming close then you say the world is getting better, shey? cheesy

I understand you Sir! smiley

Oga building with iron bars and owning pitbull, is that the official JW index of checking if the world is better or not?
Well the intelligent world depend on other index to see improvement.
Some of the things the rest of us consider are
1. Poverty
2. Health care
3. Safety and security.
4. Education
5. Human rights.
So it's ok, keep checking on the number of burglaries in your street since you have made such the JW standard.
Re: 144000, Who Are They? by tctrills: 10:41am On Jan 24, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
What did Jesus say about WAR? smiley

He never said anything against going to war or fighting for your nation. But then I am sure you want to use your guesswork method again.
In fact, Jehovah whom you claim to serve is the God of war, mighty in battle.

Many times in your bible, God used war as a tool to bring about his purposes. So stop the pretense. Are you holier than God?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Does Life Exist....why Does Anything Exists? / There Is No 'God' In The Bible / In Search Of A Living/gospel Church In Ibadan: Pls Recommend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.