Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,448 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? (30735 Views)

Can A 22 Year Old Guy Date A 27 Year Old Lady With A Child / Pls Can A 24 Year Old Guy Date 17 Year Old Girl..need An Advice No Insult Pls / Why Cant A Nigeria Guy Date A Girl Without Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Legendrysailor(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
TarOrfeeek:
It's obvious that you don't have anything worthwhile going on in your life.

Her pxssy has sensed it, and dried up immediately.

Go and get a handiwork. Let her miss you for a year.

Her pxssy will start getting wet when you chat her.

U are a legend. Damn !!!!!!

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by sylve11: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
OKOATA:
Boss send me an email. I will forward you a simple and not too long ebook that will teach you about the psychic of women. When you read it, you will understand women better. Don't text her again and get something doing, she will chase you when you ignore her too.

Is that so? cool
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Spiff20(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
SerikiFulani:

I'm not talking pepper sellers and worthless slay queens.

I'm talking virtuous & resourceful women not some random ratchet ass slut 😁
Well, the Op could be gainfully employed and filled with value, but slacks in his pick up game.
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Cutehector(m): 2:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Lol.. Girl wey never baff.. Na him this guy dey mumu for..

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by illicit(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
Exedyne:

this is the solution. just ignore. same thing one is doing to me. i never chat or call am since last week with no regrets.

Exactly

Pay her no attention
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by omoadeleye(m): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tife270:
Some girls are very hot and attractive. The type of girls that turn heads , look angelic and spotless.
Most of these babes ignore texts / chats a lot according to my observation.

What can a guy do to get a hot babe?

Some these ladies reply messages with short a set like ‘Okay’ , ‘Yes’ , ‘No’ . What can a guy do to change this ?

N.B No insults please

Well, she is not into you cause she is busy bombarding another guy with messages,
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by sylve11: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Spiff20:
Some of you dissing the op are in his shoes, but that's a convo for another day. He asked for help, not to get bashed. If you don't want to help him, then pass. Not insult him. Someone even said he would shoot the op on sight. Op my advice for you is to get funny, when you're funny you could be irresistible. Or better yet, ditch any girl that replies with monsyllables, there many more who will show enthusiasm chatting with you. Life's too short. She maybe fine and hot, but there's more of her kind still out there, single and waiting for you to chat them up. Explore.

grin grin cool
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Cutehector(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
Spiff20:
Some of you dissing the op are in his shoes, but that's a convo for another day. He asked for help, not to get bashed. If you don't want to help him, then pass. Not insult him. Someone even said he would shoot the op on sight. Op my advice for you is to get funny, when you're funny you could be irresistible. Or better yet, ditch any girl that replies with monsyllables, there many more who will show enthusiasm chatting with you. Life's too short. She maybe fine and hot, but there's more of her kind still out there, single and waiting for you to chat them up. Explore.
the help we are giving him is to bash him and bring him back to his senses.oh yes. Why he go dey pursue woman wey no fit give am value.

Just even look at the one worded replies, it shoes the lady is not a good conversationist. She cannot even bring up good icebreakers. Mchew.

Until you date a woman wey get sense and wey get bar, all these other girls wey get nothing to offer you, you go just dey delete their number from your phone.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by yungkc(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
felixzo1:
please make your self man of value, a man any woman will desire to have and marry.
don't chase any woman, they will be attracted to you naturally if you are a man of value.
more over ,the beautiful ones are not yet born, soo you are not missing anything yet, you have time to improve on your self , beautiful girls turn 18 everyday.

This is the most sensible and the best comment I have ever seen on Nairaland.Bro this is Apt..and satisfying.
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Hassanmaye(m): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
CaveAdullam:
1. All that I pray daily is to get relief from work and have time to be chatting and chasing women on their DMs. Because you guys got a lot of time at hand, and become bothered that a lady doesn't pay you enough attention. Gosh!

They aren't as jobless as you man. They are busy hustling either by hook or crook. You are a distraction.

2. All women have that 1 man they have a genuine desire for. Or, strong romantic feelings for. The man may be poor, broke, rich, tall, short, ugly, handsome et al. That's their business, not yours.

3. Even virgin women and prostitutes have a crush/boyfriends. Immediately puberty sets in, estrogen and progesterone start doing the Lord's work.

4. You can cajole her by being seductive or throwing wads of cash on her roofs. She'll fall for you depending on the amount of pressure you applied and how well you used it.

5. However, she'll never feel you. She'll never go the extra mile for you. She'll never be submissive to you. She'll take a walk out the door when your leaves turn brown.

6. Of course, sex is what you wanted and you got it. But what about the resources, time, and energy you used in chasing and fvcking her? In the end, if you're truthful to yourself, and do a proper analysis you'll discover that you wasted your time chasing the wind.

7. This is the same woman that will use her two legs to go to her lover's house without being invited and get fvcked mercilessly. And after the tryst, will thank him. But here you are acting like a little puppy.

8. It's easier to get beautiful women. But you guys want to see down in your ghettos and get one for yourselves. If wishes were horses.

How do you get them?

It is simple.

For you to get women and not get frightened in interacting and dealing with them put yourself in a place women are abundant.

If you want beautiful hot women frequent the club.
Intelligent women; visit the library often.
Religious women; don't fail to attend Jumaat or Sunday service.

Anywhere women are plentiful position yourself there and 1 woman will choose you.

And make sure you do your homework.

9. Jumping from DM to DM trying to force words out of women is a contributing factor to their entitlement mentality and mono-syllabic reply. The woman that chooses you and finds you interesting will be all over you.

You guys have much time to waste. Precious time that makes me envious.

Mtcheeeew.
Virgin don't have a crush, there only crush is the man that deflowered them
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Keniwit(m): 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
SHow me an hot girl and I will tell you who is tired of fucking her..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Franklydes(m): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ignore her. Facts she go come around. I got this neighbor, mehn she thick and I mehn her ass got me. Sha I chill and she did ask my name after a long time sense I was into her. Las las I tried talking, got her number and chat her up. Boy my regrets cus she boring to chat wit. Did that many times no way. Then I ignored here. Omo last week babe walk up to me and was like she hasn't seen me for awhile and wondered if I traveled. And sorry she hasn't called Yadi yadi ya!!!! So we got chatty. So guy just ignore her and get your life moving
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by donbabchizy(m): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tell her to drop her account number! If she drops it then snub her.. but if she doesn't , block her and move on. Try channel your time and energy to something meaningful.

3 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by 77star: 3:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

You are a blessing to nairaland. Even if person wan craze your posts is enough to make someone normal again.
I always look forward to some of pansophist posts wink while reading on nairaland, not some gugurubbqgrills, angry Dem aunty manna, yeye man.
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by T0BY(m): 3:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
felixzo1:
please make your self man of value, a man any woman will desire to have and marry.
don't chase any woman, they will be attracted to you naturally if you are a man of value.
more over ,the beautiful ones are not yet born, soo you are not missing anything yet, you have time to improve on your self , beautiful girls turn 18 everyday.
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by LoveJesus87(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
TarOrfeeek:

critically savage. Unbelievably brutal. Total finishing. U can't enter heaven walai grin grin grin
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by okoroemeka(m): 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tife270:
Some girls are very hot and attractive. The type of girls that turn heads , look angelic and spotless.

Some these ladies reply messages with short a set like ‘Okay’ , ‘Yes’ , ‘No’ . What can a guy do to change this ?

N.B No insults please
your so called hot babes has men that treat them as thrash,use and dump them,add value to your self and mentality because if you are chasing a hot babe in a Keke and another man is chasing in a 2008 Honda Accord with ac dropping water.

who do you think will win?
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by zakkxx: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
May God bless her; Oga go and do something with your life! Are you ready to marry her? Nonsense talk! I feel like flogging you!
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by NuCypher: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
What's wrong with you has to do with tunnel vision? You don tunnel yourself into liking this girl and can't help yourself any better by taking a step back and assessing why you are obsessed. Don't do that. The more you try to win her attention and she ignores you, the more desperate you become. Again, don't do that. At this moment, the best thing you can do is to simply not talk to her anymore. Give her a long break and she will send you a message later at some point. If she doesn't, move on. If she does, don't be quick to reply.

It's just the timing in the chats for me, really. The way she replies like several hours later, leeemaoooo
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by CaptMarvel(m): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
This is what happens when you don't have the Alpha vibe! 😄

Nevertheless sex is not an in-thing for light beings like us😉
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Allisgud: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Money will solve that equation
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by rickleye: 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tife270:

N.B No insults please

There are 3 ways you get a babe
- You have money
- You are smart
- You are funny dude.

You can't catch all the girls you want. There is sometimes you move on and catch other fishes.

2 Likes

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
TarOrfeeek:

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by ifihearam: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
abobote:
Get money first and every other sha be added unto you

Who told you guys with money cant be simps?
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by razible5384(m): 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Berrityga:
The only thing you need bro is money. Girls smell money even from the way you chat. Secondly you no get vibes. Try asking her out to the movies or a sit out. Girls answer to people ready and willing to splash the cash. This weekend alone I carry three different girls right now the one that came this morning is cooking coconut rice with goat meat and I will eat that puszy till day break. I hardly even chat girls up. Is either let's go out or come to my place I chat about thats the guy with money vibes. Grow up go and hustle.
bruv u just finish that career grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by NohurryInLife: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
Dshocker:

Guy you suppose dey boxed up, cos maintaining her also comes on the high side.

I met one last year on the island, at Landmark Beach, she does nothing less than 3 star restaurants, while a meal goes from 20k-100k
But moh no lie ehn, beautiful babes full Landmark... better babes oooo. I still dey there yesterday evening...beautiful, pretty & correct babes just choke cool
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by NohurryInLife: 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
Spiff20:
If ppl like you reach 2 for this corn tree country ehn, e 4 make sense pass as e dey.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Guderian(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
Lack of self worth

Low self-esteem

Its well
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by KingDash: 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
OP na simp.. bros I Dey ignore this hoes, plus I go get money join am.. I no Dey send any girl nowadays only when I won fuuuck am
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Parrot69: 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

U are a very boring guy, spits on u grin grin grin grin grin U see why I say Nigerian men are useless? grin grin grin grin u are just like the average Nigerian man that keep stalking someone with meaningless and senseless questions when u finally give them ur number grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Now, do u know how many of that question she will have to answer a day from ur likes who have nothing to offer? I am surprised I didn't see Nigerian useless men favorite line of "Have u eaten" in ur screenshot,,, or u cropped that part out? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

Don't worry, u will soon come here to join the BJRAN Group (Broke and Jobless Redpillers Association of Nairaland) when she must've turned ur broke as* down grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please tell him grin grin grin grin that is one thing with broke men, dey always go for high taste grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You have a dull face if that's you in that picture.
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Wsx2: 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
Go get you some money you broke boy never speak to bitchhexxs let your money talk they will swarm around like ants bullshit Walk a hundred miles
Re: How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot? by Edipet(m): 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
gfelo:
which one b hot babe, i dont toast any girl that's not hot, especially if she get big back side average breast and she is clean, i only need to collect number later called her fix a date from there nackin straight, i ve not experience this one u are saying o, i hardly chat except i ve bang u.

this one u are saying may be u are still a boy, when a said boy u shud understand, go huzzle and make money buy a car, then u will know that this generation of our girls dnt say No, when i was a boy that's how girl were treating me.
omor!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) / Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them / Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.