Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,589 members, 7,847,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:40 PM

Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' (55637 Views)

"Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by CyynthiaKiss(f): 10:26am On Jan 31, 2023
actionnigga:
Governor Udom Emmanuel says Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has nothing to bring to the table for Nigerians, hence his decision to abuse people and rain insults during his presidential campaigns.

He has also said that despite being insulted by the one time Lagos State Governor, he would prefer to allow peace to reign by ignoring him and focusing on helping install good governance to rescue Nigerians from their present woes.

The Governor spoke on Monday evening at Government House, Uyo while inaugurating newly appointed Permanent Secretaries, Chairmen and Members of Boards and Commissions, as well as a Transition Committee to ensure the smooth transition of power to the next administration.

Tinubu during his rally in Uyo Monday afternoon, said, “Akwa Ibom, that Boy were bring Atiku here, were de call himself Governor, tell him enough is enough! He lives in my backyard in Lagos, If no be say we be one I would driven him home. You see that mansion he is living, I would just use lizards, pigeons and scorpions and put inside.“

But reacting few hours later, the Akwa Ibom State Governor said, for the country to remain at peace, one party must ‘play saint’ and that is why he would refrain from replying Tinubu.

The Governor who is the Chairman of the PDP presidential campaigns stated that, “I also go to other states, and if you watch our campaigns, my principal (Atiku Abubakar) has never spoken about any Governor, he has never spoken openly about Asiwaju before.”

Mr Emmanuel said it was unfortunate that Tinubu, who was granted State owned facilities such as the airport, security, stadium, and a good atmosphere to come in and sell his manifesto, ended up coming to insult the integrity of over 7.9 million Akwa Ibom people.

The Governor wondered if it is possible for any Akwa Ibomite to go to Lagos that Tinubu stays or the actual State that he hails from, to insult him in like manner and still be allowed to safely return home, “but here our people at the Stadium including some state governors just laughed and applauded him”.

“What makes him think he will govern Nigeria? If I reply him now, people will call me and say, haba oga you are not like that. But I will reply him one day. There is nothing like ‘emilokan’ (it is my turn)here, Nigeria is in God’s hands.”

The Akwa Ibom State Chief Executive thanked the newly appointed Permanent Secretaries for accepting the onerous task of service and urged them to see themselves as ambassadors and work towards raising the bar of leadership which will encourage productivity and promote good working relationship with subordinates in the service.

“This is one thing I promised Akwa Ibom people that appointment of Permanent Secretaries shall be totally on merit ; let those that can do the work be given the opportunity. Permanent Secretary is not a promotion, it is an appointment on merit.

Governor Emmanuel also reiterated his commitments towards enhancing efficiency within Civil Service, noting that during his administration civil servants have been promoted on yearly basis, adding that before he exits office more Permanent secretaries will be appointed into the service to fill vacant positions left by the ones who retired.

Addressing Chairmen of Boards and Commissions, Governor Emmanuel who described them as pillars in government, acknowledged their commitment particularly, Chairman, Akwa Ibom State Environmental Protection & Waste Management Agency (AKSEPWMA) Prince Akpan Ikim, for winning laurels for the state through his outstanding performance in keeping and making the state the cleanest in Nigeria for five consecutive years from 2018 through 2022, and tasked others to create an impact that will stand them out.

In the same vein, the Transition Committee members were handed the task of ensuring a seamless transition of government to an incoming administration...
Read more
https://noisemakerng.ng/2023/01/31/i-will-not-respond-to-tinubus-abuses-he-has-nothing-to-offer-nigerians-gov-emmanuel/

Tinubu behaves like a conductor

Lalasticlala nlfpmod Seun Mynd44 fp
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Smitaro100(m): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2023
APC just dey mk mouth with their rented crowds. mk I hear say dem win for akwa ibom state.

Matured response from udom.

God bless akwa ibom state. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Talawaka: 10:35am On Jan 31, 2023
Udom Emmanuel has taken the high road on this one.
Fair play to him. cool

P.S - Those of us who have studied Tinubu for a long time know how indecorous and thugged-out he can be. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by MrColdsweat: 10:37am On Jan 31, 2023
This are the kind of insults yorubas dish to igbos everytime in lagos then expect us to keep mute. The yorubas have exposed themselves through tinubu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Tsolutionjoseph: 10:53am On Jan 31, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

No bi jazz Oga, Tinubu's attitude has to do with tribe, yes tribe.
an average westerner can worship and adore an agbero than a professor. Then, westerners like godfatherism more than any other tribe.
Back in d east, Imo state had Iwuanyanwu, Arthur nzeribe (late) etc
Anambra had Uba family and co
Enugu had Egwu family and co
But where are these men, easterners has sent them packing.
Let's come to SS,
Odili is no longer in d game, Ameachi is fading away, Akpabio is fading away, ighenedion fading away, even d Almighty Ibori is no longer showing his face, even though he's doing somethings on code but u dare not rub it on d citizens that u are bigger than them.
What I'm trying to say is dis, Tinubu thought that regional govt is same with federal govt.
He got d guts to call a sitting governor "BOY" bcs he has being calling other western sitting governors boys without anybody shunning him.
Look at Ogun state governor, same thing., look at Abonde same thing, look at Rauf Aregbosola same thing before Rauf said "enough is enough"
So do not blame Tinubu, just blame foolish Lagosians and some foolish westerners that worships Tinubu as their lord and saviour
which region is now better
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by sukar886: 11:45am On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu just the insult everyone ,well na too much drugs , incoming president my foot

4 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by RomanGreen: 11:48am On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu went to Akwa Ibom, instead of focusing on campaig he had to resort to insult the entire SS region, Good people of Akwa Ibom and Gov Udom.. Can he talk to a fulani governor like that ? Of course not, because they are the people he's licking their back to help his presidential bid which I don't see happening

Very unfortunate!!!

I have said this several times and I will say it again, if Tinubu could treat people this way during electioneering period which is the time politicians display their humility part of their lifestyle even though it's fake , close your eyes and imagine what would happen if he becomes the president, but God forbids!!

Tinubu has no respect/ regards for South South and South East regions that's why he didn't bother to carry them along before primaries.. He started looking southernwards after seeing the reality facing him in the north but it's too late..

Even before primaries when core northerners asked him how christian dominated SE/SS would feel if he picks a muslim running mate, he said Buhari won without them, that the aforementioned zones are inconsequential Christian zones.. He also said that he knows how to handle Christian Yorubas because he's from the same zone with them

Tinubu equally insulted entire northern Christians, saying that they are not competent enough to be his running mate, so he had to choose another northern Muslim in the name of Shettima to be his running mate..

This man insults people at any little given opportunity, so arrogant and full of himself, yet very empty upstairs!!
Nigerians must reject Tinubu with their voters card..

If Wike eventually supports Tinubu as presently rumored then he must be mad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by emmanuelbrown26: 12:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tsolutionjoseph:
which region is now better
My brother, what I'm trying to say is that, Yorubas are too educated to be dancing to d tone of a drug lord. Haba?!!!! I'm not saying that a particular tribe is d best or worst but it's time westerners emancipate themselves from d drug lord, is not good for modern politics and democracy.
Nobody should hv political monopoly in modern politics.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by bigdammyj: 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
Noted.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Bizibi(m): 12:52pm On Jan 31, 2023
Osinbajo would have been better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by asanausana91: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu got the perfect opportunity to tell the people what he is bringing to the table. But as you know a pig will go back to his potopoto no matter how you bath him. Tinubu is a tout and he must remain a tout.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu went to Akwa Ibom, instead of focusing on campaig he had to resort to insult the entire SS region, Good people of Akwa Ibom and Gov Udom.. Can he talk to a fulani governor like that ? Of course not, because they are the people he's licking their back to help his presidential bid which I don't see happening

Very unfortunate!!!

I have said this several times and I will say it again, if Tinubu could treat people this way during electioneering period which is the time politicians display their humility part of their lifestyle even though it's fake , close your eyes and imagine what would happen if he becomes the president, but God forbids!!

Tinubu has no respect/ regards for South South and South East regions that's why he didn't bother to carry them along before primaries.. He started looking southernwards after seeing the reality facing him in the north but it's too late..

Even before primaries when core northerners asked him how christian dominated SE/SS would feel if he picks a muslim running mate, he said Buhari won without them, that the aforementioned zones are inconsequential Christian zones.. He also said that he knows how to handle Christian Yorubas because he's from the same zone with them

Tinubu equally insulted entire northern Christians, saying that they are not competent enough to be his running mate, so he had to choose another northern Muslim in the name of Shettima to be his running mate..

This man insults people at any little given opportunity, so arrogant and full of himself, yet very empty upstairs!!

Certainly the worst presidential candidate Nigeria has ever seen
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by FarahAideed: 12:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu is clearly not prepared to win the election

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by rollywise(m): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
Obi is coming!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Blaze14k: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
nazicartel:
udom is not Igbo

Do you think he has ever stepped out of lagos..? He might not even know the way to his village

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by arantess: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
carterguccy:
Igbos too like weeping grin cheesy
nice

atleast its convenient to call Udom an igbo man now

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Diligent1(f): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by daygee12: 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
gozmok1:
PETER OBI always talks about Economy, Education, Infrastructure, etc..cool

While dis Clownish Tinubu is always about Obasanjo, Atiku, Peter Obi, etc..and will NOT tell us how he intends of Clear the Damages done by his USELESS party, APC.

Honestly, Between Tinubu and his Supporters, I Nor know who Yeye Pass.

Because Obi needs to forcefully convince people of his antecedents , Tinubu work speaks for him
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by EmekaBlue(m): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu d proud arrogant grandpa

We must never let him rule

A kingmaker doesn't wear d crown

Full himself. I dey blame those supporting him
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by broadman20: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
You people think he is a gentle man, that man na real Agbero o!

Infact na OBIDENT people fit am.

They always give it to him anyhow, even with High BP.

Thank God for OBIDENT people.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Marley15: 12:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
“Akwa Ibom, that Boy was brought Atiku here,
Na nairaland abi tinubu talk this one
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Gbogbowa: 1:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:

Very unfortunate!!!

I don't blame Tinubu but blame you people that are following him because of Akpabio, Akpabio deceive you to vote buhari you did and you are suffering now but Akpabio did not suffer now you are following him again to vote Tinubu,I thing sowore is right some Nigeria love to suffer
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by davidtemi(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
The boy (tinubu) lack manners
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by darthv: 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
RomanGreen:

If Wike eventually supports Tinubu as presently rumored then he must be mad
you want wike to loose relevance
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by LionofAfrica1(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=femisplash post=120519093]They can all insult Tinubu and he takes it on the chin like the big boss but when he fires back, zombidients begin to headbutt the wall.
Tinubu makes Obi piss in his pants, Datti cried on TV, Atiku dey collect, e reach Udom, he collect.
Powerful politicians of old threw their opposition under the bus, that's what rally entails not the cry babies we have today. [/Shame on you]
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Mrtaye: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mercisharelove:
Shame to Tinubu forever

When he won the APC Presidential ticket, he promised his campaign would be without insults, but today he's the chief insults, parading himself as if he owns the whole world.

Like gov Udom said, what makes him think he will rule Nigeria?

Gumsu?
Emilokan my foot
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by dyera(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu is Nigeria Donald Trump.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Iamstillpossibl: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lol. Make these old men go sleep jaw.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by dyera(m): 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Marley15:
“Akwa Ibom, that Boy was brought Atiku here, Na nairaland abi tinubu talk this one
Tinubu actually said it, he was trying to speak pidgin English.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Mrtaye: 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mercisharelove:
Shame to Tinubu forever

When he won the APC Presidential ticket, he promised his campaign would be without insults, but today he's the chief insults, parading himself as if he owns the whole world.

Like gov Udom said, what makes him think he will rule Nigeria?

Emilokan my foot
Gumsu?
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by olusogo: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:

Very unfortunate!!!

You played religion and tribal game here and you think only christian and SE are Nigerians. However, Tinubu scored goals before you cry fouls.
All your governors including Perter Obi see Lagos as their heaven. Tinubu is using this time to tell them he is their land lord. All land in a State belongs to the State government. Can they come out and claim same?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Abubakar Sani Bello The Richest Governor In Nigeria? / Drama As Guests Usher Peter Obi Into Wedding Reception With Tinubu’s Anthem / Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.