Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,704 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' (55677 Views)

"Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by MrColdsweat: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

My brother, what I'm trying to say is that, Yorubas are too educated to be dancing to d tone of a drug lord. Haba?!!!! I'm not saying that a particular tribe is d best or worst but it's time westerners emancipate themselves from d drug lord, is not good for modern politics and democracy.
Nobody should hv political monopoly in modern politics.
Madam tinubu was a popular slave trader who sold thousands of yorubas to slavery. She has a statue of herself in Lagos. What of oluomo?

The yorubas love worshipping criminals.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by izubext007: 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
That's is to tell you that 😂😡😠😠 tinubu is sick.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by jcross19: 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
carterguccy:
Igbos too like weeping grin cheesy
can you see that your skull is filled up with guilder and you are reflection of bad government! Can you tell me one manifesto from your demigod tinubu? If truly you have sense?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by UncommonLogic: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
Public facility is now their facility? Bunch of retar@ded mumus.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by rovher: 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
Good for you, shebi u leave your state come Lagos dey live na, u be Tinubu neighbour for budillion lol, u sef don collect better break fast ... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by IamtheTruth1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Ferrous(m): 1:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu 's campaign rallies goes this way - dancing, then , he will throw insults, then, everybody will go to his/her house.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by HeroicMeastro: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
actionnigga:

https://independent.ng/we-gave-you-our-facilities-you-turn-around-to-insult-our-govt-people-udom-tells-tinubu/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7547758/tell-boy-tinubu-blasts-governor
I like Tinubu but his comments particularly on the state Gov was uncalled for. That is a display of arrogance.
But I liked how the Gov reacted, responsibly.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by reddingtonblack: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu went to Akwa Ibom, instead of focusing on campaig he had to resort to insult the entire SS region, Good people of Akwa Ibom and Gov Udom.. Can he talk to a fulani governor like that ? Of course not, because they are the people he's licking their back to help his presidential bid which I don't see happening

Very unfortunate!!!

I have said this several times and I will say it again, if Tinubu could treat people this way during electioneering period which is the time politicians display their humility part of their lifestyle even though it's fake , close your eyes and imagine what would happen if he becomes the president, but God forbids!!

Tinubu has no respect/ regards for South South and South East regions that's why he didn't bother to carry them along before primaries.. He started looking southernwards after seeing the reality facing him in the north but it's too late..

Even before primaries when core northerners asked him how christian dominated SE/SS would feel if he picks a muslim running mate, he said Buhari won without them, that the aforementioned zones are inconsequential Christian zones.. He also said that he knows how to handle Christian Yorubas because he's from the same zone with them

Tinubu equally insulted entire northern Christians, saying that they are not competent enough to be his running mate, so he had to choose another northern Muslim in the name of Shettima to be his running mate..

This man insults people at any little given opportunity, so arrogant and full of himself, yet very empty upstairs!!
Nigerians must reject Tinubu with their voters card..

Udom is just one person, and you must insist an insult to Udom is an insult to residence of Akwa ibom, kindly tell us how many populace of akwa ibom are sharing UDOM entitlements with him.

If Tinubu had donate #1m to Udom yesteday will he have shared the benefit to all people.

My point is politician don't care about and we as people must refuse to care about them, let them insult and beat themselves up ko kan aiye !

2 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Kcos: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
You all that something is wrong somewhere about that man as Dino Melate always said.

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Ogsirsolo: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
Then stop cries for him
nazicartel:
udom is not Igbo
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Mrtaye: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
daygee12:

Because Obi needs to forcefully convince people of his antecedents , Tinubu work speaks for him
All I see is lack of decorum
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by lilalex(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
nazicartel:
udom is not Igbo
Why are you quoting the tribal bigot?
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by reddingtonblack: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Tinubu ego will kill him. Calling a sitting governor BOY shows how disrespectful he can be. Do I blame him? NO. It's Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu giving him too much respect and submitting to him like slaves I blame.

That's why he threw away Ambode like a used tissue paper. People say they respect him because he made them governor. Why is Tinubu not respecting the person that made him governor? Abi, is he the first governor of Lagos state? Why are people who made him governor not dictating for Lagos? The guy jazz he is using in Lagos gives him confidence he can insult everyone and get away with it. It will end in shame for him surely.

It will interest us to know people that made Tinubu governor of lagos state, cos that one secret history forgot to add
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by 9jahotblog: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu ma lule piii Lekan siii. February 25th is highly sacrosanct
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Tribal: 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Mrtaye: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
olusogo:

You played religion and tribal game here and you think only christian and SE are Nigerians. However, Tinubu scored goals before you cry fouls.
All your governors including Perter Obi see Lagos as their heaven. Tinubu is using this time to tell them he is their land lord. All land in a State belongs to the State government. Can they come out and claim same?
So what about Abuja
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Atlantis585: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Thiefnubbu believes in using demeaning languages unbefitting someone running for the highest office in the land to characterize his opponents.

But when people come down to that his gutter level to challenge him, some idiotic BATstards will start complaining.

Thiefnubbu deserves no mercy.

He is like a sewer.

Everything about him smells to high heavens.

But he is the biblical sinner who feels like he is without sin and always willing to be first to cast stones as one without sin.

He needs the woto-woto he is getting from all corners of the country.

We can’t allow Pablo Escobar and Osama Bin Laden combination to take over Nigeria else Somalia and Afghanistan will become heaven compared to our future.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Tsolutionjoseph: 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

My brother, what I'm trying to say is that, Yorubas are too educated to be dancing to d tone of a drug lord. Haba?!!!! I'm not saying that a particular tribe is d best or worst but it's time westerners emancipate themselves from d drug lord, is not good for modern politics and democracy.
Nobody should hv political monopoly in modern politics.
Lagos being guided by one person, is growing at a faster rate than other states u claim not to have God father
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Diligence: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu doesn't care about winning.

His only achievement was to be the flagbearer of APC.

Come 25th February, Niger Delta will remind Tinubu and Atiku what they did to GEJ

Take Back Your Country
Vote Peter Obi and Yussuf Datti Baba-Ahmed
ItIsNowOrNever
RescueNigeriaNow

2 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Godispeace: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nooo he insulted a whole Nigeria ,, idiot !!
Ezeama400:
Tinubu went to Akwa Ibom, instead of focusing on campaig he had to resort to insult the entire SS region, Good people of Akwa Ibom and Gov Udom.. Can he talk to a fulani governor like that ? Of course not, because they are the people he's licking their back to help his presidential bid which I don't see happening

Very unfortunate!!!

I have said this several times and I will say it again, if Tinubu could treat people this way during electioneering period which is the time politicians display their humility part of their lifestyle even though it's fake , close your eyes and imagine what would happen if he becomes the president, but God forbids!!

Tinubu has no respect/ regards for South South and South East regions that's why he didn't bother to carry them along before primaries.. He started looking southernwards after seeing the reality facing him in the north but it's too late..

Even before primaries when core northerners asked him how christian dominated SE/SS would feel if he picks a muslim running mate, he said Buhari won without them, that the aforementioned zones are inconsequential Christian zones.. He also said that he knows how to handle Christian Yorubas because he's from the same zone with them

Tinubu equally insulted entire northern Christians, saying that they are not competent enough to be his running mate, so he had to choose another northern Muslim in the name of Shettima to be his running mate..

This man insults people at any little given opportunity, so arrogant and full of himself, yet very empty upstairs!!
Nigerians must reject Tinubu with their voters card..
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by fortunejum: 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
The number of peope that will vote for Tinubu in the coming election will determine the number of people that needs rehabilitation in this country.

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by RolexOfGeneva(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
nazicartel:
udom is not Igbo
He is a functional illiterate na
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by syjaye(m): 1:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tochj:
Tinubu supporters are mostly Agberos and very foolish set of people.
you are a mistake to creation.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by ablejesus26(m): 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
carterguccy:
Igbos too like weeping grin cheesy

Hahaha so Udom na Igbo too😁😁
Without mentioning Igbo oooooooo for one day,you can't breathe,you can't eat you can't just exist😁
Just dey play you hear😁 just dey play😁.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by reddingtonblack: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
gozmok1:
PETER OBI always talks about Economy, Education, Infrastructure, etc..cool

While dis Clownish Tinubu is always about Obasanjo, Atiku, Peter Obi, etc..and will NOT tell us how he intends of Clear the Damages done by his USELESS party, APC.

Honestly, Between Tinubu and his Supporters, I Nor know who Yeye Pass.

All talk and no corresponding achievements make Peter Obi a lier and a fraudster.

You can't give what you don't have, weyrey go invested state fund on beer. how naive, shameless & irresponsible can one be
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Kajaard: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
olusogo:

You played religion and tribal game here and you think only christian and SE are Nigerians. However, Tinubu scored goals before you cry fouls.
All your governors including Perter Obi see Lagos as their heaven. Tinubu is using this time to tell them he is their land lord. All land in a State belongs to the State government. Can they come out and claim same?

So you are saying Tinubu is the landlord of Lagos state?

Just see the kind of people I share a country with, pathetic undecided

3 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Eedy4clm(m): 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
They've package their failure now is F1
gozmok1:
PETER OBI always talks about Economy, Education, Infrastructure, etc..cool

While dis Clownish Tinubu is always about Obasanjo, Atiku, Peter Obi, etc..and will NOT tell us how he intends of Clear the Damages done by his USELESS party, APC.

Honestly, Between Tinubu and his Supporters, I Nor know who Yeye Pass.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by ComeToJesus: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by GreyLaw(m): 1:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
femisplash:
They can all insult Tinubu and he takes it on the chin like the big boss but when he fires back, zombidients begin to headbutt the wall.
Tinubu makes Obi piss in his pants, Datti cried on TV, Atiku dey collect, e reach Udom, he collect.
Powerful politicians of old threw their opposition under the bus, that's what rally entails not the cry babies we have today.

Stop being a clown because that's what you are painting yourself to be. No governor has ever has ever caled Tinubu a boy or insulted him directly. People doing that are commentators. Here Tinubu called a governor he didn't contribute one dime to, a boy.

You Tiubu supporters hate Nigeria. But you will all fail together with him. He cannot and will not lead Nigeria. He cannot win, and if by financial might he wins the election will be upturned by the Nigerian people. It is a pity you don't know what has been planned and perfected and you are here making noise. Indeed, according to Tinubu "The spirit of 1993 is upon him". He said it himself.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' / President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' / Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.