Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,567 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' (55674 Views)

"Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by emmanuelbrown26: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
effort1:

Bro dindinrin, Akwa Ibom is not an Igbo state. You are the real idiot but you are just too daft to accept that.
Sorry I'm not cause of ur frustration. Go elsewhere
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
My God in heaven show mercy on Nigeria and save us from this Demi arrogant candidate called tinubu. Amen
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by coleon(m): 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
Honestly, I don't know why tinubu's handlers are allowing him to make all these goofs in public. This is the same man that called a sitting governor in Ogun state as eleyi and that fool too is shining teeth behind him today. Now he has refered to udom a sitting governor as a boy in his own State.
Before this campaign started, I was an ardent follower of asiwaju based on past good deeds in Lagos but right next w I think the guy has lost his midas touch and he's only being propelled by some cabals when will hijack his government.
Such a pity that some of my fellow Yorubas cannot see that tinubu is another buhari loading and his own government would be worse than buhari if they still go ahead to vote him in.

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by gaddafe(m): 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
So he went there to insult the governor ?? The idiot came to Edo State to dance Buga. I was ashamed when I saw Festus Keyamo and others dancing Buga. They had nothing to campaign with. "All I want to do is dance..."
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by bigcasava1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
B4 are u not boy, apart wike the rest of you in south south are southwest and north slaves
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by bigcasava1(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
B4 are u not boy, apart wike the rest of you in south south are southwest and north leaders slaves
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by reddingtonblack: 4:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
effort1:

Lagos is a no man's land

Lagos is no man's land when will your kings start having there palace HQ in lagos grin

Lagos is no man's land make chukwuemeka go contest for the next governorship election

Lagos is no man's land lets see igbo override Eyo festival or hausa's submerged lagos with there egungun festival ... after its a land of water cheesy

Lagos is no man's ask your parent who they pay rent.

Lagos is no man's land lets see Nnamdi collect bursary from lagos govt naw.

A land can not belong to father & son make e no get boundary, get that into your cocoanut head
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Mamijoh(f): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
AntonVince:
Gov. Udom, you are way too polished, suave and cultured to engage that Agbero Lord.
Just ignore him.
He’ll be thought a lesson come 25th February.
We go show am pepper grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by TGLINKS(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ur exellency sir
Ur not d 1st please
He insulted all Nigeria by not coming out to tell them what he has for Dem oga u no talk ooooo
Now d goat way byt nija don flog u tail u de cry oga haba
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Venom11(m): 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
gozmok1:
PETER OBI always talks about Economy, Education, Infrastructure, etc..cool

While dis Clownish Tinubu is always about Obasanjo, Atiku, Peter Obi, etc..and will NOT tell us how he intends of Clear the Damages done by his USELESS party, APC.

Honestly, Between Tinubu and his Supporters, I Nor know who Yeye Pass.
Relax na Tinubu talk... En no be mates, man pass man, make e call Tinubu old man relax na boy e be to jagaban, leave talk brv
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Venom11(m): 5:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mamijoh:
We go show am pepper grin grin grin grin grin
Abg make una leave jagaban for me ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Cromagnon: 5:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu went to Akwa Ibom, instead of focusing on campaig he had to resort to insult the entire SS region, Good people of Akwa Ibom and Gov Udom.. Can he talk to a fulani governor like that ? Of course not, because they are the people he's licking their back to help his presidential bid which I don't see happening

Very unfortunate!!!

I have said this several times and I will say it again, if Tinubu could treat people this way during electioneering period which is the time politicians display their humility part of their lifestyle even though it's fake , close your eyes and imagine what would happen if he becomes the president, but God forbids!!

Tinubu has no respect/ regards for South South and South East regions that's why he didn't bother to carry them along before primaries.. He started looking southernwards after seeing the reality facing him in the north but it's too late..

Did they have regard for him before. Why should he have regard for ppl who will only vote 5%

Even before primaries when core northerners asked him how christian dominated SE/SS would feel if he picks a muslim running mate, he said Buhari won without them, that the aforementioned zones are inconsequential Christian zones.. He also said that he knows how to handle Christian Yorubas because he's from the same zone with them

Tinubu equally insulted entire northern Christians, saying that they are not competent enough to be his running mate, so he had to choose another northern Muslim in the name of Shettima to be his running mate..

This man insults people at any little given opportunity, so arrogant and full of himself, yet very empty upstairs!!
Nigerians must reject Tinubu with their voters card.. !!!
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Cromagnon: 5:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Tinubu ego will kill him. Calling a sitting governor BOY shows how disrespectful he can be. Do I blame him? NO. It's Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu giving him too much respect and submitting to him like slaves I blame.

That's why he threw away Ambode like a used tissue paper. People say they respect him because he made them governor. Why is Tinubu not respecting the person that made him governor? Abi, is he the first governor of Lagos state? Why are people who made him governor not dictating for Lagos? The guy jazz he is using in Lagos gives him confidence he can insult everyone and get away with it. It will end in shame for him surely.
who made Tinubu governor.? Asking for a friend
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by OptimistBrain: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

But higher percentage of yorubas are supporting d drug lord . d nature of my hustle makes it possible for me to meet and talk to people from all tribes. Though some yorubas are tired of d drug lord but boldness and confidence to say it openly is just another thing
Lol. The only Yoruba people supporting the drug lord are the Muslim yorubas.... I haven't seen any Christian Yoruba supporting him. I'm Yoruba myself. And come to think of it the people who endorse Peter obi the most are from the South West... Obasanjo, the Afeniferes's and so on. So Agbado is on his own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by 5starMan: 5:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
A tout will always be a tout irrespective of age.
Tinubu is an old tout.

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by mmsen: 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
gozmok1:

While dis Clownish Tinubu is always about Obasanjo, Atiku, Peter Obi, etc..and will NOT tell us how he intends of Clear the Damages done by his USELESS party, APC.

No plan. Just like Buhari.

Let us also not forget that it was he who joined forces to push Buhari on Nigerians. Nobody should ever forget that.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by ASAPFERG: 6:26pm On Jan 31, 2023
effort1:

Traveling is a part of education
yes.. but to advanced places.. not backward regions
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by ASAPFERG: 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
FireUpNow:

Properous lands indeed. Bwahahaha. Even you darling Tinubu travel to Warri Delta State to hide his money in a bank there and Sanwo Olu was working there too. So tell me why they left their prosperous lands to that region?
tinubu wife is from delta.. so I don't understand you.. undecided
when sanwoolu take work for delta?
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Gingerbreadman2: 6:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
femisplash:
They can all insult Tinubu and he takes it on the chin like the big boss but when he fires back, zombidients begin to headbutt the wall.
Tinubu makes Obi piss in his pants, Datti cried on TV, Atiku dey collect, e reach Udom, he collect.
Powerful politicians of old threw their opposition under the bus, that's what rally entails not the cry babies we have today.

Please when did udom insult Tinubu?
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by able20(m): 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
Karemarealty288:
A presidential candidate behaving like motor park tout....
]qqq I told a friend last week that Tinubu is having a mental illness as a result of many years of drugs intake
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Whoknowsme: 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
femisplash:
They can all insult Tinubu and he takes it on the chin like the big boss but when he fires back, zombidients begin to headbutt the wall.
Tinubu makes Obi piss in his pants, Datti cried on TV, Atiku dey collect, e reach Udom, he collect.
Powerful politicians of old threw their opposition under the bus, that's what rally entails not the cry babies we have today.
The thread is not about Obi, it's about PDP. So talk to PDP and tell your emi lo kan that pride goes before a fall.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Chiraq77(m): 9:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
gozmok1:

Make I help you
Na I'm supporters
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Chiraq77(m): 9:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
nazicartel:
udom is not Igbo
Leave the dullard
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by lailo: 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Tinubu ego will kill him. Calling a sitting governor BOY shows how disrespectful he can be. Do I blame him? NO. It's Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu giving him too much respect and submitting to him like slaves I blame.

That's why he threw away Ambode like a used tissue paper. People say they respect him because he made them governor. Why is Tinubu not respecting the person that made him governor? Abi, is he the first governor of Lagos state? Why are people who made him governor not dictating for Lagos? The guy jazz he is using in Lagos gives him confidence he can insult everyone and get away with it. It will end in shame for him surely.
Shup up boy😈. That gov is a boy to him. He himself knows.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by FireUpNow(m): 8:14am On Feb 01, 2023
ASAPFERG:
tinubu wife is from delta.. so I don't understand you.. undecided
when sanwoolu take work for delta?
why did Tinubu leave all the properous yoruba women in their prosperous lands to go to Delta ? DYOR as per Sanwo Olu working in Delta before
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by ASAPFERG: 9:41am On Feb 01, 2023
FireUpNow:
why did Tinubu leave all the properous yoruba women in their prosperous lands to go to Delta ? DYOR as per Sanwo Olu working in Delta before
idiot.. tinubu tell you say he go delta marry him wife, or na him wife come Lagos for greener pastures.. for there tinubu take see am
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by FireUpNow(m): 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
ASAPFERG:
idiot.. tinubu tell you say he go delta marry him wife, or na him wife come Lagos for greener pastures.. for there tinubu take see am
Is this how your parents trained you?
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Tochj(m): 8:10am On Feb 02, 2023
seunjungle1:
Tochi, who told that we are tired of Asiwaju?
Jagaban lokan

Agberos are not tired of Tinubu
But real omoluabis are not supporting APC and Tinubu.
I don't know where you belongs.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by olusogo: 4:50pm On Mar 04, 2023
Sermwell:

Are you saying Tinubu doesn't have a house in another state apart from Lagos or ogun?
Tinubu doesn't not live in another State apart from Lagos. He also lives in FCT no governor can claim.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Sermwell(m): 5:26pm On Mar 04, 2023
olusogo:

Tinubu doesn't not live in another State apart from Lagos. He also lives in FCT no governor can claim.
Is Tinubu from Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Full Text Of Ambode's World Press Conference (Video) / Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' / President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.