Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,629 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:26 PM

Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' (55675 Views)

"Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Jack500: 2:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu went to Akwa Ibom, instead of focusing on campaig he had to resort to insult the entire SS region, Good people of Akwa Ibom and Gov Udom.. Can he talk to a fulani governor like that ? Of course not, because they are the people he's licking their back to help his presidential bid which I don't see happening

Very unfortunate!!!

I have said this several times and I will say it again, if Tinubu could treat people this way during electioneering period which is the time politicians display their humility part of their lifestyle even though it's fake , close your eyes and imagine what would happen if he becomes the president, but God forbids!!

Tinubu has no respect/ regards for South South and South East regions that's why he didn't bother to carry them along before primaries.. He started looking southernwards after seeing the reality facing him in the north but it's too late..

Even before primaries when core northerners asked him how christian dominated SE/SS would feel if he picks a muslim running mate, he said Buhari won without them, that the aforementioned zones are inconsequential Christian zones.. He also said that he knows how to handle Christian Yorubas because he's from the same zone with them

Tinubu equally insulted entire northern Christians, saying that they are not competent enough to be his running mate, so he had to choose another northern Muslim in the name of Shettima to be his running mate..

This man insults people at any little given opportunity, so arrogant and full of himself, yet very empty upstairs!!
Nigerians must reject Tinubu with their voters card.. !!!

Just shut up! Tinubu has insulted even Buhari before? So who you be?
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 31, 2023
The issue is that tinubu doesnt have any tanginble arguement to make why we should vote apc again. the reason he resorted to tantrums and name calling. lolz
tinubu is a drowning grin man. even he core supporters knows that.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by TrumpDonald2: 3:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
actionnigga:

https://independent.ng/we-gave-you-our-facilities-you-turn-around-to-insult-our-govt-people-udom-tells-tinubu/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7547758/tell-boy-tinubu-blasts-governor

The idiot called Thieffnubu is so full of himself. He thinks every state in Nigeria is like Lagos where they all bow to him and he sees them as his boys. His days of political relevance are numbered.

I just laugh😂😂😂😂😂 at how stupid his shameless urchins are. They will talk of developed countries but when it comes to helping their country develop, they will support a demented old dirty fool

3 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Sunnyja: 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
femisplash:
They can all insult Tinubu and he takes it on the chin like the big boss but when he fires back, zombidients begin to headbutt the wall.
Tinubu makes Obi piss in his pants, Datti cried on TV, Atiku dey collect, e reach Udom, he collect.
Powerful politicians of old threw their opposition under the bus, that's what rally entails not the cry babies we have today.
Does it makes sense for some one to offer you his state stadium, airport, security and other things that will make you comfortable in his state and your thank you is to turn around and insult him with your dumb supporters clapping?

4 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by jahsharon: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Baba messed up. He for no mention that boy. The useless thief was a GM in Zenith Bank laundering money for Akpabio some years back. I know because I was there. But Emilokan should just have ignore him because the guy has maintained decorum himself.

But Emilokan Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu City Boy Extraordinaire who harassed Buhari and his yeye deputy fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo, who can Emilokan not harass. He is the godfather of all godfathers. If your biological father harasses you, wetin you go do?
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by jahsharon: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
Sunnyja:
Does it makes sense for some one to offer you his state stadium, airport, security and other things that will make you comfortable in his state and your thank you is to turn around and insult him with your dumb supporters clapping?

That was a mistake on Baba's path. We all do make mistakes. That governor has been a gentleman over the years
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Musaspp(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
UNPRESIDENTIAL PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT. QUITE SAD!
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Robinmido(m): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
I said it tinubu does not have any thing to offer, so he resorted to insults. Spits
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by BABYBULLETIN: 3:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ecne:

@Mods, Rules 2, 3 ,7 and 8 grossly violated.
If this small boy is not banned in NL forever, may it never be well with you all
Amen.
Mynd44
Seunmsg
the mods and seun are all one,they strive,live and build on tribalism..that is their mode of oparatus method,reporting them is a waste of time,they all one hundreds of monicker,same people diffrent pattern..tinubu has expose the minds of most yorubas,who lives start and end in lagos...mostly thouts and agbero...just watch,they go ban me for this

3 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Mayeldah(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
How Tinubu will weep come February 27, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by ablejesus26(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
rovher:
Good for you, shebi u leave your state come Lagos dey live na, u be Tinubu neighbour for budillion lol, u sef don collect better break fast ... Lol

This is a very wrong narrative.
Is the Country not One?
No wonder tinubu said He doesn't believe in One Nigeria 🤔
It's like asking a man from Genoa living in Venice to go back to Genoa,is He not Italian?
If Tinubu does not want people to come to SW region let him join his Oduduwa movement full time and seek for secession afterall He already said He doesn't believe in One Nigeria.
APC is already dead on the streets of Nija, na their burial We wan do so.

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Elonmuzk(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
Why is Tinubu so rude and arrogant at his age? That's a behavior synonymous with agberos and drug lords.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by PointZerom: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
carterguccy:
Igbos too like weeping grin cheesy

You and your entire family cannot survive without the Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by alibiz: 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
Its surprising that people after all this jargon still want Tinubu.
But God forbid
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Marley15: 3:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
dyera:

Tinubu actually said it, he was trying to speak pidgin English.
God forbid BATING
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by obrian888: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu went to Akwa Ibom, instead of focusing on campaig he had to resort to insult the entire SS region, Good people of Akwa Ibom and Gov Udom.. Can he talk to a fulani governor like that ? Of course not, because they are the people he's licking their back to help his presidential bid which I don't see happening

Very unfortunate!!!

I have said this several times and I will say it again, if Tinubu could treat people this way during electioneering period which is the time politicians display their humility part of their lifestyle even though it's fake , close your eyes and imagine what would happen if he becomes the president, but God forbids!!

Tinubu has no respect/ regards for South South and South East regions that's why he didn't bother to carry them along before primaries.. He started looking southernwards after seeing the reality facing him in the north but it's too late..

Even before primaries when core northerners asked him how christian dominated SE/SS would feel if he picks a muslim running mate, he said Buhari won without them, that the aforementioned zones are inconsequential Christian zones.. He also said that he knows how to handle Christian Yorubas because he's from the same zone with them
Tinubu equally insulted entire northern Christians, saying that they are not competent enough to be his running mate, so he had to choose another northern Muslim in the name of Shettima to be his running mate..

This man insults people at any little given opportunity, so arrogant and full of himself, yet very empty upstairs!!

Do you blame Tinubu? there are gullible southerners jumping after him like monkey, if not Tifnubu is the worse amongst the candidates yet he pride himself as the best, with his EILOKAN madness, he called Funke Akindele an ant and majority of useless Yorubas didn't see anything wrong with it.
Tinubu has no single credibility or integrity, you are without a real name, certificate forgery, identity theft, picture theft, drug peddler and abuser, sick old man without no known age, looter of Lagos state treasury, what else can we say, he is a carrier of all manners of crime useless and senseless old man. come and election let's see na.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Billygee2u: 3:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
gozmok1:
PETER OBI always talks about Economy, Education, Infrastructure, etc..cool

While dis Clownish Tinubu is always about Obasanjo, Atiku, Peter Obi, etc..and will NOT tell us how he intends of Clear the Damages done by his USELESS party, APC.

Honestly, Between Tinubu and his Supporters, I Nor know who Yeye Pass.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by igbosarejews(m): 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=LionofAfrica1 post=120524044][/quote]
Them never born that thing that will make an Igbo man shit for pant for a Yoruba man. Last last we apply Akintola way for una.

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by FireUpNow(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
ASAPFERG:
why should Yoruba's leave their prosperous region and go to other regions, when the indigenes of those regions are trooping into yorubaland for greener pastures? cheesy
Yoruba's only go to developed 1st world countries, not other Nigerian regions cool
Properous lands indeed. Bwahahaha. Even you darling Tinubu travel to Warri Delta State to hide his money in a bank there and Sanwo Olu was working there too. So tell me why they left their prosperous lands to that region?
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by FireUpNow(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Houstency:

It's done on purpose by the Agbado boys, aka Muric soldiers, to deflect attention from the topic of discussion.. Generally, people from Yoruba extraction are very smar!
Nice try in covering your weaknesses. Your idea doesn't sit well
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by bizhop01: 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
I MADE BUHARI PRESIDENT cocaine had destroyed the brain of that criminal desert buffalo called Tinubu cool
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by effort1: 3:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

What does some idiots know about map of Nigeria. How could a sensible person refer SS as SE, they are just neighbours,

Bro dindinrin, Akwa Ibom is not an Igbo state. You are the real idiot but you are just too daft to accept that.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by effort1: 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
ASAPFERG:
why should Yoruba's leave their prosperous region and go to other regions, when the indigenes of those regions are trooping into yorubaland for greener pastures? cheesy
Yoruba's only go to developed 1st world countries, not other Nigerian regions cool

Traveling is a part of education
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by effort1: 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Takendown Out of respect for some ... but sometimes you guyz must know yoruba gentility is not stupidity, enough of non-indigenes coming to lagos to tell Us what should be nd how it should.

If you guyz know so much start from una region, that Dubai you want to transform lagos into overnight start from una Region ... simple

Lagos is a no man's land
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by effort1: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Asgard13:
Atiku no get time for a useless Yoruba god taunt and abuses

No be the useless god mate..

Wen Atiku win Adamawa.. Tinubu was struggling for politcal relevance in Lagos.. with AD chairman..

When Atiku Dey contest for president .. stepping down for Abiola.. Tinubu was a drug mole in USA..

But as foolish Yoruba man.. dem sabi twist narratives to distort history…

Events of 2006 btwn Atiku and Baba still fresh .. yet the foolish Yoruba god and owner of Yoruba people don twist matter.. the impish god even betray Atiku in his AC..

Asiwaju is a senile drug frenzy god.. dementia has eaten his brain raw.

Power to the people
North 2023

Nice one from Udom.

Your hatred for Yoruba makes you sound stupid every time
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Jostoman: 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:

Very unfortunate!!!

Very arrogant man, when he want to insult you like this he doesn't care wether you a governor or a President.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by effort1: 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
carterguccy:
Igbos too like weeping grin cheesy

Lagos is a no man's land. Igbos have been living in Lagos before Tinubu was born
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by obrian888: 4:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Tinubu ego will kill him. Calling a sitting governor BOY shows how disrespectful he can be. Do I blame him? NO. It's Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu giving him too much respect and submitting to him like slaves I blame.

That's why he threw away Ambode like a used tissue paper. People say they respect him because he made them governor. Why is Tinubu not respecting the person that made him governor? Abi, is he the first governor of Lagos state? Why are people who made him governor not dictating for Lagos? The guy jazz he is using in Lagos gives him confidence he can insult everyone and get away with it. It will end in shame for him surely.

THE LIKES OF FASHOLA, AMBODE, SANWO OKU AND GBAJABIAMILA ATRE NOT JUST SLAVES, THEY ARE HIS DOGS, BUT AMBODE TRY TO FIGHT AND THE RESULT WAS FATAL.I TRUST AMBODE AND OSIBANJO CREW ARE WAITING FOR HIM ON THE ELECTION DAY, THANK GOD FOR OSIBANJO WHO REFUSED TO BE HIS TOY BOY.TINUBU IS FORGATTING SOMETHING THAT THE LIKES OF OSIBANJO AND AMBODE KNOW HOW THE RIGGING IS DONE IN LAGOS AND WILL DEFINITELY LEAK SOME CLUE TO THE OPPOSITION OR INEC.TINUBU WILL FALL LIKE PACK OF CARDS TRUST ME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by obrian888: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
femisplash:
They can all insult Tinubu and he takes it on the chin like the big boss but when he fires back, zombidients begin to headbutt the wall.
Tinubu makes Obi piss in his pants, Datti cried on TV, Atiku dey collect, e reach Udom, he collect.
Powerful politicians of old threw their opposition under the bus, that's what rally entails not the cry babies we have today.

YOU MUST REALLY BE VERY FOOLISH TO THINK ANY OF THE CANDIDATES WORRY ABOUT WHAT THE DEMENTED OLD CRIMINAL OF A DRUG ADDICT IS SAYING ABOUT THEM, IT IS WE THEIR SUPORTERS THAT ARE BOTHERED, TINUBU IS A VERY FOOLISH OLD MAN WHO WILL COLAPSE AFTER FEB 25TH 2023, HE WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA LIKE UDOM SAID. BUHARI IS WAITING FOR HIM, SOUTH SOUTH IS WAITNG, SOUTH EAST IS WAITING, CHRISTIANS ALL OVER NIGERIA IS WAITING. THAT FROG EYES IS CARRYING ABOUT INSULT PEOPLE WILL DROP BY THE END OF FEBRUARY.YOU CLAIM THE PISI PISI MAN MADE OBI TO PISS?YOU MUST BE DRUNK.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by AFONJACOW(m): 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
Tulumbu reminds me much of my aged 85yrs old grandpa, he talk carelessly like someone losing his mind due to old age . just that my father is way smarter than the druggie

3 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Amayabor1: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
ASAPFERG:
una too dey brag for internet.. if una try that rubbish with tinubu, just know say anyday the cursed igboman called Peter obi enter SW for campaign, na him dead body una go receive

Ode. Who tell you say i be Igbo?

Useless he-goat. I'm from the South South and Akwa-ibom being one of the south South states fall our hand. I repeat, dem for stone Tinubu for that podium and injure am. Nothing for happen. E get luck say he nor open that him useless mouth talk this nonsense for Edo or Delta state.

You dey make mouth. If dem stone Tinubu, wetin go happen? Una get liver to take fight na fulani herdsmen dey kill una like chicken? You attack any south south person in yoruba land, then your people for here are finished.

Nor be fulani herdsmen dey kill una? Even pursue some of una enter Benin republic as refugees. Wetin una don do?

Cowards!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by obrian888: 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:

No bi jazz Oga, Tinubu's attitude has to do with tribe, yes tribe.
an average westerner can worship and adore an agbero than a professor. Then, westerners like godfatherism more than any other tribe.
Back in d east, Imo state had Iwuanyanwu, Arthur nzeribe (late) etc
Anambra had Uba family and co
Enugu had Egwu family and co
But where are these men, easterners has sent them packing.
Let's come to SS,
Odili is no longer in d game, Ameachi is fading away, Akpabio is fading away, ighenedion fading away, even d Almighty Ibori is no longer showing his face, even though he's doing somethings on code but u dare not rub it on d citizens that u are bigger than them.
What I'm trying to say is dis, Tinubu thought that regional govt is same with federal govt.
He got d guts to call a sitting governor "BOY" bcs he has being calling other western sitting governors boys without anybody shunning him.
Look at Ogun state governor, same thing., look at Abonde same thing, look at Rauf Aregbosola same thing before Rauf said "enough is enough"
So do not blame Tinubu, just blame foolish Lagosians and some foolish westerners that worships Tinubu as their lord and saviour

Oga, i salute you, you too know book, i am from Delta state, you have made the final submission why the Thief called Tifnubu is misbehaving, we don't worship leaders from this region SS/SE, you do anyhow you see anyhow, you collect straight away. during Ibori tenure Okowa will kneel and beg to talk or get relevance in the government but today the reverse is the case even though Ibori will not kneel nor beg for anything but he can't get anything by force or i am a leader bragging

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' / President Buhari Blasted For Saying 'It Is Not Clear What I Have Noted Here' / Mark Zuckerberg: FFK And Reno Omokri Spar On Facebook Over Comment About Hausa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.