Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Her Beauty Made Me Kiss And Tell. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Beauty Made Me Kiss And Tell. (436 Views)

Meet A 52 Years Old Grandma Who Still Drive Young Men Crazy With Her Beauty And / The 18-year-old Girl That Is Causing Problem On Facebook With Her Beauty / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Beauty Made Me Kiss And Tell. by IamisraelJoseph: 11:08am On Feb 01, 2023
She has a boyfriend, but gets jealous each time she sees me with another girl. Asked her why she mad about that, she said when she likes someone she does not want to see them hanging around with another girl. I said but is not like we're dating. Now, she opened up to me, saying she just wanna be friends with me because she never wanna stop talking with me, said if she agrees to be my girl, and we later break up it'll be hard for her to cope because we stay in the same neighborhood, especially after having sex with me. So I felt comfortable in the friend zone.

After three weeks, we had sex. Right now I don't even know who am I to her, though she said we're still friends. I really want more than just friends. Babe is so beautiful, kind, smart and crazy in bed. Not just the sex, she has a great sense of humor. she's fun to be with. I love her.

I want her to be my girlfriend!
Re: Her Beauty Made Me Kiss And Tell. by youngreva(m): 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
A finished fool!
Keep fuckin the coochie and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Her Beauty Made Me Kiss And Tell. by FuckDModz: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
grin

This moròn is daydreaming.

1 Like

Re: Her Beauty Made Me Kiss And Tell. by IamisraelJoseph: 12:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Why can't she just be my girl💔😩😩
Re: Her Beauty Made Me Kiss And Tell. by marlow1962(m): 1:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
youngreva:
A finished fool!
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend's Whatsapp In 2023 - 100% WORKING TRICK / A word of encouragement / I Just Need Your Love And Attention, Not Your Money, Cardi B Tells Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.