Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria - Culture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria (27417 Views)

Igala Language In Anambra State. / Alj Harem Studies On The Olukumis (old Yoruba Language) In Delta Ugbodu / Why Hausa Language In Bbc, Voa, Germany Radio, China, France Anybody Know ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by aloib(f): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2007
I-man:

You have had enough already grin

nahh dram wont be watchable if thres no popcorn infact

Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2007
cartman needs to go on a diet, asap tongue
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by Iman3(m): 9:44pm On Sep 07, 2007
debosky:

one down one redsun to go  cheesy

redsun is unsalvageable,he is a recidivist mutilator of the English language
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2007
author=I-man link=topic=75696.msg1474634#msg1474634 date=1189197869]
he is a recidivist mutilator

You just blew my mind   shocked tongue
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by soulpatrol(f): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2007
@mr romeo, in answer to your silly question, i do have gay friends, so your situation, if that's the case, is not a big deal. what are u, special? u and redsun should just get a room and let us rest. oh maybe not a good idea, we already have enough ignoramuses on this thread.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by soulpatrol(f): 9:46pm On Sep 07, 2007
i love cartman! cheesy he's such an adorable jerk!
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 9:47pm On Sep 07, 2007
i no go ever give in to the colonialist mentality lai lai

redsun fit don convert for damascus

but me i standby my guns men

na from warfi i come from before i reach lasgidi

the pidgin dey my blood

omotepopo for real
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2007
adorable?? I think you are confusing him with Butters  grin
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by romeo(m): 10:10pm On Sep 07, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

Obviously I'm implying that you are a yahoo boy or are you retarded as well?

and please don't even try to be funny, the most you could find is the fact that I don't tend to use the contraction apostrophe? Lol. Grasping for straws, are we? Lmao grin

your father is a yahoo boy slowpoke
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by romeo(m): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2007
soulpatrol:

@mr romeo, in answer to your silly question, i do have gay friends, so your situation, if that's the case, is not a big deal. what are u, special? u and redsun should just get a room and let us rest. oh maybe not a good idea, we already have enough ignoramuses on this thread.

then why the noise about gay people? your remark about me being gay is foolish if you have gay friends
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:16pm On Sep 07, 2007
You can tell a loser when they are so desperate that they have to bring up family in an argument.

ara tin ta e, abi?   grin
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by romeo(m): 10:27pm On Sep 07, 2007
Your foolishness has no boundary!!! we are not arguing yahoo boys here but the state of English in Nigeria

ara gbati kwa gi nti onye iberibe grin
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by doyin13(m): 10:31pm On Sep 07, 2007
Romeo why you dey prey on woman like this

Thats no way to treat a Lady

I dey Andalucia o

You no say he no far from that your side grin
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:34pm On Sep 07, 2007
Where's the discussion?

Have you even bothered to read and reply debo? Instead you are busy licking redsun's behind  and running mouth about people's family.

joo, kori buruku kuro wuju mi. aburo oloshi

Neither of you have said anything of any substance. you just keep repeating the same idiotic garbage "Do the japanese speak English?" "I don't need English, I don't need the white man even though I am living in his country because im a bloody hypocrite"

Sheer lunacy
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by romeo(m): 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2007
doyin13:

Romeo why you dey prey on woman like this

Thats no way to treat a Lady

I dey Andalucia o

You no say he no far from that your side grin

where are you in Andalucia? i hope you are not in Marbella!!

@Thief
stop boiling! i just gave you your ration, as regards not replying debo's posts, he's talking sense and so is redsun, they both have their good points and not a bunch of girls with protruding teeth giggling here instead of writing grin
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by soulpatrol(f): 10:44pm On Sep 07, 2007
@TOH. i obviously like the crazy ones. grin cartman has uttered so many unbeliavable things that i've gotten over my intial shock and embraced him. hence the reason for the words "adorable jerk". u dey mind these people that have resorted to insulting one's family? that is so high school! it shows that they can't take the heat, so they respond by striking at ur family. how juvenile.

@romeo. u won't even be wanted in the gay community, so just hold urself, man.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:46pm On Sep 07, 2007
That's true soul. Gays are extremely shallow and critical people when it comes to who they want. Doubt they'd want to associate with an slowpoke. Lol I'm the one who's boiling yet he brought up family into the issue. Dude's a retard. Seriously.

romeo, keep dreaming. You can't have it.  grin
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by romeo(m): 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2007
calling somebody a yahoo boy is cool and matured grin grin

ThiefOfHearts:

romeo, keep dreaming. You can't have it. grin

hahahahhaha Lord have mercy grin grin grin
what exactly are am i not going to have?¿ grow up baby
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 11:07pm On Sep 07, 2007
when someone insults you, you insult them. Not their family members.

Common sense really. Im not even bothered, just shows that you are a typical "big for nothing" as they would say

adie fufun ti ko mo ara e lagba.

agbaya! embarassed

grin

Ciao.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ssRhino: 11:11pm On Sep 07, 2007
I cant blv that y'all are still on this topic, na wa oh.
Guys let us have fun,yab all we want, but please, let us leave our parents out of the yabbies pls, yabbing pple's family only means no home training or lack of accepting it, or could mean that u have no respect for ya own papa and mama at home.
So keep the fun going.
I dey keep scores of the yabbies
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by romeo(m): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2007
next time you call me a yahoo boy i'll insult even your grand father and great grand father, foolish girl

@rhino
it hurts when somebody that doesn't know a thing about you calls you a yahoo boy just to make you angry and such people should be prepared to take something of that nature back and not whining like a pussycat
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ssRhino: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2007
Romeo, i fell you, i wont like it either, but not every comment that get you angry that you have to respond to, and if you have to respond, dont mention that mama and papa, i beg, doesnt speak well of you, if dem call you yahoo yahoo boy, you call dem google google boy, or call dem msn msn woman, no wahala now.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by soulpatrol(f): 12:01am On Sep 08, 2007
@rhino. he's obviously a baby. and that piece of advice u gave him is very true. romeo, u don't have to respond to every single thing someone says about u. u should just let some comments slide. u're only riling urself up for no reason.
abeg, can we even just go back to the original topic? these back and forth yabs are getting tired, y'all. undecided
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by toshmann(m): 12:07am On Sep 08, 2007
this thread still de grow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked abi de topic don change? hmmn
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ssRhino: 12:07am On Sep 08, 2007
soulpatrol, u pple never tire for this topic?, i beg give us another nice topic jare
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:53am On Sep 08, 2007
aw so it did hurt your feelings tehehehe  cheesy

Rhino, hopefully your boy learns.

I however am bored. what happened to the Spanish or maybe this time some Portuguese?  grin

talk about,

Pop Music!

Btw soul, my fav Carrtman act is "Scott Tenerman Eats His Parents", lol that's like the most demented episode ever
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by FufuKing1(m): 2:12am On Sep 08, 2007
LOL, why is redsun incapable of basic reading comprehension? He has yet to answer as to why he has settled down in oyiboland, if he hates oyibo and colonialism and the oppressive nature of the English. He talks about how Africans should break the shackles of colonialism and stop speaking English, and yet he has taken his bushness and exported it to the UK, instead of putting his "mind" to use back home in Naija.

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E!

H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E!
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by lovemajek(f): 2:18am On Sep 08, 2007
I think you're right.
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by aloib(f): 2:21am On Sep 08, 2007
gets popcorn and soda!!
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ssRhino: 2:32am On Sep 08, 2007
ThiefOfHeart, if you so bore, go to ya balcony and screamed, good evening my neighbours.

aloib, soda wont help, game of the night is better
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by aloib(f): 2:34am On Sep 08, 2007
itys morning here!! waking up from a hangover!!
wpuldnt want to go thru another round again,
ice tea is also good sha
Re: Terrible State Of The English Language In Nigeria by ssRhino: 2:36am On Sep 08, 2007
aloib, try some dry jamaican pipe tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ile-Ife Existed Before Birth Of Jesus Christ - Ooni of Ife / Late Alfred Akawe Torkula Tomb In Pictures / Why Alaafin Of Oyo And Aare Ona Kakanfo Can't Stay Together- Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.