Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? (7740 Views)

Christians Taking Advantage Of Suffering People Of North-east To Further Evangel / Igbos Have One Advantage Over Other Nigerians????? / Jonathan Taking Advantage Of Immigration Jobs Tragedy -APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin Guy take ur time o!
JamesDoe:

Not have shoes is not an impediment to becoming president.

A chicken farmer can hold a nation of millions back.

A PhD in Islamic Studies is adequate enough for you to head the nation's largest bank and then to lead the nation's central bank.

You can use double talk to encourage violence at political rallies and when the violence occurs, DENY!

Rob the nation blind, build a mansion atop a hill and laugh at the imbeciles below.

You get to play never ending games of Berom and Fulani (Police and Thief) in Jos.

You reply to a random thread on a random Internet blog and then watch people insult you!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
JamesDoe:

Join the army as an officer and Nigeria's your oyster.

You:
1) run things;
2) get free petrol;
3) no traffic - ever;
4) plan coups - if you're lucky, die in the laps of foreign LovePeddlers with a belly fully of cognac and a mattress full of dollars;
5) hob nob with US ambassadors.
6) when you retire, you run for senator, govenor, president Etc

The possibilities are endless.

God save my country!
Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by MMM2(m): 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2011
thank GOD am not from 9ja undecided
Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by executinal(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2011
A land filled up with Mafians and scammers + looters
Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by ferdiking: 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2011
the only advantage i can think of is that it prevent me from being a Niger citizen
Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by sleekman(m): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2011
Advantage of being Nigerian are enormous

1. Free education till senior school level.
2. Cheap university education.
3. Girls of all sizes and make. From the very best to the very worst.
4. You can't go broke, broke in Nigeria. (try being broke abroad)
5. Big community.
6. Land of competition thanks majorly to our brothers from the east. Now we're beginning to see regional competitions.
7. Access to cheap information.
8. Country of so many (un)celebrated inventors, academics etc.
9. Very cheap alcohol (beer, palmie, burukutu etc)
10. Country with the least natural disasters.
11. Cheap food
12. Country with lots of freedom(If u doubt relocate to Libya or Syria maybe Egypt)
13. Lovely, healthy food(Our foods have the least cholesterol)
14. Ingenuity is Nigerian.(Country with 25% unemployed yet employed and happy)
15. Peaceful country that loves God.
16. Country of adventurers(We are becoming one of the most traveled in the world.
17. Country of comedians, always happy people with the least suicide in the world even in the midst of poverty.
18. One of the countries with vast natural resources (crude oil, gas, copper, gold, bitumen, coal, forestry, wild life,
19. One of the best climate in the world
20. Very industrious and a dynamic people.
22. Nigerians are in every country on earth. (If you doubt that, please challenge me)
23. Nigerians are non racists
24. Enormous human resources and growing, even getting better in the quality or human resources available. (85million population of working age na yam?)
25. Country of Prof. Wole Soyinka, Prof. Chinua Achebe, Prof. Soludo, Buhari, Chinamanda, Ngozi Iweala, Kanu Nwankwo, Jay-jay Okocha, Mikel Obi, Emeka Anyaoku, Sir Victor Uwaifo, P-Square, 2-Face, King Sunny Ade, Aliko Dangote, Mike Adenuga,, damn we have peolpe to be greatful to God for.

, to be continued
Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by Tinynita(f): 4:17pm On Sep 13, 2011
D advantages of being a nigerian is that we learn nt 2 ever give up no mata wat that is y u c nigerians going extra miles just 2 achieve wateva they set their mind 2 do. We also gat d guts 2 do tins. We don't have natural disasters lyk earthquake tsusami. If i'm cuming back 2 this world a 2nd time, i would choose NIGERIA as my country. We rock real gud baby
Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by yesboss20(m): 6:22pm On Sep 13, 2011
God2man has stated it perfectly. Nigeria is truly a great nation and the adversities we face simply attest to that fact.
We are definitely going to be great again, all that's required of you and I is we contribute our quota positively. God bless Nigeria!
Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by deadie(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2011
You can loot as much as public funds as you can get your hands on and get away with it, ask IBB, Obasanjo, Aondoakaa (abi na Oando), T.A Orji, Orji Kalu, Abacha family, Igbinedion, etc.
Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by Galaxy7: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2011
@tEslim,
Can commit crime 24 hours and go Scot free.
vandalize oil pipeline without polo.
traffic disobedient bcoz i am a rough rider. grin
i love it when i am in dark.so,i enjoy constant power failure. grin grin
Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by Galaxy7: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2011
@Joint action on greatness grin grin grin
caterpillars are more than pillars in NL
Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by jalay(m): 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2011
great snubs to themselves when they are abroad,unlike the indians and the pakistan coming togther and assiting themselve in the UK
Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by junegirl(f): 12:29am On Sep 14, 2011
@sleekman: I agree totally with you! How can anyone say there's no advantage to being Nigerian? There are countless reasons to appreciate being Nigerian.

www.heal9ja..com
Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by buzcenter: 7:44am On Sep 14, 2011
******That land deal is real (closing 16-09-11)***** the only advantage being a Nigerians is that 1. you can do whatever you like, 2.you will not pay tax , 3. you can plant anything on our land,4 you can call yourself any name ,pastor , rev, prof, Dr, Engr . Haaaaa Nija is Good No body will question you, every body is president on their own
Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by IBILEOMO(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2011
Finecat (m)

Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian?
« #31 on: Yesterday at 04:17:18 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Being a Nigerian is a big burden! You have to deal with

like you, you are an idiot indeed.
Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2011
I must say I'm pretty WOW'd by people's responses. This thread is aimed at knowing the state of mind of Nigerians cos' things could be really stressful due to failure of leadership. And, of course, I can think of a number of things that make me proud as a Nigerian but with the way things are going, we really need to apply what I love to call 'positive negativity'.

By realizing that the disadvantages in this country (from a regular Nigerian's POV) far outweighs its advantages, we'll know what to tackle. Countries are moving forward everyday and if we're trying to remain 'positive' by pretending that everything is in order, then we'd only be jeopardizing ourselves.

Love my country, no place like home. At least amala na Nigerian food wink
Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by delpee(f): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2011
Anyhow, I love Naija!
Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by delpee(f): 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2011
The diversity in culture, happy people, weather, food, music, comedy, can do spirit even when all hope seems lost, we too much jare!
Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by Santoskelvin(m): 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2011
kw even advantage of bing a 9ja nawaoo cheesy
Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by Santoskelvin(m): 11:34pm On Sep 14, 2011
kw even advatage of bin a 9j nawaooo cheesy cheesy[/color][color=#006600]
Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by Ayowumie(m): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2011
One other advantage is that you can vote for an incompetent man based on ethnic sentiment and pray to God to change him.
Ha ha i just remember, u can gain recognition from the govt if you threaten the govt you have a bomb in your possession.
Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 30, 2011
My own, you can have unlimited bandwith FR33 OF CHARGE and download 3GB or more if want to FREE.
Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 30, 2011
My own, you can have unlimited bandwith FR33 OF CHARGE and download 3GB or more if want to FREE.
Re: What's The Advantage Of Being A Nigerian? by JamesDoe: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2012
Bump!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protesting Job Seekers Arrested In Bayelsa / Please I Need A Human Rights Lawyers For My Dad Case / I Went To The Future Today And I Have Proof ! (+PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.