Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,116 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife (58791 Views)

Dogara To Tinubu: Don't Be A Mourner-in-chief, Stop The Killings Now / Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / Go against Edo and expect my wrath - Obaseki Warns Legislators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Moh247: 8:19am On Mar 01, 2023
NinjaXmetahuman:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tinubu has been house husband since 2007

grin
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Luckysbab: 8:19am On Mar 01, 2023
cococandy:
Of course like your predecessor, you have to appease the misogynists

Even the woman herself caught in on the joke. Na you oversabi go carry am put for head.

Misogynist ko, Gymnast ni.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by oyeb15: 8:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Inec compromised the election with their personal report sheet.

This is not the will of Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by cococandy(f): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Luckysbab:

Even the woman herself caught in on the joke. Na you oversabi go carry am put for head.

Misogynist ko, Gymnast ni.
go fvck yourself

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Lamanii22(f): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2023
This man na cruise

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Olaolar(m): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2023
That's your own cup of tea ..if you like use her do vice President nah you know lol
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Luckysbab: 8:20am On Mar 01, 2023
cococandy:
go fvck yourself

Okay

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Ayodeoba: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Don't gloat yet. You are riding on a stolen mandate. God is not asleep.
who owns the mandate that was stolen?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Majesty7: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:

You thought you can say anything because it is a faceless forum, don't worry, keep it up.

Obi came a distance 3rd. Which stupid mandate? The man who came second is not gloating

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Chuksyno(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2023
It is not yet uhuru Mr Man. Who elect old rogue like you as president?
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by fareed69(m): 8:21am On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Fahdiga post=121368096]Don't gloat yet. You are riding on a stolen mandate. God is not asleep. [/quote

Feel it up with your tears
πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£πŸͺ£
Then I know you are serious
Ewu
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by TrumpDonald2: 8:22am On Mar 01, 2023
GeneralPulal:

Fahdiga my guy grin

I predicted it..

I knew after Obi don lose, you’ll switch to your Fahdiga moniker, remember?

Back to your wrong statements - He didn't steal any mandate. Nigerians all across voted for tinubu..

Just like majority agreed in the South, majority agreed in the north that Tinubu or anybody but not atiku..

So they voted for Kwankwaso, tinubu & Obi, to some great extent..

Northerners didn't vote Atiku. If not last mins Abracadabra, he almost lost Adamawa..

Abracadabra by INEC. According to Dino, it's vote allocation.

For now, he's elect and hasn't been sworn in. Let's see what happens from now on.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by spagettiluv: 8:22am On Mar 01, 2023
We must take back lagos from
The Yolobas
Those b@stard land grabbers from ilagbiji
Vote for chinedu gbadebo as the next governor of Lagos state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by gladdensir(m): 8:22am On Mar 01, 2023
kinzd:
grin grin grin
From Frying pan to Faya las las all of us go hear am!!!

I swear, we Nigerians we mumu gan o
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Dchampion65: 8:23am On Mar 01, 2023
DMerciful:
We shall meet in court

Instead of wasting time and money in court why not start to prepare for 2027. Wiser that way.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by magzey: 8:24am On Mar 01, 2023
The JAGABAN has spoken grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Shattuck(m): 8:24am On Mar 01, 2023
Our here in Benin the mood is sad
The mandate was stolen
Not my president
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Chuksyno(m): 8:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Majesty7:

You thought you can say anything because it is a faceless forum, don't worry, keep it up.

Obi came a distance 3rd. Which stupid mandate? The man who came second is not gloating
Oga go and sit down. So for your mind Obi is third? It's pure daylight robbery. Very unfortunate that even youth like you is celebrating misfortunes of your unborn generations.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Treassured: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Hehe very funny Man.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Mfetenang: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2023
I still can't believe that an IPOB man tried to become the president of Nigeria, this IPOB people think we're fools. Did IPOB really expect Nigerians to handover their armed forces to IPOB?
Imagine handing over your armed forces to your enemy GOD FORBID.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by magzey: 8:27am On Mar 01, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Abracadabra by INEC. According to Dino, it's vote allocation.

For now, he's elect and hasn't been sworn in. Let's see what happens from now on.
M
Na so INEC Allocate 1 votes to other parties in Anambra abi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by paskal16: 8:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
nothing God can do guy
Y’all stop dickriding something that doesn’t exist

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by BePrepared: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
Fellow Urchins,

Pls let's cheer PANDORA up.

Pikin wey score zero for exam still get score. Zero na still score. E get pikin wey no even see that exam come write at all..

Let's encourage PANDORA.. He did well

He has learnt his lessons and I'm sure he will be back to his root (maybe Accord Party this time)

What you doing is gross irresponsible, these are the stuffs that cause wars and riots, everywhere in the world after election there are deliberate efforts to make peace, tension is high now and people are angry trying to further inflame it I utterly irresponsible, whether you are on the winning or losing side. U will be responsible for every soul lost.

Am not talking about prior election am talking about the aftermath

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by PJ123: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:

Assistant God!!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Gbeng30(m): 8:28am On Mar 01, 2023
No wonder this country is not progressing, how can this country be a better place if we keep deceiving ourself and embrace fraud
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Picardor2: 8:28am On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
Fellow Urchins,

Pls let's cheer PANDORA up.

Pikin wey score zero for exam still get score. Zero na still score. E get pikin wey no even see that exam come write at all..

Let's encourage PANDORA.. He did well

He has learnt his lessons and I'm sure he will be back to his root (maybe Accord Party this time)

For a short while.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Streetmovement(m): 8:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Kobicove(m): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:

Bia nwoke'm behave yaself this morning!
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Thomasankara(m): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2023
[/color]Nigeria get ready for the comical sessions in a president,it's like he's planning to outdo portable,the zazzo crooner in creating scenes and drawing attentions[color=#770077]
Bvlgari:
Dont expect my wife back in the senate. She will be my housewife - Bola Tinubu (Nigerian President-Elect)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpPLgcZLLXP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=praSwiA8QO0
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:32am On Mar 01, 2023
Gbam
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Isabi4lov: 8:32am On Mar 01, 2023
There's an office for the first lady of Nigeria, so you guys should stop sounding like educated illiterate.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Buhari said most of them.But never kept one.

I just dey laugh.....So some of you think tinubu will fight corruption?This man that always block the prosecution of corrupt house of assembly members.
We are in big soup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Β£250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail / "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide / Corper Goes Into Hiding, Crying As Gunmen Storm Their Polling Unit(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.