Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife (58792 Views)

Dogara To Tinubu: Don't Be A Mourner-in-chief, Stop The Killings Now / Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / Go against Edo and expect my wrath - Obaseki Warns Legislators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by sinero: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2023
illuminutty:
We have a corrupt drug baron as president-select! It is finished for Nigerians. Brace up for massive corruption, thuggery and infighting between Shetimma and Tinubu's family. No Nigerian will be spared whether you are Obidient, Atikulated or BATist. I repeat nobody will be spared. Even the likes of FFK, Adamu Garba, Festus Keyamo and Bashir Ahmad will later join the wailing wailers.

Keep crying.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Fahdiga(m): 8:47am On Mar 01, 2023
GeneralPulal:

Fahdiga my guy grin

I predicted it..

I knew after Obi don lose, you’ll switch to your Fahdiga moniker, remember?

Back to your wrong statements - He didn't steal any mandate. Nigerians all across voted for tinubu..

Just like majority agreed in the South, majority agreed in the north that Tinubu or anybody but not atiku..

So they voted for Kwankwaso, tinubu & Obi, to some great extent..

Northerners didn't vote Atiku. If not last mins Abracadabra, he almost lost Adamawa..
Rubbish.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Exceed15: 8:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Dialpad:
Tinubu will be a great president

More than this was said about Buhari.. na una dey suffer pass now
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by fredoooooo: 8:48am On Mar 01, 2023
Hahahah grin
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by seunjungle1(m): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2023
Nigeria is gonna be great for you and I
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Majesty7: 8:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Kccheechy:

All this rant is just rubbish talk. Tinubu is president-elect and that is where it stops for him. He will never be president because his doing in this election is about to be exposed. The supreme Court will declare obi the winner and he will be installed as president of Nigeria but not on may 29th.

Don't worry. Keep it up
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Jim99: 8:50am On Mar 01, 2023
pocohantas:
Tinubu is not anything like Buhari when it comes to empowering his wife. They are obviously joking. Na person wey no know Remi, would believe she would stay in the other room. Yes, she would leave the Senate, that is because Tinubu needs her by his side.

Only difference between her and Mama Peace is that she is articulate, but na she go call some shots.

You wish.

She's nothing more than a house wife wipe.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by OYEDIPE(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2023
Felabrity:
Ojuyobo, why are Nigerians not on the street celebrating with you?

Instead, 1st set of protests across the country will erupt today
It will start and end in your compound.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by wildikeman(m): 8:52am On Mar 01, 2023
1st of March...the day Nigeria Marched into its grave.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by herbalwisdom52(m): 8:53am On Mar 01, 2023
Why do i have this feelings that president buhari will be shot dead after leaving office.....
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by TrumpDonald2: 8:53am On Mar 01, 2023
magzey:

M
Na so INEC Allocate 1 votes to other parties in Anambra abi 😂😂 grin grin

Dino said it's vote allocation that was done and he's not far from the truth.

If you know you were winning, why turn off the server? INEC rigged the election and it will be proven in the tribunal.

We can't continue like this. If you must win, win the right way and nobody will complain.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by gloryman91: 8:54am On Mar 01, 2023
Kitchen cabinet.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Truthdeypain: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
Fellow Urchins,

Pls let's cheer PANDORA up.

Pikin wey score zero for exam still get score. Zero na still score. E get pikin wey no even see that exam come write at all..

Let's encourage PANDORA.. He did well

He has learnt his lessons and I'm sure he will be back to his root (maybe Accord Party this time)

OBI will recover his mandate. Calm down.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Ijaya123: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Don't gloat yet. You are riding on a stolen mandate. God is not asleep.

I feel your pains.

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by THUNDER4real(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2023
Nigeria producing president of the oza room always 🙄
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by God2man2again(m): 8:56am On Mar 01, 2023
May you become a servant to us as you have said and not a leader. Amen.
I will not condemn you Sir.
Congratulations to you Sir.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by RosyIsBlessed: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by sinero: 8:57am On Mar 01, 2023
Chuksyno:
It is not yet uhuru Mr Man. Who elect old rogue like you as president?

We the progressives and we who believe this country will be great again. These are the people who elect the Jagaban borgu
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by olamike02: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Stolen from who. Your Papa's farm?.🤦🤦🤦
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by kunle4toyeyaho: 8:59am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
stolen what? You and your candidate are suffering from monumental defeat. You can try your luck again in 2027
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by famology(m): 8:59am On Mar 01, 2023
PrinceofLagos alsudan how una dey? Hope you guys are ok? Lol.....🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Aboguede(m): 9:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Moneywirer:
https://www.facebook.com/100063215575639/posts/pfbid0c9qqPrbrP7jRtCeM4urC1sTgHE8pJzojmwzGGtW3CbQxcUhWGpKyfzjhe7ThqXnxl/?app=fbl

No sane Nigeria wants you.
May 29th isn't far from now.

Make e no bi say na the insane people dey call others insane ooh shocked

Anyways, congrats Nigeria, at least we all can now think ahead grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by tk4radi: 9:01am On Mar 01, 2023
Ok

Dear @inecnigeria,

How did Kwankwaso get 4,243 votes in Aboh Mbaise LGA and a total of 1,536 votes in the entire Imo state?

Professor Mahmood Yakubu and everyone complicit in this rigging
will be alive and watch their body decompose.

WTF!

Source:
https://twitter.com/AfamDeluxo/status/1630610101760409613?t=8xsQs9HqTAdIEb_WN8RAXw

Even if he got zero in all the other LGAs,, where did all the other Aboh Mbaise LGA results go.??

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Yagier: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
what do you know bout God??
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by sinero: 9:02am On Mar 01, 2023
Majesty7:

Obi came a DISTANCE 3rd! You are daft human who thinks Obi is a better candidate. Tinubu is 100% better than Obi in everything putting their past leadership as governors into consideration. Obi is just an opportunist who is glad to rode on the backs of half baked youths who knows nothing. Obi government in Anambra was marred with irregularities and fraudulent practices. Soludo tried to warn everyone but half baked Nigerian youth are too daft to be controlled. They are zombie who hears only "go".

Obi is never an egalitarian leader and would have messed up Nigerian if he had won. We need a leader that believes in equality, highly disciplined with a top management skills not a leader who uses tribe and religion to campaign. Only fools voted or him

Well said bro. Ask them why it should be obi, they give u stupid excuse like ' we want a youth'. How can a 61 yrs old grandpa be regarded as youth. Talk of economic policy, he is not close to tinubu. Most of the so called youths are confused.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by seanwilliam(m): 9:03am On Mar 01, 2023
cococandy:
Of course like your predecessor, you have to appease the misogynists
lol . You’re funny , wetin she Dey find again? grin
I hope you know position of First Lady is higher than senator o

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Smallengineer07: 9:04am On Mar 01, 2023
illuminutty:
We have a corrupt drug baron as president-select! It is finished for Nigerians. Brace up for massive corruption, thuggery and infighting between Shetimma and Tinubu's family. No Nigerian will be spared whether you are Obidient, Atikulated or BATist. I repeat nobody will be spared. Even the likes of FFK, Adamu Garba, Festus Keyamo and Bashir Ahmad will later join the wailing wailers.

I feel your pain bro.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Chuksyno(m): 9:04am On Mar 01, 2023
Majesty7:

I believe in the person I voted for and will pray he performs excellently well. He has done it before and he can still do it. Even the Bible says you should respect your leaders and pray for them. If you believe the first 4 years of Tinubu will bring you tears and sorrows, so may it be for you. As for me, his government will be great for me. Thank you
Yes I'm not disputing what bible says but let it be on your head that this man ought to have retired from politics and have his rest considering his age and health status. By the way, what was his achievements during his position as governor of Lagos state that surpassed what Fashola achieved? But don't worry you guys will soon understand this man better.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by MrBONE2(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Moneywirer:
https://www.facebook.com/100063215575639/posts/pfbid0c9qqPrbrP7jRtCeM4urC1sTgHE8pJzojmwzGGtW3CbQxcUhWGpKyfzjhe7ThqXnxl/?app=fbl

No sane Nigeria wants you.
May 29th isn't far from now.
Aswear Mods should reserves enough Bans for U damn Bwana grin

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Candidlady: 9:05am On Mar 01, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Za oza room...

Nigerian President and Konji

🤭🤭🤣. From Senator to full house wife, if Feminist catch Tinubu

Since 2007 Tinubu had been a loyal full house husband to Senator Remi😊 payback time

you must be so happy rn😄😂😄😄😄😄

where The party at

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction / £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail / "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.