Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife (58794 Views)

Dogara To Tinubu: Don't Be A Mourner-in-chief, Stop The Killings Now / Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / Go against Edo and expect my wrath - Obaseki Warns Legislators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by temitope27(m): 11:56am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Don't gloat yet. You are riding on a stolen mandate. God is not asleep.
where is your God when he won?
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by thebar: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:

Election Updates... I can't read it alone, please come along with me:

1. Peter Obi wins "Tinubu's" Lagos. But you are still saying INEC is rigging for Tinubu just so that when Tinubu wins Katsina, you will say it was rigged.

Oh wait. Atiku won Katsina, Buhari's State.

So really how many persons do you want to accuse INEC of rigging for? Why not accept where your candidate lose?

2. So Obi can win Lagos, it is not rigging. But โ€˜Amoda Ogunlereโ€™ cannot win Osun that you said he is from, it is rigging.

Oh wait. Tinubu did not even win Osun. Atiku did. So what are you saying please? You thought Obi will win Osun??

3. Obi went to Kano and went straight to Sabon Gari where you have Igbos and minority Christians.

That is the divisive campaign Obi ran yet you will shout rigging if Tinubu wins Kano.

Oh wait. It is Kwankwaso that is winning Kano despite being an enemy of the sitting APC Governor!

Again, what are you saying

4. In the South East where Obi is from, Obi is winning by 90%

In the South West where Tinubu is from, Obi has won Lagos, Atiku took Osun. But when Tinubu takes Ekiti, it is rigging.

What is wrong with you guys?

5. Obi is winning in Edo State. If you add PDP and APC votes and times it by 2, Obi is still winning. This is a State where there is a PDP Governor and a Former APC National Chairman.

But it is rigging anywhere Obi is not winning. How can a people be this bigoted?

6. I have read, on WhatsApp, people saying they will poison food and give to Northerners for not voting Obi.

I have read people here saying they will never give a Northern beggar any money for not voting Obi.

Meanwhile Obi is clearing the South South and South East and Northerners are not threatening anyone. And you will call them uncivilized?

7. An unknown Labour party candidate for House of Rep, defeated the APC and PDP to win Etin-Osa Fed. Constituency in Lagos.

The APC guy was Obanikoro's son. The PDP guy was Banky W the musician. Both floored by a Labour party candidate people didn't know.

But the election was rigged is coming from the mouth of Labour party supporters.

8. Another unknown Labour party candidate defeated the APC and PDP in the major Senatorial Election in Edo.

The gap was almost 200%. If you add the PDP and APC votes together, the unknown Labour candidate still beat them with over 50k votes and these were not small candidates. They are the two most influential people in Benin!

But Labour Party supporters are still shouting rigging, failed election. Does this make sense

9. Obi is heading to 500,000 votes in Enugu. Whereas Tinubu has less than 5,000 votes in the whole Enugu.

This is not rigged, but wherever Tinubu wins is rigged.

10. Atiku's VP is the GOVERNOR of Delta State.

In Delta State, Obi has won 11 out of the 16 Local Government Areas annoinced so far.

But his supporters are still shouting the election is rigged. Is that not madness?

NB: If you cause the war you are using to bully everyone we will all suffer it. Pat Utomi that is encouraging you will carry his oyinbo face and seek asylum somewhere in America or Europe where he will collect cool breeze and return after your demise to claim hero of democracy. Use sense. Don't be a bastard and stop bitching!!!

By Eseoghene Al-Faruq
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Jack500: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:

Your tears is sweet๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Lovelyn451(f): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
What has she been doing in the senate b4? They were even begging her to step down for someone else the other time
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Thurmieee: 2:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Just congratulate the president elect. Obi could have had more votes but he doesn't have presence in all states..... The polling unit I was the PO in Lagos Obi had just one vote.
Those in the villages and grassroots don't know Obi. I think that's why APC won. The party won not tinubu
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Johnn78: 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
SocialJustice:
What is she going to do in senate? Senate income is N600m annually. I can easily allocate N10b to the office of the first lady annually as President. That 10+ years income in 1 year. Check am.
cool
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Cazzim(m): 3:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:

big lie, what make u think his not the right person, and what makes u think that ur obi is the right person
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Fahdiga(m): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Thurmieee:

Just congratulate the president elect. Obi could have had more votes but he doesn't have presence in all states..... The polling unit I was the PO in Lagos Obi had just one vote.
Those in the villages and grassroots don't know Obi. I think that's why APC won. The party won not tinubu
Stop talking rubbish. What makes you think APC can win any free and fair election after destroying Nigeria within eight years. What has APC achieved that will make any sane person vote for them. People will rather vote for PDP even if Obi is not known in the rural area as you claimed.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by CartelKenneth: 5:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mfetenang:
I still can't believe that an IPOB man tried to become the president of Nigeria, this IPOB people think we're fools. Did IPOB really expect Nigerians to handover their armed forces to IPOB?
Imagine handing over your armed forces to your enemy GOD FORBID.

Which one be enemy again no be the same black skin all of us get

Omo people stupid o
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by wildikeman(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
sonofElElyon:

You "march" alone

WE ALL!!!
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by wildikeman(m): 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mfetenang:
I still can't believe that an IPOB man tried to become the president of Nigeria, this IPOB people think we're fools. Did IPOB really expect Nigerians to handover their armed forces to IPOB?
Imagine handing over your armed forces to your enemy GOD FORBID.

No problem..can we have a referendum, where the East will decide if they want to stay as Nigerians or not..so that all this una headache would just stop Let them go na
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by ufuosman(m): 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
cool cool
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Twoclans(f): 6:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
pocohantas:
Tinubu is not anything like Buhari when it comes to empowering his wife. They are obviously joking. Na person wey no know Remi, would believe she would stay in the other room. Yes, she would leave the Senate, that is because Tinubu needs her by his side.

Only difference between her and Mama Peace is that she is articulate, but na she go call some shots.

Kwin Poco she won't call some shots ,if Remi is still the lady I know her to be she will call all the shots.

My happiness is that Nigeria has her first female president even if it is by proxy.A win is a win.

Congratulations to her .
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by pocohantas(f): 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Twoclans:

Kwin Poco she won't call some shots ,if Remi is still the lady I know her to be she will call all the shots.

My happiness is that Nigeria has her first female president even if it is by proxy.A win is a win. J Congratulations to her .

You knowwww! Someone said โ€œI wishโ€. For Remi?? This one no be Aisha and Turai o.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Softmirror: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Twoclans:

My happiness is that Nigeria has her first female president even if it is by proxy.A win is a win.

Congratulations to her .

LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by sonofElElyon: 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
wildikeman:

WE ALL!!!

Na lie
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by illicit(m): 4:17am On Mar 05, 2023
Candidlady:

you must be so happy rn๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

where The party at

Hi baby

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ยฃ250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail / "Basket Of Tomatoes Is N25k In Lagos" - Moremi Ojudu, Daughter Of Buhari's Aide / Boko Haram Crossing Sambisa Forest From Komala Killed Today By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.