Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife (58788 Views)

Dogara To Tinubu: Don't Be A Mourner-in-chief, Stop The Killings Now / Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / Go against Edo and expect my wrath - Obaseki Warns Legislators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by achymmania: 8:14am On Mar 01, 2023
Abeg where that mumu asgard wey dey always shout " power to the people, north 2023"

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Burgerlomo: 8:14am On Mar 01, 2023
He got the idea from Bubu grin
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by LocalStandard1(m): 8:14am On Mar 01, 2023
How you go take dey wack am for the other room baba? Just asking! embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by seanwilliam(m): 8:14am On Mar 01, 2023
grin So oluremi tinubu still Dey wet?

Sha allow tinubu to work o, no go wound am for the other room abeg cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by johnmartus(m): 8:14am On Mar 01, 2023
This baba is funny .

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by naijapips04: 8:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Don't gloat yet. You are riding on a stolen mandate. God is not asleep.

Go and collect it na. Ofeke.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Acidosis(m): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2023
The world knows that both APC and PDP stole Labour Party's votes. But...will the end justify the means?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Puremind1225: 8:15am On Mar 01, 2023
His biz
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Lumig: 8:15am On Mar 01, 2023
kinzd:
grin grin grin
From Frying pan to Faya las las all of us go hear am!!!
personalize it ọga. It is yours

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Samunique(m): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
Fellow Urchins,

Pls let's cheer PANDORA up.

Pikin wey score zero for exam still get score. Zero na still score. E get pikin wey no even see that exam come write at all..

Let's encourage PANDORA.. He did well

He has learnt his lessons and I'm sure he will be back to his root (maybe Accord Party this time)
Pls stop all this rubbish, are you a kid ?

It's time to be magnanimous in victory, pls don't set Nigeria on fire 🔥 !!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Goodlady(f): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Wake God up.
Maybe you think Tinubu's God's enemy
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Hoelujohn: 8:15am On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
Fellow Urchins,

Pls let's cheer PANDORA up.

Pikin wey score zero for exam still get score. Zero na still score. E get pikin wey no even see that exam come write at all..

Let's encourage PANDORA.. He did well

He has learnt his lessons and I'm sure he will be back to his root (maybe Accord Party this time)
I am sure you are still fucking scared about the bloody nose he gave your principal. What Obasanjo and Jonathan couldn't achieve, he did by brutalizing your party in Lagos. There is panick in Lagos state government now

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by johnmartus(m): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Are you doubting ? cheesy
seanwilliam:
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Akalia(m): 8:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
hahaha. Sha funny but you are damn right.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by shegra58: 8:15am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Bro you never wake up? Train don leave station o

Sope otiló

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by cococandy(f): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Of course like your predecessor, you have to appease the misogynists

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by ussv: 8:16am On Mar 01, 2023
In life, Man proposes, God disposes.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by BreconHills(m): 8:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:

You've been saying this since 2014. You are beginning to sound like a bot.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by shegra58: 8:16am On Mar 01, 2023
DMerciful:
We shall meet in court
you get money for attorney?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by fombi: 8:16am On Mar 01, 2023
The ojoro toomuch , even twitter has refused to trend him being declared winner.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by TrumpDonald2: 8:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Felabrity:
Ojuyobo, why are Nigerians not on the street celebrating with you?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just watch. One urchin have seen your comment. Before the end of today, they will mobilize people to come out and celebrate. Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by azpekuliar: 8:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:

I do not like this overt-religiosity. We will thoroughly interrogate the data on iRev and decide if we need to go to court to retrieve Obi's mandate or not. There is also the matter of LP missing on the ballot papers for the Senatorial districts in Lagos, if LP were on the ballot papers would the 3 seats in Lagos have been won by APC? Calm down.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by whippersnapper(m): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2023
from frying pan to fire
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Bigmouth3: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2023
mainman7:
Wow! This truly a Great Wise Man, glad to know he has Positioned Remi as his one and only Wife and First Lady. Some said he was about to marry a Young Blood Fulani girl that he wants to use as First Lady, did you read it online too?. Many vanity-enslaved men that forgets easily who suffered with them would rather marry much younger lady at this point and position her as First Lady.
What do you mean by suffer with, you no get sense ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Za oza room...

Nigerian President and Konji

🤭🤭🤣. From Senator to full house wife, if Feminist catch Tinubu

😂😂😂

Tinubu has been house husband since 2007

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by ComptonGee: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:

Dindinrin!
Whose mandate is it Please tell us the winner as you're the INEC chairman

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by cococandy(f): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Felabrity:
Ojuyobo, why are Nigerians not on the street celebrating with you?
it’s almost like they are mourning. Knowing a criminal stole their mandate

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Burgerlomo: 8:17am On Mar 01, 2023
seanwilliam:

Sha allow tinubu to work o, no go wound am for the other room abeg cheesy grin

Instead make you tell Jagaban make im no go wound himself grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Goodlady(f): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Triangles1:
Gbamsolutely, they belong to other room.
Did you just say they?
I ll gladly be first lady and I won't stay in the other room

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by GloriousGbola: 8:18am On Mar 01, 2023
tinubu did learn something from buhari

remi is now officially relegated to za oza room

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Rebuke: 8:18am On Mar 01, 2023
Continue, we are still coming back to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLavlwMZ0Gw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad / Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song / Yakubu Fanami Dies With Female Suicide Bomber In Borno While Trying To Stop Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.