Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife (58786 Views)

Dogara To Tinubu: Don't Be A Mourner-in-chief, Stop The Killings Now / Odinkalu: Don't Expect Magic From Supreme Court, You Must Produce BVAS Machines / Go against Edo and expect my wrath - Obaseki Warns Legislators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by rickleye: 9:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Felabrity:
Ojuyobo, why are Nigerians not on the street celebrating with you?

Instead, 1st set of protests across the country will erupt today

Not a big deal .it’s their constitutional right to do so in a peaceful way.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Mercury12(m): 9:34am On Mar 01, 2023
cococandy:
Of course like your predecessor, you have to appease the misogynists

How is tinubu a misogynist?
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Jones4190(m): 9:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Don't gloat yet. You are riding on a stolen mandate. God is not asleep.
stop masturbating chinedu
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2023
INVINCIBLECSP1:

Nobody with a stolen mandate brings peace. It's death and more death. Ask Buhari. You people should stop congratulating him. Yakubu will never end well
Nigeria belongs to all. Hence, we need to move on.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by DMerciful(m): 9:48am On Mar 01, 2023
Its not a game to steal the mandate of the people
brutal1:
grin this game is not a sudden project, people that go for this position plan it for a long time...these people envisage things in the future and they have made adequate provision for It too...court grin
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Felabrity: 9:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Thedon22:

You think we don't have work like you? We are not jobless like obedients that spent all their time online to spite Tinubu yet failed. Already we are putting together how to revamp our economy to Obasanjo days, bring back the value of the naira, reduce inflation like never before, attract foreign direct investment like never before. So you see, we are hitting the ground running. No time to check time.
I am not referring to hypócrites like you

I am referring to electorates who knew the election wasn't fair
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by spagettiluv: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2023
sinero:

You can imagine the stupidity. Who are the land grabbers now? Always want to dominate your hosts everywhere u go. We r waiting for u to start your cry of marginalisation. Bunch of ingrate
comot for my mention idiat.
We have purchased all your land all over lagos why you use the money for owanbe all days drinking ogogoro,when our som chinedu gbadebo wins,we must make sure you sm€lling idiat retire back to your 5 slumish brown roof republic in obomosho and irebiji .
C0wards

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by naturefellow(m): 10:01am On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
Fellow Urchins,

Pls let's cheer PANDORA up.

Pikin wey score zero for exam still get score. Zero na still score. E get pikin wey no even see that exam come write at all..

Let's encourage PANDORA.. He did well

He has learnt his lessons and I'm sure he will be back to his root (maybe Accord Party this time)

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by DaCommonSense: 10:02am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:

This one just crawled out of his hole. You'd better licked your wounds in peace, or you be taught in the language you understand, Ipob terrorists. grin angry
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Jemex003: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:

God's has taken coding and they're not waking until 2031
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by ufotunang: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
...so what do you think will happen to him and his presidency as time goes on ?
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by ufotunang: 10:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Felabrity:
Ojuyobo, why are Nigerians not on the street celebrating with you?

Instead, 1st set of protests across the country will erupt today
...the right place to protest is at the court....who ever is not satisfied with his presidential victory can go to the court for the matter to be settled.... protest can lead to violence, attack, killing like what happened at endsars and we don't want that...we want peace
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by brutal1(m): 10:13am On Mar 01, 2023
Lol it is a sport. He contested and won. Your candidates won too, it was not just enough to clinch the title. Bro people voted for him, people voted for you. People voted for Joe Biden, people voted for Trump. Peoples mandate? He is not the unpopular candidate among them, the battle was between APC and PDP sir. You can see everybody traced their root in defeat as they came together to give press briefing...that's the truth. LP is PDP, PDP is LP, NNPP is PDP, they all came together as lossmate. If they had come together as one we wont be having this discussion. They lost out when they all went their separate ways now you cant blame BAT. He is not responsible for their woes. I wish you all the best in life. Nothing but the best. quote author=DMerciful post=121371113]Its not a game to steal the mandate of the people[/quote]
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by ufotunang: 10:14am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to tinubu and his wife... and I hope you will make the country to be good and better and the economy to be better
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Menclothing: 10:16am On Mar 01, 2023
Asiwaju for a reason
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by maasoap(m): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:

grin grin grin
No one stole your mandate, your mandate was given to Obi but unfortunately for you, it wasn't enough to ensure his victory.
Tinubu's winning clearly proved that God is not asleep
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by maasoap(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2023
kinzd:
grin grin grin
From Frying pan to Faya las las all of us go hear am!!!

That's your family's portion
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by juman(m): 10:19am On Mar 01, 2023
Nigerian Christians showed lot of understanding. They voted massively for him.
That's what structure does.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by maasoap(m): 10:22am On Mar 01, 2023
illuminutty:
We have a corrupt drug baron as president-select ! It is finished for Nigerians. Brace up for massive corruption, thuggery and infighting between Shetimma and Tinubu's family. No Nigerian will be spared whether you are Obidient, Atikulated or BATist. I repeat nobody will be spared. Even the likes of FFK, Adamu Garba, Festus Keyamo and Bashir Ahmad will later join the wailing wailers.

It is finished for your family.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 01, 2023
She will be the first lady offcourse. She form her own cabal and teach those inyamuri people in Alaba market a lesson.

Ndigbo in Lagos I pity una.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by surgical: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Nigerian court can never will never do justice in this kind of matter,they don't have the history or courage to do justice in high profile cases .Don't put your hope in them
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by MamaletASO: 10:26am On Mar 01, 2023
What's d meaning of PANDORA??

I just want to know..

accordadoga:
Fellow Urchins,

Pikin wey score zero for exam still get score. Zero na still score. E get pikin wey no even see that exam come write at all..

He has learnt his lessons and I'm sure he will be back to his root (maybe Accord Party this time)
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by managingpartner(f): 10:30am On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
Fellow Urchins,

You are a stupid Nigerian. This is not the time to be foolish, it is obvious you are blind to the fact that the elections wasn't free and fair.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by BennyDGreat: 10:45am On Mar 01, 2023
NeckingNgulping:

I'm not a believer, i have never supported BAT, and i know the elections were rigged.

But where was your fckin god when the fraudulent system brought Tinubu upon us?

Just leave that sleepy god out of this.

Does God exist?
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Chuksyno(m): 10:45am On Mar 01, 2023
Majesty7:

Is he the oldest president in the world? Tinubu made Lagos. Fashole built on what Tinubu was building. Tinubu owns Lagos blueprint. Tinubu will perform. He will definitely perform more than most Nigerian past president. Just wait and see.

And if being young was your excuse is Kola Abiola, Sowore and few other presidential candidate not younger than Obi? If it is education, is Obi educated than Atiku, Sowore or Kwankwaso? Obi rode on the gullibility of the average Nigerian youth by using tribe and most especially religion. Go and check his past record as the governor of Anambra. Diverting government funds and awarding self contracts. He was called out several times during his tenure. Watched one of his interview where he claimed he has only 1 wristwatch for seventeen years grin. Forget Obi.
USA president, Joe Biden is senescent but not yet snile....he doesn't urinate himself or sleep in public functions. You guys should tell this man to retire and go and rest.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by ObidenceNeckpre: 10:51am On Mar 01, 2023
u are big full. that bad wish will befall u and ur entire family in multiple fond. bast add , ediotinb baifra ipob mor0n shocked shocked shocked
Fahdiga:
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Gaabasky: 11:05am On Mar 01, 2023
seanwilliam:
grin So oluremi tinubu still Dey wet?

Sha allow tinubu to work o, no go wound am for the other room abeg cheesy grin

Na her property na
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by CockAndBullStor: 11:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
You mean with this your new party😛

Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by stickle(m): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2023
illuminutty:
We have a corrupt drug baron as president-select! It is finished for Nigerians. Brace up for massive corruption, thuggery and infighting between Shetimma and Tinubu's family. No Nigerian will be spared whether you are Obidient, Atikulated or BATist. I repeat nobody will be spared. Even the likes of FFK, Adamu Garba, Festus Keyamo and Bashir Ahmad will later join the wailing wailers.

Abeg, which one of them is not corrupt. I agree that Obi will be less corrupt but what about people around him? The answer can be gotten from the way his campaign funds were managed. As at yesterday party agents has not been paid

Let's hope for the best.

Shalom!
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by merits(m): 11:39am On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
Fellow Urchins,

Don't mind the yeye PO,he thinks he can used religion and end SARS to win our vote.
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by Allisgud: 11:41am On Mar 01, 2023
That seat is not for u
Re: Tinubu: Don't Expect My Wife Back In The Senate, She Will Be My Housewife by litaninja(m): 11:47am On Mar 01, 2023
You guys are really in for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

#IAmANigerianNotACriminal: Nigerians Respond To Buhari Disparaging Remark Abroad / Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction / Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.