Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? (69413 Views)

I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by NuCypher: 4:15pm On Mar 02, 2023
odinga1of:

Oga you are smart. Try and apply for DSS/SS.

Detective sported
You and your detective are not as smart as you think you are. You never heard of something called a tripod?
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by odinga1of: 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
NuCypher:

You and your detective are not as smart as you think you are. You never heard of something called a tripod?

Holding a tripod to Bleep dead bodi?

Oga e b like say you smoke TINUBU excreta
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by jceetunes(m): 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
I don't pity women who go for already made men.... Let her cry her cry and carry her cross
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by clarion30(f): 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
I think your story is fake. Your friend is supposed to be having serious infections by now.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Tobianojoel(m): 4:58pm On Mar 02, 2023
Is the guy working in a morgue?
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Drone95(m): 5:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
I knw the movie u are trying to summarise grin
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Thomasankara(m): 3:30am On Mar 03, 2023
cheesy[/color]most women out there🙄are actually dangerous than anyone could imagine,they have gone so far[color=#770077]
koladata:
how are you sure that your friend is not aware. women gladly marry yahoo boys, 419s etc , what's the difference

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Thomasankara(m): 3:31am On Mar 03, 2023
shocked shocked shocked[/color][color=#770077]
MrCuteking:
If this story is true then you're definitely risking your life cause the said guy might also be reading this on Nairaland. Who knows. tongue
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Thomasankara(m): 3:33am On Mar 03, 2023
[/color]oyinbo just dey use Grammer confuse una,who told u they don't engage in such acts for the same reasons obtainable in this clime? Have you also heard of necromancer.[color=#770077]
LogicBomb8:
He is a necrophile
What if those courpses are his ex's and your friend is nxt in line?
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Kekydiv(m): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2023
Why didn’t you transfer some of the videos and pictures to your phones too as prove?? So that when you’re telling your friend it won’t seem as jealousy! If you come to me without any evidence i will see you as a very jealous person that wants to soil my relationship!
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by LogicBomb8: 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]oyinbo just dey use Grammer confuse una,who told u they don't engage in such acts for the same reasons obtainable in this clime? Have you also heard of necromancer.[color=#770077]
I think you got the wr0ng mention sir
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Formation10: 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2023
eddynaira125:
Your friend need already made man, she is currently enjoying are life, What's your problem? Why crying more than the bereave, you better mind your business, stupid girl, you think money fall from the sky
Hope you are not doing the same thing this one that you telling her to mind her business that money don't fall from the sky I guess you are one of them
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by qtx(m): 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
justyhere:
I just discovered the shock of my life. My friend is about to get married in a month’s time to this wealthy fine man, she's a few weeks pregnant and looks pretty happy.

Last week, I was with her and her fiancee came around, it was all fun and we took several pictures and I needed to get them so the guy just handed me his phone to send the pictures to my phone.

They are a very clingy couple and they left to the bedroom to go do their thing, maybe to keep me company or maybe he forgot or for whatever reason, but he didn't get his phone. I was done with the transfer and was just going through his photos randomly, I saw a folder and there are pictures and videos of him doing sexual things with different female corpses. I was so terrified, I returned the phone to home Page, cleared the recently used apps and I left immediately, I have not been in contact with my friend for days now, she keeps calling, I can't bring myself to speak to her.

But I feel guilty and angry, angry that he would do such and even record them and keep them, guilty that I am letting my best friend into a trap of a marriage.

What do I do in this case? I'm so confused and worried.
Are you kidding me? Does this truly happen in real life? No pls somebody wake me am dreaming. shocked
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by akube34: 12:28am On Mar 04, 2023
justyhere:
I just discovered the shock of my life. My friend is about to get married in a month’s time to this wealthy fine man, she's a few weeks pregnant and looks pretty happy.

Last week, I was with her and her fiancee came around, it was all fun and we took several pictures and I needed to get them so the guy just handed me his phone to send the pictures to my phone.

They are a very clingy couple and they left to the bedroom to go do their thing, maybe to keep me company or maybe he forgot or for whatever reason, but he didn't get his phone. I was done with the transfer and was just going through his photos randomly, I saw a folder and there are pictures and videos of him doing sexual things with different female corpses. I was so terrified, I returned the phone to home Page, cleared the recently used apps and I left immediately, I have not been in contact with my friend for days now, she keeps calling, I can't bring myself to speak to her.

But I feel guilty and angry, angry that he would do such and even record them and keep them, guilty that I am letting my best friend into a trap of a marriage.

What do I do in this case? I'm so confused and worried.
tell her anonymously
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by fman(m): 9:00am On Mar 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

That means he's an agatu, we used his mate to farm here

Fman, Ur people are here we used them on our cocoa farm grin
Iku pa e!!
Oloribruku
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by fman(m): 9:03am On Mar 04, 2023
Shalommy:
Good for both of u. Chaii cheesy
you no dey ever reason straight for life!!
Aren't you demented?
Go look for a job and quit mentioning me!!
Am not your mate: both Financially, status quo and academic achievement...
Get lost or rather grow up
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by fman(m): 9:13am On Mar 04, 2023
DMCA:

Fman is a foolish Tiv boy from Benue state grin

He is schizophrenic.

Read this
usu rakwa-ghi there!!
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by OlawaleBammie: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2023
fman:

Iku pa e!!
Oloribruku

Ini uha kakurun
Oraa moridele
Ini hua rarinun
Orire raa gbobi loore
Seni waa rogun elesinrin
Eraa ye o
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Shalommy(f): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2023
fman:
Aren't you demented?
DMCA your partner is now begging me to dig him. Biko help tell him say.. I no get blokos and i no dey sniff shit. Tueehhh

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Farfalla(f): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2023
jceetunes:
I don't pity women who go for already made men.... Let her cry her cry and carry her cross

What is wrong with an already-made man?
And why do you think it's wrong for women to go for them?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Farfalla(f): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2023
@ justyhere, if indeed your story is true, send an anonymous e-mail message to your friend about the filth you've discovered on her soon-to-be husband. Advice her to investigate the weirdo before walking into a marital union with him. If she still wants a necrophiliac for a husband, na her own wahala be dat. You'll have done your bit of passing across the message to her. I won't even rule out the possibility that she's already in the know about what her man does with cadavers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by fman(m): 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Ini uha kakurun
Oraa moridele
Ini hua rarinun
Orire raa gbobi loore
Seni waa rogun elesinrin
Eraa ye o
Ode!! Back to you
Ini uha kakurun
Oraa moridele
Ini hua rarinun
Orire raa gbobi loore
Seni waa rogun elesinrin
Eraa ye o
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by DMCA: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
fman:
usu rakwa-ghi there!!
Speak your Tiv, abi sisterfire don uninstall Tiv language then Install Igbo? grin grin grin

Efulefu grin
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by fman(m): 1:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
DMCA:

Speak your Tiv, abi sisterfire don uninstall Tiv language then Install Igbo? grin grin grin

Efulefu grin
anuofia nwuru anwu!!
Nwa onye ara!!
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by fman(m): 1:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
DMCA:

Efulefu grin
nneghi efulefu!!
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by DMCA: 1:22pm On Mar 04, 2023
fman:
Aren't you demented?

Shalommy come and check him out grin

Does he look like your mate? grin

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by OlawaleBammie: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
fman:

Ode!! Back to you
Ini uha kakurun
Oraa moridele
Ini hua rarinun
Orire raa gbobi loore
Seni waa rogun elesinrin
Eraa ye o

Lol, it's Ur portion..agatu, Omo odo, Omo ise odun grin

Tell Ur slave master to double Ur afternoon garri and kulikuli oh, also remember to tell his wife to increase Ur eba and okro soup in the evening, and I hope Ur oga do instruct his wife to be putting kpomo in Ur okra soup. grin

Eru radarada grin
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by DMCA: 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2023
Shalommy:
DMCA your partner is now begging me to dig him. Biko help tell him say.. I no get blokos and i no dey sniff shit. Tueehhh
E fit be say him discover say you be transgendered sexy wall lizard shocked shocked shocked

Fman no vex oh! But make I ask you this question.
shit the rub ontop you prick when you the do am with those your guys?

No Offense cool
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by fman(m): 1:33pm On Mar 04, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, it's Ur portion..agatu, Omo odo, Omo ise odun grin

Tell Ur slave master to double Ur afternoon garri and kulikuli oh, also remember to tell his wife to increase Ur eba and okro soup in the evening, and I hope Ur oga do instruct his wife to be putting kpomo in Ur okra soup. grin

Eru radarada grin
Afonja
Son of a skull miner
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by BRATISLAVA: 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2023
Farfalla:

What is wrong with an already-made man?
And why do you think it's wrong for women to go for them?

They want them to marry angry poor men who will one day kill them.

If he were poor they would ask why she didn't meet good poor men like themselves. They're always good once they're poor.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by fman(m): 1:36pm On Mar 04, 2023
DMCA:

E fit be say him discover say you be transgendered sexy wall lizard shocked shocked shocked

Fman no vex oh! But make I ask you this question.
shit the rub ontop you prick when you the do am with those your guys?

No Offense cool

now , I know u lack 99%• This will be the last time I will reply you•
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by OlawaleBammie: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
fman:
Afonja
Son of a skull miner

Yeah
Proudly afonja!! Proudly afonja!!!

Are u proud of Ur predominant slavery nature??
Is like u don't understand, many of Ur brothers are in my plaintain and pineapple farm working their asses out. But I use to do them well, so I am asking if Ur oga wife is doing u well grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video / 10 Of The Most Promiscuous Countries In The World. / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.