Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? (69222 Views)

I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Pat081: 5:53am On Mar 02, 2023
That is what women like a rich guy not poor one
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by zedman1(m): 5:57am On Mar 02, 2023
Someone with such videos /pictures will just leave them unlocked for anyone to view? Is this Nollywood or yes?
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by symbianDON(m): 6:09am On Mar 02, 2023
justyhere:
I can't explain. I can't put a logic to it but I know what I saw. It's hard to believe but that guy f*king sleeps with corpses and records himself.
It's in a folder on his phone. I now blame myself for not taking the evidence when I saw it but I can't even sleep knowing that kind of disgusting thing is in my possession. I'm so terrified
are you saying the so-called fiancee HASN'T ever gone through his pictures on his phone to see the supposed folder? And it was you, who in just a few minutes, was able to access the said folder? It's so difficult to buy into this your story because, even if we assume 'he records himself' while at it (I'm also wondering where and how he has access to so many dead women if he isn't someone who works in a morgue), THERE'S NO WAY HE WILL LEAVE THE FOLDER UNPROTECTED (PASSWORDED) on his phone!!!!! He won't be so st.up.id!!!!!
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Ignatio(m): 6:18am On Mar 02, 2023
justyhere:
I just discovered the shock of my life. My friend is about to get married in a month’s time to this wealthy fine man, she's a few weeks pregnant and looks pretty happy.

Last week, I was with her and her fiancee came around, it was all fun and we took several pictures and I needed to get them so the guy just handed me his phone to send the pictures to my phone.

They are a very clingy couple and they left to the bedroom to go do their thing, maybe to keep me company or maybe he forgot or for whatever reason, but he didn't get his phone. I was done with the transfer and was just going through his photos randomly, I saw a folder and there are pictures and videos of him doing sexual things with different female corpses. I was so terrified, I returned the phone to home Page, cleared the recently used apps and I left immediately, I have not been in contact with my friend for days now, she keeps calling, I can't bring myself to speak to her.

But I feel guilty and angry, angry that he would do such and even record them and keep them, guilty that I am letting my best friend into a trap of a marriage.

What do I do in this case? I'm so confused and worried.

The mistake you made is not sending some of those files to your phone. Forget telling her because you have no evidence.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by oxiide22(m): 6:29am On Mar 02, 2023
justyhere:
Trolling? Really? That's what happened, I was fvcking terrified. People react differently to a scare, maybe you would have done differently and that's okay. But I'm not trolling, this is a real life occurence
swear to God that this happened real you're not lying
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by ItsmeF: 6:35am On Mar 02, 2023
justyhere:
I just discovered the shock of my life. My friend is about to get married in a month’s time to this wealthy fine man, she's a few weeks pregnant and looks pretty happy.

Last week, I was with her and her fiancee came around, it was all fun and we took several pictures and I needed to get them so the guy just handed me his phone to send the pictures to my phone.

They are a very clingy couple and they left to the bedroom to go do their thing, maybe to keep me company or maybe he forgot or for whatever reason, but he didn't get his phone. I was done with the transfer and was just going through his photos randomly, I saw a folder and there are pictures and videos of him doing sexual things with different female corpses. I was so terrified, I returned the phone to home Page, cleared the recently used apps and I left immediately, I have not been in contact with my friend for days now, she keeps calling, I can't bring myself to speak to her.

But I feel guilty and angry, angry that he would do such and even record them and keep them, guilty that I am letting my best friend into a trap of a marriage.

I'll advice you go on a prayer and fasting for your friend for God himself to reveal the truth to her or make the relationship just end because if you try to tell her, na you go be bad person o. Moreover, she will confront the guy and your life will be at risk because you now know the guy's secret. Why didn't you transfer the photos and leave his phone alone? All those people that you will give your phone to see something then they'll go to your gallery and start viewing photos. I hate that ehn. Anyways, someone advice you create a new email and inform her to make findings and stuff like that, it is a good idea, so that you can get it off your chest. Watch your friend, if she goes ahead with the wedding then she likes it. Girls willfully marry yahoo+ guy's o. It's crazy. Next time, don't navigate someone's phone because it's their privacy. The guy sha
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by OlawaleBammie: 6:38am On Mar 02, 2023
fman:
u fit dey go now, I no stop you!! Oloribruku.
What did I say that warrank curse?? For joking with u??

Now take Ur curse back, you are the Oloriburuku, oluo, ini uha rarinnu, orire raa gbobi loore.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Joyfulmusings: 6:40am On Mar 02, 2023
You must be very jealous of your friend. You are trying to snatch him. Why will you check your best friend's fiance's phone. WHY ?

Your friend should Beware of you!!!!!!
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Coollyd(m): 6:55am On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=justyhere post=121369129]I just discovered the shock of my life. My friend is about to get married in a month’s time to this wealthy fine man, she's a few weeks pregnant and looks pretty happy.

What do I do in this case? I'm so confused and worried. [/quote]

You can stay annonimus and report to your friend, go open a social media account that can't be traced or tracked to you and use it to report to her and describe where she can see the said videos.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:06am On Mar 02, 2023
justyhere:
My friend is a good woman who has suffered too much in the hands of men. She says this man makes her happy, they are getting married and expecting. Please she doesn't deserve anything like this, don't say that please
stop being envious and leave their relationship alone, they deserve to be happy, is it your relationship, why checking his phone in the first, doesn't he deserve a privacy..amebo too much.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Kroosx5663: 7:24am On Mar 02, 2023
justyhere:

if you as not a close person can see it nd he confidently left his phone for u... I'm sure your frnd must be aware about and... must hv seen it and she's OK with it
Mind your business... who knows if she was the one recording.. what if its actually not ritual..some people are addicted to some fetishism.. get a gurl to play dead nd make love to her... probably that's his own way of getting maximum sexual satisfaction and maybe just maybe your friend is okay with that fetishism
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Saidfx(m): 7:35am On Mar 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Firstly, no man fvck corpse for fun unless for ritual

Secondly, a man who fvck corpse for ritual would never record the scene on his fon and can neither let a person record him. Infact, no one do ritual and let a third party be present there apart from his babalawo, are u now telling me it's the babalawo, who was supposed to be busy spewing out incantations that is recording him??

Some people will just come here to exhibit their fiction writing skills. Does the fiancee work in a morgue? Boh boh
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by huntax(m): 7:41am On Mar 02, 2023
Break your friendship and do not tell her.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by pensilpyper(m): 7:43am On Mar 02, 2023
What if the bodies are alive just unconscious due to drugs he gave them to rape them
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Fembleez1(m): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2023
justyhere:
Oh my God! Please don't say that. Oh dear!! cry cry

I think someone gave good advice above on how you can send your friend an anonymous message. Just think what if those he does that to are his ex? You still have the chance to save your friend. But make sure you don't leave traces that lead back to you in the message. And since you say they are really clingy couples, you may include in the message that she should not inform him about it for her safety.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by FreeFolks: 8:25am On Mar 02, 2023
zedman1:
Someone with such videos /pictures will just leave them unlocked for anyone to view? Is this Nollywood or yes?

Op dey cook lie for us and some people are eating it to their fullest. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by NaijaGuy007: 8:39am On Mar 02, 2023
its a fetish...

People are wierd.... Google Sexual Fetish and you will see stuvv
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Juleeee: 8:40am On Mar 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Firstly, no man fvck corpse for fun unless for ritual

Secondly, a man who fvck corpse for ritual would never record the scene on his fon and can neither let a person record him. Infact, no one do ritual and let a third party be present there apart from his babalawo, are u now telling me it's the babalawo, who was supposed to be busy spewing out incantations that is recording him??

Same question I'm asking myself here, the poster doesn't understand or know what he saw.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Papadoh(m): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2023
What if your friend is already aware of her partner's "extracurricular activities"? Them fit just add you to the list of corpses, you know.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by funky4j: 9:11am On Mar 02, 2023
justyhere:
I can't explain. I can't put a logic to it but I know what I saw. It's hard to believe but that guy f*king sleeps with corpses and records himself.
It's in a folder on his phone. I now blame myself for not taking the evidence when I saw it but I can't even sleep knowing that kind of disgusting thing is in my possession. I'm so terrified

If u had evidence,I would have ask you to send it to her anonymously.through a no or email that can't be traced back to you.you can still send an anonymous message to her though.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Cheeryfeet: 9:27am On Mar 02, 2023
Fahvvy:
I would advice you tell her what you saw undecided...

However...
Without evidence, you'll be seen as an envious friend and you might risk losing your friendship with her (especially if you're still unmarried) undecided...

Do what you want sha undecided...
Better you tell now and lose the friendship and live without guilt that you attempted to save a life than not tell cos of stupid friendship and lose a life and live with regret all your life
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by SerikiFulani(m): 9:27am On Mar 02, 2023
Someone will open a new account and post a fake ass story and the mods will move it to from page.

I have said it many times that most new accounts who's post make frontpage on nairaland are ran by mods.

How can any human being with a working brain believe this nonsense?

Dumb ass mofo's abound on here so I'm not surprised 😊
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Moscodee1990(m): 9:47am On Mar 02, 2023
LINSAR:

Just so you know. There are men who like a girl to play dead while having fun. That's their own fetish.

And nobody ever records themselves doing that kind of shii.

My advice:
Mind your damn business. The man can fvck you up(physically or spiritually) if you make him lose his babe.
Or there'd be drugged before commiting the act
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Eagban(m): 9:49am On Mar 02, 2023
Keep away from that couple put an end to any business you have with them... If you who is not in relationship with the man could see the content of his phone why do you think the fiancee in question haven't seen it... They only gave you the chance (for reasons best known to them) for you to see by excusing themselves. So keep away.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by mikywonder(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2023
Lies
Nothing like that happened
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by techgen(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2023
Real or masterminded...crazy shit happens!!!
Most ritualist are very caring, just to take ladies mind away from their doings and make people believe they're innocent, when dey finally strike!
My take....
Tell your friend....
But, use this format to Save her...
Post any of her picture with her man of social media...
Then create, an anonymous private message to your self like a comment on the pics, stating that you know the people posted and you should advice your friend to stay away from the guy...that he sleeps with dead bodies.

Stating that you're one of his Ex friend, that your friend should check his phone secretly to confirm the anonymous message claim.

Better she loose her marriage than her head...
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by TBoss96: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2023
If this is actually true, just tell your friend what you saw and also report this to the Police.
Aside the body you saw being a dead body the man might as well be a rapist who drug women to sleep with them or even a murderer because he can't just go to a morgue to hire dead bodies to sleep with, most likely he abducts women kill them and then go ahead to sleep with their Dead bodies...
Just save your friend and also be safe yourself.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 02, 2023
TheMaterialist:

In the world of bizarro there is a certain prostitute, that is very Beautiful and physically
appealing.

But, the prostitute has a dark secret:
Any man that has sex with her dies.

Viewer Discretion is Advised
The prostitute has a single strand of pubic hair,
and it isn't noticeable, so when a man starts to
have sex with her, the moment he is about to
ejaculate the pubic hair becomes razor sharp
and cuts off his whole dick.

So instead of ejaculating semen, he ejaculates blood, the man usually ends up dying by bleeding
to death.

Bizarro is not for the faint of heart.
grin I like weird stories like this.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by diggindeep: 10:11am On Mar 02, 2023
nairamaniac:

I just gave you a possible scenerio.

Or would he pretend to be one of the deadbodies to be deposited in there, den sneak out everynight to give those dead hawt ladies some few rounds?

I no understand u.

U sound as if naaa me send the guy to the fvck the deadbody.

See me see wahalaaaa

😂

Like they just throw in every Tom Dick and Harry in the morgue without a proper check.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by StrongAlphMale: 10:16am On Mar 02, 2023
justyhere:
Trolling? Really? That's what happened, I was fvcking terrified. People react differently to a scare, maybe you would have done differently and that's okay. But I'm not trolling, this is a real life occurence

Shut up and stop trolling.

Team I want a rich man, but you don't want to work. Now your friend saw a rich dude you're complaining on her behalf, meanwhile she's living happily with him. Una never see anything, keep hoeing and sleeping around, esp with those yahoo boys and diabolical men you'll understand that money doesn't fall From the sky. When we tell you girls to have sense and stop hoeing around, learn a skill or a trade and work una go dey insult una Papa thinking we're Joking
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by StrongAlphMale: 10:19am On Mar 02, 2023
Nia69:
Wrong. Some men enjoy fvcking dead women. It's called Necrophilia.

You mean some men like your father and brothers?
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by StrongAlphMale: 10:23am On Mar 02, 2023
justyhere:
My friend is a good woman who has suffered too much in the hands of men. She says this man makes her happy, they are getting married and expecting. Please she doesn't deserve anything like this, don't say that please

Stupi*d were*y troll. I pity those daft guys who believes this your imaginary fake story

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Promise Made, Promise Kept: How I'm Getting married to my Girlfriend Of 8years / How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.