Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? (69328 Views)

I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Ilamina(f): 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Men are so Hot

I heard in those days

Egyptians make sure female bodies are more decomposed before they bury them or when in the mortuary

To make them less attractive to men as much as possible

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by odinga1of: 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Firstly, no man fvck corpse for fun unless for ritual

Secondly, a man who fvck corpse for ritual would never record the scene on his fon and can neither let a person record him. Infact, no one do ritual and let a third party be present there apart from his babalawo, are u now telling me it's the babalawo that is recording him??

Oga you are smart. Try and apply for DSS/SS.

Detective sported

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by happney65: 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Bluezy13:
No matter how I tried, I found it difficult believing this story.
I hope I'm the only one.

Na complete faabu story. Lies and Lies..

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by ipobarecriminals: 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
sad Face FRONT
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Titusolufemi(m): 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
What evidence will u give your friend.
You should have send those pics and videos to your phone so as to serve as evidence.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Jnana19(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lies ,home movie
justyhere:
I just discovered the shock of my life. My friend is about to get married in a month’s time to this wealthy fine man, she's a few weeks pregnant and looks pretty happy.

Last week, I was with her and her fiancee came around, it was all fun and we took several pictures and I needed to get them so the guy just handed me his phone to send the pictures to my phone.

They are a very clingy couple and they left to the bedroom to go do their thing, maybe to keep me company or maybe he forgot or for whatever reason, but he didn't get his phone. I was done with the transfer and was just going through his photos randomly, I saw a folder and there are pictures and videos of him doing sexual things with different female corpses. I was so terrified, I returned the phone to home Page, cleared the recently used apps and I left immediately, I have not been in contact with my friend for days now, she keeps calling, I can't bring myself to speak to her.

But I feel guilty and angry, angry that he would do such and even record them and keep them, guilty that I am letting my best friend into a trap of a marriage.

What do I do in this case? I'm so confused and worried.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Almiron: 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
I don watch this movie but I no remember the title.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by motayoayinde: 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
THAT'S A NECROPHILE.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
KingMack:
abeg abeg my head dey heavy right now cos this is the first time I won't be hanging presidential picture in my office 🚶🚶🚶

Lol 😆 my brother we can't kill our self

[b][/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by flokii: 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
@OP Eti e melo?.. if you tell that your female friend, she will go and tell the ritualist and you will be eliminated with vodoo or assasins. Ladies are not wise o.. no offense but na fact I tell you so.

Best you can do is use proxy to inform her that something is off about her husband-to-be that she should try checking the folders on his phone, then hope she finds the shocking secret.You'd be shocked she'll come and tell you how her enemies want to ruin her marriage plans with the love of her life.
Be guided.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Omoawoke: 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
adewumiopeyemi:

Still wondering how he reach front page

there have been too much tension cuz of election, grin just to ease off pressure
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by clockwisereport: 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
@justhere

There are secrets people die with. Be careful as you may end up paying with your life if he gets to find out who released such sensitive information to the woman
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by shogsman(m): 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:
I just discovered the shock of my life. My friend is about to get married in a month’s time to this wealthy fine man, she's a few weeks pregnant and looks pretty happy.

Last week, I was with her and her fiancee came around, it was all fun and we took several pictures and I needed to get them so the guy just handed me his phone to send the pictures to my phone.

They are a very clingy couple and they left to the bedroom to go do their thing, maybe to keep me company or maybe he forgot or for whatever reason, but he didn't get his phone. I was done with the transfer and was just going through his photos randomly, I saw a folder and there are pictures and videos of him doing sexual things with different female corpses. I was so terrified, I returned the phone to home Page, cleared the recently used apps and I left immediately, I have not been in contact with my friend for days now, she keeps calling, I can't bring myself to speak to her.

But I feel guilty and angry, angry that he would do such and even record them and keep them, guilty that I am letting my best friend into a trap of a marriage.

So he is a necrophilia,a criminal offense and a felony,he documented all his crimes and left it in the gallery without protection,what more,he gave you his phone without password to explore.
Just dey play

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Well how are you sure they are not actually trying to initiate you at least throw us small picture evidences let us do forensic analysis.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by ednut1(m): 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Cheap lies
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Staywithbina: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:
I can't explain. I can't put a logic to it but I know what I saw. It's hard to believe but that guy f*king sleeps with corpses and records himself.
It's in a folder on his phone. I now blame myself for not taking the evidence when I saw it but I can't even sleep knowing that kind of disgusting thing is in my possession. I'm so terrified

You are not all that terrified if not u won't dare to post it here on nairaland knowing fully well there is a chance of it going out ,I believe such things happen but u bringing it on nairaland complicates the whole thing because even my sickening experiences ,I can't dare bring it here for security reasons
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Segzy19: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tell you friend but don't do it without evidence. Otherwise, it will backfire...

Only tell her if you have evidence.
On the other hand, tell your friend to go spiritual through serious prayers and fasting.

Let her pray that God should expose any form of darkness around her.... With such prayer, the darkness around her will be exposed
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Jalaw: 7:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Fiction
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by jaxxy(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:

How did she meet the guy and does she know what he does for a living? If she doesn't know what he does for a living and doesn't care bt just interested in enjoying his money pls don't tell her anything let her enjoy her maga and market.

u can only try and save her if she is a sensible girl.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by victorazy(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:

Who videoed it?

Fake story.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Apili: 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
KingMack:
abeg abeg my head dey heavy right now cos this is the first time I won't be hanging presidential picture in my office 🚶🚶🚶
lol I don frame obi own already he remains my president weather urchins like it all not I nor fit keep their frog face president in my office or any wear around my premises
It might give me nightmare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by ISellBeer: 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:

If you don't tell your friend about that, it means you are very wicked.
You knew your friend before the guy and secondly the guy's work is evil.
Please save your friend
She might die during childbirth
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Dskillful(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
If you tell her without evidence she won't believe you. You would have transferred some of the pictures and videos to ur phone as evidence, because he may delete those ones in his phone.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by OBTOREPA(m): 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:

Yes!
If truly you are a friend. Because he may use her for money ritual.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by nedekid: 7:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
For real? Nothing I wount read on nairaland!
Haba!

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by chaloskyx: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Don't tell her let her find out for herself

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Tinububalls: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
So your friend will still give him Mouth Gig after digging corpse.
Direct your friend to the folder through an anonymous email.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Omniman(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Necrophilia on the beats.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Love Machine, See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.