Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? (69406 Views)

I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by muniralmaigida: 11:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
cool Rightly said ! But after reporting to her friend, that her friend may start questioning her for proof ! What will she tender as proof ! In all you do pray for .....
elipheleh:
OP report that to your friend.

Just know that any body on this forum that tells you to mind your bussiness is an occultist man or woman.

Occultic evil people love supporting one another.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by ladej(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:
I just discovered the shock of my life. My friend is about to get married in a month’s time to this wealthy fine man, she's a few weeks pregnant and looks pretty happy.

Last week, I was with her and her fiancee came around, it was all fun and we took several pictures and I needed to get them so the guy just handed me his phone to send the pictures to my phone.

They are a very clingy couple and they left to the bedroom to go do their thing, maybe to keep me company or maybe he forgot or for whatever reason, but he didn't get his phone. I was done with the transfer and was just going through his photos randomly, I saw a folder and there are pictures and videos of him doing sexual things with different female corpses. I was so terrified, I returned the phone to home Page, cleared the recently used apps and I left immediately, I have not been in contact with my friend for days now, she keeps calling, I can't bring myself to speak to her.

But I feel guilty and angry, angry that he would do such and even record them and keep them, guilty that I am letting my best friend into a trap of a marriage.

What do I do in this case? I'm so confused and worried.
women and going through peoples phones sha ! Na curse
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Kehne(m): 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
She should just encourage the friend to go through the guy's phone and make sure that he is not secretly dating someone behind her back, then let her find out herself. If you tell her outright, she will either label you as an enemy trying to come between her and her husband, or she will confront the guy, the guy will sweet talk her into thinking that you are the enemy and then delete the evidence from his phone.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by EducatedMind369: 11:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nairaland mods and fake stories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by OlawaleBammie: 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
superCleanworks:

Hahahahahahaha
is it the murder or the afterwards rape of your dead body that bothers you?
grin🤣
god go punish u grin
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by OlawaleBammie: 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Unrated900:

Are you a ritualist or how do u note this

Plsss enlightened us
maybe u should consult kanayo o kanayo for more enlightenment grin
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by OlawaleBammie: 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
livenija:
who are still smarter then u.

Osu
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by KingMack(m): 11:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

If dem born you well, try am grin

Check this out cool

To clear your four..iffa hang am make me hand remain upp🙄🙄
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by KingMack(m): 11:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
IhateAPCgovt:
but buhari pic deh UE office?

I bn dey manage am
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by diggindeep: 12:01am On Mar 02, 2023
nairamaniac:

Very very easy. Himself and the attendant could be close and have an understanding.

They both could even be doing 2somes with the deadbodies at times.

Listen to yourself nah.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by KingMack(m): 12:01am On Mar 02, 2023
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by KingMack(m): 12:04am On Mar 02, 2023
Obidient4Tinubu:
papa and mama plus children are solid idiots
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by seangy4konji: 12:15am On Mar 02, 2023
what you dont know wont kill you...I blame the man for even giving his phone to a useless Nigeria woman..they deserve no help or favor.as he has helped you now,your own next line of action is to break his home as rhe corpse he was sleeping with took theiir babby or made their union unhappy but you wan break am,

You sha want your family to write obituary and cry this new year on wetin no concern you.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Unrated900(m): 12:23am On Mar 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
maybe u should consult kanayo o kanayo for more enlightenment grin

Ok good
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 02, 2023
Does the guy work in a morgue? if so, then he is no ritualist but i am afraid, he might be a serial killer. your friend could be in grave danger, he is definitely fantasizing about fxckin her dead body.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by DoxxAnon: 1:06am On Mar 02, 2023
…you’ll be the next dead body he will sleep with.

You finished transferring whatever and instead of putting the phone down, you went folder diving! You were intentional in looking for your business in someone else’s phone else you would just stay in the gallery but no… you went into files to search.

Anyway, as you have made his business your business , go ahead and inform your friend. Whatever happens after that… is your business

As for the necrophiliac, that is a very weird fetish to have
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by nairamaniac: 1:06am On Mar 02, 2023
diggindeep:

Listen to yourself nah.

I just gave you a possible scenerio.

Or would he pretend to be one of the deadbodies to be deposited in there, den sneak out everynight to give those dead hawt ladies some few rounds?

I no understand u.

U sound as if naaa me send the guy to the fvck the deadbody.

See me see wahalaaaa
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by samfrancis1(m): 1:08am On Mar 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Firstly, no man fvck corpse for fun unless for ritual

Secondly, a man who fvck corpse for ritual would never record the scene on his fon and can neither let a person record him. Infact, no one do ritual and let a third party be present there apart from his babalawo, are u now telling me it's the babalawo, who was supposed to be busy spewing out incantations that is recording him??
the op no know wetin e deh talk jare.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by nairamaniac: 1:10am On Mar 02, 2023
Op if you are very close to your friend and see her as a sister, you need to find a way to tell her.

He guy is sick and needs help. Most of us have some extreme fetish and also need help.

In this case,her life is in danger.
He could kill her one day and start lashing her deadbody till her body rots away.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by samfrancis1(m): 1:10am On Mar 02, 2023
justyhere:
If you don't believe me, is it now my friend that will believe me. You don't have to tho, it is what it is. I don't pray for anyone to be in this dilemma because no sane person will believe you but that's okay
shoro niyen.. you had the evidence with you couldn’t do anything with it.. na mouth you can feel say e deh ok to use talk am. You were sending photos but couldn’t send that or record the screen or take the phone directly to places where actions can be taken.. deh deceive yourself
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by anonymuz(m): 1:12am On Mar 02, 2023
eddynaira125:
Your friend need already made man, she is currently enjoying are life, What's your problem? Why crying more than the bereave, you better mind your business, stupid girl, you think money fall from the sky
the friend is the next.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by nairamaniac: 1:13am On Mar 02, 2023
samfrancis1:
the op no know wetin e deh talk jare.

You and the person you quoted have seen toooo many Nigeria local home videos.
U need to watch some more intelligent white movies or read foreign books/magazines.

See what Kanayo O Kanayo and patience ozorkwo has done to both of you.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by samfrancis1(m): 1:36am On Mar 02, 2023
nairamaniac:

You and the person you quoted have seen toooo many Nigeria local home videos.
U need to watch some more intelligent white movies or read foreign books/magazines.

See what Kanayo O Kanayo and patience ozorkwo has done to both of you.
Bro did you think I believed that cock and bull story..?? I no understand you self
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by nairamaniac: 1:57am On Mar 02, 2023
samfrancis1:
Bro did you think I believed that cock and bull story..?? I no understand you self

You don't believe the story cos you affiliated the fetish exclusively to rituals.

Meanwhile there are really some kinds of sickmesses that makes it seem like rituals.

The more exposed you are the more you believe some extreme sexual acts devoid of rituals are possible.

It's not an insult.

Do you know that there some women if you don't beat them up, they can't get turned on?

For them to get sexually aroused you need to beat the hell out of them first or fight with them

I have dated such a girl before.
Would you say it's spiritual?

I never knew she had that problem. She hardly allows me have my way when we started dating.

I discovered it from the day she forced a physical fight and struggle between me and her.

She made me slap her. More than once.

The more I slapped her the more she got carried away.

She got weak as we struggled.
She hit me back few times.

Broke plates in my room.

Then we ended having sex like we have never had prior to that day.

She was Soo tired when we were don.

She was soooo weak that she cuddled me all thru the night. Meanwhile her pant was torn and never to be worn again.

These things happen. It's a sickness.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by friendl: 2:21am On Mar 02, 2023
What's your problem?put your hands when your eyes can see ,.....
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Nigra(f): 2:27am On Mar 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Firstly, no man fvck corpse for fun unless for ritual

Secondly, a man who fvck corpse for ritual would never record the scene on his fon and can neither let a person record him. Infact, no one do ritual and let a third party be present there apart from his babalawo, are u now telling me it's the babalawo, who was supposed to be busy spewing out incantations that is recording him??
There are men who enjoy fvcking corpses,it's called necrophilia. They are controlling narcissist..it's sad but they love it
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Nemesis08(m): 2:28am On Mar 02, 2023
Drop a note for her anonymously or look for any other anonymous means to get the information to your friend. But make sure you have concrete evidence
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Kingphenome(m): 3:50am On Mar 02, 2023
The two of them might be aware of this,be very careful ma,for you to have seen it easily on his phone,then his girlfriend wife to be would probably have seen it.The man wouldn't be careless enough to that extent to have such videos on his phone and not place it on high security.My suggestion is get an anonymous account,text her and ask her to check the husband's phone,don't risk your life over some else
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by dgagar(m): 4:49am On Mar 02, 2023
Not everything you see you talk. Some are better left unsaid. if you know you know
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Teymanhenry(f): 5:01am On Mar 02, 2023
Best advice, tell her to go through her fiancee's phone, without telling what you saw. Remember, she is in love with a rich man and is aware that a lot of ladies would do anything to disrupt the relationship. So, whatever you say without evidence would be crowned envy. Just be careful as wisdom is profitable to direct
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by fman(m): 5:02am On Mar 02, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
A dey go heaven when it's the appropriate time na
u fit dey go now, I no stop you!! Oloribruku.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by agbolahan1991(m): 5:20am On Mar 02, 2023
U should have send some to your phone as and evidence
He can charge u to court for intrusion of privacy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Guys, What Is The Worst That Can Happen From Staying Without Sex? / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.