Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? (69316 Views)

I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Xpol: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Though i'm not a religious person i knw prayer helps in situations like this. Without the holy spirit directing u on what to do regarding this matter every decision u take will backfire. My advice 4 u is to fast 4 just a day. Study the bible and a powerful christian novel of someone like Bishop David Oyedepo nd be deliberate abt it. B4 u knw it God will direct u on what to do nd ur frnd will even separate frm that man without ur effort
lol what a funny character are you, you're not religious and you believe in holy spirit direction, is it until you open a church before being religious?
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Mypeople2(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:
I just discovered the shock of my life. My friend is about to get married in a month’s time to this wealthy fine man, she's a few weeks pregnant and looks pretty happy.

Last week, I was with her and her fiancee came around, it was all fun and we took several pictures and I needed to get them so the guy just handed me his phone to send the pictures to my phone.
They are a very clingy couple and they left to the bedroom to go do their thing, maybe to keep me company or maybe he forgot or for whatever reason, but he didn't get his phone. I was done with the transfer and was just going through his photos randomly, I saw a folder and there are pictures and videos of him doing sexual things with different female corpses. I was so terrified, I returned the phone to home Page, cleared the recently used apps and I left immediately, I have not been in contact with my friend for days now, she keeps calling, I can't bring myself to speak to her.

But I feel guilty and angry, angry that he would do such and even record them and keep them, guilty that I am letting my best friend into a trap of a marriage.

What do I do in this case? I'm so confused and worried.
Who told you she cares about that? Nobody cares these days how someone makes his or her money, provided the person his rich ..abi you won tell me say the guy nor get money? Abeg free yourself and answer her call .Nor dey take medicine for another person headache
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Alkapalexis: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=justyhere post=121369129]I just discovered the shock of my life. My friend is about to get married in a month’s time to this wealthy fine man, she's a few weeks pregnant and looks pretty happy.

Last week, I was with her and her fiancee came around, it was all fun and we took several pictures and I needed to get them so the guy just handed me his phone to send the pictures to my phone.

They are a very clingy couple and they left to the bedroom to go do their thing, maybe to keep me company or maybe he forgot or for whatever reason, but he didn't get his phone. I was done with the transfer and was just going through his photos randomly, I saw a folder and there are pictures and videos of him

but do u knw u are endangering urself, pls try and pick her calls and behave calm, if not, if that guy notis say u don no him secret na ur death thread we go si for front page, just find way let ur friend knw

but b4 den inform the polis so una life go they secured

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by yahoodetector: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
That is the problem we would have had if Peter Obi had won, His followers won't mind their business. Wetin concern you now with dead bodies.

Go and marry your own man and leave your friends life alone. The man may meet God some days and be better than all these men pretending.
Everyone has their little secret, some men suck push, is it not the same!!!?

All these is caused by Obi, I don't blame you sha!!!

You are an idiót sha. What brought Peter Obi into this??
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Lobotomy02: 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:
I just discovered the shock of my life. My friend is about to get married in a month’s time to this wealthy fine man, she's a few weeks pregnant and looks pretty happy.

They are a very clingy couple and they left to the bedroom to go do their thing, maybe to keep me company or maybe he forgot or for whatever reason, but he didn't get his phone. I was done with the transfer and was just going through his photos randomly, I saw a folder and there are pictures and videos of him doing sexual things with different female corpses. I was so terrified, I returned the phone to home Page, cleared the recently used apps and I left immediately, I have not been in contact with my friend for days now, she keeps calling, I can't bring myself to speak to her.

But I feel guilty and angry, angry that he would do such and even record them and keep them, guilty that I am letting my best friend into a trap of a marriage.

MIND YOUR FU>>>CKING BUSINESS.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by ComeToJesus: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:

The kind of cock and bull stories I used to read in Hints Magazine in the 90s
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by OlawaleBammie: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
livenija:

necrophilia that's wat dey are called

Illiterate
headless minion
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by OlawaleBammie: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
superCleanworks:

ever heard of necrophilia? this world is bigger than you.
some people will murder you just to fukk your dead body for fun

No no no they can not murder me in Jesus name..

Are u mæd or something??
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by OlawaleBammie: 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
fman:
how about you?
A dey go heaven when it's the appropriate time na
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by GoodIsGod: 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:
I can't explain. I can't put a logic to it but I know what I saw. It's hard to believe but that guy f*king sleeps with corpses and records himself.
It's in a folder on his phone. I now blame myself for not taking the evidence when I saw it but I can't even sleep knowing that kind of disgusting thing is in my possession. I'm so terrified

It's a serious matter.
If you don't tell your friend then, you are a wicked friend.
If you tell her the husband-to-be could attack you both spiritually and physically. If you decide to say it get set to leave the vicinity.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by jomarick(m): 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Op why are you stressing yourself, make your friend find out herself the way you found out.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by IhateAPCgovt: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
KingMack:
abeg abeg my head dey heavy right now cos this is the first time I won't be hanging presidential picture in my office 🚶🚶🚶
but buhari pic deh UE office?
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Jamahyel(m): 9:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
strange things people do for money is crazy oh this is one of the easy things from a few i've read on nairaland here.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by IhateAPCgovt: 9:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:
If you don't believe me, is it now my friend that will believe me. You don't have to tho, it is what it is. I don't pray for anyone to be in this dilemma because no sane person will believe you but that's okay
why don't u record it as evidence??
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by grandstar(m): 9:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:

Tell your friend and let her leave him codedly so he won't suspect a thing.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Exceed15: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
elipheleh:
OP report that to your friend.

Just know that any body on this forum that tells you to mind your bussiness is an occultist man or woman.

Occultic evil people love supporting one another.

Abegii.. he will tell her now and the mumu will tell her husband and he ends becoming their common enemy. Na she jumped on a big boy , enjoying the wealth ,let her also find out herself.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Enemyofpeace: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Don't tell her, because that will endanger your own life too, but tell her parents especially her father, if you know them
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by grandstar(m): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:

Write a letter to your friend and inform her of her fiance deeds. Do not reveal your identity and it must never lead back to you.

Use a courier service to send it using a fake phone number and address as your return address. Also use a fake name.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Chasito(m): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Chasito(m): 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
That man is not an ordinary human being, he might be a dead spirit in human form, that died prematurely and forcefully decided to come back and achieve what he couldn't do, while he was alive before his untimely death.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:
Oh my God! Please don't say that. Oh dear!! cry cry

Go and report to the police, this is a police case, shocked
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by CaptMarvel(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
so his girlfriend that has been holding his phone all these days did not see such, you that only held it one was the curious one that saw photos of the dead sexing....keep lying o, continue grin
justyhere:

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by JohnOkolo: 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:

I won't tell you to mind your business or report to your friend, but what I will say to you is be aware your life is already in danger the moment you speak out, cause your friend will confront him and he might deny and she will tell him you told her.

Your life is more important than a marriage that can fail and what if she is aware already?

All I will say to you is first think of your life and the life of your loved ones.

Your life is more important than someone who jumps into marriage with someone who they cannot vouche for 100%
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Mermaid123: 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
He gave u his phone and u used the opportunity to check the rest of the picture therefore invading his privacy buh thank God u did it tell ur friend buh just know that wat ur saying wud make totally no sense without evidence.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Lamanii22(f): 9:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tenrack:
first things first. Start picking her calls.. so she doesn't inform her hobby of your strange behaviour. The man might suspect you must have seen it.

Hmmm wisdom
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by akaleb2015(m): 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
May be she is aware of it what are your proffs you would have copied all those videos on your phone and send it to her after she has given birth not now because of pregnancy problems and other form of complications that may arise let her be in a right frame of mind before you tell her not now because pregnancy is a long journey of 40 weeks make her calm during this period because of her life and the baby. Pray for her because if you disclose any information for her at this period she may loose the baby and every body would give you a bad name for your own safety keep praying silently for the mother and the baby on your own prayer altar for God to cancel every works of darkness in the life of the mother and the life of the child
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by DJInfluence: 9:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
eddynaira125:
Your friend need already made man, she is currently enjoying are life, What's your problem? Why crying more than the bereave, you better mind your business, stupid girl, you think money fall from the sky
Typical response. This mind your business excuse is why we are where we are in Africa. Imagine that it was your sister, would you still expect her friend not to tell her what she's getting herself into? Pathetic really.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Agboconsult1(m): 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
So after u transfer ur pictures. U were scared to transfer one or two evidence of what u r telling us to ur phone?
U don't have proof now.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by PlaysNigeria: 9:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Abeg why i come nairaland this night sef 🤢🤮
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by torqque7(m): 9:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:

Common Shutup your dirty mouth there,you saw those so called damning pictures and you didn’t send some to your phone as real evidence to support your imagination and bloody lies even when you where sending other pictures you snapped Abi and a rich man like that will happen to be so foolish and give you his phone with all that inside Abi?rubbish
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Berankis: 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Why go through his phone in the first place. They say what you don't know won't kill you. It's frightening how young people of nowadays have sold their souls to the devil because of some useless money that Emefiele just made useless in our hands.
That devil of a friend must be one of those stupid Obidients.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Heavensent01(m): 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Speak to her through a spiritual father but I doubt if the guy haven't even get that u saw his Secret except he's not spiritually incline

I fear for your life, you could replace it to save someone's life that will move when you're ignorantly gone

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.