Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? (69317 Views)

I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Ajiswaggs(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Or na sex doll u see?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Leebeedo(m): 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
eddynaira125:
What's your problem

What is her problem with NECEOPHILIA shocked shocked
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Osanoghodua1: 7:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Someone was to teach me how to make money, but while I slept, God showed me a vision that he sleeps with dead bodies. I lost his contact in the process. Things do happen. This guy was my class mate in primary school and later I was far higher than him in Secondary school interms of a academic excellence.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Elock1: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
Bluezy13:
No matter how I tried, I found it difficult believing this story.
I hope I'm the only one.
My dear don't stress it... It is one of those numerous bullshit stories Nairaland keeps feeding us just for the sake of traffic.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Miles300: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
Is that supposed to be a question
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by advanceDNA: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
jackcanfield:
Well how are you sure they are not actually trying to initiate you at least throw us small picture evidences let us do forensic analysis.

U actually want to see man fvcking a corpse??

As in....??

Forensic koor
anthropology niii

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by KosiGee(m): 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:
I just discovered the shock of my life. My friend is about to get married in a month’s time to this wealthy fine man, she's a few weeks pregnant and looks pretty happy.

Last week, I was with her and her fiancee came around, it was all fun and we took several pictures and I needed to get them so the guy just handed me his phone to send the pictures to my phone.

They are a very clingy couple and they left to the bedroom to go do their thing, maybe to keep me company or maybe he forgot or for whatever reason, but he didn't get his phone. I was done with the transfer and was just going through his photos randomly, I saw a folder and there are pictures and videos of him doing sexual things with different female corpses. I was so terrified, I returned the phone to home Page, cleared the recently used apps and I left immediately, I have not been in contact with my friend for days now, she keeps calling, I can't bring myself to speak to her.

But I feel guilty and angry, angry that he would do such and even record them and keep them, guilty that I am letting my best friend into a trap of a marriage.

What do I do in this case? I'm so confused and worried.

You are a liar. Your story isn’t true.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by michaelwilli(m): 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
Find a way to notify her anonymously. Don't tell her yourself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by funshint(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Create a fake email address or send her an anonymous msg from an unknown number. Tell her about everything you saw and tell her to discreetly check her "husband's" phone. If you can't; contact someone that is a tech geek. Don't tell her directly. Or get a stranger to drop her a letter.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jalaw:
Fiction

It might be true or not.

But if it is Fiction as you say, then it belongs
to a new Genre of Fiction Known as Bizarro.

Just Google "Bizzaro Fiction".

Some popular stories include:
Viewer Discretion is Advised

1. 3 Men Trapped on an Island With no Food to
Survive, they meet a strange lady who has
tumourous growths on her body, and the only
way for them to survive is to eat the tumours
as they fall off her body.

2. A Small Town Peroidically gets haunted by
Monsters made of candy, they lure small
Children with their sweet scents and trap
them, then proceed to eat them with razor
sharp candy teeth.

3. A man's girlfriend has a haunted private part,
He always complains that he hears strange
noises when they are having sex, one day
his girlfriend confessed to him, by telling him
that her vjay is haunted, he decides to
investigate and find there is another
world/dimension in her vjay.

4. A man wants to marry a very pretty girl, but it
turns out she is a russian doll, in order to
marry her, he has to undergo a marriage ritual
which involves her unveiling different parts of
herself(her personalities), only after he has
seen the Good, Bad and the Ugly and he fully
accepts every personality, then and only then
can he marry her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by callmevirus(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
I can sense lies here
I can tell you that you're looking for a way to destroy your friend's happy home but if it's true why didn't you transfer a picture or a video for an evidence

You're simply jealous that your friend is getting married to rich man

Save yourself the embarrassment
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Cajal(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yes
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by merrymike47(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
koladata:
how are you sure that your friend is not aware. women gladly marry yahoo boys, 419s etc , what's the difference
I was about saying this. If she as a friend can get to see the file, trust me, the girlfriend knows a lot about what's happening.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by bonnyhope: 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:
I just discovered the shock of my life. My friend is about to get married in a month’s time to this wealthy fine man, she's a few weeks pregnant and looks pretty happy.

Last week, I was with her and her fiancee came around, it was all fun and we took several pictures and I needed to get them so the guy just handed me his phone to send the pictures to my phone.

They are a very clingy couple and they left to the bedroom to go do their thing, maybe to keep me company or maybe he forgot or for whatever reason, but he didn't get his phone. I was done with the transfer and was just going through his photos randomly, I saw a folder and there are pictures and videos of him doing sexual things with different female corpses. I was so terrified, I returned the phone to home Page, cleared the recently used apps and I left immediately, I have not been in contact with my friend for days now, she keeps calling, I can't bring myself to speak to her.

But I feel guilty and angry, angry that he would do such and even record them and keep them, guilty that I am letting my best friend into a trap of a marriage.

Tell us another story
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Hassanmaye(m): 7:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:

Such people are very evil, they can kill you at the slightest opportunity. Anybody that can sleep with corpses is a devil. I'm telling this from the bottom of my heart, women are very stupid, they don't keep secrets, the moment you tell her you are doom. She may think you don't want her to marry him. They have dull brain, my advice for you is if you have recorded it tell anonymous person to share it on the internet or you can tell someone close to her that have sense and must be a responsible MAN, so that he will handle it.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by omotolly22(f): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
I don't believe this story ,but if it is true ,you would have you use your phone to snap the picture ,with that you would have evidence

But now if you go and tell her without evidence,and she tells the guy he might come back and haunt you.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by olageeee(m): 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Firstly ,I don't believe this story one bit, who will have sex with a corpse and record it on his/her phone?? When he clearly knows anything can happen his phone!and the file isn't even encrypted!anyone that as such mind will be more security concious.

And if this is true by any means,even you needs to be very vigilant and careful...IRE ooo
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by CasNova: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Not your business.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
advanceDNA:

U actually want to see man fvcking a corpse??

As in....shó wa alright??

Forensic koor
anthropology niii

Do you expect me to swallow this story hook, line and sinker without empirical evidence.

Moreover if true she needs to save her friends life, I am sure you remember the fellow that killed his suppose wife in Lagos not too long and was sleeping with the corpse for Money rituals before the smell alerted the neighbors...the dude was pretty romantic, the girl won't believe she was courting a devil.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by owoshuyi(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
If you truly love your friend, let her know the truth. It will be terrible later in the future if she knows you know about it when she gets married to the guy.

justyhere:

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by BestMan001: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mind your business

Maybe he is into an occultic group
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Amblessdo22(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Just tell your friend. You might be saving her, or she might have a better explanation for you. Clear your conscience... That's all
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Akpan107(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
KingMack:
abeg abeg my head dey heavy right now cos this is the first time I won't be hanging presidential picture in my office 🚶🚶🚶
By the grace of God, you will definitely hang the picture of President Peter Obi very soon...

I said, by the grace of God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Father4all: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Amebo, mind your business
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
KingMack:
abeg abeg my head dey heavy right now cos this is the first time I won't be hanging presidential picture in my office 🚶🚶🚶
you are an idiot
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by MSesan: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
No be everything wey eyes see mouth dey talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by ogene144(m): 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:

Mind your own business your friend want a rich man
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by arantess: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:

why would you be scrolling through someone gallery without permission?

i dont like that

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Ikea81: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
How can you go through someone's phone?

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by OlawaleBammie: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
odinga1of:

Oga you are smart. Try and apply for DSS/SS.

Detective sported
grin grin grin grin

How I wish I can apply for something like that for internship after I am done with my software engineering program
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by broadman20: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
eddynaira125:
What's your problem

Are you a G boy?

Just asking for a friend.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by jessylaurel(f): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:

You would have sent them to your phone through zendaya like you did with the pictures you guys took. Get a sim and send them to your friend. Because if you tell her in person hmmm there are 2 things involved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.