Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? (69315 Views)

I Saw A Credit Alert Of 300k On My Girlfriend’s Phone And My Bestfriend Sent It / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Ibime(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:
I just discovered the shock of my life. My friend is about to get married in a month’s time to this wealthy fine man, she's a few weeks pregnant and looks pretty happy.

Last week, I was with her and her fiancee came around, it was all fun and we took several pictures and I needed to get them so the guy just handed me his phone to send the pictures to my phone.

They are a very clingy couple and they left to the bedroom to go do their thing, maybe to keep me company or maybe he forgot or for whatever reason, but he didn't get his phone. I was done with the transfer and was just going through his photos randomly, I saw a folder and there are pictures and videos of him doing sexual things with different female corpses. I was so terrified, I returned the phone to home Page, cleared the recently used apps and I left immediately, I have not been in contact with my friend for days now, she keeps calling, I can't bring myself to speak to her.

But I feel guilty and angry, angry that he would do such and even record them and keep them, guilty that I am letting my best friend into a trap of a marriage.

What do I do in this case? I'm so confused and worried.

You best tell your friend she is about to marry Naija Jeffrey Dahmer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by funshint(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Firstly, no man fvck corpse for fun unless for ritual

Secondly, a man who fvck corpse for ritual would never record the scene on his fon and can neither let a person record him. Infact, no one do ritual and let a third party be present there apart from his babalawo, are u now telling me it's the babalawo that is recording him??
Just say what you know. I've watched at least two videos of people being killed for rituals. And numerous videos of people in the process of doing rituals. The internet is filled with many gory videos. People are just too desperate for demonic wealth. May God help us!
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by spiceadole: 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:
I just discovered the shock of my life. My friend is about to get married in a month’s time to this wealthy fine man, she's a few weeks pregnant and looks pretty happy.

Last week, I was with her and her fiancee came around, it was all fun and we took several pictures and I needed to get them so the guy just handed me his phone to send the pictures to my phone.

They are a very clingy couple and they left to the bedroom to go do their thing, maybe to keep me company or maybe he forgot or for whatever reason, but he didn't get his phone. I was done with the transfer and was just going through his photos randomly, I saw a folder and there are pictures and videos of him doing sexual things with different female corpses. I was so terrified, I returned the phone to home Page, cleared the recently used apps and I left immediately, I have not been in contact with my friend for days now, she keeps calling, I can't bring myself to speak to her.

But I feel guilty and angry, angry that he would do such and even record them and keep them, guilty that I am letting my best friend into a trap of a marriage.

Don't tell your friend.
One..She won't believe you.

Even if she does,she will go ahead and marry the man.

Secondly,if you are not married or married without kids..She automatically sees you as enemy of progress.

Women have to learn the HARD WAY.

Pretend you didn't see anything.
Protect your life
It may be DEEPER than what you think.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Iseoluwani: 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:

Did you send the files to your phone for evidence sake. If you did not. Be ready to look for evidence
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
That is the problem we would have had if Peter Obi had won, His followers won't mind their business. Wetin concern you now with dead bodies.

Go and marry your own man and leave your friends life alone. The man may meet God some days and be better than all these men pretending.
Everyone has their little secret, some men suck push, is it not the same!!!?

All these is caused by Obi, I don't blame you sha!!!
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Antell95(m): 7:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
What if the man is on this FORUM?
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by juman(m): 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
That is ritual.
Ritual for money or power.

Tell her either she might believe or not.
Be a good friend.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Jsucre(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
No dey check pesin phone you no hear. Now you don see what you're not ought to see. Tuletule ti towo bo okuloju. At this juncture just remain mute and act as if you see nothing. Don't play with your life. Olorun a wa pelu e.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Greatechng(m): 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:

What if your friend knows about it?

Another funeral is loading
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by AFONJACOW(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
What is the name this movie
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Waffarianman(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Babe if you can transfer those pics you snap with them you can as well send what you see to your phone as proofs.

Idontblivit grin grin shocked
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Abrahamweb:

Baba,I can guarantee you that this lady mind other people's business more than her own.
If not,she should have left when she discovered that they want to have sex.
But she stay to hear or see something.
Na amebo character be that.
And she knows how to meddle in other people's business,she go Sabi advice people well.
She must be a Obi-dient, that's how they behave
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by abbey621(m): 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
WE ARE NOTHING BUT PENCILS IN THE HANDS OF THE CREATOR........SUPER STORY EPISODE 666

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Emmanuel909090: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lost
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by funshint(m): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
People saying why didn't she send the video; I pray may you not find yourself in such situation. The shock and fear will first confuse you. What if he comes out during the process of sending the video. People just like to ask jargons.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Sammy5413(m): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
One of the most stupid I've ever come across. Nairaland you'll do worst than TVC in terms of fake news

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Blupen(m): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
adewumiopeyemi:

Still wondering how he reach front page
Na wetin she want nah, she don get am
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Saintjohn007(m): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
What makes you think your friend is not aware of her man's act...these days women tend to know the fetish/criminal evil their lover do..hence they tend to protect all evidence so it won't cast.

I know of a lady during my nysc year in Imo state who lure a 17years old girl claiming to be a lesbian...invited her to her house for the act ...only to be killed and body parts mutilated for ritual purpose by her husband.....when trying to dump the body..the vigilante caught her......

Be careful how you trend ...it's a delicate mata...and someone who sleep with a corpse can do anything to keep it hidden.....Yes ...Talk and be damn...don't talk and be damn....we are all running our race on earth...minding your own business save us from alot of issues......If u had sent ya pic n left...you won't have gotten yaself into dis....but cos u poke nose into people privacy alot....these d Price..deal with it....You cause it

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by orion7: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Firstly, no man fvck corpse for fun unless for ritual

Secondly, a man who fvck corpse for ritual would never record the scene on his fon and can neither let a person record him. Infact, no one do ritual and let a third party be present there apart from his babalawo, are u now telling me it's the babalawo that is recording him??
some psychos re out there. Sleeping with animals corps, same sex. Masturbation etc.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by ubumoh(m): 7:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
If I may contribute to this, just tell her to go through her guy's pictures.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Blupen(m): 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ibime:

You best tell your friend she is about to marry Naija Jeffrey Dahmer
Ibime?? the God of textcee?? are you him?? is he you??
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Obiorahpcfg: 7:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Keep ur mouth shut!!!
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Houseontherock1: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
He left his phone carelessly and you think the fiancee doesn't know? You better mind your business before you become one of the bodies!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by VIKTO83(m): 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Two people wanting to Mary newly is madly in love. They don't keep any secrets from each other because of how intoxicating their love is at d moment.
The man is heartless and can do anything. He's deadly (judging from ur naration).

Now u yell the lady, d lady gets upset and along d lone d guy take a her out and give her goodies. Babe is back in love and spills d beans. U are in trouble with the most deadly man U know.
U try to run but couldn't.
The man kills u either with voodoo or physically.

U are dead.
Urpeople bury u and d guy shouts o ti lo

justyhere:

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by deejayzeez: 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
What you should have done is to send the video, at least one or two to you phone since you have enough time to do this.

By now, it would have been easy for you because if you ever reveal such to her without a concrete evidence, you might truly be seen as getting jealous.

All the same, I won't advice that you allow her marry such man, because he's evil.

Look for a good way to go around it and let her know, you can try and describe where she can easily access on his phone for her to see the videos.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by udeh3(m): 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Just be wise, like Nathan to David who narrated a story to David without going straight to the point...

Tell her you saw a visitor revelation about her and the husband to be... Before she finally say yes, let her do some findings yourself as what you saw was really horrible. If she then disagree, leave her to her fate then

You know your friend's altitudes and behavior. Can she handle issues like this without blowing it up? Also concentrate yourself in prayers before warning her. Speak in parables, such that she will understand and leave her to figure it herself

Don't be direct and specific... Urge her to do a background check on him

Stay safe brother

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Uniquekriss(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
koladata:
how are you sure that your friend is not aware. women gladly marry yahoo boys, 419s etc , what's the difference
could be true
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Uniquekriss(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Find a way to inform your friend about this but please do it anonymously and without traces, if you're good friends, she'd share with u cos no ear hears this and keeps it to themselves. Be sure to give her clues on how to locate the images.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Axis313(m): 7:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:
And she looks so happy with that evil man. I can't bring myself to even pick her calls.
It is very simple,contact her anonymously either via call or text messages or by email and let her know the location of those videos.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by deavicky(m): 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
justyhere:

you should have sent some of the pictures to ur phone. And where is he having those sex with the corpse. Is it In his house or in the morgue?. Just asking because if it is happening in his house or hotel they may not possible be dead bodies because he can't be bringing corpse to the house or hotel. I can say he may possibly had drug them to ravaged them or possibly blackmail.me and u have to sure of what u saw.
Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by Curious345: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Oloshii .. we are trying to get back our mandate stolen from us ,and this urchin ,Yoruba hoodlum is trying to divert our attention
justyhere:

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Bestfriend That Her Boyfriend/fiancee Sleeps With Dead Bodies? by ModCaller: 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
OP is an attention seeker. She has created 12 threads since she registered less than 3 months ago. All silly topics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / Checkout The Trending Pictures Posted By This "Slay Queen" On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.