Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,708 members, 7,831,214 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria (30257 Views)

Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu / Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election / Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by 43Ronin: 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
That is why she will never get Nobel nomination till she will kick the bucket grin grin grin
She has achieved more than you ever have in ur entire miserable life

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by jahsharon: 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Americans know the truth, that's why they are watching keenly.

Same way they watched when Donald Trump supporters invade US National Assembly and whipped the law makers asses.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Starships4u(m): 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jashub:
Point of correction: Americans will only recognize the truth once it goes against their interest

Truthfully and rightfully said...
And once there are certain things they stand to gain....

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by NothingDoMe: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jashub:
Point of correction: Americans will only recognize the truth once it goes against their interest
👍👍

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by brutal1(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
angry Arnold and Jean-Claude Van Damme are coming
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Litmus: 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
America isn't without its own allegations of rigged elections. In the 2012 Election it was widely felt that Al Gore was cheated of victory by George Bush. And when the case was taken to court it was felt that U.S. Supreme Court handed the presidency to Bush, or took it away from Gore.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by SenatePresdo(m): 11:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
seunmsg:
After writing to the US government, she should write to UN, ICC, IMF, World bank and EU. It won’t change the result of the election. Tinubu will remain president for a minimum of 4 years.

Even you wey I think say dey learned and different from urchins dey support hacked democracy.

Do you actually believe APC won Rivers?

Politics is not good for humans, it makes us bad.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by TheMostComplex1: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Creamypie:
damn. Jealousy? Damn again.I have never been jealous of a fellow human,since they will all leave the earth, and can't resurrect a dead person, whether bezos, gates, musk, dangote, e.t.c then na ordinary playwright like chimamanda I come dey jealous off? Even me as a fan of all Soyinka books from infancy till date, I no envy him. Where was chimamanda when Igbos were killing fellow easterners? What about boko/herdsmen killings? What about Yoruba nation members killed at igboho house? Oh they weren't important. Right from her uni days, na opportunist who likes choosing/selecting the most appropriate situations that would shoot her popularity. I knew that of among the many ills,she would select this election rigging by APC to write to world governments even b4 she wrote

Is like you know her because of what you said.
Do you know her one on one?
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by leisuretym: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
so she's tribalistic , wow!

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by TimiRume(f): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
Moniya4Real:

I bet Obi would have won convincingly if he had been picked by PDP with a Hausa/Fulani running mate
Its not over sir. There is a difference between winning and being declared winner.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
They are damning issues and facts that serious implications on INEC, the presidency and security agencies on the national embarrassment witness in our last elections.

If u cannot conduct free and fair elections pls stop conducting elections and disband INEC.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by djbussy(m): 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
OdogwuOga:
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: My Country Is in a Fragile Place. (Published in New York Times on Feb. 28, 2023)

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/28/opinion/nigerian-elections-obi.html

Why cant you call Afghanistan, efi iwe. Na america be ur colonial master abi . uk prime minister don congratulate winner . Come live for 9iaja na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by drealcivilceno(m): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Creamypie:
In as much as i voted obi and l.p, this one na Over sabi wanna be woman. Na you know pass. She's wants to be more popular. Na her pattern right from her undergraduate days for those of us who know her from early to mid 2000s.Always choosing from a host of situations, the ones that will give her more attention and popularity. I knew she would write, as if u.s/u.k no dey aware say elections aren't transparent in Nigeria. We no see am for the herdsmen killings, boko killings, eastern killings, kidnappings and beheadings, igboho house siege and the killings, cos those ones can't bring popularity like this

Move out abeg...

Support L.P my foot.

Gerrat!
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by JoeEeL(m): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
Creamypie:
In as much as i voted obi and l.p, this one na Over sabi wanna be woman. Na you know pass. She's wants to be more popular. Na her pattern right from her undergraduate days for those of us who know her from early to mid 2000s.Always choosing from a host of situations, the ones that will give her more attention and popularity. I knew she would write, as if u.s/u.k no dey aware say elections aren't transparent in Nigeria. We no see am for the herdsmen killings, boko killings, eastern killings, kidnappings and beheadings, igboho house siege and the killings, cos those ones can't bring popularity like this

Or MNK's kidnap. She kept pim.

These are hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Creamypie(m): 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
TheMostComplex1:

Is like you know her because of what you said.
Do you know her one on one?
I attended so many of her presentations in my undergraduate days,she's too froward. Over over sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Creamypie(m): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
drealcivilceno:

Move out abeg...

Support L.P my foot.

Gerrat!
fuk u. And get off my mention. Small kid wey know nothing.lacking experience
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by billgabb(m): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
Just few of Tinubu supporters have a working brain. This idiot is happy that the emergence of his master has thrown Nigerian into mourning. You are a nobody compare to Adichie's protege.
YorubaSamurai:
That is why she will never get Nobel nomination till she will kick the bucket grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by marostan(m): 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
I don't think you know what you're talking about. Aren't you aware that it's the effects of bad governance that gave rise to all the aforementioned. Like she mentioned, one last chance to HOPE and its being jeopadised like this.
Creamypie:

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by georgeakins: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
jchioma:
The whole country is like in mourning. Is that what one can call victory? Even known urchins are in doubt. What do you call this sham? From Lagos to Rivers, Abuja to Kaduna, the people are not happy. Even the gods are angry.

Only ibos are mourning. There's no mourning in all the 5 regions, except in Ibo land
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Pityoobi: 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
FreedomfromtheT:
Who is clannish between you and her.
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie is a successful Nigerian making waves abroad. I don't know who you are. Did she tell you she is a Biafran?
So you can write on Biafra, OduaNation or Arewa Republic if you so choose.
I beg carry you frustration elsewhere...we are in jubilanting mood right now. Just lick your wounds alone I beg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by georgeakins: 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
YorubaSamurai:

What do you think Nobel nomination is?
What does she write that will make her get Nobel nomination? She is an average writer.
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Jacks14: 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
US get election transparency itself
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 11:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
Goodlady:

Town crier, before you cry to thirst. This is a woman responding you.
Enough is enough of your crying. You Obidients can do your worst!

Your disgusting attitude stinks! ‘Good lady’ my hairy black ass!
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by FreedomfromtheT: 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
Pityoobi:
I beg carry you frustration elsewhere...we are in jubilanting mood right now. Just lick your wounds alone I beg.
He who laughs last, laughs best.
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by colonelwealth(m): 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
OdogwuOga:
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: My Country Is in a Fragile Place. (Published in New York Times on Feb. 28, 2023)

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/28/opinion/nigerian-elections-obi.html

Ada ukwu, A blessed daughter of our generation, thank you for speaking up when it matters most.
You have once again proven your chieftency title of Odelu uwa.
God continue to increase&bless you.

You have done your bit like most Nigerins, now let's see if the US&international community will do theirs.
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
This same America grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by mmsen: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Cute article but very naive. You people still don’t get it. Africa’s refusal to get its act together is good for the rest of the world. They will not help you.

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by potopotoking: 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
2mch:
These dumb and tribal slowpoke is trying to embarrass us. Always calling Oyinbo to come and save her. Werey. Obi lost. Take your L and stop disgracing yourself. Your candidate came 3rd. Not even second and you are the one making the most noise. Get out!

Your main problem in this life is illiteracy.

Fix that and...

You'll still be a dunderhead.

Oloriburuku shocked lipsrsealed cry

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by tyinfinity: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
The election was not transparent .peter obi rigged in Lagos and Edo and plateau .America please come to our aid .I just hate Tinubu for no reason
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
georgeakins:

Only ibos are mourning. There's no mourning in all the 5 regions, except in Ibo land

Dude, he’s right! It does feel like Nigeria is in mourning! The only people happy with this travesty of justice and bare-faced display of criminality are bigoted, conscienceless dolts like you! You were warned about Buhari and you didn’t listen! The same people who warned you about Buhari are now telling you Tinubu is bad market and unfit to be president, but yet again your greed, hate and lust for power has hardened you heart and closed your ears to reason!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by flokii: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
This Chimamanda Adiche is not intelligent one bit.. just overhyped storybook writer.

So U.S will now come and dictate to a sovereign nation like Nigeria how to run her affairs or conduct her election?.. is that how Nigerians go to monitor elections in U.S or tell them what to do there?

I have noticed most of these people running to live abroad have shlts for brain (except some), reason I don't usually pity them when they run into troubles in those countries e.g. Ukraine- Russia conflict.

Someone should tell the Igbo woman that U.S can't do nothing to force Obi on Nigerians cos he lost the election and didn't make the required 25% votes in 24 States plus FCT. There are laws that guide international relations , no sovereign state can interfere in the affairs of another sovereign state when and if not invited.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Refusal To Endorse Buhari Troubles APC / Inauguration Of Ifeanyi Okowa As Governor Of Delta State / Reno Omokri Reacts To Ibe Kachikwu's Letter To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.