Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria (30258 Views)

Fani-Kayode Asks US President Joe Biden To Congratulate Tinubu / Labor Dares INEC, NIDCOM, Goes For Diaspora Funds To Support Election / Malami Asks US To Extradite Azuka Jebose For Defaming Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Johnn78: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
johnmartus:
She should also write European union, African union Arab league, league Of Nations, union Nation organization etc .
shocked
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Henz81: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Creamypie:
In as much as i voted obi and l.p, this one na Over sabi wanna be woman. Very froward. Na you know pass. She's wants to be more popular. Na her pattern right from her undergraduate days for those of us who know her from early to mid 2000s.Always choosing from a host of situations, the ones that will give her more attention and popularity. I knew she would write, as if u.s/u.k no dey aware say elections aren't transparent in Nigeria. We no see am for the herdsmen killings, boko killings, eastern killings, kidnappings and beheadings, naira crisis and scarcity, igboho house siege and the killings, cos those ones can't bring popularity like this
popular ke! I am sure you don't know her.
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by potopotoking: 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2023
Maize247:
This tribal bitch should keep shut

Your bitch mother would've taken that same advice for her laps, ashewo.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Creamypie(m): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Henz81:
popular ke! I am sure you don't know her.
read from my line 4-9 . I have known her since 2003

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Johnn78: 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
naijapips04:
Oh but she didn't ask the US government to intervene in the killing that is going on in Anambra daily?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Goodlady(f): 11:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Your disgusting attitude stinks! ‘Good lady’ my hairy black ass!
Cut your hairy black ass with razor blade. Don't use spirit or sterilizer so that you can grow bumps

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by georgeakins: 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
IGBOSON1:

Dude, he’s right! It does feel like Nigeria is in mourning! The only people happy with this travesty of justice and bare-faced display of criminality are bigoted, conscienceless dolts like you! You were warned about Buhari and you didn’t listen! The same people who warned you about Buhari are now telling you Tinubu is bad market and unfit to be president, but yet again your greed, hate and lust for power has hardened you heart and closed your ears to reason!

You have lost an election, go to court and seek redress or wait for another 4 years.
Tinubu is better than Buhari in human and resources management.
Aside the age issue, Obi is not half as intelligent as Tinubu.
Despite, I will still prefer Atiku to a Obi because Obi is too ethnic conscious.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Johnn78: 11:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hambivert:
If some people can say God has abandoned Nigeria, why do you think the US shouldn't as well?

Even the US sparogatively has her own problems. We shouldn't always run to them.
Besides they can not be trusted, because it have been proven that if they give you with one hand they would come with trucks to collect back.
cool
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by thegrinch(m): 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
jchioma:
The whole country is like in mourning. Is that what one can call victory? Even known urchins are in doubt. What do you call this sham? From Lagos to Rivers, Abuja to Kaduna, the people are not happy. Even the gods are angry.

As your gods are angry... maybe they should visit you with thunder, because it seems you need it

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Creeper: 11:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Laughable, especially since Trump just got rigged out of office in the same country and the US is the global champion in electoral fraud. The US manipulates elections at home and abroad.

This woman is another opportunist that writes Mickey Mouse books. And apart from the book about her people’s trauma, which she exploited for personal gains - she’s pedestrian at best. All she does is look for trauma to exploit. I can’t knock her hustle tho - she’s good a hustler and she understands that white liberals love black trauma.

Stop all the dumb dissertation: the Linsanity run of Nigeria’s own Jeremy Lin - Peter Obi - is over. Take your L and keep it moving. You win some and lose some.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Johnn78: 11:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Governor General of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
GCFR cool
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Goodlady(f): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
TimiRume:

One thing is sure.

You can write so many words, explanations and excuses to silence your conscience. But God is bigger than your conscience and can't be drowned by our mind games.

He will reward every good and evil still.
And am saying amen. God ll reward you, Obi himself, that crying Datti from Mauritania, all Obidients that campaigned hate, those that are plotting for Igbos to take over Lagos. God ll judge all of you.
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by onuman: 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
Creamypie:
In as much as i voted obi and l.p, this one na Over sabi wanna be woman. Very froward. Na you know pass. She's wants to be more popular. Na her pattern right from her undergraduate days for those of us who know her from early to mid 2000s.Always choosing from a host of situations, the ones that will give her more attention and popularity. I knew she would write, as if u.s/u.k no dey aware say elections aren't transparent in Nigeria. We no see am for the herdsmen killings, boko killings, eastern killings, kidnappings and beheadings, naira crisis and scarcity, igboho house siege and the killings, cos those ones can't bring popularity like this

Envy don finish u. You left message but chased messenger.
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Juju70(m): 11:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
After Adamu na Yakubu. Those names na first grade mumu
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by kpompey: 11:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Neoteny7:

Nope.

Only igboes and christian fundamentalists are in mourning.

The rest of us are gleefully living our best lives.

Not christian fundamentalist...... Christian hypocrites. I am a Christian myself, and I know the agitation by the Christian leaders are for selfish reasons. Tinubu is a liberal muslim and not fanatics that can islamise the country instead put them to check. Today, before his acceptance speech, Sanwoolu deliver the opening prayer quoting bible verses as if it was a prayer meeting. Yet we have arrays of muslims there, no one cares. They need political appointment, street and houses in Abuja just Jonathan did for them.

2 Likes

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by AyomideOG01: 12:11am On Mar 02, 2023
Creamypie:

Shut up! You never voted for Obi
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by samfrancis1(m): 12:11am On Mar 02, 2023
TimiRume:
Modified

She is saying the truth and standing for the truth. Please don't shut one of the voices of truth.

__It's sad seeing the number of derogatory comments against not just this noble woman but against the good people of Nigeria.

I ask you that is okay with corruption and the sad situation of the country and voted for its continuity, even if you don't fear men, are you that stupid to realise there is a God that hates wickedness and injustice and rewards every man according to his deeds.

This God is the very breath you take in every second. How can you think you can escape his wrath even when you feel good now
what mumu voice .. how’s the voice helped average Nigeria villagers.. how has it brought water or light to communities.. for all those voices that sit outside of Nigeria dishing out whatever comes into their head.. if you can’t help it keep quiet.. if the problem is bigger than you hold on until you can fight it not just with mouth.. before you add to the problems people are already facing.. let everyone just keep shut already..,
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by jasent(m): 12:12am On Mar 02, 2023
Creamypie:
This one is 🌽 fused. Vote Obi my foot, nonsense
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by samfrancis1(m): 12:15am On Mar 02, 2023
OdogwuOga:

How could you type this shit? She wants to be popular? Popular with Nigeria or with what or who please, if I may ask? Please, for point of order, this woman is correctly one of the 10 most popular persons in the world with African descent. Please eschew your jealousy and think rightly.
if that isn’t what she wants.. then what does she stand to gain.. ??
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by stuffs2002: 12:16am On Mar 02, 2023
OdogwuOga:
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: My Country Is in a Fragile Place. (Published in New York Times on Feb. 28, 2023)

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/02/28/opinion/nigerian-elections-obi.html

"The North has the number to retain the power if they so wish but APC Northern Governors decided to build a united Nigeria. Some of you may not understand today but history will remember those Governors individually and collectively even far more than some of us that jettisoned politics for national cohesion. They have made our faith in Nigeria stronger"

---- Wike February, 2023
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Nolevel666: 12:18am On Mar 02, 2023
Creamypie:

Shutup worthless piece of shit vending machine!

Can you even orchestrate an essay as beautiful as this in your life?

Parrot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by samfrancis1(m): 12:19am On Mar 02, 2023
TimiRume:
It is well. The battle isn't over yet but victory is ours. Utilising every means to possess our mandate is inevitable. We must keep pushing because we are on the side of truth

P.s: My first post wasn't for you sir, I wanted to quote the guy above you.
If una push wetin big pass una power.. last last una go tire or you keep it as life job…. Your kids will continue to push after your demise .. Well done
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 12:26am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

Cut your hairy black ass with razor blade. Don't use spirit or sterilizer so that you can grow bumps

Can see simple sentence construction is like rocket science for you! It comes as no surprise though seeing as you Tinubu minions are just as thick-headed and daft as you’re bigoted and hateful!

Nobody in their right mind would want to share the same country with you retrogressive dolts!

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by georgeakins: 12:26am On Mar 02, 2023
Creamypie:

Vote for Omo- Agege on the 11th of March.
Labour party has become a tribal party.
We should leave it for ibos.
Let me see how they will produce a president without the support of other Nigerians
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by stepaside2: 12:27am On Mar 02, 2023
kpompey:

Not christian fundamentalist...... Christian hypocrites. I am a Christian myself, and I know the agitation by the Christian leaders are for selfish reasons. Tinubu is a liberal muslim and not fanatics that can islamise the country instead put them to check. Today, before his acceptance speech, Sanwoolu deliver the opening prayer quoting bible verses as if it was a prayer meeting. Yet we have arrays of muslims there, no one cares. They need political appointment, street and houses in Abuja just Jonathan did for them.
While I understand your point, that Sanwo Olu prayer session today at BAT's acceptance speech was a carefully put together political move. Sanwo Olu became an emergency pastor, praying fervently for about 5 mins and quoting biblical passages. The move is to cast Sanwo Olu as a fervent Christian, designed to reassure those Lagos voters (particularly the Christian voters) who may have voted against BAT because of the MM ticket. The aim is to swing votes his way during the upcoming Governorship election in Lagos State. Very smart political move.
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 12:34am On Mar 02, 2023
Jashub:
Point of correction: Americans will only recognize the truth once it goes against their interest
I think you just described every country in that perspective
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 12:35am On Mar 02, 2023
Goodlady:

I m ashamed of Chimamanda as a woman. She's sympathetic to LP.
Electoral violence & malpractices was recorded in the east but she didn' mention it

No electoral malpractices were recorded for LP. It was for APC
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 12:37am On Mar 02, 2023
georgeakins:

You have lost an election, go to court and seek redress or wait for another 4 years.
Tinubu is better than Buhari in human and resources management.
Aside the age issue, Obi is not half as intelligent as Tinubu.
Despite, I will still prefer Atiku to a Obi because Obi is too ethnic conscious.

Care to put forward your ‘proof’ that Peter Obi is ‘too ethnic conscious’……whatever that means!? I can equally put forward reasons why i think even if Peter Obi lives longer than Methuselah, that he can’t approach even 10% of Tinubus’ bigotry, wickedness and criminal network that has tentacles extending right into the US!

Peter Obi NEVER lost any election! He was robbed by the smooth crook Tinubu and his northern hegemonic partners! When we were told Tinubu is ‘strategic’ in playing partisan-politics, i didn’t know what this meant at the time! Now i know….it’s all about bribery, intimidation, inducement and murder! May God judge him according to his deeds on earth!

1 Like

Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Jashub: 12:39am On Mar 02, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I think you just described every country in that perspective
No...not all countries are like that
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Goodlady(f): 12:42am On Mar 02, 2023
InyinyaAgbaOku:

No electoral malpractices were recorded for LP. It was for APC
You want to see the videos, you ll see them at the tribunal.
Re: Chimamanda Asks US To Support Election Transparency In Nigeria by Flamemignon1(m): 12:42am On Mar 02, 2023
Jashub:
No...not all countries are like that
angry cheesy yea.....right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Has Practically Done Nothing To Grow Nigeria’s Economy - Financial Times / Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals / PDP Presidential Candidate Atiku Abubakar In The US To Meet With Congressmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.