Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,139 members, 7,863,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) (80437 Views)

Nigerians Has Dug Up A Screenshots Of INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu’s Son / Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. No problem because he's winning nothing here! 🤣
Look how they will attack him, but when bode George made same statement saying he will leave Nigeria if Tinubu becomes the president, they patted him in the back.

Hypocrites! 🤣

Keep deceiving yourself. Conduct a free and fair election. If you win fine. Don't steal peoples votes and expect them to keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by ProphetM0hammad: 9:57am On Mar 03, 2023
gratiaeo:

I can't remember Bode George, his father, his uncle or brother becoming INEC chairman. The joke is on you
So because his father is inec chairman he has no freedom to support any party he likes?

You so called obidense are the jokers here cos you all feel everyone must follow your feelings
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 03, 2023
Niorte:
This is terrible.

Accomplice
Nothing wrong with his on personal feelings.
Same as Bode George grin grin grin

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Stkutsu(m): 9:58am On Mar 03, 2023
U better remain there.who your coming back help that bribe money that is being used to train you will bring generational curses to you. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:59am On Mar 03, 2023
VTJN:
Lol

Most of them don deactivate their account. The likes of PrinceofLagos, , NwaMamalwota, PoliciaNLand and many other obingo. The northerners shut them up giving Tinubu the victory
Shut up abeg
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Asour: 10:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Is he not a statesman again? 🤣
So, it's okay for bode to make such statement but INEC chairman's son, not even INEC chairman himself cannot? 🤔🤣

Mr Man your wailing won't stop Tinubu from ruling you for 4/8yrs!🤣🤣

Bode George is PARTISAN.

P.A.R.T.I.S.A.N.

How you can't separate a PDP chieftain - Bode George - with someone closely related to the Chief INEC umpire is laughable.

BTW, The comment Bode George made is par for the course with politically charged people.
Of course it's empty.

What's not funny is someone related to the INEC chairman SEEN to be taking a position on a candidate.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:00am On Mar 03, 2023
FarahAideed:
Again Buhari delivers a disaster election
Nope! Peter Obi did.
Rubbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Legal001: 10:00am On Mar 03, 2023
Like father like son
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by zomby(m): 10:01am On Mar 03, 2023
Niorte:
This is terrible.

Accomplice

Fake!
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by abysirius(m): 10:02am On Mar 03, 2023
We've seen a PU returning officer who said Peter Obi must win at all cost. We have equally seen people who said they must japa if Tinubu should win. Call it what you want, Mahmood's son is just another emotional Nigerian youth whose words cannot be taken out of context.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by VTJN(m): 10:02am On Mar 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Shut up abeg
Hahahahaha

Obi is coming
10 million man match
Neck pressing
Yoruba Muslim

I told you and your fellow demented effermite obingo that Tinubu will lord over your entire kindred for good solid 8 years you thought we were blabbing ba?

Me moove😀
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Draslo(m): 10:03am On Mar 03, 2023
internationalman:
For once in my life I'm supporting Biafra..

I'm not even Igbo.
Give us a detailed reason
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 10:04am On Mar 03, 2023
MAKE THEM NO CATCH YOU FOR THAT PLACE WHERE YOU DEY
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 10:04am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Look how they will attack him, but when bode George made same statement saying he will leave Nigeria if Tinubu becomes the president, they patted him in the back.

Hypocrites! 🤣

I don't know how dumb you people really are. Are the two scenerios u painted the same. Even for a number skull, you should know that what the son of INEC chairman shouldn't be, given that his father is the one charged with conducting the election. He is is supposed to be unbiased and apolitical. Now, Bode George is an ordinary citizen who has a right, just like you, to decide who to give his support.

Again, I ask, how silly are you guys. Are you so dumb that you are incapable of thinking for yourself?

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Blaze14k: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2023
jahsharon:

Who have time for flat headed idiots?

Even after tinubu won the hate continues.. will h the way u guys are talking now i believe u will start war with igbos if peter had won. What i realized is that u guess so much hatred for igbos for no single reason what so ever. I really dont know what is wrong with u yorubos
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by zomby(m): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2023
As usual the losers party are simply desperate and senseless. I’m surprised that they haven’t learned anything, they will lose over and over again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by VTJN(m): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2023
Asour:

Bode George is PARTISAN.

P.A.R.T.I.S.A.N.

How you can't separate a PDP chieftain - Bode George - with someone closely related to the Chief INEC umpire is laughable.

BTW, The comment Bode George made is par for the course with politically charged people.
Of course it's empty.

What's not funny is someone related to the INEC chairman SEEN to be taking a position on a candidate.

Related but not INEC chairman

Take the fake tweet to election tribunal na. Obi will waste his time and resources at the tribunal. The current CJN is related to JAGABAN
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2023
Nwodosis:
Obidients are everywhere digging up evidences.
What evidence?
Even my have numerous evidence of their rigging in the east...

Those fools are only wasting their time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Goodlady(f): 10:05am On Mar 03, 2023
Nwodosis:
Obidients are everywhere digging up evidences.
Do you all Obidients know how many people said if Tinubu wins they ll leave Nigeria or won't come back to Nigeria?
You guys should do your worst naa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Gaskiya77: 10:06am On Mar 03, 2023
Until children learn to say the truth to their parents in public offices a better Nigeria would be hard to come. The hausas and fulanis sees nothing wrong in injustice. I will hardly pitch my tent with them. I hate injustice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Aukeibado(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2023
With this nonsense your fruadulent/ criminally minded father did, you are still proud of him. Why won't You stay there when you know your robber of a father is in Nigeria fighting jihad

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by VTJN(m): 10:07am On Mar 03, 2023
KayCee92:

I don't know how dumb you people really are. Are the two scenerios u painted the same. Even for a number skull, you should know that what the son of INEC chairman shouldn't be, given that his father is the one charged with conducting the election. He is is supposed to be unbiased and apolitical. Now, Bode George is an ordinary citizen who has a right, just like you, to decide who to give his support.

Again, I ask, how silly are you guys. Are you so dumb that you are incapable of thinking for yourself?
Hahahahaha

Take the tweet to election tribunal and stop crying on Seun platform biko😀
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Felikris89: 10:07am On Mar 03, 2023
Coming back to practice what you read or make any good impact?

We know that your coming back is just to join politics & increase the suffering of average Nigerians - like your father
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Taiggarr: 10:08am On Mar 03, 2023
FarahAideed:
Again Buhari delivers a disaster election

After he lost in Katsina..El Rufai lost in Kaduna..Peter won in Lagos and Lalong lost in Plateau..

Your parents are the most FOOLISH ones to birth a NUMBSKULL like you..

A contraceptive could have saved the situation..
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Agugbadin: 10:09am On Mar 03, 2023
Sad indeed.
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Aukeibado(m): 10:09am On Mar 03, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by stano2(m): 10:10am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Is he not a statesman again? 🤣
So, it's okay for bode to make such statement but INEC chairman's son, not even INEC chairman himself cannot? 🤔🤣

Mr Man your wailing won't stop Tinubu from ruling you for 4/8yrs!🤣🤣
I hope you and your family don’t become victims of irregularities you support.

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by Taiggarr: 10:10am On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Hypocrites! 🤣

Don't mind them..

This election has shown the Igbos to be a VERY DIFFICULT people..

Ihe n'ine wu Nsogbu(Everything is a problem once it does NOT go their way)..

This level of REGIONAL ENTITLEMENT is LEGENDARY..

It is why other regions don't trust us with the Presidency..
Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by ChiefSupplier55(m): 10:11am On Mar 03, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Obidient slaves don start again. Online banditry that didn't help you guys before the election you have started again after the election.... what kind of human beings are these people?

People who never give up until justice is serve as it suppose

Everybody who supported Tinubu is a thief and a criminal too

so come and check out my signature and click on the link below for more information b

1 Like

Re: Mahmood Yakubu's Son: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria (Photos) by LordEclipse: 10:12am On Mar 03, 2023
EBMedia:
If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Not Going Back To Nigeria - Mahmood Yakubu's Son (Photos)

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1631195184548413440?t=x8Ko4fgNctZekSEsmNDqhg&s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1439901/peter-obi-wins-im-going-back-nigeria-mahmood-yakubus-son-photos/

These are the type of stupid kids that ought to be k*illed to send a message to their useless parents..this fool and the useless son of that Oluomo.. talking rubbish from foreign nations.. make una come back and talk am..fools that won't survive the street on their own for 1month without their parents influence

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FCT Traffic Gridlock: Army General Pulls Gun On FRSC Operative / Tony Oneweek: "Why Didn't Police Investigate E-Money's Poverty?" / Organs Or Arms Of Government By Joel3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.