Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy (60625 Views)

Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Dybala11(m): 12:28am On Mar 05, 2023
adioolayi:
I didn't hear him speak about Naira redesign policy in the clips though...

But, if true, then, I believe El-Rufai's submission that President Buhari can be "Convinced" by his cabinet members for their own selfish interests.

This is a very bad attributes of a leader anyways...how can the President be tossed around like a coin No wonder it seems we have been on a pilot scale for so long...and this also explains open interagency confrontations ....no form of alliance between agencies, everyone just doing what they like..

So good to see this administration bis coming to an end.

It is well
Don't tell me that you believed that lie that he was being tossed around by anyone. Who was tossing him around when he brought new Naira creation/redesign policy in 1984?? My mom sure narrated stories of the untold hardship that Nigerians went through that time. Say na toss around. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Flaame(m): 8:43am On Mar 05, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Oh I must have mistaken you for someone else. But you actually look like someone I know to be candid.

Please, I. Hope you are the same person they wanted to burn along major Balogun road for box snatching on election day?
No I’m not, I’m not the type of rascals you are limited to knowing because of your lack of exposure. Sorry boy.
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Brushstrokes20: 9:20am On Mar 05, 2023
Bullocks for Brainless!... Such a lifeless, heartless, brainless, lawless, barbaric, satanic, sadistic, nepotic, self serving animal in human skin!
Buhari is Nigeria's WORST BLUNDER undecided
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Derick1122: 9:55am On Mar 05, 2023
Now that your policy didn't get the need expectation, can we come and arrest you? Because you have already killed thousands through starvation and psychological trauma.
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by KingsPeace23: 1:50pm On Mar 05, 2023
This is a big disappointment really... although the government is not 100% to blame, we the citizens have our own fair share of the blame, the way POS people took the opportunity to rip off fellow Nigerians is just so disheartening... #300 for #1000!!! In the end of the day the policy didn't stop politicians from rigging the election.

Check out my breakdown of Nigeria's Naira design from a historic perspective: https://designings.com.ng/review-of-the-naira-note-redesign-an-historians-perspective/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi In Central Mosque Bida Onitsha, Makes Donations / Ex-FRSC Boss Buys Off Govt’s 7-day Old N13m Jeep As Scrap, Paying N150,000 / Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.