Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,289 members, 7,836,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy (60628 Views)

Aso Rock Viral Video: First Lady Aisha Buhari Apologizes / Xenophobia: S’African Envoy Meets Buhari, Apologizes To Nigeria (Photos) / Abiola: President Buhari Apologizes To Nigerians Over June 12, 1993 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Angelfrost(m): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2023
Adeolaeniola:
I don't believe this, a dictatorship can never apologize.

Well, that's not an apology, at least not in the real sense of the word!

This is a mere statement that has been prepared since last year!

It was all a game to these people! Everything was orchestrated to fool the gullible that they were trying to curb electoral fraud whereas they had already planned to be fraudulent... Naira policy was to shift blame from them.

Playing with the lives of Nigerians is what APC thrives on! cool

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by BleedTears: 10:44am On Mar 04, 2023
God1000:
He's a big disappointment, the policy didn't stop politicians from rigging the election

Wasn't meant to stop politicians from rigging the election. Buhari looks like person that wants to stop election rigging to you?
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Angelfrost(m): 10:45am On Mar 04, 2023
shuttox:

You are supporting Buhari now ??

Tinubu slaves don't know their left and right

Where is the support in my submission?!! Pray, point it out!
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Djyucee1(m): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2023
This was all deliberate to starve the people. It’s a game plan
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by pquaver(m): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Nonesense. Shame of a man, shame of a party, shame of APC. Mumu urchins think they are doing us. They don't have brain to understand they are killing themselves.

Expect pro max of all these if Tinubu is sworn in. But God will not allow it.

Keep quiet.. Your obi supported.. Meaning na this kind of policies we for receive if he won
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by worksmart(m): 10:47am On Mar 04, 2023
Did you forget the worst of the lot, Obasanjo? Buhari and Abacha meant well but are misunderstood.
Strangebuttrue:
In the bastardization of Nigeria, Buhari is in the categories of Shehu Usman Shagari, Abacha,Abdulsalam,IBB. These men have done great damages to the development and progress of Nigeria.

Buhari promised a free and fair election but the worst election so far was conducted, even international communities are disappointed in him.
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Tochj(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2023
Wasted 8 Years
Nothing to show
Made us believe that he wants to leave a legacy of Free and fair Elections
Last last He gave us He gave us worst ever Elections.
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by IyanuDeb(f): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2023
you must be madt
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Saidfx(m): 10:51am On Mar 04, 2023
Apology accepted. At least, your successor knows you're technically unfit! Just retire in peace and allow your successor do the needful. Nigeria will be great again. Asiwaju, May Allah guide you and ease you of distractions from your enemies. I trust you'll release that guy, NK, to balance the equation. Forgive them from that side. Their quest for secession will not stop our goal to achieve an autonomous system, like the type practised in the state. To all my brothers from the east, Tinubu is intelligent and healthy..peace!
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by VEHINTOLAR: 10:51am On Mar 04, 2023
Lmao right now ! Isn't it funny,an irony actually,that the same people who were praising Buhari few weeks ago for coming up with the monetary policy are the same cursing him now ?! What has really changed ? Lol,these children of hate and perdition from Alaigbo are so predictable ! For these people,it was all about their own selfish ethnic agenda and nothing more !
They were praising Buhari ,just few days ago,because they believed the policy would favour their own candidate and prevent Tinubu from winning the election ! It's so laughable to now see these same people lamenting about the same policy they so welcomed with open hands just few days ago !

Omo Nna,gbogbo yin ti ya werey !
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Strangebuttrue(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2023
worksmart:
Did you forget the worst of the lot, Obasanjo? Buhari and Abacha meant well but are misunderstood.
Obasanjo meant well for Nigeria,he made some few mistakes , though
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Thoughts007: 10:54am On Mar 04, 2023
The clueless one has spoken. At least he apologies for his failure this time around.
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Sammy5413(m): 10:58am On Mar 04, 2023
Ula Bianca mawapu gị ezé dia
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by LilVast1(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2023
Fut9ure:
Haha

I love the hardship and sufferings

Nigerians are sick

We all are sick

I will continue to celebrate 🍾 and pop champagne anytime I hear bad news from Nigeria

How can a sane human go to the polling unit and vote for Apc again...Nigerians are sick..how can politicians give you adhoc staff small money and you really rig the election for Apc...Nigerians are sick

Untill we put on our conscience and grab our pvc without tribalism, religion and petty sentiments And do the right thing

I will keep on saying it If you can't handover your daughter or sister for Marriage to a sick old man with dementia not physically and mentally fit and he is aware of his environment but you voted and you you want the same man to head over 220 millions Nigeria may you and your children know no peace
God go bless you
They haven’t suffered enough, they are yearning for more
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by zeyt: 11:01am On Mar 04, 2023
No need for apology. The goal is noble but derailed by selfish interest. To achieve great success a sacrifice has to be made by the stakeholders.
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by LilVast1(m): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2023
GreyLaw:
A president as useless as the 'p' in psychology. Abeg do hand over to Tinubu and get away from our sight. Your administration was leprous and may a man like you never arise in Nigeria again. You were a curse to all the dead and dying Nigerians during you admin. Good riddance to bad rubbish in the next few months.

You will be remembered for only evil continually.
And you think Tinubu of the same party (APC) would do better?
This is not the end, na just the starting
More shege otw 😂
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Godwinorezi(m): 11:02am On Mar 04, 2023
Always bringing out tough policies that affect the masses especially ordinary Nigerians. You ordered the closure of the border now one cannot afford a bag of Rice. Cars of 2004/5 that has expired in other countries are sold for millions in Nigeria. Our currency in FX is nothing to write home abt. Naira has crumbled, now Naira Redesign has failed it purpose. What a shame...I pray the next president reverse all these useless policies
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by reddingtonblack: 11:02am On Mar 04, 2023
God1000:
He's a big disappointment, the policy didn't stop politicians from rigging the election

Obedient that celebrated the policy for selfish reason are the biggest disappointment, write before me eye i had friends that were celebrating Buhari, saying that was his best policy becos in abundance of there foolishness they felt it we give PETER OBI better chance against Tinubu as if Atiku no dey

We told them Tinubu don't queue in the bank or spend cash directly, masses are the ones suffering they said we should " Endure the suffering" now what happened.

Remembering all the hardship Nigerians suffered becos Obedient had personal beef with Tinubu naa God go punish all Obedient that supported cash scarcity, Lives & businesses were lost for nothing
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Reinamaria(f): 11:03am On Mar 04, 2023
"Boost the economy" how? 😲
What kind of careless apology is this?
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by cadet222(m): 11:03am On Mar 04, 2023
Zoo Republic
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by bencr7: 11:03am On Mar 04, 2023
mukthar2000:
To Boost economy ,What do u understand about economy sai BABA?

Well, for the sake of new incoming JAGABAN AS PRESIDENT ,apology accepted
that why they will continue deceive us, because will forget easily,u done already accept is apologize,even jagaban himself in d end, was disassociating himself from buhari failure
Soon tinubu will abuse buhari one day.
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Babalola0920: 11:05am On Mar 04, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Nonesense. Shame of a man, shame of a party, shame of APC. Mumu urchins think they are doing us. They don't have brain to understand they are killing themselves.

Expect pro max of all these if Tinubu is sworn in. But God will not allow it.

Na only you may GOD HELP AND GUIDE THE PRESIDENT TO MAKE DECISION THAT WILL LIFT ME AND MY FAMILY AND LOVED ONES TOGETHER the rest I can't say
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by maxzzo1(m): 11:06am On Mar 04, 2023
Thunder fire .........
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Buhari4sale: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2023
Flaame:
You really don’t have to talk again cos your wisdom is so wack,limited, and full of thrash. In a full passage I couldn’t pick out anything meaningful. Waste of s*men!

Are you the one I saw under bridge at oshodi smoking and sweating heavily with only boxer ?
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Angrymode: 11:08am On Mar 04, 2023
It's official, BUHARI is the worst and most useless president of both military and democratic eras of Nigeria!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:10am On Mar 04, 2023
But ipob bastards are happy about the policy na. Awon eleriburuku
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Henrymas(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2023
Stop the senseless apologies and obey the supreme court judgement by ordering your clueless and incompetent Central bank governor to roll out the old notes with immediate alacrity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by bencr7: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Obedient that celebrated the policy for selfish reason are the biggest disappointment, write before me eye i had friends that were celebrating Buhari, saying that was his best policy becos in abundance of there foolishness they felt it we give PETER OBI better chance against Tinubu as if Atiku no dey

We told them Tinubu don't queue in the bank or spend cash directly, masses are the ones suffering they said we should " Endure the suffering" now what happened.

Remembering all the hardship Nigerians suffered becos Obedient had personal beef with Tinubu naa God go punish all Obedient that supported cash scarcity, Lives & businesses were lost for nothing
so na today hardship start for nigeria with buhari 8 year of failure.
See wat I show below,all diz have happen before d naira policy

Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by jaxxy(m): 11:13am On Mar 04, 2023
MelesZanawi:
Throwing that baldheaded blockhead called Emefiele under the bus.

There is no how Emefiele would escape going to jail.

go to jail for what? is this rhe 1st cbn policy to cause hardship? Everything emefiele did wa constitutional
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by bencr7: 11:14am On Mar 04, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
But ipob bastards are happy about the policy na. Awon eleriburuku
why calling them bastard,but u support d same buhari for 7 years before d naira policy of a thing came about,that show u are also a bastard with them.
If tinubu later become good leader or president both pple,who support him and those who did not support him will enjoy him but become bad leader,both u,ur pple,ur tribe,other tribe,my pple,pple who do not support him and support him,will suffer together.
Thank God buhari administration have show us that!
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by Onliie(m): 11:19am On Mar 04, 2023
Failure president
Re: President Buhari Apologizes Over Naira Redesign Policy by grandstar(m): 11:20am On Mar 04, 2023
He was silent about obeying the court order grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ex-FRSC Boss Buys Off Govt’s 7-day Old N13m Jeep As Scrap, Paying N150,000 / Lopsided Appointments: Northern Elders Release List Of Jonathan’s Appointees / Peter Obi In Central Mosque Bida Onitsha, Makes Donations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.