Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity (73979 Views)

Nigerian Lady Displays Long Tongue Like A Snake (Video) / Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Truthshscrazy: 11:12pm On Mar 09, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
What is the greatest gift a man can give to his wife?
grin shocked
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Zonefree(m): 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
FavouredNK:
[i][/i]

Why are you people always underrating Nigerian girls this much, yes a higher percentage of Nigerian girls are bad but that doesn't mean there are no good Nigerian girls out there. Me I still have a 22 years old beautiful and very intelligent virgin daughter who has passed through the four walls of a university and still preserved herself. And I can beat my chest and tell you that she is not In a hurry to taste any forbidden fruit till she meet her Mr Right. So pls stop all these generalizations it's not fair to good girls.
How did you confirm your daughter's virginity?

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Ebymyk(m): 11:13pm On Mar 09, 2023
Virginity wins las las...
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by zudozz: 11:14pm On Mar 09, 2023
jmoore:
Southafrican Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity

Tam-tam!

00 kilometer!

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Hpesoj: 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
yarimo:
may be you are new in romance section. Here I am the chairman Vaseline crew sambisa forest branch, I was just re elected for second term grin grin

LOL grin
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by ebenholer2(m): 11:15pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zonefree:

Joke of the century. grin

How many virgin girls remain for Nigeria? The last virgin girl here died in 1969 during the civil the war. We're left with girls like siofra, iyaebe, persephone1, goodlady, sweeplum etc.
The problem is we are living in the society where morality is no more being celebrated. Kudos to South African for having such certification.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Isabi4lov: 11:16pm On Mar 09, 2023
Goalnaldo:
lol. You are right except the buhari part please.
🤣🤣 yes na

The truth is that we don't like ourselves in this country, our eye service is just too much 😅
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Confirm4real(m): 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2023
This one na the real vitamin and protein combined...

NL girls don go mute Chai...

I have once dated a virgin, they're different from others.

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by PPIA: 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zonefree:
Aside the virginity, she got moderate and succulent standing boobs, something 98.974% Nigerian girls can't boast of. Would be easier to see chilled bottle water in hell than to see a virgin Nigerian girl.

God bless the virgin South African girl. Virginity remains the greatest gift a woman can give her husband.

grin grin grin
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Calicoe: 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2023
So if I'm to marry dis 1, there is no way to confirm if she can straff very well or not? No way... The jungle must go through inspection before any commitment is made
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Treassured: 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Fine Gurl.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by fykes(m): 11:20pm On Mar 09, 2023
Once upon a time We were all virgins
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by PPIA: 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zonefree:

Joke of the century. grin

How many virgin girls remain for Nigeria? The last virgin girl here died in 1969 during the civil war. We're left with girls like siofra, iyaebe, persephone1, goodlady, sweeplum etc.

Make i help you...

Shalommy, pwettylinda, Iyaebethegreat, Ebiragirl

grin

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by fykes(m): 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zonefree:
Aside the virginity, she got moderate and succulent standing boobs, something 98.974% Nigerian girls can't boast of. Would be easier to see chilled bottle water in hell than to see a virgin Nigerian girl.

God bless the virgin South African girl. Virginity remains the greatest gift a woman can give her husband.

Only guys with a pencil in their pants fantasize about virgins...they can't just measure up with the competition so they want to set their own trophy

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Tayotk(m): 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
Zonefree:

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by immanuelsize: 11:22pm On Mar 09, 2023
FavouredNK:
[i][/i]

Why are you people always underrating Nigerian girls this much, yes a higher percentage of Nigerian girls are bad but that doesn't mean there are no good Nigerian girls out there. Me I still have a 22 years old beautiful and very intelligent virgin daughter who has passed through the four walls of a university and still preserved herself. And I can beat my chest and tell you that she is not In a hurry to taste any forbidden fruit till she meet her Mr Right. So pls stop all these generalizations it's not fair to good girls.
oga, i can beat my chest and bet my scrotum that she is not a virgin. If you doubt me, take her to four different hospital to test her virginity and you will see that she lost it when she was in secondary sch. Let think of this..... How will a father know that his daughter is still a virgin?

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by MartinsD12(m): 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
UyaiIncomparabl left the chat
grin
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Benjamin4388(m): 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
Shalommy:
After the certificate now, what's next? Na away knacking cheesy cheesy
Lol u don choko...real life
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by bizhop01: 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2023
South Africa women no dey tall
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Haveyoueatentod: 11:27pm On Mar 09, 2023
Show us after 10 years mumu
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Haveyoueatentod: 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
Virginity but you dey chook hair brush and finger put
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Albertone(m): 11:28pm On Mar 09, 2023
If only ladies learnt to preserve their virginity, they won't be relegated to a baby mama.
Some baby mamas are now regretting. I definitely won't mention the infamous Nairaland celebrity baby mama, madam Ahine the great.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Haveyoueatentod: 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2023
Yet SA has the highest number of HIV and rape in the world
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
Shey i fit tear her toe toe like this

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Akharmony: 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
I love in SA and am aware thwy have one particular cultural dance called Reed dance.. Most ladies that mostly partake in that dance.i heard are virgins... Some of them take there culture seriously

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by okuta007: 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
Dollarseeker:
it's virgin or I remain single.

if I no c for Nigeria I go enter SA

can a 52 year old man find a virgin wife ?

o am looking into the future so that when i reach that age i go take virgin babe retire 😁
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Evergreen12345(f): 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
immanuelsize:

one olosho detected

keep struggling
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Monday60655(m): 11:36pm On Mar 09, 2023
But the certificate is not signed. So how do we know the authenticity of this certificate?
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by KanwuliaExtra: 11:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
I was once a masturbateen Virgin too! cheesy

Las las. . . . All virgins must turn ASHAWO.✅
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Creamypussy(f): 11:39pm On Mar 09, 2023
Certificate of bodycount loading.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by leisuretym: 11:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
They are yet to start pumping her, no vulcanizer in that area.
Re: South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity by Lightorder: 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
Banilla:
Are men so gullible? She couldn't have had anal and oraI sex? May God truly bless her.

I'll go print my own certificate soon. grin
go and sit down. Anal sex kee you dia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also / Chat Of 2 Guys Dating Same Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.