Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? (2636 Views)

Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You / ~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / What Is The Most Painful Thing A Guy/girl Ever Said To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by skypon2002(m): 8:14pm On Sep 15, 2011
hello pals, how una dey? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
some couple of months, a girl was bitterly complaining that her guy has dated her close to 6 years and yet no marriage neither is he talking about proposal. The gurl while in tears was saying that she loved the guy and is afraid of loosing him.
We advised her to continue with him and maybe one day her light will shine or if she can no longer bear it, then she should depart from him, afterall there are still tilipia, mackrel, bongafish, catfish and many more fishes in the river rather than dying for one crayfish. grin grin grin
To my greatest surprise, the gurl said she is going to get pregnant for the guy as to trap him to marry her shocked shocked shocked shocked
Still in surprise, this evening, it was the guy himself that was telling us that his girl was pregnant for him and that he wants remedy as per the removal of the baby. He also added that he had told the gurl to abort or terminate the baby but she said ''laye laye'' that she is not gonna terminate the baby that he must marry her, shocked shocked shocked the guy has been trapped,

now how will u trap ur own guy/babe to marry u?
As for me, I go give am belle one time, and if she remove am, i go tell her parents say she do abortion, shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin undecided tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by horny4u(f): 9:06pm On Sep 15, 2011
She must born that pickin o.

That guy is crazy so he puma her for 6 years , eka!!!

As for the babe after 2 yrs you for call NEXT , not wise to trap with unwanted belle o

As for the twins maybe when dad sees you , he will want you for now he wishes you were NOT.

Sad case of desperation cry cry
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by skypon2002(m): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2011
horny4u:

She must born that pickin o.

That guy is crazy so he puma her for 6 years , eka!!!

As for the babe after 2 yrs you for call NEXT , not wise to trap with unwanted belle o

As for the twins maybe when dad sees you , he will want you for now he wishes you were NOT.

Sad case of desperation cry cry

now how would u have advised her to trap the guy?
Better still, how will u trap ur guy? smiley smiley
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by itiswell1(m): 6:52am On Sep 16, 2011
This guy is very wicked. Leave her if u dont want her.
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by MMM2(m): 8:51am On Sep 16, 2011
i trap ladies with my legs then chest dem down with my pen angryangry
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by deniyor: 1:02pm On Sep 16, 2011
there is no way to trap anyone that doesn't want to be with you permanently.

If you want someone to be trapped, the closest remedy is to treat them right - with love and respect. If they reciprocate, then that makes you the best person available for them.

On a side note, the idea you want to trap someone reeks of lack of self esteem and confidence.
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by deniyor: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2011
If you try trapping a girl with pregnancy, she will just abort it. Or even keep it but leave you if she doesnt want to be with you. It might be worse if she passes on your own child to another and prevents you from being a father to your own child.
If a lady tries trapping a guy with pregnancy, it doesn't mean he will marry her. He will just be a father to the child without being a partner to the lady.

Gone are the days of shotgun weddings. You can't trap anyone that doesn't want to be with you.
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by Eiregirl(f): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2011
deniyor:

If you try trapping a girl with pregnancy, she will just abort it. Or even keep it but leave you if she doesnt want to be with you. It might be worse if she passes on your own child to another and prevents you from being a father to your own child.
If a lady tries trapping a guy with pregnancy, it doesn't mean he will marry her. He will just be a father to the child without being a partner to the lady.

Gone are the days of shotgun weddings. You can't trap anyone that doesn't want to be with you.
I agree totally & I despair at the thought of innocent children being used in relationships to get one up on one parent or the other!!! angry
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by claremont(m): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2011
Entrapment is a mirage, anyone who doesn't fancy you cannot be trapped regardless of the trap used!
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by MrCork17: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2011
Eiregirl (f).  sweeery pls can i trap you? tongue
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by Eiregirl(f): 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2011
Thanks Mr.Cork but I'm already "trapped" wink
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by Sijo01(f): 2:17pm On Sep 16, 2011
Which of d Trap ar we hammering on plz?
its it iron trap, magnet or supper glu gum?

cool cool
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by deniyor: 3:03pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^^^ Rat trap tongue
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by Sijo01(f): 3:21pm On Sep 16, 2011
^I thought as much! grin grin
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by MrsChima1(f): 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2011
Tell him you are on a month long monthly cycle but you will do something that will blow his mind literally only if he does what you asked.
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by Ben13: 3:41pm On Sep 16, 2011
No need for 'trapping' if there exists a mutual feeling. wink
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by MrCork17: 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2011
ok. whick lucky Nairaland lady wants to trap Me? wink
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by MrsChima1(f): 3:46pm On Sep 16, 2011
(running off the thread while throwing a bomb at the thread)
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by MrCork17: 3:50pm On Sep 16, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Mrs, Chima <<<<<< arhhha. Dracula is awake!! undecided
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by na2(f): 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2011
pregnancy or not, who wants to stay with you will stay

bsides , who dey carry the belle?
no be if she tell you you go no say you score goal,
what if d abortion was done bhind your back and she never told you
what if u try score, e no come enter
what abt couples joyfully married and no kids, was it their choice?
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by Sijo01(f): 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Boko Haram!
am outa here.
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by MrsChima1(f): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2011
Sijo01:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Boko Haram!
am outa here.

Correction: Osama Bin Laden
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by horny4u(f): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2011
skypon2002:

now how would u have advised her to trap the guy?
Better still, how will u trap your guy? smiley smiley

No intention to trap anyone, Na me they trap sef, I am a free bird in all her splendour. grin
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by skypon2002(m): 7:43pm On Sep 16, 2011
it is well:

This guy is very wicked. Leave her if u dont want her.

then what about the pregnancy?
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by skypon2002(m): 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2011
M M M:

i trap ladies with my legs then chest dem down with my pen angryangry

grin grin grin
your pen get chest? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by skypon2002(m): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2011
deniyor:

there is no way to trap anyone that doesn't want to be with you permanently.

If you want someone to be trapped, the closest remedy is to treat them right - with love and respect. If they reciprocate, then that makes you the best person available for them.

On a side note, the idea you want to trap someone reeks of lack of self esteem and confidence.

i copy that
but wht if your dream gurl is not responding positively, what do u do?
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by skypon2002(m): 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2011
claremont:

Entrapment is a mirage, anyone who doesn't fancy you cannot be trapped regardless of the trap used!

what about using rat trap? grin
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by skypon2002(m): 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Eiregirl (f). sweeery pls can i trap you? tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by skypon2002(m): 7:52pm On Sep 16, 2011
Eiregirl:

Thanks Mr.Cork but I'm already "trapped" wink

grin grin grin lmao
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by skypon2002(m): 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2011
Sijo01:

Which of d Trap ar we hammering on plz?
its it iron trap, magnet or supper glu gum?

cool cool

nkapi (rat) trap grin grin grin
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by skypon2002(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

bros see my head oo angry angry angry
Re: Pals, How Do You Trap Your Guy/girl? by skypon2002(m): 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2011
na2:

pregnancy or not, who wants to stay with you will stay

bsides , who dey carry the belle?
no be if she tell you you go no say you score goal,
what if d abortion was done bhind your back and she never told you
what if u try score, e no come enter
what abt couples joyfully married and no kids, was it their choice?

if u score and ee no enter, u try again nah! grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Types Of Car(s) Would You Like Your Other To Buy For You As X-mas Present? / Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... / Amazing Fact Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.