Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,456 members, 7,846,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking (66656 Views)

Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Alleged Organ Trafficking: Ekweremadu, Wife Risk Long Jail Term If Convicted / The Nation Confirms Senator Ekweremadu, Wife's Arrest, Arraignment In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Zihno:

You will bury your children.
pls go back and read my comments before saying what I don’t know.what’s ur problem?ur will bury your generation.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by lotkyes200: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
The Judge should pity him he is a Senator in Nigeria oo just give him 20yrs imrpisonment

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Fgwa: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
vicdom:

https://punchng.com/breaking-ekweremadu-wife-found-guilty-of-organ-trafficking/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1679571437
Try oigbo and see. Which judge in Nigeria will even agree to trial this man. Talk less of finding him guilty. Hmmmmm. The worst thing is that, we can not even replicate them.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by dfrost: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
their own daughter is now like a curse to them.may we never regret having kids.Even after the jail term he is crippled forever.It’s quite unfortunate. That boy is a wicked boy he won’t end well.

And you are who exactly? Please tell.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by seguno2: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2023
Aufbauh:
I don't know why I'm feeling sad for the family, maybe because of Ekweremadu daughter's health condition.

Why don’t you feel sad for the victim, who was made poor by the looting of useless politicians like Ekweremadu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Everlastingson: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2023
yahoodetector:
All those who talked against Obi are going down one by one!

The thing just dey start. Others like Mr Bala Blu, O' mockery, Wike, etc, with many Yoruba fools who speak evil of Obi, go follow. With all that God did to make them understand that the Obidients Movement is not ordinary they fail to fear God. Many more will surely go down coz of Obi. You can't fight God and survive.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by hammerT: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
Fgwa:

Try oigbo and see. Which judge in Nigeria will even agree to trial this man. Talk less of finding him guilty. Hmmmmm. The worst thing is that, we can not even replicate them.

STOP TRYING TO REPLICATE THEM AND BE YOURSELF.

THE PROBLEM IS TRYING TO REPLICATE OR BE WHAT YOU ARE NOT AND THAT IS WHY NIGERIA IS A MESS.

DEMOCARCY THE WHITE MAN IS SINGING ABOUT, STARTED HERE IN NIGERIA. LOOK INWARD...
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Zihno: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
pls go back and read my comments before saying what I don’t know.what’s ur problem?ur will bury your generation.

Go back and read your nonsense post about a young trafficked boy whose organ was almost stolen by a desperate wicked politician not ending well? You’re mad.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by abidem4real: 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2023
vicdom:

https://punchng.com/breaking-ekweremadu-wife-found-guilty-of-organ-trafficking/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1679571437
Yeehpa! God, be merciful upon me, your child ooo! See as somebody commit sin for 9ja and con dey get punishment for America!
God! I hail thee ooo!!! Forgive and forget my sins papa God I beg u na oooo cos your pikin na acute sinner oooo🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by demoBaba: 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
their own daughter is now like a curse to them.may we never regret having kids.Even after the jail term he is crippled forever.It’s quite unfortunate.That boy is a wicked boy he won’t end well.

If it your blood brother you won't called him wicked.......Ike could've find donation from his family members, not a street boy, he wanted to transfer his family problem to that boy, which is very bad.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
Zihno:

Go back and read your nonsense post about a young trafficked boy whose organ was almost stolen by a desperate wicked politician not ending well? You’re mad.
stolen how na.Are you assuming he didn’t know what he was going to do from Nigeria?maybe I’m not understanding.Did he agree to do it and later declined or smthg.we must know the things we accept o.I haven’t really followed the case but I’m feeling he just wanted to use the family name to travel which is definitely not worth it bro.Nthg really Dey Uk
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by demoBaba: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
Everlastingson:

The thing just dey start. Others like Mr Bala Blu, O' mockery, Wike, etc, with many Yoruba fools who speak evil of Obi, go follow. With all that God did to make them understand that the Obidients Movement is not ordinary they fail to fear God. Many more will surely go down coz of Obi. You can't fight God and survive.

This Obi issues still dey affect you? OBI is a boy brother...
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by millhouse: 3:10pm On Mar 23, 2023
inoki247:
A parent will go to any length to bring back derr kid to life....

Buh this guy no try all the time he was looting he should av build a world class hospital in his constituency buh no na house he dey buy up nd down....
obviously he didn’t touch lives in his community with all years in public service . Couldn’t find someone to volunteer to donate for this within his circle . Obviously a selfish and greedy man

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
hammerT:

THAT IS WHY WE CANNOT EVEN GET SOMETHING AS LEDAERSHIP RIGHT.

NIGERIANS HAVE MULTI-PERSONALITY DISORDER, THEY CAN CHANGE TO WHITE FROM BLACK AT THE DROP OF A HAT.

EKWEREMADU DID HIS BEST FOR HIS DIEING DAUGHTER UNDERSTANDABLY.

ANY FATHER WILL DO SAME TO SAVE HIS DAUGHTER LIFE, SOME WILL KILL FOR IT.

THAT MAN WAS JUST AN OPPORTUNIST AND IN ALL THIS, HE IS THE REAL PIG.

You are right...even the judge will do anything to save his daughter if he was in that position...but the law is the law
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 3:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
dfrost:

And you are who exactly? Please tell.
im grossly misunderstood.I don’t support ekweremadus.I also don’t support outsmarting ppl whatsoever.If he was scammed it’s bad if he agreed just so he can travel to the Uk e no make sense.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by hammerT: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2023
FromTopToBottom:

You are right...even the judge will do anything to save his daughter if he was in that position...but the law is the law

THAT IS WHAT AM SAYING, DEPORT EKWEREMADU AND BAN HIM FROM ENTERING UK.

FINISH!

THEY ARE NOT UK CITIZEN AND THEY MADE IT CLEAR, THEIR MISSION IN UK WAS FOR ORGAN TRANSPLANT, SINCE THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE, WHY ARE THEY HOLDING THEM?

THE MAN IN QUESTION, ORGAN DID NOT MATCH EITHER.

ALL THIS SEEM LIKE POLITICAL WITCH HUNT.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by highchief1: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
demoBaba:

If it your blood brother you won't called him wicked.......Ike could've find donation from his family members, not a street boy, he wanted to transfer his family problem to that boy, which is very bad.
do u think the buy didn’t know what he was going into?This is where the big question is.Don’t forget children of this generation are ready to do anything for money.I don’t think all of us really know what’s playing o.That boy may not be too innocent
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2023
Neddstark:
If not for the UK judicial system, he would have been senator-elect here again.

Na big lie.. LP for win .

Well next na wike turn
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by PerfecttTouch: 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
una to sabi insult person?did he ever accept the deal or was he scammed that’s what I don’t understand.If u accepted to give ur kidney then why not.but if he was scammed to go to the Uk for other reasons then later discovered they want to harvest his organs then his actions are justified.my own is don’t use ur mouth to accept a deal and later renege it’s not in my nature.I hope I’m clear now
According to the boy in question, he was taking to UK on a different ground

For UK court to have found them guilty, it means investigation must have been carried out and truth revealed

What i don't understand here is some people calling this boy evil, is it because Ike is rich and the boy is not?

This is one of the reasons we don't get justice in this country, we attach sentiment and emotion to everything.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by hammerT: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
PerfecttTouch:

According to the boy in question, he was taking to UK on a different ground

For UK court to have found them guilty, it means investigation must have been carried out and truth revealed

What i don't understand here is some people calling this boy evil, is it because Ike is rich and the boy is not?

This is one of the reasons we don't get justice in this country, we attach sentiment and emotion to everything.

STATE THE DIFFERENT GROUND THE BOY WAS TAKEN TO UK.

IS IT NOT THE SAME BOY THAT LIED ABOUT BEING 15 YEARS?

ABI U DEY WHINE ME?
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Bhoyz66: 3:17pm On Mar 23, 2023
shame
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
Omo na so this family take go prison
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by hammerT: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
EVEN AT 15 YEARS, SOMEBODY COME AND MEET ME TO GIVE THEM ORGAN, I GO PICK RACE NI, AFTER SAYING NO.

THAT GUY ENETR DEAL, E GET LUCK SAY EKWEREMADU IS NOT THE DEVIL.
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by SeriouslySense(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2023
okay they should pity him and give in 80 years in Prison for breach of public trust.

lotkyes200:
The Judge should pity him he is a Senator in Nigeria oo just give him 20yrs imrpisonment
Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by konfusedgee(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
una to sabi insult person?did he ever accept the deal or was he scammed that’s what I don’t understand.If u accepted to give ur kidney then why not.but if he was scammed to go to the Uk for other reasons then later discovered they want to harvest his organs then his actions are justified.my own is don’t use ur mouth to accept a deal and later renege it’s not in my nature.I hope I’m clear now

What if the details of the deal was not fully disclosed, so because he accepted a deal he should eat shit,. Bros I think you are a highly inexperienced person when it comes to contracts between people

Any deal which doesn't give room to pull out of it is a deal with the devil,only criminals and men of the underworld give such a deal,, I accept deal and so??

People like you are easy to exploit, you put importance to deals over your well-being

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by BastadThiefnubu: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2023
seguno2:

Why don’t you feel sad for the victim, who was made poor by the looting of useless politicians like Ekweremadu
Don't blame him Nigerians love celebrating their oppressors

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Zihno: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
stolen how na.Are you assuming he didn’t know what he was going to do from Nigeria?maybe I’m not understanding.Did he agree to do it and later declined or smthg.we must know the things we accept o.I haven’t really followed the case but I’m feeling he just wanted to use the family name to travel which is definitely not worth it bro.Nthg really Dey Uk

If he knew or not isn’t the bone of contention. It is a crime to offer money in exchange for an organ. But seeing as you’re as criminal minded as the criminal senator, you won’t know this.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Judolisco(m): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
their own daughter is now like a curse to them.may we never regret having kids.Even after the jail term he is crippled forever.It’s quite unfortunate.That boy is a wicked boy he won’t end well.
why eno go end well... He was not a match and they wanted to return him to Nigeria.... Nigeria that is not good enough for them to have a kidney transplant even though we have competent hands here.... Nigeria that our lawmakers prefer to send their kids abroad because ASUU can go on strike anytime... Nigeria that when a Nigerian travels or japa abroad they give testimony in church... Na dis Nigeria u want make d innocent boy return to bdat? As ekweremadu dey hustle na so d boy 2 dey hustle... Will ekweremadu daughter give d boy her own kidney.... Think about it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu, Wife, Doctor Found Guilty Of Organ Trafficking by Nice2023(m): 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2023
highchief1:
maybe I haven’t followed the matter.I feel the bit reneged on the deal

The real truth is,they wanted to use and dump the boy before the whole matter got blown off.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Tinubu Settles Abe And Wike Rift / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari / Malami Replies Kelechi Madu On Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.