Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build (20066 Views)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 2:07am On Mar 28, 2023
Join us this Sunday for a YouTube live session as we discuss the challenges of Travel vlogging, is it really worth it?

Let's find out if it's really worth it!

Hear from our guest, "Explore With Tunde" a budding travel vlogger about the challenges faced and the benefits

Join us as we explore the exciting world of travel vlogging!

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing
#digitalbimpeblog

1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 3:00am On Mar 28, 2023
Social Media Management Review

From an amazing client of mine

Indeed results speak for us

Contact Digital Bimpe Today To Be Your Social Media Manager

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqUIkmiDhus/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:03am On Mar 28, 2023
I just started management in less than few hours

Enquiry left and right

Followers growing

For social media management my expertise is top notch 💯

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by OBTOREPA(m): 9:03am On Mar 29, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

No am not

And he is reading your thread

And I love him so much

Awwn,you want me to feel jealous abi?
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2023
Lols

OBTOREPA:

Awwn,you want me to feel jealous abi?
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2023
MUFASA Apartments With Lagos House Hunters

Watch and kindly subscribe to my channel ⬇️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cqTSWB5usQ

*MUFASA APARTMENTS IKATE LEKKI*

The Mufasa Apartments consists of tastefully built 2/3-bedroom apartments designed for your luxurious comfort and to making you huge investment returns.

Lagos House 🏠 Hunter

#lagoshousehunter
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by OBTOREPA(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lols

I like smart people and I think you are one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:09pm On Mar 29, 2023
Aaw thank you

OBTOREPA:

I like smart people and I think you are one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? / I Cum Too Fast, Please What Will I Do? / Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.