Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build (20088 Views)

Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / Painful Sex Or She Doesn't Love Me? / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Nonywendy(m): 12:25am On Mar 27, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cool
Good morning first op...

The truth is that my current banny has been so helpful to me since she came into my life....Na now I know say the narrative which says--"Nigerian girls are useless" is a useless statement on its own........ Wetin my fellow guymen never fit do for me,this banny don run am for me.......... True true,I believe this current relationship of mine will lead to marriage,by the special grace of God.
why bringing ur relationship to social media? Badbelle go begin witch hunt u now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by saladinnoir: 12:30am On Mar 27, 2023
LagosBoi2:

Good for your mental health bro, next time watch out for the early signs of love, it's more important to be with a woman that loves you than the one you love, your love and care will not be enough to make her loyal but if she loves you, it will be an easy ride for you bro without having to be dragging her with any guy, she will be the one staying off them for you

Bro please what do you consider early signs of love?
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by jimcaddy(m): 1:59am On Mar 27, 2023
Can't you be in a relationship without secs Like I don't understand. Trust me relationship issues creep up almost immediately after you both sleep with each other. But if you've not slept with each other, you won't have issues. Secs is so powerful that a lot of people don't even realise. it's a spiritual bond. But men will be chuking peenees inside every hole they see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Nobody: 2:19am On Mar 27, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:
Lols

who's laughing with u, abeg shift make i see road, face front!
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:34am On Mar 27, 2023
JustcallmeFavou:

Better filter things John Doe on Twitter says. Few women truly love their men, and can go any length to make it work out.

Hopefully you don't loose a good woman and become bitter and lonely at the end of the day by following everything John Doe says about women being this and that, without filtering out the ones for you.

Few women is your counter?

Of course there are exceptions but generally I've established, long before John Doe or even before twitter, that women are only capable of truly loving their offspring.

Btw I've been married for a few years now so talk another thing tongue

1 Like

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Karlifate: 3:59am On Mar 27, 2023
TheRealestGuy:

Few women is your counter?

Of course there are exceptions but generally I've established, long before John Doe or even before twitter, that women are only capable of truly loving their offspring.

Btw I've been married for a few years now so talk another thing tongue

Don't mind that one.

It's a typical gaslighting tactic.

Those women that display her so called "unconditional love", are simply on a self-preservation mode. They simply manipulate it to suit their narrative.

For example: A woman doesn't forgive & take back a man who cheated on her because she's kind or magnanimous of heart, she only forgives him because she can't easily replace him.

But they'll twist it "unconditional love" 🤣🤣🤣
It's self interest, not love.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Nobody: 5:11am On Mar 27, 2023
I bleep and execute then wash away with NASO4.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by uchwar1: 6:23am On Mar 27, 2023
Sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:29am On Mar 27, 2023
Lmao

Elmojiid:
To sleep
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:30am On Mar 27, 2023
Noted!

uchwar1:
Sex
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:30am On Mar 27, 2023
You need help

Failure2019:
I bleep and execute then wash away with NASO4.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:31am On Mar 27, 2023
Lmao

Heathrow44:

who's laughing with u, abeg shift make i see road, face front!
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:32am On Mar 27, 2023
I agree

Sex is spiritual until you meet the right person

jimcaddy:
Can't you be in a relationship without secs Like I don't understand. Trust me relationship issues creep up almost immediately after you both sleep with each other. But if you've not slept with each other, you won't have issues. Secs is so powerful that a lot of people don't even realise. it's a spiritual bond. But men will be chuking peenees inside every hole they see.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:32am On Mar 27, 2023
He is cover with the blood of Jesus

Nonywendy:
why bringing ur relationship to social media? Badbelle go begin witch hunt u now
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2023
Lmao

So to you now some women no get job

You need an IQ TRAINING honestly

If she ask problem

If she no ask problem

You sef with your wrong assumption is adding to it

caesarmazebanks:
If she is with you and she is helping you with funds without asking from you, she is cheating, if you don't get it forget about it😎
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:35am On Mar 27, 2023
Yes there are good Naija guys

Waffarianman:
Make Una try dey reason our girls matter small small most of them are still good. If you met the good once you'll confirm it... There's still good naija girls Shaa, if we no marry them who go marry them
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:36am On Mar 27, 2023
You are wise

That John doe wife dey try

Chai very toxic dude

JustcallmeFavou:

Better filter things John Doe on Twitter says. Few women truly love their men, and can go any length to make it work out.

Hopefully you don't loose a good woman and become bitter and lonely at the end of the day by following everything John Doe says about women being this and that, without filtering out the ones for you.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:36am On Mar 27, 2023
Lmao

LeoMaxtalk:
I WANT A RELATIONSHIP FOR SEX ONLY NOTHING MORE.... Time still Dey TIMELESS
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:37am On Mar 27, 2023
Na all of the above

Even pent house sef dey

ashawopikin:
Wetin Dem dey build? shey na mansion abi na duplex?
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:40am On Mar 27, 2023
Happy birthday In advance

FanRong:
Omo, mine is for build. I'm building skyscraper like this. I should be in thirty something floor now. Finally na for the pent house i go live.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:41am On Mar 27, 2023
According to him exactly

And na him go dey cripple

JONSYN7154:
Gospel according to you.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:42am On Mar 27, 2023
Nice

But don't get dickmatized

Ammmy:
He knows how to Bleep. His dick is what's keeping me
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:42am On Mar 27, 2023
Lmao

Truthsbitter:
To build the sexual relationship
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:43am On Mar 27, 2023
Noted

Izebrain:
Love is not always enough, what matters most is being with woman with home training, someone who has someone she can listen to, so you don’t have to do her parents job
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:43am On Mar 27, 2023
Lmao

LeeSmart:

To build wetin?
cement wey don cost, we na just 4 de knacks oo.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:44am On Mar 27, 2023
This is where you need to reflect

And ask your self where is it am getting it wrong

Avoid relationship

You need to heal and have that conversation in order not to make the wrong choice

LaSenior:
Ever since in my life I have been in a relationship to build not for sex but I feel pained when I keep meeting the wrong people who are only interested in milking me dry

I don too suffer sha but enough is enough for all this things
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:45am On Mar 27, 2023
Lols

LUAN1:
nothing to build. If I wan build anything na Engineer and designer i for use.
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:46am On Mar 27, 2023
Hmmn

Content that's what he added

And the features for people to communicate

Whytestar070:
What did seun add to nairaland,why am i so addicted to nairaland?
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:46am On Mar 27, 2023
Nice

tafat:
For now I'm just here to stay happy grin
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:47am On Mar 27, 2023
Fact

Lanre1st:
Both: To Bleep and to build

Even fucking come first because it’s a routine, it doesn’t take time
while building take unspecified years and never enough

No man will enter a marriage without aiming of cohabit his wife then build alongside
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:48am On Mar 27, 2023
Lols

Isabi4lov:
I never get one sef grin
Re: Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 6:49am On Mar 27, 2023
Hmmn

superCleanworks:

he gave HIS OWN honest answer but your immediate interpretation was that he needs help.
-Did you ask this question with a predetermination of what is right or wrong? Then why the question in the first place?

-If you are sure he needs help, then give reasons why you feel so instead of the vague response "GET HELP".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Best Five Engagement Proposal Ideas / Who's your Nairaland Crush? / The Benefits Of Semen Retention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.