Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana (27719 Views)

Presidential Poll: Abuja Can’t Be 37th State, Atiku, Obi Tell Supreme Court / Section 299 Of NIG Constitution Confirmed Abuja As 37th State / Geofrey Onyeama: Benin Republic Ready To Be Nigeria’s ‘37th State’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Shantyken(m): 3:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
blaise26abj:

Lol . Who dash this idiot degree in law ? If it was that simple, why are they asking for interpretation ?

And number 1 among 500 others
We will verify that, tell him to send his name and sch privately to u
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Brendaniel: 3:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
yusfatedeeprof:

Of course Iya elewa is respected but Iya elewa shouldn't concern herself with interpretation of the law, only how to continue serving her customers delicious beans. grin

It is her rights to concern herself with the interpretation of every law she feels interested in because she might need that law one day to work for her, as long as she has a right to vote for her president then she has the rights to interpret the same law that should produce her president...
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by OlawaleBammie: 3:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
Brendaniel:

At the bolded, That is why you don't use a wrong approach to solve a perceived problem, nobody will ask you what the other person did, it is like a woman who was cheated upon by her boyfriend then She attacks him with a knife, nobody will ask of the boyfriend's offence anymore because she used a wrong approach, that was what happened on election day by the Yorubas...

Hitler till date is still seen as a devil and anyone who supports him is hated till date, during that period some of them were bragging just like you and your types, but today look at what has become of history about them and their master, it is only a matter of time...
Only a fool will see Hitler as devil when he care not to listen to his side if the story.

Well, I noticed u all going rabid already on the international stage.

Calling uk, ICC, US and all that, and making enemies for ursef the more. I hope u won't cry victims when the table turned.

Anyways, I am sha happy that the tribe you all are calling coward us dealing with u and u re crying to the international bodies for revenge grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by blaise26abj(m): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
Shantyken:

And number 1 among 500 others
We will verify that, tell him to send his name and sch privately to u

No mind the slowpoke . People with all the accolades don’t brag about it. anyone can claim to be anything on social media.

1 Like

Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Brendaniel: 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Only a fool will see Hitler as devil when he care not to listen to his side if the story.

Well, I noticed u all going rabid already on the international stage.

Calling uk, ICC, US and all that, and making enemies for ursef the more. I hope u won't cry victims when the table turned.

Anyways, I am sha happy that the tribe you all are calling coward us dealing with u and u re crying to the international bodies for revenge grin grin grin

The same way you are laughing now was how those who supported Hitler were laughing at the Jews when the were calling out for help, if you say only a fool will see Hitler as a devil, then you are calling the U.S, U.K and the United Nations fools, because they all joined to fight Hitler, even Nigerians including Yorubas were drafted into the war by Britain to fight, so you are calling all of them fools....
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by yusfatedeeprof(m): 3:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
Brendaniel:

It is her rights to concern herself with the interpretation of every law she feels interested in because she might need that law one day to work for her, as long as she has a right to vote for her president then she has the rights to interpret the same law that should produce her president...
Well, then she shouldn't argue blindly on such matter when she is being corrected, that's the way she will learn
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Brendaniel: 3:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
yusfatedeeprof:

Well, then she shouldn't argue blindly on such matter when she is being corrected, that's the way she will learn

She has a right to argue blindly if she wants till a court gives a verdict....
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by saysugar(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2023
wildernessVoice:

FCT is never treated as a State. It stands alone for candidate to win 25% of votes as requirement for winning presidential election.
If FCT is treated as a State; why is gubernatorial election not held rather it's administer by Mr. President via a minister.
I'm ashamed that a lawyer of Falana status exhibit tribal bigotry on a simple phrase in our constitution. Probably he wants to be hired by BAT to get his share of the illicit cash of a drug baron.
so amongst them who meet the most requirements, out of the 3 electoral requirements peter obi only got 1 that's abuja! Tinubu got 2 ,25% in 25 States and total major votes, so u expect person that scored 6.1m to be declared over 8.7m and 6.9m?? Reason before talking nah ,i have no doubt about the election when i heard obi won Lagos state? What will be so fair than that u won in someone state?ur own state they hardly get 5% vote Haha

1 Like

Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by OlawaleBammie: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2023
Brendaniel:

The same way you are laughing now was how those who supported Hitler were laughing at the Jews when the were calling out for help, if you say only a fool will see Hitler as a devil, then you are calling the U.S, U.K and the United Nations fools, because they all joined to fight Hitler, even Nigerians including Yorubas were drafted into the war by Britain to fight, so you are calling all of them fools....

UK and the rest of the west had always be a fool.

ABI how will u justify a set of people that legalise LGBTQ but frown and polygamy?? cheesy

Bros, no one will come to Ur aids here, u re second class citizens here and u re not jews grin

Ever since the time of Biafra u have bn suffering and loosing...well, it shall continue sha cus you guys will never have any political power in Nigeria grin grin

If all what u know is hatred, spite, rage, envy, jealousy and pull him down by all means, then Ur suffering continues grin

1 Like

Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Brendaniel: 3:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

UK and the rest of the west had always be a fool.

ABI how will u justify a set of people that legalise LGBTQ but frown and polygamy?? cheesy

Bros, no one will come to Ur aids here, u re second class citizens here and u re not jews grin

Ever since the time of Biafra u have bn suffering and loosing...well, it shall continue sha cus you guys will never have any political power in Nigeria grin grin

If all what u know is hatred, spite, rage, envy, jealousy and pull him down by all means, then Ur suffering continues grin

Then you are calling Yorubas serving the government in US UK and UN fools because they support all they are doing, and your last statement, who could be more hateful than someone who attacks his fellow man for performing his civic duties?
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by ogwumgbe: 3:40pm On Mar 27, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. We will witness your disgrace again as is always predictable when folks are as fundamental and extremist as you Obidullards are.

Courts will give clarification. Let us see how they will approve a retrogressive and discriminatory idea not seen anywhere else in the modern and democratic world today.

Perhaps you are ignorant of the fact the law often shows respect for progressive and established precedence in coming to a conclusion.

Let us see where the Courts can draw precedence worldwide for the ludicrous suggestion a Nation must be at an election impasse over voting in one of her geographical space alone as if such a place is full of superior voters.

You cannot see the obvious which is that perhaps Abuja alone should have voted on behalf of us all per the determination of who becomes President or not if the FCT has sole and exclusive right to be conclusive judge over the Nigerian Presidential election. Redundant garbage.

You are the one about to be disgraced, Mr constitution twister, I want to see how that your Supreme Judge that has already sold his birth right by travelling on a wheel chair pretending to be sick will judge the case. And he should at also pinpoint past presidents that didn't meet the requirement of FCT before being declared winner. Crazy people everywhere
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by samfrancis1(m): 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
Brendaniel:

it didn't say you must win Abuja, it says at least 25%...
now imagine it’s just two candidate and one win 80% percent of Abuja alone and lose every other state whike the other won the other 36 state.. ? I feel if this is the case every a candidate can make Abuja is base and make campaign to clear Abuja so they can go for election over and over again and still keep winni Abuja with large difference..

1 Like

Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Basic123: 3:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
raskymonojendor:

If SWATman below doesn't insult, then he is not an Obidient. grin

And that stupid bastard called FALZ wil be reading those insults oooo 😆

He himself is OBIdient
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Ken4Christ: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2023
GeneralPula:

But during elections, FCT is treated like a state.. Making 37th states during elections..

For law to recognize any election in Nigeria, it needs to hold in a state. This is why FCT is made 37th state during election. So that any votes you secure from there won’t be a waste. That’s why. Nothing else..

You people are looking escape route. There is no escape. Tinubu will be disgraced. The evidences against him are overwhelming.
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Karlirk: 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
blaise26abj:

Loser ? I voted for obi for your information . But I am not blinded by political sentiments . Let the courts decide who won . However I am sure it will not be on the basis of 2/3 states and FCT .

This has nothing to do with Obi. You will watch as events unfold.
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by OlawaleBammie: 4:25pm On Mar 27, 2023
Brendaniel:

Then you are calling Yorubas serving the government in US UK and UN fools because they support all they are doing, and your last statement, who could be more hateful than someone who attacks his fellow man for performing his civic duties?

If the yorubas are in for the LGBT agenda then they are both fools.

And secondly if u don't respect me in my domain then I can deny u of anything just to prove a point to u, and u won't do anything..NADA u no go fit do
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
ogwumgbe:

You are the one about to be disgraced, Mr constitution twister, I want to see how that your Supreme Judge that has already sold his birth right by travelling on a wheel chair pretending to be sick will judge the case. And he should at also pinpoint past presidents that didn't meet the requirement of FCT before being declared winner. Crazy people everywhere

Grow up. The constitution will be interpreted. Just not in you and Obi's favour because it cannot be. INEC has no sound constitution law expert to advise it before announcing Tinubu winner and President-elect?

The issue is that you Obi terrorists and undemocratic elements always want your position to be right even when it is obvious that is impossible.

Only in Nigeria will a third placed candidate be shouting he won more than the individual who came second. You people are all terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Brendaniel: 4:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

If the yorubas are in for the LGBT agenda then they are both fools.

And secondly if u don't respect me in my domain then I can deny u of anything just to prove a point to u, and u won't do anything..NADA u no go fit do

Wow.... So you can deny your Yoruba brothers and Sisters outside Nigeria because you believe you are doing the right thing but you can harm another tribe for this same brothers and sisters in Nigeria even when you know you are doing the wrong thing....
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by ogwumgbe: 4:38pm On Mar 27, 2023
Dsalvo:

Grow up. The constitution will be interpreted. Just not in you and Obi's favour because it cannot be. INEC has no sound constitution law expert to advise it before announcing Tinubu winner and President-elect?

The issue is that you Obi terrorists and undemocratic elements always want your position to be right even when it is obvious that is impossible.

Only in Nigeria will a third placed candidate be shouting he won more than the individual who came second. You people are all terrorists.

Yes I am waiting for the interpretation of ( And ) The FCT, the useless idiot that hurriedly announced the winner didn't even know what the constitution said about it, well it's punishment from God for upturning people's mandate, let me see how the drama will unfold, or may be they will hurriedly amend the constitution, we are watching
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Polchiz(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
Dsalvo:

Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by OlawaleBammie: 4:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Brendaniel:

Wow.... So you can deny your Yoruba brothers and Sisters outside Nigeria because you believe you are doing the right thing but you can harm another tribe for this same brothers and sisters in Nigeria even when you know you are doing the wrong thing....

Taaah taah taaah taah taaah taah taaah taah taaah

Who are u whining?? Remember I am a Yoruba man, I get sense pass as u think...to u now u want to robe me...lol I laff in Igbo.

If truly u understand English, there is difference between calling someone a fool and denying person grin

Calling some people fools does not mean they are not nigerians grin
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by IfnobeGod20: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
priceactionx:
Before you start insulting this man, as Nigeria politics is involved, if the 25 percent makes sense, don't you think a candidate that knows he can't win a presidential election will just concentrate all his energy on Abuja election in other to win massively and be a spoiler for the leading candidate not to get 25 percent there so that the election will be cancelled? If it's in that case ,do you think it that way?don't tell me it can't happen?

Many people or young guys and some lawyers are just misinterpreting the Abuja requirements out of sentiments. This case is just no case .
Apart from the uproar it can lead the country to and the cost of running another elections which Nigerian government won't want to risk, this case has been settled during obj regime. No question about it.

The defence lawyers will make reference to it and the case will most likely thrown out. That's how Nigerian court of law works if you don't know. It's only a fresh files that has never been treated as such gets lots of debates.

Lawyers know this, but they are just trying to make money for their pockets. Even tinubu drug case will likely be thrown out. It has been treated before, apart from jurisdiction and timeline of the events.
Just look how dapo abiodun own was thrown out, despite being convicted. Many people don't even know how their country works.
This may be of help to you.

Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by blaise26abj(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
Karlirk:

This has nothing to do with Obi. You will watch as events unfold.

Okay . I have noted your username . May God preserve us all till then
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
limeta:
If Abuja is a state
Who is the elected governor
A state do not have apointed minister
Abuja is not a state.
But una dull sha
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Brendaniel: 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Taaah taah taaah taah taaah taah taaah taah taaah

Who are u whining?? Remember I am a Yoruba man, I get sense pass as u think...to u now u want to robe me...lol I laff in Igbo.

If truly u understand English, there is difference between calling someone a fool and denying person grin

Calling some people fools does not mean they are not nigerians grin

But you said are ready to kill other tribes to protect the Yoruba tribe even when they did not physically attack any Yoruba person but because you believe in the government that supports Yoruba at the same time you are calling the same Yorubas fools because they are working for a government that they believe in abroad...

Is your your own believing stronger or more justified than their own believing and are the Yorubas abroad different from the Yorubas in Nigeria
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Juniorangel(m): 5:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
English hard for most people to understand grin grin grin
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by limeta(f): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
But una dull sha

Talk is cheap
Whats your point
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by limeta(f): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
But una dull sha

Generation of mass intelligence and then you
What did your mother do wrong .
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
limeta:

Generation of mass intelligence and then you
What did your mother do wrong .
How can a sentence as simple as this be so difficult for you people to understand. Una dull Walahi
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by OlawaleBammie: 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
Brendaniel:

But you said are ready to kill other tribes to protect the Yoruba tribe even when they did not physically attack any Yoruba person but because you believe in the government that supports Yoruba at the same time you are calling the same Yorubas fools because they are working for a government that they believe in abroad...

Is your your own believing stronger or more justified than their own believing and are the Yorubas abroad different from the Yorubas in Nigeria

I am not saying u shouldn't believe who ever u want to believe or what u want to believe. U can follow a foolish people or wise people that is Ur decision, u re free to do whatever u like so far it's not affecting me.

Grv and his likes want to impose themselves on us, putting into consideration that grv is pro ipob and detest the yorubas...then u must correct the stupidity with any means required

Let grv go to north or east to perform his nonsense, so far he's not affecting yorubas then he's good to go
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2023
limeta:

Talk is cheap
Whats your point
my point Is that how can a line as simple as this be too difficult for you guys to understand. Even PO isn’t hammering on this very line anymore because he knows it makes no sense. But he allows minions to continue to wallow in their ignorance.
Re: Votes Cast In All Parts Of Nigeria Are Equal, Abuja Taken As 37th State - Falana by Brendaniel: 7:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

I am not saying u shouldn't believe who ever u want to believe or what u want to believe. U can follow a foolish people or wise people that is Ur decision, u re free to do whatever u like so far it's not affecting me.

Grv and his likes want to impose themselves on us, putting into consideration that grv is pro ipob and detest the yorubas...then u must correct the stupidity with any means required

Let grv go to north or east to perform his nonsense, so far he's not affecting yorubas then he's good to go

At the bolded, firstly let me ask you, are you from Lagos, and if you are, are you more Lagosian than GRV?

I don't know where you are from, but just imagine some other Yorubas who migrated to your village community telling you that you can never be councilor there because you insulted Yorubas and they will vote an immigrant Yoruba from another state because of that.

Secondly, are you more Yoruba than GRV or is your own Yoruba more superior to his own because of his perception, so you would not allow a man rule his own land because of his perception or belief?

Thirdly if you wanted to stop him from becoming governor you should have done it the right way by not voting for him and I will tell you why.

Indirectly you people have imposed Sanwo Olu on Lagosians( both indigenes and non indigenes) because of the method that was used, now I will tell you why there will consequences in the future for that.

In 2007 when OBJ wanted Yaradua to become president he rigged the election in his favour, that thing he did costed Nigeria a lot because till date it became hard for people to choose their leaders, people have been imposing themselves on the people because the system that was supposed to work for the people was not perfected because OBJ wanted the illegality to Favour his candidate that time.

Fast forward to 2023, he needed a perfect system to work for his candidate Peter Obi, it wasn't there for him to use for his candidate.

But he had the opportunity to pass strong laws and conduct a free, fair and credible election that time, even if his candidate lost that time he would have given Nigerians a credible system as a parting gift, he won but Nigeria lost.

Same thing happening now with Lagos and Nigeria, if OBJ had used the 2007 election to set a standard, that standard will still be working today, today APC has the opportunity to do the same but they are not doing it.

Tomorrow you don't know who might be in charge in Lagos and you might be praying for the system to work for you or someone you know, but because the system was not set today it might not work for you tomorrow.

My Pastor talked about his child(a baby) who was always seeing the lantern and trying to touch the lantern because of the bright light, everytime they kept on shifting the lantern away, so one day they decided to allow him touch the lantern while they watched him carefully, as he touched it, he quickly removed his hand because it was hot and started crying, they carried him and pet him, since then if he saw the lantern he avoided the lantern.

Now why did I say this story, you might think you are doing the right thing, but when you do it the wrong way you end up doing the wrong thing, Democracy is about freedom and freedom of choice likewise election, once you take away that freedom and choice, it is longer democracy.

Democracy means even if the people make mistake in their choice let them make the mistake but make sure the process that made them make that mistake will be there to correct it.

So I didn't expect the anyone to stop anyone from voting in Lagos, let the people make the mistake, if GRV is a bad person that sysyem will be there to still remove him, once you take away the choice of people whether your tribe or not you take away the will power of their voting rights, today it might favour you, you don't know who will be there tomorrow and the person might use it against you.

Do you think OBJ and PDP ever thought that one day the system they refused to perfect will work against them in this Nigeria?

My Pastor once asked OBJ why he did the things he did as president, he said he felt he was doing the right thing for the country. But he was doing it the wrong way so he ended up doing the wrong things.

I'm not too concerned if GRV won or not, I'm only concerned that he did not lose credibly and Sanwo Olu did not win credibly.

I would not like to go for an interview where I wasn't given a chance to answer any questions and they gave my opponents too much time to do that and declared him winner just because my opponent is a brother to the interviewer .

That was why I said if the support for your tribe overrides your will to do good then you end up doing the wrong thing and tomorrow that wrong thing might come to work against you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

NNPC Fuel Station On Fire At Adura Bus Stop Abeokuta Expressway (Photos) / Obasanjo Praying For Jonathan At The Villa Today (PICTURE) / Abu Al-Barnawi, Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Named Jihadi Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.