Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

"I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG (55563 Views)

Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi / My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret / Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Alpharey: 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

So you know you are in court before but you were happy to discuss the case on TV Mr Datti is happy to threaten the judiciary and call for military coup

Well whoever is pushing you Mr Obi, that person nor like you sha. You had over 6 million votes in one of the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria but instead of building on it you and Datti are telling us that only LP got valid votes the rest are rigged. That is not what a democrat will say.

You said you won election when you know you did not meet any of the two conditions stated in the constitution but many of your followers who have low IQ are busy constituting nuisance online and offline claiming their mandate is stolen.

I just hope APC and PDP does not have more damaging wiretapped calls of you. APC and PDP is destroying your chances in 2027 you are still fighting yesterday's battle

And you think it is only Apc that can wiretap telephone conversations, by the time you hear Tinubu own, you go quiet🤣🤣
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Bimpe29: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
ProfetofDoom:
Vs Drug Daddy, which one do you prefer?
Which one is Drug Daddy ?😂 grin
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Tombrown3(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
NeoWanZaeed:
Politics is a game of interest.

If Obi is not careful. He'll land in jail and all these wailers won't be able to do anything

Shut up!
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Faposky95: 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2023
Lai, if this man made such quotes, then you're just like everyone else...a mere human being
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Tombrown3(m): 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
Billmos:
XerXers post=
Even Ngige ruled for three years and built many roads but still packed when the courts ruled

Presidential election is not anambra governorship election don't forget.what will he obi use to win? does he even meet up constitutional requirements? Was he d one dat even came 2ndSo relax if he doesn't get his act together he will end up as kanu cellmate he should allow d court to do d talking campaign n election time is over.

Shut up, you guys want all Obident to be as violent and crude as you guys.

The fact that they have not protested is painful to you all. Wail till eternity!

And for the mod that banned me for speaking against homosexuality, well. Hot thunder fire you f@ggot! Delete my account from your database, I don't care!
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Billmos: 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
Tombrown3

The fact that they have not protested is painful to you all. Wail till eternity!

And for the mod that banned me for speaking against homosexuality, well. Hot thunder fire you f@ggot! Delete my account from your database, I don't care!

Who is this one? And what is he talking about??
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
Racoon:
".....Our future generations deserve a new Nigeria, where they can live a secure and decent life like their counterparts in other climes. It is possible. -PO"

Just like the Saner Clime he left his people in Anambra? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2023
234daniel2010:

The battle is not over yet. APC will have to come to court to prove how they got 8million votes. We are in court waiting for them to reply the petition.

OBI is just preparing to face treasonable charges. Awolowo faced the same charges. Abiola faced the same charges. Buhari is the person that gave OBI the audacity to undermine National Institutions. I really pitied Yakubu for being INEC Chairman under Buhari. Amaechi said it is Tinubu Camp that nominated Yakubu and not Aso Rock Cabal. If Atiku (Amaechi and Villa cabal candidate) or OBI had won, he would not have said so.

Firstly, Buhari never wanted Tinubu to succeed him. Starting before Ajimobi's death and after his death which paved the way for Buni Caretaker Committee. It was against odds that Tinubu emerged as APC flagbearer . Atiku had to stand for him as bridegroom's father during his child's marriage when the battle for election was tough. We have the cashless policy and Emefiele travelling with him twice during the heat of the campaign when there were energy and cashless crisis for a ruling party participating in an election.

OBI had no problem with his over 6 million votes but his problem is Tinubu's over 8 million votes. OBI never knew ATIKU existed with higher votes of over 6 million votes. OBI believed that if some Tinubu votes are added to his votes he will score more than Atiku and Tinubu. That is IBO thinking for you. IBO, that is I Before Others. To them, Atiku never existed.

Atiku, though in Court has been very quiet because he is a former VP and he has visited IBB, Abdulsalaam and key northern elders. More importantly, as IBOS and some South South elements on FM radio, social media and on streets are wailing about OBI, the North (Fulanis) are not wasting their time on Atiku.

I don't know how OBI wants Tinubu's votes to be invalidated or added to his own so that he can score more than Tinubu and Atiku without a serious unending crisis. June 12, 1993 is not dead yet, it is a memorial day.

On the Streets of Lagos, OBI people that are mainly IBOS cannot and I repeat it cannot withstand pro Tinubu forces on the street. They can go on rampage at Abuja.

Abiola has paid the supreme price for a time like this. Many more people are willing to defend the cause Abiola died for. Interim government is not an option. May 29 remains unchangeable and unchallengeable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Tombrown3(m): 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Billmos:
Tombrown3

Who is this one? And what is he talking about??

Mr man I said shut up, that was the part meant for you.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by HeavenShield: 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Even if he said it is religious war, he is still right.

Saying it is religious war is putting it mildly. It is even misleading. An outsider may think is two religion fighting each other. But I see it as as religious invasion, religious persecution, etc. Because one religion is treated with preferential treatment.

Facts over emotions.

Sharia court: There are no Christian courts in Nigeria. But we have Islamic courts known as Sharia courts.

A case study of Deborah: A Christian lady named Deborah was gruesomely murdered by Muslims over an alleged blasphemy against Islam.. None of the culprits are in jail despite evidence.

We all saw how the Muslims on social media supported the actions with confidence. They even threatened Atiku Abubakar and he retracted a statement of condemnation because he needed votes from the Muslims in the north.

Yes Daddy is better than Drug Daddy

HE IS VERY RIGHT.

THERE IS A SILENCE RELIGIOUS WAR GOING ON IN EVERY SECTOR OF NIGERIA.
CHECK VERY WELL, FROM ASO ROCK DOWN.

CAN CHRISTIANS WORSHIP FREELY IN THE NORTH??

WHY ARE MOSLEMS PREFERRED MORE THAN CHRISTIANS IN APPOINTMENTS??

AND MANY MORE QUESTIONS...BUT NO ANSWER.

IS NIGERIA TRULY ONE??
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Melagros(m): 11:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
KingsCity:
sometimes, you just ignore fools
That's exactly what I do in my life, although as a politician he needs to clear the air
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by byteem: 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
lecowas:
Lol. APC just showed u "two can play at that game". You are already in court while ur people are touring media stations inciting the gullible citizens. Smh

They even at one time begin to cyber-stalk and cyber bully the head of the judiciary. You are facing BAT at a national level not "Ngige" at the state level. Up ur game Sir!

Is that ur way of showing the bros. why dont you show him in court..two weeks going three my people never file response ..since he filed his case in court , Men just dey blow hot air.. is it by unleashing verbal attacks , committing crimes ,and creating lies that threaten the very fabric of our great country .. this smoke you are blowing breeze instead of pouring water .. when im catch fire na all us go burn oo.. corntinue.. but whatever u do shaa let it end with mouth and thrash talk .. no one should touch Obi or Datti. Ooo. Dem dey draw ear for unaa.. if una like hear...
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by hartson(m): 12:09am On Apr 05, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Even if he said it is religious war, he is still right.

Saying it is religious war is putting it mildly. It is even misleading. An outsider may think is two religion fighting each other. But I see it as as religious invasion, religious persecution, etc. Because one religion is treated with preferential treatment.

Facts over emotions.

Sharia court: There are no Christian courts in Nigeria. But we have Islamic courts known as Sharia courts.

A case study of Deborah: A Christian lady named Deborah was gruesomely murdered by Muslims over an alleged blasphemy against Islam.. None of the culprits are in jail despite evidence.

We all saw how the Muslims on social media supported the actions with confidence. They even threatened Atiku Abubakar and he retracted a statement of condemnation because he needed votes from the Muslims in the north.

Yes Daddy is better than Drug Daddy

I tell you something bro,if this mad govt ever inaugurate APC come May 29.I will buy Ak 47 for self defence.dem no born any herder or bandit bastard to near me in my farm or elsewhere.I will sensitize my entire household to do the same
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by hartson(m): 12:13am On Apr 05, 2023
babaolofin:

OBI is just preparing to face treasonable charges. Awolowo faced the same charges. Abiola faced the same charges. Buhari is the person that gave OBI the audacity to undermine National Institutions. I really pitied Yakubu for being INEC Chairman under Buhari. Amaechi said it is Tinubu Camp that nominated Yakubu and not Aso Rock Cabal. If Atiku (Amaechi and Villa cabal candidate) or OBI had won, he would not have said so.

Firstly, Buhari never wanted Tinubu to succeed him. Starting before Ajimobi's death and after his death which paved the way for Buni Caretaker Committee. It was against odds that Tinubu emerged as APC flagbearer . Atiku had to stand for him as bridegroom's father during his child's marriage when the battle for election was tough. We have the cashless policy and Emefiele travelling with him twice during the heat of the campaign when there were energy and cashless crisis for a ruling party participating in an election.

OBI had no problem with his over 6 million votes but his problem is Tinubu's over 8 million votes. OBI never knew ATIKU existed with higher votes of over 6 million votes. OBI believed that if some Tinubu votes are added to his votes he will score more than Atiku and Tinubu. That is IBO thinking for you. IBO, that is I Before Others. To them, Atiku never existed.

Atiku, though in Court has been very quiet because he is a former VP and he has visited IBB, Abdulsalaam and key northern elders. More importantly, as IBOS and some South South elements on FM radio, social media and on streets are wailing about OBI, the North (Fulanis) are not wasting their time on Atiku.

I don't know how OBI wants Tinubu's votes to be invalidated or added to his own so that he can score more than Tinubu and Atiku without a serious unending crisis. June 12, 1993 is not dead yet, it is a memorial day.

On the Streets of Lagos, OBI people that are mainly IBOS cannot and I repeat it cannot withstand pro Tinubu forces on the street. They can go on rampage at Abuja.

Abiola has paid the supreme price for a time like this. Many more people are willing to defend the cause Abiola died for. Interim government is not an option. May 29 remains unchangeable and unchallengeable.

Fool,keep leaving on illusion.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by CaptainFM1: 12:14am On Apr 05, 2023
Dsalvo:
Obi the neophyte and upstart now sounding contrite. He has begun to realise there is only so much the established order will take from him and his lunatic followers before they decide to start taking him down a peg or two.

They are still deploying the Carrot approach with the unintelligent Obi and his gang of terrorists. Wait till the stick comes out.

SMH
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by CaptainFM1: 12:15am On Apr 05, 2023
Racoon:
".....Our future generations deserve a new Nigeria, where they can live a secure and decent life like their counterparts in other climes. It is possible. -PO"

That part hit me deep too.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 05, 2023
maintenant:
There is no gainsaying that you have got the memo: Next time in the asking learn to choose your battles carefully...

Now take a hike and keep moving...

Whatever floats your boat nigga.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 05, 2023
hartson:
Fool,keep leaving on illusion.

I pity you. Correct yourself.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Dracas: 6:14am On Apr 05, 2023
Tinubu is busy selecting his cabinet, the last thing on his mind is probably the guy who came third in a contest. [/quote]

A brain dead man cannot select a cabinet. What may befall Nigeria would only a perpetuation of the cabal in power.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by HNICEARTH: 8:56am On Apr 05, 2023
You can pay for school but you cant buy class. PO is class personified. You cant rattle this man

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Niklaus398: 9:05am On Apr 05, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

So you know you are in court before but you were happy to discuss the case on TV Mr Datti is happy to threaten the judiciary and call for military coup

Well whoever is pushing you Mr Obi, that person nor like you sha. You had over 6 million votes in one of the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria but instead of building on it you and Datti are telling us that only LP got valid votes the rest are rigged. That is not what a democrat will say.

You said you won election when you know you did not meet any of the two conditions stated in the constitution but many of your followers who have low IQ are busy constituting nuisance online and offline claiming their mandate is stolen.

I just hope APC and PDP does not have more damaging wiretapped calls of you. APC and PDP is destroying your chances in 2027 you are still fighting yesterday's battle
Tufiakwa you're too dull.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Sammy5413(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2023
A new Nigeria is possible
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Niklaus398: 9:06am On Apr 05, 2023
[quote author=Dsalvo post=122292335]Obi the neophyte and upstart now sounding contrite. He has begun to realise there is only so much the established order will take from him and his lunatic followers before they decide to start taking him down a peg or two.

They are still deploying the Carrot approach with the unintelligent Obi and his gang of terrorists. Wait till the stick comes out.[/quolte] a big big idiot you are.
Insulting Obi our daddy.. if we insult you and your father now... You go dey shout like someone that has been rejected by even heaven. Fool
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by ProfetofDoom: 10:07am On Apr 05, 2023
Bimpe29:

Which one is Drug Daddy ?😂 grin
The President SELECT, he is the Drug Daddy.

PO= Yes Daddy
Ahmed T. = Drug Daddy
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by adisacool: 10:34am On Apr 05, 2023
What of USA, do they not have Muslims, so why shouting Muslim Muslim issue.
It that the problems Nigeria is facing.
Let us be factual.

Massiveglory:
Only in Nigeria will you see someone running a muslim-muslim ticket in a porous nation like Nigeria, accusing one running on a balanced ticket of bigotry. Is this not insanity?

Our DADDY does not like to talk too much.
I don't understand why tinubu and his boys are acting as if there is an election.

Daddy is in court . You guys should quit disturbing us go and meet PODATTI in court. Take all your matters there.
There are no courts on social media.
Nigerians and the world are eagerly waiting for proceedings from the court to kick off .

It is becoming clearer that something may be hidden with all these distractions.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Bimpe29: 10:52am On Apr 05, 2023
You are on your own grin
ProfetofDoom:
The President SELECT, he is the Drug Daddy.

PO= Yes Daddy
Ahmed T. = Drug Daddy
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by sheriffindy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Jehovah Nissi 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Lovelydaisies: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
Yes, Peter Obi anyi, our darling daddy. We dey your back!
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Ballotti: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2023
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES DAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDY!!! cheesy

I SAY: WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!!! cheesy

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by lecowas: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
byteem:

Is that ur way of showing the bros. why dont you show him in court..two weeks going three my people never file response ..since he filed his case in court , Men just dey blow hot air.. is it by unleashing verbal attacks , committing crimes ,and creating lies that threaten the very fabric of our great country .. this smoke you are blowing breeze instead of pouring water .. when im catch fire na all us go burn oo.. corntinue.. but whatever u do shaa let it end with mouth and thrash talk .. no one should touch Obi or Datti. Ooo. Dem dey draw ear for unaa.. if una like hear...

Just stop the chest beating already. MNK, who also happened to have cult-like followers, is in prison, what happened??

About the filing of response, it's only a naive and desperate individual will be disturbed when their opponents fails to file a response, PO waited until the last day before he filed his petition, BAT will even wait till the last hour, it's part of the game, it's all delay tactics to frustrate the petitioner. Just think before u type
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by achimendy(m): 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2023
Crimecity:

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1643265237292838915?s=19

Whatever strategy the drug baron ruling party call APC put up to tarnish the image of our beloved obi and datti of the labour party wont surprise me, and it won't work either, because they're only expressing the fear they have for them.

Keyamo said on live tv , and I saw it with my two eyes , that this time around it will be propaganda for propaganda, word for word. So am not surprise at anything they do to obi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) / David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.