Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

"I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG (55564 Views)

Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi / My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret / Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by MeineMutter: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
Racoon:
".....Our future generations deserve a new Nigeria, where they can live a secure and decent life like their counterparts in other climes. It is possible. -PO"

Obi olodo. You don’t ‘live a life. You ‘lead’ a life.

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by maintenant: 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dsalvo:
Obi the neophyte and upstart now sounding contrite. He has begun to realise there is only so much the established order will take from him and his lunatic followers before they decide to start taking him down a peg or two.

They are still deploying the Carrot approach with the unintelligent Obi and his gang of terrorists. Wait till the stick comes out.
if only dense people like you can cotton on to what Peter Obi represents...
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by arantess: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dsalvo:

You people and irrational whataboutism you automatically embrace, when you have done wrong that no sane person can spin otherwise, are sad and pathetic jokers.

When Bala Muhammed misguidedly defended the right of herdsmen to carry AK47, when that is against the firearm laws of Nigeria, many, including myself, indicted him of irresponsible and lawless behaviour and Northerners abstained from defending him enmasse.

Ye you people will defend your hollow messiah for any wrongdoing however fundamentally wrong and condemnable their actions are. You even gave the evil Kanu and his band of genocidally murderous sadists the right to extra-judiciously kill anyone on SE soil to include democratically elected leaders of the people.

What Obi has done virtually all Nigerian leaders engage in to win votes. No truthful person can deny that.

Yet when you are foolish enough to be the one to get caught then you and your supporters should shut up and hide your faces rather than be insulting the sensibility of other Nigerians up and down defending what no sane person should. You are jokers.
🤡 🤡 🤡
The man is in court, stop rambling like a headless chicken
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Everlastingson: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2023
ElSudani:
Treason is a very serious offense. Peter should be be careful not to become Nnamdi Kanu's roommate.

Why are you delaying to arrest him na? Are you afraid? Tinubu must return the certificate. it's not his and you know it.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
bentenny:
They say he came a distant third and yet they cannot sleep without mentioning his name!
They even call the name of Peter Obi when they make love to their partner eg FF kolanut grin grin
They had admonished him to go to court and he obediently went there with proof!
Now the 'victorious' APC camp are now the ones wailing and pushing every amount jejune propaganda for a candidate that finished a distant third according to them! grin grin
Indeed,they really know who won the elections! cool cool

You people and your disgraceful outlook shame humanity.

Is this about focus on your 'innocent messiah' Obi or the fact Obi and his violent and fascist fan brought attention upon themselves attacking and upsetting everyone as if election is war?

Do you think things work in Nigeria as you do it in the SE?

Can you tell people how to react to your provocation of throwing the first blow against them?

From day one Obi and his fans have prosecuted this election as if it is a war against Tinubu and Yorubas and now Obi has been caught admitting he views the election a "relgious war" he is desperate to win. Yet you are all still defending what no sane and upright person should to be playing the innocent party.

You people's dishonest, anarchic and deluded outlook is from the womb.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Novarisammy2: 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
ElSudani:
Treason is a very serious offense. Peter should be be careful not to become Nnamdi Kanu's roommate.
when are you going to comment on the treasonable comments made by FFK?
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Everlastingson: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
Staphylococcus:
His statement shows that, the voice recording is true

And what's wrong with the recording? smh
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by AntiTerrorist: 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
Malicious attacks against Peter Obi cannot stand.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Onyeziokwu(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
Frigga13:
cool

Very apt and interesting message .. we’ll pass and pleasantly received ..

This should be copied on all social media platforms and blogs .. spread to all radio and television stations .. except TVC and repeated 8 times daily on NTA twice on Friday after mosque.. so that Mohammed Lai can hear and rehear till it sinks

Tinubu and his illiterate goons must understand that OBi is focused and not distracted .. they can de market all they want .. but the reality is that … their fears must come to pass..

It’s sorted already..

While we wait for the Supreme Court.. will enjoin Nigerians to be calm in the face of all this DECIET / PROPAGANDA

THE SOUTHWEST ALREASY KNOWS THE NORTH IS NOT WITH THEM THIS TIME .. and the battle is between them and them ..
they’ve done all gimmicks to get attention of the north without response .. so they’re wailing

Wailing is free.. allow them in peace

Tinubu will return that certificate.. it will be like play.. but the world , international community is observing with keen interest

The insecurity inApc southwest is alarming.. fears .. Nigerians pls allow them .. for it will come to pass

Wailing is free

Well said mate!

They presented already calculated results which saw PO finished 3rd and same candidate that finished 3rd is being attacked seriously by those that claimed they won.

Tbf, there's something APC ain't telling Nigerians, period!

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by AntiTerrorist: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
A nation that sells truth to buy a lie...

They hacked into Peter Obi's calls...

They were looking for evidence to destroy him...

They were looking for evidence of him giving 1 Billion Naira to churches - they didn't find.

They looked for evidence of him bribing any INEC official, they didn't find.

They looked for evidence of him involved in drvg trafficking, they didn't find.

They looked for evidence of tribalism in his calls, they discovered that Peter Obi is truly for all Nigerians.

They looked at his calls with Datti-Ahmed, they discovered the powerful duo didn't care about interim government but are focused on reclaiming their mandate through a legal process.

Frustrated that they may not satisfy their paymaster, they got hold of Peter Obi's innocent call with his spiritual leader, EDITED out where Obi mentioned that Muslim Muslim ticket is a declaration of religious war and left the statement - religious war. They now have a new task - to convince Nigerians that the man who forced Muslim Muslim ticket on a multi religious country is not a religious bigot but the one who said Nigerians deserved a religiously balanced Presidency is the bigot?

But don't forget - majority of their supporters are driven by hatred against the Igbos and against Christians and unfortunately Peter Obi is both. There's also massive persecution of Muslim Obidients in the North with many faithful Muslim Obidients alleging threat to life.
What did Peter Obi do to you? A man who has never been linked to drvg trafficking is now the devil while the man who was linked to drvg trafficking money is a Saint. Hacking into opposition leaders' phone calls is evidence of suppression of political opposition. Why is nobody seeing the danger ahead?

Nigeria truly deserves her reality - a nation that sells truth to buy a lie.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
arantess:

🤡 🤡 🤡
The man is in court, stop rambling like a headless chicken

"Yes daddy. Religious war". Lol.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Everlastingson: 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
Staphylococcus:
God really saved Nigeria!

He knew Peter was a demonic plan! Why he is always wearing black

Nigeria would have gone to war with a Peter!

These words are not from you but the demon inhabiting your body. You'll swallow those evil words coz Peter Obi is still your president.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
maintenant:
if only dense people like you can cotton on to what Peter Obi represents...

Lol. Combine the intellect of your whole lineage and such will still not amount to that I have in my Pinky finger alone.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Mrtaye: 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
IbileIfe:
Peter Obi,
When you joined PDP, you were initiated into the cult of political Mafia of the rulers of Nigeria since 1970.
They will never allow an Igbo man to be President of Nigeria.

President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu will be sworn in as the new democratically elected President of Nigeria.

The political ignorance and stupidity of majority of Igbos is the fact that they don't realize that the Hausas, Yoorubas and allied tribes of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are not ready to let anyone of those who wanted to separate from the sovereignty become the President of Nigeria.
Majority of the suppprters of Peter Obi are Igbos who are also supporting IPOB and the restoration of Biafra.
Na lie
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Everlastingson: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2023
Someone says he won an election but is still the one crying everyday. Nawa ooo.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by bentenny(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dsalvo:

You people and your disgraceful outlook shame humanity.

Is this about focus on your 'innocent messiah' Obi or the fact Obi and his violent and fascist fan brought attention upon themselves attacking and upsetting everyone as if election is war?

Do you think things work in Nigeria as you do it in the SE?

Can you tell people how to react to your provocation of throwing the first blow against them?

From day one Obi and his fans have prosecuted this election as if it is a war against Tinubu and Yorubas and now Obi has been caught admitting he views the election a "relgious war" he is desperate to win. Yet you are all still defending what no sane and upright person should to be playing the innocent party.

You people's dishonest, anarchic and deluded outlook is from the womb.
Another catachrestic wailer with their usually wooden-headed epistle!
religious not relgious
'relgious' kor regulator nii cheesy
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by ofuonyebi: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
honestly, this man called Obidient cannot win a presidential election in this country....Nigeria
simply because you came a distant 3rd position ......therefore, to scuttle everything, you prefer an interim govt!
you and your so called daft vp started making inciting statements....you prefer that they burn down the country for you failure

i only pity the so called youths you are using as tools of destruction
i think if they get their no 6 working...they should ask you and your daft vp,,,where are your own children to be in the forefront!

so, you know that there is court?
where you won elections INEC was good
but where you lost...INEC was a devil

when you loose at the court...then the court is bad.....you are a shame to democracy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by jaytee01(m): 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dsalvo:
Obi the neophyte and upstart now sounding contrite. He has begun to realise there is only so much the established order will take from him and his lunatic followers before they decide to start taking him down a peg or two.

They are still deploying the Carrot approach with the unintelligent Obi and his gang of terrorists. Wait till the stick comes out.

See dis slowpoke.....Obi even waste him time to answer the senile drug baron and his rascal minions.

Why are you guys foaming at the mouth and ramping up the propaganda efforts when you claim that the CRIMINAL at INEC has awarded Pablo Escobar victory?
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by AntiTerrorist: 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
Whenever Obi sneezes, Tinubu's camp catch cold .
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
bentenny:

Another catachrestic wailer with their usually wooden-headed epistle!
religious not relgious
'relgious' kor regulator nii cheesy

Letter i missing. Pettiness and ad hominem attack of desperate olodos who cannot fault the argument of their intellectual superior.

Yes daddy. Declare spelling war on me then. Who are you going to cry to? Patrick Obahiagbon? Clown.

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by maintenant: 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. Combine the intellect of your whole lineage and such will still not amount to that I have in my Pinky finger alone.
Who doesn't know you here as one amorphous undesirable element whose material existence begins and ends with disseminating bile and animus on this platform?

You must be fantastically deluded to contemplate my engagement with a deplorable Lilliputian of your make up...
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
maintenant:
Who doesn't know you here as one amorphous undesirable element whose material existence begins and ends with disseminating bile and animus on this platform?

You must be fantastically deluded to contemplate my engagement with deplorable Lilliputian of your make up...

Lol. Who did you pay to write this cheap joke for you? Kenneth Okonkwo abi Rudeboy Okoye?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by bluefilm: 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
They said we should go to court to seek redress.

Subsequently, we went to court.

But since then, they have never known any peace.

They are busy running from pillar to post, trying to de-market our principal by any means possible.

Unfortunately for them, we can easily see through their games.

We remain focused and undivided, no matter what dirt they throw at us.

We are OBIDIENT.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by maintenant: 7:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dsalvo:

Letter i missing. Pettiness and ad hominem attack of desperate olodos who cannot fault the argument of their intellectual superior.

Yes daddy. Declare spelling war on me then. Who are you going to cry to? Patrick Obahiagbon? Clown.
So much for a fraudo-pseudo intellectual who is eternally mired in the morass of suboptimality...

Fix your lexical and syntactic dysfunctionality nay inadequacy first, this man...
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by bentenny(m): 7:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dsalvo:

@highlighted... grin grin
Please call on an adequately educated individual from your group to engage me!
You are pathetically embarrassing to say the least considering the amount of stipend you collect every month! grin grin
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Zeezenho: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
ElSudani:

You guys are too small.try us and it will be your last try.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by DMerciful(m): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Who cares about 2027, he won it now and must retrieve his mandate
IgOga:
grin grin grin

So you know you are in court before but you were happy to discuss the case on TV Mr Datti is happy to threaten the judiciary and call for military coup

Well whoever is pushing you Mr Obi, that person nor like you sha. You had over 6 million votes in one of the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria but instead of building on it you and Datti are telling us that only LP got valid votes the rest are rigged. That is not what a democrat will say.

You said you won election when you know you did not meet any of the two conditions stated in the constitution but many of your followers who have low IQ are busy constituting nuisance online and offline claiming their mandate is stolen.

I just hope APC and PDP does not have more damaging wiretapped calls of you. APC and PDP is destroying your chances in 2027 you are still fighting yesterday's battle
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by lagosrd: 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2023
Proverbs 26:4-5 –

Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes. The self-confident fool thinks too highly of himself and his opinions, and he shares them freely.

Old fools in government
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by maintenant: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. Who did you pay to write this cheap joke for you? Kenneth Okonkwo abi Rudeboy Okoye?
Good that you at least have the presence of mind to beat a retreat before being deconstructed...
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Zeezenho: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
lecowas:
Lol. APC just showed u "two can play at that game". You are already in court while ur people are touring media stations inciting the gullible citizens. Smh

They even at one time begin to cyber-stalk and cyber bully the head of the judiciary. You are facing BAT at a national level not "Ngige" at the state level. Up ur game Sir!

Bat is over rated his games are too dirty he is on his last games.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React / T.A. Orji Visits Orji Kalu's Home In Abuja (Photo) / David Hundeyin Reacts To Claim That CJN Disguised In A Wheelchair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.