Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

"I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG (55560 Views)

Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi / My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret / Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by zoedew: 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nonny95:

Shut up.

Which Obi?

The only time Obi said he won and he will prove it.

Was the matter in court?

Una go just dey talk like chicken
Typically crude, raw, abusive, insult-driven and grossly lacking in good manners and conduct.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by AMI3(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Yes Daddy is a fraud a lier and a perfect criminal

He'll never become anything in this country except he returns to apga

It is only a greedy fellow that will gather food that suppose to feed the whole Nation for himself.

Please that picture is not a good one u are trying to tell people who the man. Please stop remarketing him
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Antimandatethie(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
OBI SUPPOSE BE A WRESTLER SEE MOVE Ocheesy THIS ONE IS THE BACK BREAKERgrin

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by bobestman(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
MICHEALADEX:

Yes Daddy is a fraud a lier and a perfect criminal

He'll never become anything in this country except he returns to apga
Who did he defraud? Where is the lie in what he said? Tell us the crimes he commited? But your drug lord has done more than all that. You ppl have nothing against this man. You ppl are not ashamed of yourselves. Other African nations are developing but you fools want a weak drug lord and criminal to rule you. You ppl want nigeria to become an agbero nation. Other nations they use una catch cruise. Una still they support daylight evil.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nonny95:

Even Nelson Mandela also went to prison for a just course.

Say something else.

Mandela is not the same thing as Obi.

Don't compare the two
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by fredoooooo: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

So you know you are in court before but you were happy to discuss the case on TV Mr Datti is happy to threaten the judiciary and call for military coup

Well whoever is pushing you Mr Obi, that person nor like you sha. You had over 6 million votes in one of the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria but instead of building on it you and Datti are telling us that only LP got valid votes the rest are rigged. That is not what a democrat will say.

You said you won election when you know you did not meet any of the two conditions stated in the constitution but many of your followers who have low IQ are busy constituting nuisance online and offline claiming their mandate is stolen.

I just hope APC and PDP does not have more damaging wiretapped calls of you. APC and PDP is destroying your chances in 2027 you are still fighting yesterday's battle
Obi and his obituarists are the most pholeesh sets of people politically.
They will attack and also want to decide when their opponent should reply them.
They just want everything to practically play as they wish .
Stopeed feeeffuull in my Hausa accent grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
DeTruthh:

On what grounds pls? You guys will just open your mouth waaaaaaaaa and spill any rubbish that the vacuum within your skull can produce.

It's obvious you have no idea how politics work
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by sleemomymy: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
Yes daddy
Ok daddy
Thank you daddy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by victorVIC1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
The recent events have made me to realise that GEJ is indeed a gentleman. Cos it's now glaring that APC cannot withstand a quarter of the hostility they dished out to GEJ as an opposition party

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dedeity:
This f**l thinks Nigerian youth are joking. Let the FG touch Obi and Nigeria will never be a country again

Lol. Nzogbu Nzogbu noise has gotten you people where exactly in the past 80 years?

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by 2tpick: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2023
MasterJayJay:
Even if he said it is religious war, he is still right.

Saying it is religious war is putting it mildly. It is even misleading. An outsider may think is two religion fighting each other. But I see it as as religious invasion, religious persecution, etc. Because one religion is treated with preferential treatment.

Facts over emotions.

Sharia court: There are no Christian courts in Nigeria. But we have Islamic courts known as Sharia courts.

A case study of Deborah: A Christian lady named Deborah was gruesomely murdered by Muslims over an alleged blasphemy against Islam.. None of the culprits are in jail despite evidence.

We all saw how the Muslims on social media supported the actions with confidence. They even threatened Atiku Abubakar and he retracted a statement of condemnation because he needed votes from the Muslims in the north.

Yes Daddy is better than Drug Daddy

grin
i must give it to obedients. you guys always know how to turn a bad situation around. "yes daddy vs drug daddy" hahahaha. the level of ingenuity in your team is topnotch. u guys made the pre-election and the election seasons fun and i believe u guys have more on ur sleeves post election.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

So you know you are in court before but you were happy to discuss the case on TV Mr Datti is happy to threaten the judiciary and call for military coup

Well whoever is pushing you Mr Obi, that person nor like you sha. You had over 6 million votes in one of the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria but instead of building on it you and Datti are telling us that only LP got valid votes the rest are rigged. That is not what a democrat will say.

You said you won election when you know you did not meet any of the two conditions stated in the constitution but many of your followers who have low IQ are busy constituting nuisance online and offline claiming their mandate is stolen.

I just hope APC and PDP does not have more damaging wiretapped calls of you. APC and PDP is destroying your chances in 2027 you are still fighting yesterday's battle

How didn't he meet the constitutional requirements ?

Based on what INEC told you?
The videos of Lagos result sheets being changed with Tipex by some men and what happened in Rivers with complete distortion of figures are signs of free and fair ?
Non transmission of results electronically Is a sign of fair and free elections.
Harming those who came to vote LP and threatening people with death if they don't vote APC in Lagos is a sign of credibility?
Do you people have conscience?
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by otipoju(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dsalvo:
Obi the neophyte and upstart now sounding contrite. He has begun to realise there is only so much the established order will take from him and his lunatic followers before they decide to start taking him down a peg or two.

They are still deploying the Carrot approach with the unintelligent Obi and his gang of terrorists. Wait till the stick comes out.

As per sey no be blood dey run for their body.

Boko haram has been on rampage for over a decade now. The Almighty FG has not conquered yet.

I've never seen a set of foolish government officials and politicians that just talk carelessly like Nigerians.

Killings, kidnappings and ritual killings everyday and everywhere but na to just dey talk nonsense dem like.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by EKILANDIN: 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
What is His excellency @peter obi saying now.if young Nigerian desire a new Nigeria,does it mean that the new Nigeria can only come from you?Truth be told sir,you are loosing it.It would have been better if you address the election shortcomings through a constitutional means alone.The way you and your supporters are going,you are loosing it.If presidential election were to to be conducted today ,you can't get half of what you got on February 25.presidency is not a do or die thing.learn from people who have contested before you.

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
SisterAnn:
Obi a neophyte?

C'mon, how old are you sef?

Lol. If you don't know the meaning of neophyte then ask someone.

A character who wants to be the President of the biggest back nation in the world, one that is ethno-religiously diverse for that that matter, making dangerously bigoted "religious war" statement over a phone line against Islam is what exactly?

You

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Karlosorji(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

My guy 2023 battle is not yet finished. We must see the end. Your president select should respond first
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by SisterAnn(f): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. If you don't know the meaning of neophyte then ask someone.

A character who wants to be the President of the biggest back nation in the world, one that is ethno-religiously diverse for that that matter, making dangerously bigoted "religious war" statement over a phone line against Islam is what exactly?

You
This is what goes on in your manipulated little mind. I'm okay with that.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by TheATM: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
Beremx:
Go to court!!!
Obi had finally gone to court. APC looking for propaganda to tarnish the image of Peter Obi. Why aren't they attacking Atiku? Because they fear Obi more.

Dem go try but dem no go succeed.
H
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by SisterAnn(f): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2023
APC has made Peter Obi more popular than he is.

Obi to the world!
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Image123(m): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Nonny95:

Hot tears.

Una never see anything

You are clearly delusional, why would anyone not supporting loser Obilamba be crying?

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Larryndelaw: 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
OBIFOOL the cry cry man can LIE. You forgitten when you were calling OLEDEPO by saying these is religious WAR.
Yes Daddy , Thanks Daddy. Who is even managing these OBI PR. They are not doing a good job at all.The more he talks the more he.makes fool of himself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Gandrova: 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
lecowas:
Lol. APC just showed u "two can play at that game". You are already in court while ur people are touring media stations inciting the gullible citizens. Smh

They even at one time begin to cyber-stalk and cyber bully the head of the judiciary. You are facing BAT at a national level not "Ngige" at the state level. Up ur game Sir!
can you give what you don't have? Pithobi is a dullard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Image123(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Karlosorji:
My guy 2023 battle is not yet finished. We must see the end. Your president select should respond first

What battle is this one talking about? All these misguided youths that are voting for the first time overrate their third place so much. Better don't end up in prison or worse before the third quarter of the year.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Larryndelaw: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Gandrova:
can you give what you don't have? Pithobi is a dullard
The more OBi talks the more he makes fool of himself

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Zimzy(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
Did you observe in of these, the Man did not attack any personality. Obi is indeed a man fit to be studied by all Who want to live as decent as possible.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by mod9: 6:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Selecting his cabinet overseas or hiding....

He can't hide for too longg Keep giving yourself false hope. Even PDP has come out to say that Obi won the election. INEC and APC shot themselves on the leg because even from the results uploaded on irev, Tinubu won only seven states. He has been a thief and a drug lord now he wants to steal Obi mandate. It won't happen
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
otipoju:

As per sey no be blood dey run for their body.

Book harm has been on rampage for over a decade now. The Almighty FG has not conquered yet.

I've never seen a set of foolish government officials and politicians that just talk carelessly like Nigerians.

Killings, kidnappings and ritual killings everyday and everywhere but na to just dey talk nonsense dem like.

You people and irrational whataboutism you automatically embrace, when you have done wrong that no sane person can spin otherwise, are sad and pathetic jokers.

When Bala Muhammed misguidedly defended the right of herdsmen to carry AK47, when that is against the firearm laws of Nigeria, many, including myself, indicted him of irresponsible and lawless behaviour and Northerners abstained from defending him enmasse.

Ye you people will defend your hollow messiah for any wrongdoing however fundamentally wrong and condemnable their actions are. You even gave the evil Kanu and his band of genocidally murderous sadists the right to extra-judiciously kill anyone on SE soil to include democratically elected leaders of the people.

What Obi has done virtually all Nigerian leaders engage in to win votes. No truthful person can deny that.

Yet when you are foolish enough to be the one to get caught then you and your supporters should shut up and hide your faces rather than be insulting the sensibility of other Nigerians up and down defending what no sane person should. You are jokers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by bentenny(m): 6:28pm On Apr 04, 2023
They say he came a distant third and yet they cannot sleep without mentioning his name!
They even call the name of Peter Obi when they make love to their partner eg FF kolanut grin grin
They had admonished him to go to court and he obediently went there with proof!
Now the 'victorious' APC camp are now the ones wailing and pushing every amount jejune propaganda for a candidate that finished a distant third according to them! grin grin
Indeed,they really know who won the elections! cool cool
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by arantess: 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
ElSudani:
Treason is a very serious offense. Peter should be be careful not to become Nnamdi Kanu's roommate.
You don't even know the meaning just capping

🤡 🤡

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) / Buhari & His Son Yusuf At The Ramadan Break Of Fast Hosted Emir Of Daura / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.