Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

"I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG (55562 Views)

Presidential Election: Why I’m Personally Heading To Appeal Court – Peter Obi / My Husband Too Like Court - Peter Obi's Wife, Margaret / Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by cmikel: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2023

YOU ARE A PRESIDENT ONLY IN A COUNTRY OF UNDOUBIOUS PEOPLE.

NOT WERE WERE YOU FIND PEOPLE WITH DUBIOUS FRUADLENT AND SELFIES INTENTS.

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
bentenny:

@highlighted... grin grin
Please call on an adequately educated individual from your group to engage me!
You are pathetically embarrassing to say the least considering the amount of stipend you collect every month! grin grin

Lame. No one calls it stipend anymore. We now tag it 'cash out', Baba Ijebu or awoof jollof. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
maintenant:
Good that you at least have the presence of mind to beat a retreat before being deconstructed...

Lol. Your entire Village can't deconstruct the wheelnut on my Car. Talk less of an empty Okrika fake product like you.

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Mrtaye: 7:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. If you don't know the meaning of neophyte then ask someone.

A character who wants to be the President of the biggest back nation in the world, one that is ethno-religiously diverse for that that matter, making dangerously bigoted "religious war" statement over a phone line against Islam is what exactly?

You
Nothing harmful in the statement you guys should stop twisting issues.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by CarterIkonAllah(m): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
Thank you Daddy
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Kaiser20: 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2023
APC members are called political Rascals, that is their identify
Why is everyone afraid of Peter Obi?
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by maintenant: 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. Your entire Village can't deconstruct the wheelnut on my Car. Talk less of an empty Okrika fake product like you.
There is no gainsaying that you have got the memo: Next time in the asking learn to choose your battles carefully...

Now take a hike and keep moving...
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by onuman: 7:20pm On Apr 04, 2023
Billmos:
onuman post

Who came First or Second is not the issue in the presidential election conducted through a most deceptive and fraudulent method ever in any country's presidential election.
Issue is that the INEC IREV Portal was either deliberately disactivated or malfunctioned, thus stopped the regulations established by INEC for the election.
That alone made the election indecisive.

Do u no d new electoral law give inec d power to decide how he will conduct his election with no apologize to anybody,2ndly if u said d election was deceptive n fraudulent,what about all d state labour party won mostly south east n lagos n cross river does it mean it was a different inec body dat conducted election there? Bro I know when u are a bitter loser u look for who to put blame for ur failure.if there is any free n fair election ever conducted in nigeria was this Feb 25 presidential election.let him go to court n proof we are all watching.

The Electoral Act did not mandate INEC to change midway from the REGULATION it already established for an election, to another regulation the electorate did not know about. Stop preaching dishonesty because of Tinubu and Mahmood Yakubu.
FIFA rule mandates a referee to use his initiative to arbitrate in a football match, but referee cannot change the goalpost in the middle of a football match to enable his favourite team to win. FIFA will NEVER approve the win by the favoured team.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by DMerciful(m): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2023
BAT is the one hiding and refusing to be served, not Obi
lecowas:
Lol. APC just showed u "two can play at that game". You are already in court while ur people are touring media stations inciting the gullible citizens. Smh

They even at one time begin to cyber-stalk and cyber bully the head of the judiciary. You are facing BAT at a national level not "Ngige" at the state level. Up ur game Sir!
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by cococandy(f): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
Correct. Anyone who can’t see the disparity is lying to themselves.

Of course I call out Christians’ hypocrisy when I see it but there’s no denying that systemically, Nigeria is in a chokehold of tolerating excesses of extremism when it’s coming from the north
MasterJayJay:
Even if he said it is religious war, he is still right.

Saying it is religious war is putting it mildly. It is even misleading. An outsider may think is two religion fighting each other. But I see it as as religious invasion, religious persecution, etc. Because one religion is treated with preferential treatment.

Facts over emotions.

Sharia court: There are no Christian courts in Nigeria. But we have Islamic courts known as Sharia courts.

A case study of Deborah: A Christian lady named Deborah was gruesomely murdered by Muslims over an alleged blasphemy against Islam.. None of the culprits are in jail despite evidence.

We all saw how the Muslims on social media supported the actions with confidence. They even threatened Atiku Abubakar and he retracted a statement of condemnation because he needed votes from the Muslims in the north.

Yes Daddy is better than Drug Daddy

1 Like

Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by seguno2: 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2023
KingsCity:
sometimes, you just ignore fools

Ignore them so that they can get away with their lies, propaganda and misinformation to scam our people
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by 234daniel2010(m): 7:35pm On Apr 04, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

So you know you are in court before but you were happy to discuss the case on TV Mr Datti is happy to threaten the judiciary and call for military coup

Well whoever is pushing you Mr Obi, that person nor like you sha. You had over 6 million votes in one of the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria but instead of building on it you and Datti are telling us that only LP got valid votes the rest are rigged. That is not what a democrat will say.

You said you won election when you know you did not meet any of the two conditions stated in the constitution but many of your followers who have low IQ are busy constituting nuisance online and offline claiming their mandate is stolen.

I just hope APC and PDP does not have more damaging wiretapped calls of you. APC and PDP is destroying your chances in 2027 you are still fighting yesterday's battle

The battle is not over yet. APC will have to come to court to prove how they got 8million votes. We are in court waiting for them to reply the petition.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Ttalk: 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
Frigga13:
cool

Very apt and interesting message .. we’ll pass and pleasantly received ..

This should be copied on all social media platforms and blogs .. spread to all radio and television stations .. except TVC and repeated 8 times daily on NTA twice on Friday after mosque.. so that Mohammed Lai can hear and rehear till it sinks

Tinubu and his illiterate goons must understand that OBi is focused and not distracted .. they can de market all they want .. but the reality is that … their fears must come to pass..

It’s sorted already..

While we wait for the Supreme Court.. will enjoin Nigerians to be calm in the face of all this DECIET / PROPAGANDA

THE SOUTHWEST ALREASY KNOWS THE NORTH IS NOT WITH THEM THIS TIME .. and the battle is between them and them ..
they’ve done all gimmicks to get attention of the north without response .. so they’re wailing

Wailing is free.. allow them in peace

Tinubu will return that certificate.. it will be like play.. but the world , international community is observing with keen interest

The insecurity inApc southwest is alarming.. fears .. Nigerians pls allow them .. for it will come to pass

Wailing is free

You sound like a toddler
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by chukdy(m): 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by SuperBlack: 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

So you know you are in court before but you were happy to discuss the case on TV Mr Datti is happy to threaten the judiciary and call for military coup

Well whoever is pushing you Mr Obi, that person nor like you sha. You had over 6 million votes in one of the freest and fairest elections in Nigeria but instead of building on it you and Datti are telling us that only LP got valid votes the rest are rigged. That is not what a democrat will say.

You said you won election when you know you did not meet any of the two conditions stated in the constitution but many of your followers who have low IQ are busy constituting nuisance online and offline claiming their mandate is stolen.

I just hope APC and PDP does not have more damaging wiretapped calls of you. APC and PDP is destroying your chances in 2027 you are still fighting yesterday's battle
I think i have heard everything I want to hear in this country, there is nothing left for me to hear again. I hereby donate my ears to charity..
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by otipoju(m): 7:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dsalvo:

You people and irrational whataboutism you automatically embrace, when you have done wrong that no sane person can spin otherwise, are sad and pathetic jokers.

When Bala Muhammed misguidedly defended the right of herdsmen to carry AK47, when that is against the firearm laws of Nigeria, many, including myself, indicted him of irresponsible and lawless behaviour and Northerners abstained from defending him enmasse.

Ye you people will defend your hollow messiah for any wrongdoing however fundamentally wrong and condemnable their actions are. You even gave the evil Kanu and his band of genocidally murderous sadists the right to extra-judiciously kill anyone on SE soil to include democratically elected leaders of the people.

What Obi has done virtually all Nigerian leaders engage in to win votes. No truthful person can deny that.

Yet when you are foolish enough to be the one to get caught then you and your supporters should shut up and hide your faces rather than be insulting the sensibility of other Nigerians up and down defending what no sane person should. You are jokers.

You need to take several sits and shut up.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Frigga13: 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ttalk:

You sound like a toddler

Go and wail ..
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Bovis(m): 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Asides the Igbos supporting Obi, the rest of his fans are dumb for not seeing through his pathetic lies
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by bentenny(m): 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lame. No one calls it stipend anymore. We now tag it 'cash out', Baba Ijebu or awoof jollof. cool
Well At least you have admitted,though imprudently,your already known level in your party's 'food' chain!
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Gavranicd: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
KingsCity:
sometimes, you just ignore fools

That is what President Elect did to Obidients... Lol
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Geonigga(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Any attempt to arrest Obi will be the beginning of the end to this contraption called Nigeria
ElSudani:
Treason is a very serious offense. Peter should be be careful not to become Nnamdi Kanu's roommate.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Hessem: 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Our Daddy have responded. Can u now keep quiet?

The tribunal will soon start. Get ready to defend your drug cases.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by economania(m): 8:04pm On Apr 04, 2023
Ofutufete yeyeyeeeyeeee
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Bovis(m): 8:08pm On Apr 04, 2023
Staphylococcus:
God really saved Nigeria!

He knew Peter was a demonic plan! Why he is always wearing black

Nigeria would have gone to war with a Peter!

Has the state he governed gone far, you guys are utterly insane
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Jostoman: 8:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

go to Court, some of the northerners that tinubu people are trying to deceive with religion now know better and majority of them are wiser now.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Jostoman: 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2023
Massiveglory:
Only in Nigeria will you see someone running a muslim-muslim ticket in a porous nation like Nigeria, accusing one running on a balanced ticket of bigotry. Is this not insanity?

Our DADDY does not like to talk too much.
I don't understand why tinubu and his boys are acting as if there is an election.

Daddy is in court . You guys should quit disturbing us go and meet PODATTI in court. Take all your matters there.
There are no courts on social media.
Nigerians and the world are eagerly waiting for proceedings from the court to kick off .

It is becoming clearer that something may be hidden with all these distractions.
they are just trying to use religion to creat hatred for peter obi in the north.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by goody2019: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
Well, he did not deny the voice recording. Just trying to bypass it. Fools can be bought-over by him.
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by IamV: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Shut up !
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Fearyourcreator: 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Court nor far, take him there.

You guys will just be typing rubbish with pride.
He should continue... If them lock am... You go run ... Na wetin dey pain me be that you no go follow am go prison
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by Xpol: 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2023
Okay but politics is a dirty game so you have to change your Celestial sutana before joining politics hence....
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by reddingtonblack: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
Beremx:
Go to court!!!
Obi had finally gone to court. APC looking for propaganda to tarnish the image of Peter Obi. Why aren't they attacking Atiku? Because they fear Obi more.

Dem goes try but dem no go succeed.

He that calls for equity must come with clean hands, it is the rule

Atiku is not out claiming he is righteous or a saint,
Peter is facing the propaganda just like Tinubu is getting, who are those behind it, so why form a victim
Re: "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG by orisa37: 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2023
TALK TO DATTI TO STOP TALKING DIRTY. NOW THE MUSLIMS ARE KILLING PEOPLE IN TRIKANIA KADUNA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Femi Fani-kayode Speaks On Melaye's Arrest & Hospitalization - Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.